United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 11-08-2016, 04:14 AM   #171
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: Jesse Lingard

JESSE LINGARD BRIMMING WITH CONFIDENCE

Jesse Lingard is brimming with confidence after scoring goals in successive competitive games for Manchester United at Wembley.

The 23-year-old hit a marvellous solo strike during Sunday's 2-1 win over Leicester City in the Community Shield to add to his memorable volley in the FA Cup triumph against Crystal Palace by the same scoreline.

It means the homegrown product is only the fifth player to score in more than one game at Wembley for United in the same calendar year, after Norman Whiteside (1983), Bryan Robson (1983), Mark Hughes (1994) and Eric Cantona (1996).

After cementing his place in the first-team squad last term, the Warrington-born forward was clear on what has been the key for him over this period during an exclusive interview with the new edition of Inside United, the official club magazine, which has just gone on sale.

When asked to define the biggest thing he learned about himself over the last year, he replied: "I think confidence. After a few games, if you’re not scoring, your confidence can drop a bit but the players around me were great at helping me keeping that confidence up. To be able to come on and make a difference in the FA Cup final was very special.

"I think it’s the confidence thing again," he added, when answering which facet of his game has improved the most. "There was always that aura about Old Trafford and playing in front of the fans in a massive stadium, which I used to think about.

"As a younger player, your first few games are always going to be nervy but my confidence grew the more I played there."

Lingard is also very clear on his ambitions for the 2016/17 season as he develops the taste for more silverware.

"We want to be in the Champions League, of course, but our focus is on the title," he explained. "My aim is to score over 10 goals and win at least two trophies. That would be a good season!"

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Aug/jesse-lingard-exclusive-inside-united-magazine-interview.aspx
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2016, 02:43 AM   #172
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

The absence of praise for Jesse Lingard is undeserved

It’s not a regular occurrence that a player of Manchester United can be underrated, or even under-appreciated. Playing for Manchester United brings a beaming spotlight over one’s head almost twenty-four hours a day, whether that be in their private life, or on the pitch, meaning it’s highly unaccustomed for a player to go under the radar for his performances in a United shirt. This is the case for one Jesse Lingard though.

Born in Warrington, Jesse’s talent was spotted from an extremely early age. At just seven years old, he joined Manchester United’s youth academy from Penketh United progressing rapidly, and in 2011, along with team-mates Paul Pogba and Ravel Morrison, he was part of the team that won the 2010-2011 FA Youth Cup and later earned himself a professional contract at the club under Sir Alex Ferguson’s reign.

Jesse was outshone by friends and team-mates Ravel Morrison and Paul Pogba, with many believing if there was any success from this generation of Manchester United youth, it would be Ravel and Paul. Despite Manchester United recently re-signing Paul Pogba, this wasn’t the case. Jesse flew under the radar entirely, as at the age of 23, 14 years on from when he joined Manchester united’s academy, he is still at the club.

Jesse was a late bloomer. Marcus Rashford hit the limelight at 18 years old, Timothy Fosu-Mensah also at 18-years of age, despite not coming through the Manchester United youth ranks, Anthony Martial also made his presence known to the footballing world at a young age, but Jesse Lingard is still having to prove his doubters wrong at 23-years-old.

Sir Alex Ferguson predicted Jesse’s late rise to fame. “Jesse Lingard is going to be some player,” he said back in 2012. “He is 19, came through our youth system and is built like Jean Tigana was for France. But he never got into the limelight there until he was about 24, and I think that will be the same with Jesse Lingard. He will become a player when he’s 22 or so. As an attacking midfielder, he has got a really good talent. I think he will be a player we have high hopes for, definitely.”

Four years on, the boy from Warrington had scored twice at Wembley within a few months and helped claim Manchester United’s 12th FA Cup, but still, he is not deemed to be ‘Manchester United standard’ by some fans, raising the question as to why? Jesse Lingard didn’t create a scene at Manchester United after his breakthrough, he didn’t arrive for an extortionate sum of money nor did he score two goals on his debut in the Europa League like one Marcus Rashford did, his breakthrough was at 23 years old in a season that deprived Manchester United fans of any reason to become excited. The spotlight was already highlighting Anthony Martial, the next Thierry Henry some said, and when it started to burn out it only lit up again once Marcus Rashford burst onto the scene and with Rashford being English the hype grew bigger and bigger. Even with Jesse Lingard being English, people don’t see him as someone who should start for United. It’s possible to see that his lack of appreciation is due to the fact he’s not flashy enough, many fans hold Memphis Depay in high regards after a season of disappointment because he can pull off the odd nutmeg, a few step-overs here and there, yet a player who has scored two goals at Wembley for the club, not to mention numerous good performances during the Premier League campaign, should be sold because he isn’t Manchester United ‘standard’.

