United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

Old 24-04-2018, 01:42 PM   #1
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default [FAC] Final : Chelsea 1-0 Manchester United

VS

Chelsea vs Manchester United

Chelsea vs Manchester United - FA Cup Final
Sabtu, 19 Mei
Kick Off : 23.15 WIB
Venue : Wembley Stadium, London
Wasit : Michael Oliver
Live : tbc

Team News
Manchester United : Romelu Lukaku, Anthony Martial and Maroune Fellaini doubtful.
Chelsea : David Luis and Ethan Empadu ruled out.

Head to Head pertandingan kedua tim :
Manchester United menang : 77x
Imbang : 49x
Chelsea menang : 53x

10 pertemuan terakhir kedua tim :
19 Januari 2014 - Chelsea 3 – 1 Manchester United - Premier League
36 Oktober 2014 - Manchester United 1 – 1 Chelsea - Premier League
18 April 2015 - Chelsea 1 – 0 Manchester United - Premier League
28 Desember 2015 - Manchester United 0 – 0 Chelsea - Premier League
7 Februari 2016 - Chelsea 1 – 1 Manchester United - Premier League
23 Oktober 2016 - Chelsea 4 – 0 Manchester United - Premier League
14 Maret 2017 - Chelsea 1 – 0 Manchester United - FA Cup
16 April 2017 - Manchester United 2 – 0 Chelsea - Premier League
5 November 2017 - Chelsea 1 - 0 Manchester United - Premier League
25 Februari 2018 - Manchester United 2 – 1 Chelsea - Premier League

Last edited by penk22_; 18-05-2018 at 09:22 PM..
Old 24-04-2018, 01:45 PM   #2
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [FAC] Final : Manchester United vs Chelsea

FA accused of exploitation by Manchester United and Chelsea fans who face ticket hikes of more than 30% to watch FA Cup final

* Prices for an adult ticket start at £45 but the other three categories are up
* Tickets in other categories cost £80, £115 and £145, representing major rise
* Spokesman for Manchester United Supporters Trust was hugely critical of rise
* Rory Jennings from Chelsea Fan TV described prices as a travesty

The Football Association has been accused of exploitation by fans of both clubs who face ticket hikes of more than 30 per cent to watch this year's FA Cup Final.

Supporters of both Manchester United and Chelsea have hit out at the 'extortionate' price of seats, with those with the best view costing no less than a staggering £145.

Prices for an adult ticket start at £45 - a decrease of £1 on last year. However, the other three categories are priced at £80 (£65 last year), £115 (£85) and £145 (£115).

A spokesman for the Manchester United Supporters Trust (MUST) branded the prices 'extortionate'.

He said: 'The price increases further illustrate the longstanding issue we have with the FA as both the regulator of the game as well as the worst offender when it comes to extortionate ticket prices for fans.

'Ordinary fans should not be punished for the FA's previous poor financial decisions over the Wembley redevelopment. We are equally astonished and angered by the increases which are as much as 30 per cent.

'This is not an ordinary competitive market. It is a captive audience and the FA - who have a monopoly - are trying to extract as much as they can from supporters.'

Manchester United and Chelsea fans must pay increased prices to attend the FA Cup final

The spokesman also pointed out the disparency between prices for the FA Cup Final and rugby league's showcase Challenge Cup Final, where adult tickets range from £18 to £80 and where juniors can buy a seat for as little as £5.

'The cost of putting on both events will be roughly the same,' he said. 'This is purely the FA's choice to charge a lot more.' Rory Jennings, from Chelsea Fan TV, described the increases as 'a travesty'.

'It's not surprising,' he added. 'This is typical of the disgraceful way the FA operate. There is so much money in football and they will make so much, it's such a shame that they still feel they have to take vast sums out of the pockets of fans.

'And we are not talking about Club Wembley here, these are normal seats. You don't even get a prawn sandwich.'

Jennings believes the ordinary supporter will be hit hard by the hikes. 'The cheapest tickets will go first because, let's face it, it's Wembley and the view isn't great wherever you sit.

When they're gone you'll have people with kids faced with paying £145. It is a travesty, but it is to be expected.'

The FA say this is the first time they have raised prices in three years and point out that the final is 'one of the most prestigious events in the sporting calendar'. They add that every penny of profit will be reinvested into the game.

A kick-off time is yet to be set for the May 19 although 5.30pm is thought to be likely. A late kick-off will create further problems for those attempting to return to the north on public transport following the match.

Quote:
2018 FA CUP FINAL TICKET PRICES

Category A: £145 (£115 in 2017)

Category B: £115 (£85 in 2017)

Category C: £80 (£65 in 2017)

Category D: £45 (£46 in 2017)
Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5648917/FA-accused-exploitation-Manchester-United-Chelsea-fans-face-FA-Cup-final-ticket-hikes.html
Old 03-05-2018, 09:32 AM   #3
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United and Chelsea happy to make FA Cup showdown at Wembley a 'Ray Wilkins Cup final'

* The FA have no plans to call the Wembley showdown a 'Ray Wilkins Cup final'
* Frank Stapleton suggested the FA should rename the final on May 19
* There will be a number of events planned to honour Wilkins at Wembley
* Wilkins, who starred for both sides, died last month after a heart attack

Manchester United and Chelsea would 'fully support' a call to rename this season's FA Cup final the 'Ray Wilkins Cup final' in honour of their former player — although the FA have no plans to do so.

Wilkins, who starred for both clubs, died last month at the age of 61 after a heart attack.

And, speaking poignantly at his memorial service on Tuesday, former United striker Frank Stapleton suggested that the FA should rename the final between United and Chelsea on May 19 — though it would appear unlikely with the FA stating they are not examining the possibility.

Man United and Chelsea support a call to rename the FA Cup final the 'Ray Wilkins Cup final'. There will be a number of events planned to honour the former England international

However, there will be a number of events planned to honour Wilkins, whose family have been invited to the match.

There will be a four-page tribute in the programme, and the designs of both club's banners will be dedicated to Wilkins, whose name will be shown on screens at Wembley. United and Chelsea will both provide footage for a tribute video to be broadcast on stadium screens before kick-off and fan groups from both clubs are working on a number of ideas.

Middlesex-born Wilkins came through the ranks at Chelsea and made his debut for the club in 1973. He was made captain at Stamford Bridge at the age of 18 before leaving to join United in 1979 following Chelsea's relegation to the Second Division. After five years at Old Trafford, he moved to Italy to play for AC Milan.

Wilkins, an MBE, won 84 caps for England, whom he captained on 10 occasions. He returned to Chelsea in a coaching capacity on a number of occasions following managerial stints at QPR and Fulham.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5684239/Manchester-United-Chelsea-happy-make-FA-Cup-showdown-Wembley-Ray-Wilkins-Cup-final.html
Old 04-05-2018, 09:04 AM   #4
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Jose Mourinho confirms Romelu Lukaku is set to be fit to face former club Chelsea in FA Cup final

* Romelu Lukaku limped out of Manchester United's win over Arsenal
* Scans reveal the Belgium striker did not suffer any serious ankle damage
* Manchester United face Chelsea in the FA Cup final on May 19

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho expects Romelu Lukaku to be fit enough to face Chelsea in the FA Cup final.

The Belgian striker could not complete United's victory over Arsenal, withdrawing hurt during the second half, but Mourinho has backed him to return in time to tackle his former employers on May 19.

Asked about Lukaku's chances of featuring at Wembley, Mourinho said at his press conference ahead of Friday's Premier League game at Brighton: 'Hope so. Looks positive.'

Romelu Lukaku limps off after suffering an ankle injury against Arsenal at Old Trafford

On how the player is feeling, the Portuguese added: 'I don't know. I just know that, of course, (he is) not (available) tomorrow. Apart from that, we need to wait for more scans, more time but not tomorrow.'

It is welcome news for Mourinho who has named Lukaku in his starting line-up more than any other player this season. The Belgium striker, who moved to Old Trafford in a £75million move from Everton last summer, has rewarded his manager with 27 goals in all competitions.

Losing Lukaku for the Chelsea clash would have been a huge blow for Mourinho, with the FA Cup now United's only chance of a trophy this season.

After the win over Arsenal, the United boss admitted he was keeping his fingers crossed that Lukaku would be fit for Wembley.

He said: 'I don't think it's something, or I hope it's not, that in this moment keeps him immediately out of a game that is in three weeks' time. But I don't know.

'He wants to play all the time. He is never tired and, when he has small things, he doesn't care. He still wants to go. So, for him to say immediately, to change him, it is because he couldn't play.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5686969/Jose-Mourinho-confirms-Romelu-Lukaku-set-fit-face-former-club-Chelsea-FA-Cup-final.html
Old 15-05-2018, 12:52 PM   #5
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

up up up, abis angkat piala langsung sahur
Old 15-05-2018, 05:18 PM   #6
GUNGZ-HO
first team
#GHPJMK

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
GUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant future
Visit GUNGZ-HO's Facebook Visit GUNGZ-HO's Twitter

tayang dimana inih
Old 18-05-2018, 09:33 AM   #7
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Sepertinya ga ada tv yg bakal nyiarin ya
Old 18-05-2018, 09:19 PM   #8
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulfan View Post
Sepertinya ga ada tv yg bakal nyiarin ya
Sepertinya iya, sejauh ini twitter tv lokal belum ada yang konfirmasi..
Old 20-05-2018, 02:49 AM   #9
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter
Default Re: [FAC] Final : Chelsea vs Manchester United

Sekali lagi terbukti bahwa statistik dominan tidak menjamin menjadi pemenang. Conte jelas mencontek taktik Mou dengan memasang semua pemain di separuh lapangan sendiri. Harapannya adalah counter dan selalu berhasil dipatahkan. United kehilangan goal getter di depan karena Rashford dan alexis suka mundur untuk mengambil bola. Dan tampak keengganan pemain United memberikan bola ke Pogba. Mereka lebih suka Matic yang mengatur tempo dan serangan.
Old 20-05-2018, 09:19 AM   #10
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [FAC] Final : Chelsea vs Manchester United

MOURINHO: CUP FINAL DEFEAT WAS UNDESERVED

Jose Mourinho feels that Manchester United didn’t deserve to lose the Emirates FA Cup final against his former club Chelsea.

The Reds were beaten 1-0 by the Blues at Wembley Stadium, as Eden Hazard’s first-half penalty settled the end-of-season showpiece on Saturday evening.

Here is what the boss had to say in his post-match interviews with MUTV, BT Sport and BBC Sport, and in his press conference…

CHELSEA DIDN’T DESERVE TO WIN
“I congratulate them because they won but I don't think they deserved to win. I congratulate [them] because I am a sportsman and they scored one more goal than us and they get the Cup. I think I have to do what my job requires me to do - I am the Manchester United manager and I must be respectful, not just because they [Chelsea] were my previous club but because they are the opponent that won the Cup. But I think we deserved to win, we were the better team but that's football. It’s disappointing. We were the second best team in the Premier League and we were the second best team in the FA Cup, although I think we were the best [in that competition].”

WE GAVE ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING WE COULD
“I am quite curious today, tomorrow, over the next couple of days to read, to watch, to listen to your opinions. My opinion on my team’s performance is every defeat hurts, but for me personally, the ones that hurt less are the ones when you give everything and you go without any regrets. So I prefer to lose like today than to lose like we did, for example, at Newcastle [in the Premier League in February].”

THIS IS THE WAY WE PREFER TO LOSE
“In the first half, we had absolute control and we had control of everything. I leave happy with my players, very happy with them and for me, that’s really important. I gave everything I could and I know the players gave absolutely everything they could. This is the way I prefer to lose. I prefer to lose with positive feelings with my players than to lose when you feel frustrated and with regrets.”

IT WAS DIFFICULT WITHOUT ROMELU LUKAKU
“It was a bit hard for us to play without Lukaku against a team that defends with nine players. Chelsea are not stupid. They know our team without Lukaku or Fellaini does not have a [physical] presence so putting eight or nine players in front of the box they knew they would be dominant in that direct football. We tried everything by other ways but they had a huge block of compacted players. You need that presence. Every defeat hurts but I go home with the feeling we gave everything. No regrets. The image of the game is that David De Gea did not touch the ball. He touched the ball [when it was] in the net. For us to have David in goal or myself, it would be exactly the same. I wouldn’t save the penalty either and then me and David would be exactly the same.”

WE MISSED MAROUANE FELLAINI TOO
“It’s not a difficult decision [to leave Lukaku on the bench], it was an easy decision [because of his fitness levels]. I knew the opponent I was going to play against. I knew that they have a compact low block with lots of physicality where they try to close everything. I knew that without a target man it would be difficult for us. I knew that at least if we had [Marouane] Fellaini coming from the second line, we could attack their defensive line with his physicality. I knew that it would be difficult [without him], but I would not expect that the game was exactly like it was because it was a bit too much.”

TIME TO REST AFTER A LONG CAMPAIGN
"I am quite curious [to read your opinions] because I am now on holiday and I have more time for that. But I have worked like an animal for 10 months and I go away with my head completely clean. I gave everything, the players gave everything, I am happy."

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 16
adi_Giggsy, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, dwitri27, finza_13, fredrian.seven, h-ANG, penk22_, rio vander vidic, Riskur, SR 7, tumpal_oneunited, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku, Zulfan