United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2015/2016

View Poll Results: Your Man of The Match ?
David De Gea 1 11.11%
Wayne Rooney 8 88.89%
Jesse Lingard 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-05-2016, 09:48 AM   #21
wira_ozora
first team
To Old Trafford,,To See United

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wira_ozora has a spectacular aura aboutwira_ozora has a spectacular aura about
Visit wira_ozora's Twitter
Default Re: [Final FA Cup] Crystal Palace vs Manchester United

Match terakhir MU musim ini,,n mudah2'an match terakhir Van Gaal. Semoga menang biar MU punya trofi musim ini. Rooney-Rashford-Martial semoga tampil trengginas sejak menit awal.
Old 21-05-2016, 12:38 PM   #22
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Skuad yang disertakan LvG buat final, tanpa Memphis Depay :
De Gea, Romero, Valencia, Darmian, Jones, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Fellaini, Herrera, Carrick, Schneiderlin, Lingard, Young, Mata, Rooney, Martial, Rashford..
Old 21-05-2016, 01:09 PM   #23
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

CUP QUOTES: UNITED STARS PREVIEW THE FINAL

DALEY BLIND :
"It means a lot to play in the FA Cup final. It means a lot to all of us, many of us have never won it. The semi-final was a match we will never forget and the pictures said it all about how we felt. I hope we feel that again. I think it will be another tight game on Saturday but we are determined to get the result. I think it's very important for the young players to experience a cup final. I lost a cup final in Holland once before and I didn't know if I would get another chance to win one. Thankfully, I did but I spoke to a lot of players who didn't and it's a big miss to lose a final when you're so close to winning it. That's why we must grab our opportunity because it's a great feeling to win a cup final."

MAROUANE FELLAINI
"We have to be ready. I came to Manchester United to win titles and all the players want to win so we will give everything on Saturday. Palace are a Premier League team with qualities at the front and they're solid at the back. I think it's a final and a 50-50 game like that. You have to be sharp, to be there at the right moment. We will focus and try to win. It would be good to win a trophy to bring back to Manchester as we're not in the Champions League. It's an important trophy."

ANDER HERRERA
"The FA Cup is not a competition for the most balanced team but maybe for the best spirited team. I think we have shown that. We have not been very consistent but, when everything was against us, we have shown we want to be there [at Wembley] and we want to win this trophy. I think we are in the final because we deserved that. We were the better team in every game and now we have to show it in the final. Palace have a very strong team and take advantage of set-pieces and counter attacks. We have to be very, very aware and have to know, three or four years ago, Wigan beat Manchester City when nobody expected it. We have that mind and we will have to play very well to win."

JESSE LINGARD
"The FA Cup is a massive trophy and we haven't won it for a long time. It's about time we won it again and that's our main focus. We want to end the season on a high. It would mean a lot to the young lads who have come through to lift a trophy in our first season, and you've got the likes of Wazza [Wayne Rooney] and [Michael] Carrick who are desperate to win it too."

MARCOS ROJO
"The semi-final was my first time at Wembley and I thought it was an incredible place, a magnificent venue. The pitch was fantastic and everything about the place was just perfect. It’s really important that now we are in the final there, we put in a great performance and we lift the cup, for everyone at the club and all the supporters. What more can you say about the support we get? It’s incredible, every match, they are always with us, really getting behind us and supporting the team. After the semi-final win, on Twitter, Instagram and everywhere, they were showing their happiness and celebrations and leaving messages of support and encouragement for us. That really gets through to us because we see everything. The messages they left us after the semi-final filled us with the emotion and joy."

CHRIS SMALLING
"The FA Cup was huge when I was growing up. It is one of the first competitions you see on television and you just want to watch the final - who's playing in it doesn't even matter. Everyone rises to the occasion. I am looking forward to Saturday, to walking out in an electric atmosphere with our fans there and knowing that it's the last game of the season and you can give everything you can. Winning the FA Cup would be massive for us. We have not anything for a while and it would be great for the young players as well to lift their first trophy. We'd then come back for next season on a high, knowing that we have won the trophy and thinking, 'Let's kick on and build on this.'"

ASHLEY YOUNG
"I've been fit for a little while now and as it's a massive game coming up this weekend, we need everybody fit. If you saw training, everyone is looking to be involved and pushing for places. I wouldn't want to be a manager having to pick the squad and team with everyone wanting to be in it but it's down to him. It's up to everyone to keep each other on their toes and hopefully get selected. Wembley is a special place and a fantastic stadium but it will be even better if we get the win and get our hands on the trophy. At a club like Manchester United, we haven't had an opportunity to win it in years now, only one man in the squad has done that [Juan Mata, with Chelsea] so it will be a massive achievement to get that win."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/May/manchester-united-players-preview-2016-fa-cup-final-against-crystal-palace.aspx
Old 21-05-2016, 01:16 PM   #24
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Harus MENANG meyakinkan nih United malam ini.
Sungguh terlalu kalo ga bisa menang.
Sekalipun bisa menang nanti malam dan angkat Piala FA, berharap semoga itu menjadi pertandingan terakhir LvG bersama United.
Old 21-05-2016, 04:16 PM   #25
eyeofday
reserve player
masih menunggu titisan Keano

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
eyeofday has a spectacular aura abouteyeofday has a spectacular aura about

Marouane Fellaini came to Manchester United to win titles!
Old 21-05-2016, 04:51 PM   #26
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeofday View Post
Marouane Fellaini came to Manchester United to win titles!
Fansnya Fellaini ya Om...
Hehehe
Old 21-05-2016, 06:03 PM   #27
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Hahaha banyak yg berharap ini bakal jadi match terakhir lvg

Sent from my R831K using Tapatalk 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 21-05-2016, 06:04 PM   #28
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by penk22_ View Post
Skuad yang disertakan LvG buat final, tanpa Memphis Depay :
De Gea, Romero, Valencia, Darmian, Jones, Smalling, Blind, Rojo, Fellaini, Herrera, Carrick, Schneiderlin, Lingard, Young, Mata, Rooney, Martial, Rashford..
Lord Young > Memphis

Quote:
Originally Posted by theater of dream View Post
Hahaha banyak yg berharap ini bakal jadi match terakhir lvg

Sent from my R831K using Tapatalk 2
Lho... ada yg nggak ya? Semoga pemain berpikir ini pertandingan terakhir Van Gaal. Jadi bakal berjuang 100%.

Last edited by fredrian.seven; 21-05-2016 at 06:20 PM..
Old 21-05-2016, 07:13 PM   #29
and1
first team
Manchester is My Heaven

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
and1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to all
Visit and1's Twitter

Memphis dikabarkan kecewa krn tidak diikutsertakan ke London, sepatunya dikasih ke security di Carrington

sumber http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Cup-final.html
Old 21-05-2016, 08:12 PM   #30
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by and1 View Post
Memphis dikabarkan kecewa krn tidak diikutsertakan ke London, sepatunya dikasih ke security di Carrington

sumber http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...Cup-final.html
Anak emas di awal musim dan jadi anak tiri di akhir musim. Musim yg kacau buat United. Moga juara FA bs dikit kasih hiburan.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 59
Aba_MaczUnited, achmad.zaky, ad1sn, adib, adi_Giggsy, alfiandrmwn, and1, andiancha, AndreasBelitung, Blacklist7, chincarito, Cupy, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fajrinited, fredrian.seven, Genk's007, goodfron, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, ivanzferdinand, Juni HW, junpriadi, kobe1928, LAM ILHAM, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, tasho, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, unreal, Van_Munandar, victory II, weelblack, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku, Zulfan