Now, let’s bust this myth of the ‘Manchester United standard’ because to me if a player does his job and he does it effectively, then I want him starting every game, young fans plead for Memphis to start after showing a lack of effort in most games yet someone who doesn’t stop working for his team, that being Jesse Lingard, should keep the bench warm. In modern football, some fans would rather see a £50million flashy player, repeat average performances with the occasional buzz of excitement, than someone who works hard for the team but perhaps is someone who delivers a fan bragging rights. Don’t get me wrong, I rate Memphis highly, but it pains me to see someone such as Lingard receive a lack of credit when in terms of working for the team, he should be receiving the most.

Jesse has been at the club since the age of seven, despite loan spells at Leicester, Birmingham, Brighton and Derby, he never sulked, he never caused a scene and tried to push a move to another club, and the faith Lingard had in himself and Manchester United is now being repaid as he ponders on his first season under Jose Mourinho, and rightfully so. At twenty-three years of age, Lingard could potentially be at the club for a decade if all goes according to plan, and being an academy graduate, it would cost the club very little. Praise for Jesse Lingard comes in a short quantity, such much so it’s almost as if he isn’t a Manchester United player in comparison to how much he’s spoken about, but I dearly wish he will go on to become a big success at the club, showing again how successful our academy can be.

Code:
http://utdreport.co.uk/latest-news/the-absence-of-praise-for-jesse-lingard-is-undeserved/
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 04:46 PM   #173
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Manchester United midfielder Lingard returns to training

Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard is available to play vs Hull on Saturday after he overcame an injury sustained vs Leicester.

Jose Mourinho could have a fully fit Manchester United squad to choose from against Hull after Jesse Lingard returned to training.

Lingard has been sidelined since he suffered an injury in the Community Shield win over Leicester over two weeks ago and, although he has been heading into United's Carrington training complex, he only resumed ball work on Wednesday.

"Good to be back training with the lads after my injury," Lingard wrote on his social media sites.

Mourinho described Lingard as 'okay' last week and now has the luxury of having a 26-man squad to select from for Saturday's tea time trip to Hull.

The United manager bemoaned the relaxed start to the season, since he has not been able to give fringe players more game-time since the campaign began. Michael Carrick, Matteo Darmian, Memphis, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Phil Jones and Marcos Rojo were among those excluded from the matchday squad against Southampton and eight more will be omitted at the KC Stadium.

"I have so many good players," Mourinho told the written press last week.

"I arrive in the dressing room after the match and I was happy but then I become sad, because I arrive there and all the other guys are there in their nice Paul Smith suit but not a tracksuit, not even playing, not even being on the bench.

"So when I look to Memphis, Carrick, Jones, all these guys I don't select. I am desperate for September. Because September we have Capital One Cup, we have Europa League, we have seven matches in September and they all play and then I am happy."

Mourinho acknowledged his man-management skills would be tested as he tries to keep marginalised squad members content.

"That's what I'm saying, I need September because the relation can be good, the players can be good professionals, they can feel I trust all of them, but when a player doesn't play one, two, three games, the frustration comes and it is difficult to play well," he explained. "And when they start not training well is I have a reason for not selecting them and they go down the hill.

"I need September because all these guys need to play, they deserve to play. So Darmian, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Jones, okay Smalling today he was already with us, Marcos Rojo, Romero, then Herrera, Carrick, Schneiderlin, Ashley Young, Memphis Depay, Marcus Rashford.

"We have a big squad and a top quality squad so I need September urgently."

Old 09-09-2016, 10:37 PM   #174
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

LINGARD WINS GOAL OF THE MONTH AWARD

Jesse Lingard’s eye-catching individual strike in the Community Shield win over Leicester City has been voted Manchester United’s Goal of the Month for August.

The forward embarked on a lightning dart into the Foxes' half at Wembley, dribbling past three markers before slotting past Kasper Schmeichel to open the scoring in a game the Reds went on to win 2-1.

Lingard's contribution attracted 56 per cent of the votes in ManUtd.com’s poll to finish ahead of Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s powerful maiden strike for the club, away to Bournemouth (13 per cent), and another dazzling solo effort - Callum Gribbin's goal for a United Under-19 side against Barcelona in the Otten Cup (10 per cent).

http://www.manutd.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 10:39 PM   #175
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

LINGARD WINS GOAL OF THE MONTH AWARD

Jesse Lingard’s eye-catching individual strike in the Community Shield win over Leicester City has been voted Manchester United’s Goal of the Month for August.

The forward embarked on a lightning dart into the Foxes' half at Wembley, dribbling past three markers before slotting past Kasper Schmeichel to open the scoring in a game the Reds went on to win 2-1.

Lingard's contribution attracted 56 per cent of the votes in ManUtd.com’s poll to finish ahead of Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s powerful maiden strike for the club, away to Bournemouth (13 per cent), and another dazzling solo effort - Callum Gribbin's goal for a United Under-19 side against Barcelona in the Otten Cup (10 per cent).

Old 10-09-2016, 12:16 AM   #176
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Selamat buat Lingard.
Golnya di CS terpilih sebagai goal of the monthnya United.
Lanjutkan Lingard!!!
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2016, 01:45 PM   #177
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United's Jesse Lingard hailed 'a hero' after going to back to where it all began with Fletcher Moss Rangers... the team that launched both his and Marcus Rashford's careers

* Jesse Lingard spent time with the young players at Fletcher Moss Rangers
* The 23-year-old posed for pictures and signed autographs for over an hour
* Lingard has sponsored the Under 11 team and bought them a new away kit
* Marcus Rashford - like Lingard - started his career in the club's academy

Jesse Lingard was hailed for returning to his roots at Fletcher Moss Rangers in a display of humility.

The Manchester United star took time out to visit tens of kids playing for his old side on Friday night.

Lingard spent over an hour posing for pictures, signing autographs and imparting knowledge to a selection of Fletcher Moss youngsters.

Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard visited his former club Fletcher Moss Rangers

The 23-year-old has sponsored the Under 11 team, buying a new blue away kit as well as training jackets.

'It's good to give back I think, that's the most important thing,' Lingard - one of plenty of professionals to have started at Fletcher Moss - told Sportsmail.

'They look to players like me and Marcus (Rashford, another Fletcher Moss graduate) and others players at United who have come through the system.

Marcus Rashford (circled) started at Fletcher Moss Rangers and impressed Manchester United

'Obviously they aspire to be like us and make it. In every kid's heart that's what they want to do.

'Clubs like this don't get an awful lot of help, they've been asking for us to come down and do something.

'I'm here today and it's really good to see how many people have come out. This is where it started, all the hard work and dedication starts here.'

Lingard - left out of United's squad for Sunday's defeat at Watford - wore a grin when asked about his performance in last weekend's Manchester derby by one cheeky child.

And Fletcher Moss coach Mark Gaynord could not hide his pride as the FA Cup final match winner gave a small pep talk to his players before having a kickabout.

'It's a very proud moment for the club and the kids,' Gaynord said. 'Not only have we got the lad who scored the winner in the Cup final but Rashford who scores goals for fun.

'It's just showing the kids what we can produce if they work hard. These lads were the hard workers. Jesse turning up gives our kids the inspiration.

'Honestly, there are lots coming through. There's mini Thierry Henrys coming through!

'We've got cracking players going into United, Stoke City and other clubs in the region.'

Lingard was in no hurry to leave the training session, posing for countless pictures. He expects more to flourish once United pick them up in the academy.

'I'm not too sure why so many are coming through,' Lingard added. 'I've just spoken to one of the scouts now who's at United in the Moss Side area and there's a load of talent going forward.

'You're looking for that, they're obviously doing a good job at the moment.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3793448/Manchester-United-midfielder-Jesse-Lingard-hailed-hero-visit-former-Fletcher-Moss-Rangers.html
Old 29-09-2016, 09:41 AM   #178
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United youngsters Jesse Lingard and Paul Pogba benefitting from experience of Zlatan Ibrahimovic

* Zlatan Ibrahimovic arrived at Manchester United in the summer window
* Swede brings with him 17 years of experience from Europe's top leagues
* Jesse Lingard says he and other youngsters have learned from Ibrahimovic
* Lingard says he has stepped up to lead the team in the last few weeks

Jesse Lingard has heaped praise on Manchester United team-mate Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who he says has taken the club's younger players under his wing.

Ibrahimovic arrived at Old Trafford in July, bringing with him a wealth of top-flight experience from Spain, France and Italy over the course of his 17-year career.

The Swede scored five goals in his first five appearances for United, but it appears he is making just as big an impact off the field too.

'He's been a leader for the team, especially when the captain's not playing,' Lingard said ahead of Manchester United's Europa League fixture with Zorya Luhansk.

'He's stepped up and he's really led the team. Obviously the young lads look up to him and most of the older ones do as well.'

Jesse Lingard has heaped praise on Zlatan Ibrahimovic ahead of United's game against Zorya

The 34-year-old has now gone four games without a goal, but could return to the fray on Thursday night.

One other player hoping to be involved is Lingard, who made his second league start against Leicester last weekend.

As the 23-year-old looks to stamp his mark on English football this season, he will be keen to take on as much advice as possible from players like Ibrahimovic.

'When you see the things he's done in his career [you can't help but be impressed],' Lingard added.

