United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 13-03-2017, 09:43 AM   #501
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christopher Lloyd "Chris" Smalling

Manchester United defender Chris Smalling promises improved display at Chelsea after October's Stamford Bridge horror show

* Chris Smalling was at fault for three goals in October's 4-0 defeat at Chelsea
* The Stamford Bridge loss was their biggest under manager Jose Mourinho
* Manchester United return to Chelsea in their FA Cup quarter-final on Monday
* They are just back from a long trip to Russian side Rostov in the Europa League

Chris Smalling has promised Manchester United will produce a far better FA Cup display against Chelsea on Monday night than they did in their chastening October loss at Stamford Bridge.

United suffered their biggest defeat under Jose Mourinho as Chelsea enjoyed a 4-0 Premier League victory over their former Portuguese manager.

Almost five months on, United have not lost in the league since and Mourinho has the first major trophy of his Old Trafford tenure with the EFL Cup safely tucked away.

Chris Smalling endured a tough afternoon as Chelsea ran out 4-0 winners back in October

But Chelsea head into the FA Cup quarter-final showdown as favourites with Antonio Conte's side 10 points clear at the top of the Premier League, and United just back from a stamina-sapping Europa League trip to Russia.

'Chelsea have been by far the most consistent team in the league and they deserve to be in the position where they are now,' Smalling said in a pre-match MUTV interview.

'But I think we are on a good run and we will give a much better account of ourselves than we did last time.'

Smalling, in particular, had a torrid time when Chelsea turned on the style in October.

The England defender was arguably culpable for the three of the goals, but said he was hindered by an injury which forced him off at half-time of the preceding game against Fenerbahce.

'In hindsight, it was probably not the game I should have played in,' Smalling said. 'But as a player you try to push yourself and force yourself to play in all sorts of games.

'That was a big one and I am a player who doesn't want to miss those games.

'In the lead-up to that week, we had drawn with Liverpool and won in Europe too, so we were starting to build up momentum.

'Then that game at Chelsea completely knocked us - it was definitely one of our worst performances of the season. But from then on we have kicked on and done a lot better.

'I think we all learned a lot of things from that game and, not only do we have progress in this competition to play for, we also have our pride as well.'

United won the FA Cup for a record-equalling 12th time last season, the 2-1 Wembley final defeat of Crystal Palace drawing them level with Arsenal in the competition.

But United have never successfully defended the trophy in their history.

'The FA Cup is a tough trophy to defend and looking at previous records, not many people have been able to do it and I know United haven't,' Smalling said.

'So to be a part of history by retaining the cup would be brilliant.

'We're in the quarter-finals already and we can see the finishing line is not too far away if we play as well as we can.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4306184/Manchester-United-s-Smalling-promises-improved-display.html
Old 13-03-2017, 04:30 PM   #502
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

SMALLING: WE WANT TO MAKE AMENDS

Chris Smalling says Manchester United are determined to leave Chelsea's stadium on Monday night with a very different feeling to the one which followed the Reds' previous visit.

United endured a day to forget when the two sides last met at Stamford Bridge on 23 October, with a performance described by Smalling as "one of our worst" resulting in a heavy 4-0 defeat to Jose Mourinho's former team.

Almost five months on, the Reds have not lost in the league since then and are in much stronger form going into the Emirates FA Cup quarter-final tie against the title-race front-runners.

"Chelsea have been by far the most consistent team in the league and they deserve to be in the position where they are now," acknowledged Smalling in a pre-match interview with MUTV.

"But I think we are on a good run and we will give a much better account of ourselves than we did last time."

The 27-year-old centre-back felt he might have been hindered by an injury on the October trip to West London, after coming off at half-time in the preceding 4-1 win over Fenerbahce in the Europa League.

"In hindsight, it was probably not the game I should have played in," he reflected. "But as a player you try to push yourself and force yourself to play in all sorts of games. That was a big one and I am a player who doesn’t want to miss those games.

"In the lead-up to that week, we had drawn with Liverpool and won in Europe too so we were starting to build up momentum. Then that game at Chelsea completely knocked us - it was definitely one of our worst performances of the season. But from then on we have kicked on and done a lot better.

"I think we all learned a lot of things from that game and, not only do we have progress in this competition to play for, we also have our pride as well.

"The FA Cup is a tough trophy to defend and looking at previous records, not many people have been able to do it and I know United haven’t. So to be a part of history by retaining the Cup would be brilliant.

"We're in the quarter-finals already and we can see the finishing line is not too far away if we play as well as we can."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2017, 02:40 PM   #503
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United defender Chris Smalling insists he has a 'very good relationship' with Jose Mourinho following manager's criticism

* Jose Mourinho criticised defender Chris Smalling's fitness record
* Mourinho has appeared unimpressed by the number of games he has missed
* He has queried if some of his players have the right mental attitude

Chris Smalling says he enjoys a 'very good relationship' with Jose Mourinho, despite the Manchester United manager's apparent criticism over the defender's fitness record.

Mourinho has appeared unimpressed by the number of games the England trio of Smalling, Luke Shaw and Phil Jones have missed this season, repeatedly querying if some of his players have the right mental attitude.

He also called directly on Smalling and Jones to 'be brave' when they were sidelined during the Red Devils' demanding April schedule.

But Smalling insists there is no discord with Mourinho, telling Sky Sports News HQ: 'We speak very closely with the manager and we have got a very good relationship.

'All throughout my injury we spoke about the process and when I would be back so it is good that the manager wants you because ultimately he has got that decision of whether you play or not.

'You can take positives from it in that the manager wants you out on that pitch. He wants you to represent him and be that fighter and warrior for him.'

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has been critical of his fitness record. Mourinho has appeared unimpressed by the number of games the Englishman has missed

Smalling was, though, keen to make it clear he is as frustrated as anyone by his time out of the side.

'Obviously with a knee injury there are certain protocols that need to happen,' he said.

'With the medical staff and with the coaches, we are pushing all the time. As players we don't want to be sitting on the touchline or watching the games in the directors' box. That is no fun.

'We have pushed as much as we can and I am glad to be back.'

Mourinho believes an EFL Cup and Europa League double would represent good progress for the season, should United beat Ajax in the final of the continental competition on May 24.

But Smalling remains unhappy about missing out on the Premier League's top four.

'It does eat away at you,' said the 27-year-old. 'With where we are in the league now, it eats away at you that all those teams are above you and the points that you have dropped.

'We will learn a lot from this year to make sure that we don't get this same feeling again.

'Even with the EFL Cup and the Europa League, we are far better than that position. We haven't shown that but next season we will definitely rectify that.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4508982/Smalling-insists-good-relationship-Mourinho.html
Old 17-05-2017, 12:53 AM   #504
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

SMALLING: MOMENTUM IS CRUCIAL FOR UNITED

Manchester United defender Chris Smalling says the players are determined to build momentum ahead of the Europa League final by finishing the Premier League season on a high.

The Reds round off the domestic campaign with two games in five days - a trip to Southampton on Wednesday evening and an Old Trafford clash with Crystal Palace on Sunday - and Smalling is aware that berths in the squad to face Ajax in Stockholm are still up for grabs.

Speaking exclusively to ManUtd.com, the defender insists that while United can no longer finish in the top four, he and his team-mates remain motivated as the competition for places continues.

"I think momentum is crucial," he said. "The beauty of having these two games, with the preparation we’ve got, means we can go into the final firing on all cylinders and with everyone completely up to speed. We’re ready for everything.

"I think everyone knows about the big carrot that comes with our final game, the Europa League final, but it’s all about that preparation now and making sure that in training and in each game, we’re as prepared as we can be.

"I don’t think it’s a case of taking it easy in the Premier League. You can’t shy away from the final but, in the same respect, in training and during games, we’ll want to make an impression on the manager. So, no-one can hold anything back, we want to make the most of every day.

"I think the manager stressed it, and the players know deep down that each game is having an influence on him. Be it on the training ground or in each game, certain situations, it’s all a test."

Smalling said "it was a huge honour" to captain United to EFL Cup glory at Wembley in the last meeting with Southampton back in February. But while the centre-back has fond memories of lifting the silverware, he acknowledges the Saints gave the Reds a tough test on the pitch before the 3-2 win was sealed.

"Southampton have been a consistently good team over the last few years, home and away," he added. "Despite their managerial changes or player changes, they’ve been able to stay solid.

"We know it's not going to be easy. But we're all aware that our away form has been generally very good and our record is right up there with the top teams."

www.manutd.com
Old 08-06-2017, 09:40 AM   #505
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United defender Chris Smalling insists he has nothing to prove after Jose Mourinho criticism

* Jose Mourinho questioned Chris Smalling's injury earlier in the season
* Smalling was reduced to 29 starts across United's various competitions
* The centre-back says there should be no questions about his fitness or attitude

Chris Smalling's fitness and fortitude has been questioned by Jose Mourinho this season, but the Manchester United and England defender does not believe he has anything to prove.

One of few to really impress during Louis van Gaal's underwhelming final campaign at Old Trafford, the following season went awry for the defender.

Smalling was reduced to 29 starts across United's various competitions, with the most injury-hit campaign of his career leading to frustration both on the part of the player and his manager.

Mourinho questioned the defender's absence at Swansea in November with what turned out to be a broken toe, before calling for him to be braver when returning from a knee injury sustained on England duty in March.

There was speculation as to whether Smalling's seven-year stint at Old Trafford could come to an end this summer, but the centre-back says there should be no questions about his fitness or attitude.

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has been critical of Smalling's fitness record

'When I'm sitting down with the manager and the medical staff, we set out a timeline and then we try to shave it and push and push,' Smalling said.

'That's what we are doing because the longer it takes the less games you have.

'The manager has shown his frustration but we are just as frustrated. They are always trying to push us as quick as we can.'

Smalling played with pain-killing injections in October's defeat at Chelsea such was his desire to be involved, saying it was 'all good' between him and the manager when the severity of the toe issue became clear.

The defender said there had been no apology from Mourinho, nor he stressed was one necessary.

Smalling believes the United manager's comments before the game at Swansea were 'sort of directed at everybody' and March's injury was just the 'story of this season'.

'I think in the Chelsea game I proved that I can play with the injections,' he said. 'To be honest, I don't think any player is ever 100 per cent. There's always something.

'Out of the whole squad there is going to be some niggle. As players, it's not about always being 100 per cent. It's about going on the pitch and doing a job.

'We're always managing things - that's why we have so many physios and getting your stretches and whatever - but yeah, nobody is ever 100 per cent'

Smalling returned from his latest setback to feature in six of United's last seven matches, only sitting out the dead rubber against Crystal Palace days before helping the team to Europa League glory.

Asked if there was a moment he felt like he had won over Mourinho, he said: 'I don't think I've got anything to prove as such.

'I think he knows my character, he knows what type of player I am and that's not changed.'

Smalling's focus right now is on international matters as Saturday's mouth-watering World Cup qualifier in Scotland looms large.

It is only England's second trip north of the border since the turn of the millennium, with the defender starting the 2013 meeting there.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4582962/Smalling-prove-Mourinho-criticism.html
Old 19-06-2017, 01:06 PM   #506
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Tottenham eye deal for Chris Smalling with the future of the Manchester United defender in doubt

* Tottenham are plotting a move for Manchester United defender Chris Smalling
* Smalling's future is in doubt after United recently signed Victor Lindelof
* Spurs are in search of a defender after losing Harry Maguire to Leicester
* Maguire chose the Foxes after believing he would get more opportunities

Tottenham Hotspur manager Mauricio Pochettino could turn his attention to Manchester United's Chris Smalling after losing out to Leicester City for £17million defender Harry Maguire.

Maguire chose a move to the King Power Stadium because he felt he'd get more first-team matches for the same wages he would have earned at Spurs.

Pochettino wants a centre-half to complement Toby Aiderweireld and Jan Vertonghen as Spurs prepare to launch a Premier League title challenge at Wembley as well as coping with a Champions League campaign.

Tottenham are eyeing a potential move for Manchester United defender Chris Smalling

Smalling has been made available following the arrival of United's £31million buy Victor Lindelof.

The England defender could even be used as a makeweight in a deal for Jose Mourinho target Eric Dier who is valued at £50million by Spurs.

Other centre-halves on Tottenham's radar are Middlesbrough's Ben Gibson and Michael Keane of Burnley, though he is more likely to join Everton with a guarantee of regular games.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4614060/Tottenham-eye-Manchester-United-defender-Chris-Smalling.html
tukar tambah sama Dier boljug nih
Old 23-06-2017, 06:55 AM   #507
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Selamat atas pernikahan Chris Smalling. Berbanggalah Indonesia khususnya Bali yang memiliki tempat khusus di hati Smalling dan istrinya, Sam Cooke

Old 05-07-2017, 02:05 PM   #508
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United defender Chris Smalling to hold talks with the club over his future as he seeks assurances of first team football

* Chris Smalling has no plans to leave Manchester United during the summer
* The defender wants to be sure that he will be given enough first-team football
* The Englishman needs to play ahead of next summer's World Cup

Chris Smalling will hold talks with Manchester United to clarify his future at Old Trafford.

The 27-year-old England defender has no plans to leave but wants to be sure that he will be given enough first-team football ahead of the World Cup next summer.

United’s £31million signing of Victor Lindelof from Benfica has pushed Smalling down the pecking order with the Swede and Eric Bailly set to be Jose Mourinho’s first-choice partnership in central defence.

With Marcos Rojo sidelined until mid-season as he recovers from a serious knee injury and United set for another busy campaign following their return to the Champions League, Smalling is confident that he will play enough games.

But if Mourinho signs another centre-back this summer, it would put a significant question mark over the ex-Fulham defender’s future.

Chris Smalling will hold talks with Manchester United to clarify his future at Old Trafford. The 27-year-old has found starting opportunities increasingly hard to come by

The United boss was openly critical of Smalling on several occasions last season, questioning his mental toughness and desire to return from injury.

West Ham and West Brom have both been expressed an interest in signing him, but it’s understood that Smalling would only consider joining another Champions League club if he changed his mind and decided to leave.

He has been on honeymoon in the Seychelles after marrying his partner, and is due to report for pre-season training with the rest of the squad on Friday before leaving for a tour of the United States 24 hours later.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4665710/Chris-Smalling-hold-talks-Manchester-United.html
Old 07-11-2017, 02:34 PM   #509
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Chris Smalling warns Newcastle of Manchester United backlash after 'disappointing' defeat by Chelsea

* Alvaro Morata headed in the winner for Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday
* The defeat sees Manchester United eight points adrift of Manchester City
* Chris Smalling reassured fans United will bounce back against Newcastle
* The United defender claims Jose Mourinho's side 'fell asleep' at the wrong time
* Smalling blamed failure to take advantage of early momentum for the defeat

Chris Smalling says Manchester United will regroup and return from the international break with a performance that excites the fans.

Jose Mourinho's Red Devils enter the international break second in the Premier League but eight points behind leaders Manchester City after Sunday's 1-0 defeat at Chelsea.

There has never been a larger gap between the top two after 11 matches in Premier League history and Pep Guardiola's swashbuckling side are as short as 1-9 with some bookmakers to win the title.

United now have to wait a fortnight to close the gap - when they face Newcastle at Old Trafford - and Smalling has warned the Magpies that they face a difficult afternoon when they head to Old Trafford.

'It is unfortunate (to have to wait),' the centre-back said. 'I think we'll have to regroup and make sure that - our next game is at Old Trafford - we put on a performance to rectify this.

'It is about us getting back to Old Trafford for that game and putting on a performance that the fans can be proud of.'

Chris Smalling urged his Manchester United team-mates to bounce back after Chelsea defeat. The United defender is left disappointed by a second defeat of the season. But Smalling nailed wasting early momentum as the reason for the Stamford Bridge defeat

Having been overlooked by England for their upcoming friendlies, Smalling has been given a week off by Mourinho for some rest and recuperation.

However, the 27-year-old may well spend that period stewing on Gareth Southgate's comments about his ability to play from the back, or Chelsea's avoidable winner on Sunday.

Alvaro Morata - a summer target for United before Romelu Lukaku arrived - got between Smalling and Eric Bailly to head home Cesar Azpilicueta's cross 10 minutes into the second half at Stamford Bridge.

'I think it was two teams there who can defend and who have got very good attacking players,' he told MUTV.

'I think it was always going to be a close game and we just fell asleep on their one big chance, unfortunately.

'It was disappointing from us because we'd watched a lot of their videos and we knew about Azpilicueta coming up and putting in those crosses.

'So for us to know what their game plan was and to fall asleep is very disappointing.'

That lapse in concentration, combined with a lack of composure in front of goal, saw Mourinho come away from his former stamping ground empty handed for the third consecutive time.

Marcus Rashford and Marouane Fellaini had late attempts to snatch at least a point from Antonio Conte's Blues, but it was the failure to capitalise on early momentum that Smalling felt was key.

'I think we did put in so much,' he said. 'I think our first half where we controlled large parts of that game and we put them on that back foot, and we just needed to take one of those chances in that first half when you've got that momentum and you can keep squeezing it on them.

'But we just couldn't take one of those chances.

'I thought those last 20 minutes we did put on some pressure and we were really on that front foot, and I thought a chance might come because I thought we deserved a goal.'

Put to Smalling that he did not start the second half as well as the first, he said: 'I'd agree.

'We had that momentum, you could sense the crowd was on them in that first half.

'I think we didn't come out in that second half with that same pressure.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5054337/Chris-Smalling-predicts-Manchester-United-backlash.html
Old 22-11-2017, 02:28 PM   #510
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United defender Chris Smalling admits surprise at omission from latest England squad but is confident of World Cup berth

* Chris Smalling has expressed his surprise at being dropped by England
* The Manchester United defender missed the games against Germany and Brazil
* John Stones, Eric Dier and Harry Maguire were all preferred in central defence
* Regular football at club level gives Smalling confidence he will reclaim his place

Chris Smalling has expressed surprise at being dropped by England and vowed to prove Gareth Southgate wrong before the World Cup next summer.

Smalling was axed for the friendlies against Germany and Brazil with Gareth Southgate claiming that John Stones, Eric Dier and Harry Maguire are better at passing the ball out from central defence.

But Smalling insists that playing for Manchester United under Jose Mourinho gives him the confidence to believe he will reclaim his England place.

Asked about Southgate's decision and comments on the eve of United's Champions League group tie against Basle in Switzerland, he said: 'Was I surprised? Yes, I was.

'But you don't play for one of the biggest clubs in the world for as long as I have, and won the most trophies bar the Champions League without being able to do everything a top defender needs to do, be it playing or defending.

'I don't really feel like I need to prove anything to Gareth. Like I said, I play for one of the most successful managers in Jose and he's only going to pick the best players.

'While I'm playing regularly and he's happy I think, if my season carries on like this and we have a successful season and our team continues to concede very few goals, then I think it give him maybe no choice in the summer but to pick me.'

Chris Smalling was surprised that he was dropped from the latest England squad. Gareth Southgate preferred John Stones, Eric Dier and Harry Maguire in central defence

Smalling has made seven Premier League appearances this season in a Manchester United defence that has only conceded six goals in their 12 matches so far.

He scored the second goal in the Red Devils' 4-1 win over Newcastle last Saturday and Smalling believes consistency at club level will see him return to the England squad sooner rather than later.

'This year, as a team, we've got one of the best defensive records and we have done for the last few years and I'm very proud to be part of that. While I'm playing under Jose and he's happy and I'm playing regularly, then I'm happy with that.

'I play for one of the biggest club and under one of the most successful managers in Jose. As long as that's the case, I think, ultimately, it's your club form that decides whether you play at a World Cup because there aren't many England games throughout the season.

'While I'm playing regularly here and part of a very successful team I think that should show come the summer.

'I think I can use every game that I pay for United, whatever cup it is. With United there is always limelight on it and there's always going to be that pressure, not matter what the game is.

'Whether it's the Premier League or the Champions League, I think I can showcase my abilities.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5104883/Chris-Smalling-surprised-omission-England-squad.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 137
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, adesaktiTRK, aGhaa, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, Ardiey11, arik_, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chest, chincarito, christof_ww, cynta, dannyboy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, iblismerah, icebreaker, id4y, irfan_thered, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, jusri, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kykyba7, Lang25, Legolash, Mahesa_Jenar, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, mousetrap, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, noerdiana 11, oldark, omink_08, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pweechevalier, Rage, raviKiko14, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rizluq, robby7beckham, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, tasho, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, vhio, Victory, wakhid ronaldo, wazza ui, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker]