United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2009/2010

Old 09-02-2010, 04:10 PM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default [UCL] Milan 2-3 Man Utd - 1st leg

[UCL] AC Milan vs Manchester United

[UCL] Milan vs Man Utd
Rabu, 17 Februari 2010
Kick Off : 02.45 WIB
Venue : San Siro Stadium

AC Milan vs Manchester United

selalu ada yang pertama ..., hehehe
United mempunyai rekor buruk bermain di San Siro, kagak pernah menang dari 4 laga yang pernah dilakoni melawan AC Milan, tentunya Opa Alex 'n para punggawa United punya motifasi lebih nih untuk memecahkan bad record tersebut

c'mon United

AC Milan vs Manchester United, Head to head
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov

Last edited by rondwisan; 11-02-2010 at 05:27 PM..
Old 09-02-2010, 04:18 PM   #2
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [UCL] Milan vs Man Utd - 1st leg

Beckham: I won't celebrate scoring against United
Soccernet - February 8, 2010

AC Milan midfielder David Beckham has promised he will not celebrate if he scores against former club Manchester United in next week's Champions League last-16 clash.

United face Milan in the Champions League at the San Siro next Tuesday, with the return leg on March 10 at Old Trafford. And after 394 appearances for Sir Alex Ferguson's side, the England midfielder believes it would be inappropriate behaviour should he find the net for the Rossoneri.

It is the first time Beckham has faced his former club and he remains grateful to the fans who backed him after he was sent off against Argentina in the 1998 World Cup.

"Sometimes emotion can get the better of you when you score but I do not think I would celebrate," Beckham told Inside United magazine. "I respect the supporters and the club. The relationship I have with the fans is still important to me.

"I went through some difficult times but they never stopped supporting me. I would not have got through everything without them. To me they are the best fans in the world and the support they gave me week in, week out was incredible. Nothing will ever better that.''

Beckham started his career at United after moving up from London to sign schoolboy forms with the club and made his league debut in 1995, going on to play for eight more years at Old Trafford before moving to Real Madrid.

A high-profile transfer to LA Galaxy followed and the former England captain is currently on loan at Milan in a bid to retain his form and fitness and earn a place in Fabio Capello's World Cup squad. But Beckham admitted that after playing for three of the world's bioggest teams, it is his first club who remain his first love.

"I always wish I was part of Manchester United, it is just in me. Even though I am not there any more, I am still a huge fan. Coming to terms with not being a United player was certainly the toughest thing I've ever had to deal with. When you are a Manchester United player and a Manchester United fan you never want to play for any other club.

"I always want them to do well and be successful because the club still means so much to me. I've still got season tickets and I will always keep them because I love to watch every game where possible. I would love to take my sons one day. United will always be such a special place to me, so we will just have to see what the future holds.''

"United was the club I always wanted to play for and I loved every minute of my time there. The first few years (after leaving) were hard and there were a lot of things I missed. When I was at Real Madrid it just never felt right to come back to Old Trafford.

"The thought of playing against United always gave me that sick feeling because I missed the club so much. But when the draw was made this time it felt as though it was the right time to go back. I felt really emotional. It will also be extremely emotional for myself and my family on the night.

"I met so many amazing people during my time there, on and off the pitch, that I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. It is the biggest club in the world and it is one you always want to be a part of.''
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
Old 09-02-2010, 04:24 PM   #3
rondwisan

halah ..., ada sweeping flags and banners ...

ManUtd.com - 08/02/2010 17:28
Banners for Milan

United fans wishing to display banners or, in some cases, flags inside the San Siro on Tuesday 16 February must first have them approved by AC Milan.

In line with Italian regulations, fans must supply a picture of the banner/flag and information about its size to the visiting club's Security Operative Group. After examining all submissions, the committee will notify each applicant of its decision to allow or prohibit the item from entering the stadium.

According to guidelines published on the AC Milan website, flags not in club colours may not be allowed into the San Siro, while two-stick flags or flags of excessive dimensions likely to obstruct other supporters’ views are definitely prohibited. AC Milan also prohibits drums, loudspeakers or “any other sound diffusion systems” into the San Siro.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:24 AM   #4
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Lawan Milan, United Terancam Tanpa Giggs?
Hendra Mujiraharja - Okezone

BIRMINGHAM – Ryan Giggs mengalami cedera tangan saat Aston Villa menahan imbang Manchester United. Winger asal Wales itu terancam tidak dapat membela United menghadapi AC Milan di babak 16 besar Liga Champions. Benarkah?

Giggs mengalami cedera saat United dipaksa bermain 1-1 oleh Villa di Stadion Villa Park. Ketika itu, winger 36 tahun tersebut bertabrakan dengan gelandang tim tuan rumah Steve Sidwell.

Alhasil, posisi Giggs yang sambil memangku tangan saat keluar lapangan, digantikan bomber Dimitar Berbatov pada babak kedua. Sir Alex Ferguson mengkonfirmasi bahwa Giggs langsung dilariken ke Rumah Sakit untuk menjalani pemeriksaan.

“Kami sudah mengirim Giggs ke Rumah Sakot guna melakukan pengecekan, jika ada tangan yang patah. Ini sangat menyedihkan, tapi saya berharap cederanya tidak parah,” papar Ferguson disitat Eurosport, Kamis (11/2/2010).

Dalam pertandingan ini, The Red Devils sempat tertinggal lebih dulu setelah Carlos Cuellar menggetarkan gawang Edwin van der Sar pada saat pertandingan memasuki menit ke-23.

Namun United selamat dari kekalahan dan membawa satu poin, setelah tendangan Giggs dibelokkan pemain bertahan James Collins. Sementara itu The Red Devils harus bermain dengan 10 orang setelah Luis Nani dikeluarkan wasit.
(hmr)
Old 12-02-2010, 11:25 AM   #5
rondwisan

masih adem ayem nih di sini ....

it's time ..., kita pernah menaklukkan Delle Alpi, 'n now ... San Siro yg never full nih ...
Old 12-02-2010, 11:35 AM   #6
Diego
first team
Wind of Change

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Diego is just really niceDiego is just really niceDiego is just really niceDiego is just really nice

milan jg lg jelek, so waktunya MU manfaatin momentum ini..................
Old 12-02-2010, 12:08 PM   #7
adi_Giggsy
first team
Glory Glory Man United

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
adi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura aboutadi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura about
Visit adi_Giggsy's Facebook Visit adi_Giggsy's Twitter Visit adi_Giggsy's YouTube adigiggsy

ya neh milan lagi ngga konsisten mainnya, harus dimanfaatkan untuk bisa menang. sayang Giggs ngga bisa main saat pengalamannya diperlukan untuk mengatasi permainan Seedorf CS.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:05 PM   #8
Vanz Wazza
reserve player
United > United's Lad

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Vanz Wazza Ready for being a real United Indonesia

minimal menang... maksimal ngebantai,,
hahaha...

GGMU... B.E.L.I.E.V.E
Old 12-02-2010, 11:05 PM   #9
Lucky_Cantona007
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Lucky_Cantona007 Ready for being a real United Indonesia

milan tahun ini "sedikit bertaji" dibanding milan musim lalu ug gagal lolos ke UCL... bahkan musim ini mereka menaklukan los galacticos saat partai away...

kecepatan pato harus sangat diwaspadai.... lengah sedikit UNITED bisa kecolongan...

UNITED harus memaximalkan kecepatan winger2nya,,, nani di kiri dan AV di kanan adalah solusi tepat untuk mendobrak pertahanan MILAN...
Old 13-02-2010, 12:28 AM   #10
cr7lover
reserve player
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
cr7lover Ready for being a real United Indonesia

harus menang nih
bales dendam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 0
There are no names to display.