'He helps the young lads a lot. Especially me, Marcus [Rashford] and Paul Pogba. He's always there for us and always there for the team.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3812020/Manchester-United-youngsters-Jesse-Lingard-Paul-Pogba-benefitting-experience-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic.html
Old 07-10-2016, 09:17 AM   #179
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Jesse Lingard should stick to football as Manchester United youngster sends driver flying during golf session

* Video shows Jesse Lingard let go of club after making his swing
* Winger was playing urban golf, an indoors version of traditional game
* Manchester United player puts hands to his mouth in shock after accident

Jesse Lingard may not be invited back to play urban golf after the Manchester United winger accidentally flung his club into the ceiling.

A video shows Lingard lining up a drive in the indoor version of the game only to let go of the driver on his follow-through.

Lingard reacts with shock and disbelief, holding his hands up to the wide-eyed expression on his face in the clip posted by MUFC Scoop on Twitter.

Jesse Lingard lined up a drive into the virtual golf course before it all went horribly wrong

The embarrassed winger added the ironic caption 'golf pro' to the clip though fortunately it didn't appear to do permanent damage to the surroundings.

Urban golf enables participants to play a round of the traditional game but in virtual form using a projected course.

Lingard will hope his form on the football pitch bears no resemblance to his golf game as the 23-year-old looks to establish himself in Jose Mourinho's side.

The England youngster faces stiff competition for a place in the starting line-up and has found it tough to nail down a consistent spot.

Attempting to grab the attention of a manager is very much Lingard's priority at the moment as he also vies for the favour of interim England coach Gareth Southgate.

The national side are preparing to face Malta on Saturday, a game the speedy winger would surely fancy his chances in.

With Raheem Sterling and Theo Walcott in such fine form for their respective clubs, Lingard will need to show ability far exceeding his golf swing to be given the nod.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3824911/Jesse-Lingard-shows-d-better-stick-football-Manchester-United-youngster-sends-driver-flying-urban-golf-session.html
Old 07-10-2016, 09:59 PM   #180
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LINGARD BACKS RASHFORD AND ROONEY TO SHINE

Jesse Lingard has backed his friend Marcus Rashford to shine with England, having watched the 18-year-old flourish since making his senior Manchester United debut last season.

Rashford famously burst onto the scene with a brace of goals against FC Midtjylland in February and the young striker has not looked back since, playing a crucial role in the Reds’ FA Cup success at Wembley and becoming the youngest-ever player to feature for England at the European Championship finals.

After scoring four goals in eight appearances for United this season - and netting a hat-trick for England Under-21s - Rashford has been tipped to start for his senior national team against Malta on Saturday night. Little wonder Lingard has so much confidence in his fellow Academy graduate.

“I haven't seen him fazed at all,” Jesse explained at a pre-match press conference. “He's got a love for the game and every day he's got a ball at his feet. He's still young as well so I think things are coming together for him just right at the moment, and hopefully he can carry it on.

“Over the months, he has matured a lot from making his debut to now. He's gained a lot of experience at international level and in the Premier League and other competitions.

"He's coming along nicely now but we can't forget he's only young - he's still going to grow and he's still going to be get bigger. We'll have to wait and see what he does after that.”

On the subject of Rashford scoring his first competitive goal for England, having previously netted in a friendly win over Australia, Lingard continued: “I think scoring would be massive for him.

“His confidence is already high anyway but if he scored on Saturday that would make him more confident. First and foremost, we've got to win the game. His confidence is getting better all the time.

"He scores in most of the games he plays in, or he's had a hand in the goals. So he's contributing well for the club and hopefully he can carry that on.”

Lingard was also asked about recent criticism of Wayne Rooney’s form and the young forward delivered an impassioned response, backing his captain to bounce back in the near future.

“He's been a top professional on and off the field for us and we look up to him as well,” Jesse told reporters ahead of the Malta match. “He's determined to get back and hopefully he can do that.

“I think he's very determined. Even though he hasn't been playing as much for the club, he's still supporting us and he's going to get back into the fold. He's remained captain here which is great and that will be great for his confidence as well. I've known Wayne for a long time and he's very determined to play. He's got a love for the game which hasn't left him.”

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 134
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, abishock, adnan44, aGhaa, ajier307, akbar15, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, Andi Istiabudi, AndreasBelitung, ardie febrianto, arnaldo_x1, asririzky, Aziiz_rachman, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, demhyt, derry07cantona, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, giggs26, goodfron, gregoriussunu, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hariyant, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hombreng, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, ilz, il_capitano, indi30, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irhamutd, jarpop, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, Juni HW, junpriadi, Kurniawan Ani, Lang25, larukuga, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, NGqeEKznfi, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, OSziXXoztn, paiman, panda777, penk22_, ravenscold, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, serdadu merah, SR 7, stamansa, tapanoeliunited, tasho, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, UnitedNgawi, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, veibevriska, Victory, wahyou91, wazza ui, whoami, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku