United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2010/2011

Old 08-04-2011, 03:37 PM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default [Friendly] Man Utd 1-2 Juventus - Gary Nev testimonial

[Friendly] Manchester United vs Juventus
Gary Neville Testimonial

[Friendly] Man Utd vs Juventus
Rabu, 25 Mei 2011
Kick Off : 01.30 WIB
Venue : Old Trafford Stadium
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov

Last edited by rondwisan; 20-05-2011 at 09:39 AM..
Old 08-04-2011, 03:37 PM   #2
sir_otz
first team
Aku adalah Aku

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
sir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nicesir_otz is just really nice

Default [Friendly] Man Utd vs Juventus - Gary Nev testimonial

08/04/2011 08:30, Report by G.Thompson
Gary Neville granted testimonial

Gary Neville will play one final game at Old Trafford next month when he steps out for his testimonial against Italian giants Juventus.

The former Manchester United captain announced his retirement from the game in February after making more than 600 appearance for his boyhood club and winning numerous honours.

In celebration of Neville's illustrious career, Old Trafford will play host to a friendly clash with Juventus on Tuesday 24 May. And the Reds legend says he's already relishing the opportunity.

"I'm delighted to be given this game by the club," Gary said.

"It's going to be a very emotional night for me, especially as I pull on that red shirt once more in what will be my last game for the club. I intend to savour every moment and I hope the fans can share in my special night."

Reds boss Sir Alex Ferguson is very much looking forward to the occasion, adding: "Gary has been a loyal servant of Manchester United and this is a fitting tribute to honour Gary and his career.

"It also gives fans the opportunity to show admiration and appreciation for a player who's very much one of them. We've had many great games against Juventus in the past and I'm sure this will be another memorable night."

United chief executive David Gill is in full agreement. "It will be a great occasion to be enjoyed by all. Gary is one of Manchester United’s true professionals and we look forward to hosting Juventus in celebration of a career that has spanned more than 20 years."

Gary confirmed he will use proceeds from the testimonial to support sustainable projects within the community, while he also has plans for supporter initiatives at home and abroad. More information on this will follow in due course.

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Club-News/2011/Apr/Neville-testimonial-announced.aspx?pageNo=1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
dqbullin
academy
jobseeker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dqbullin has no contributions yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_otz View Post
08/04/2011 08:30, Report by G.Thompson
Gary Neville granted testimonial

Gary Neville will play one final game at Old Trafford next month when he steps out for his testimonial against Italian giants Juventus.
can't wait MAY 24th..
The LEGEND will battle in OLD TRAFFORD..
GARY NEVILLE, RYAN GIGGS, PAUL SCHOLES vs ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO.. \(´?`)/

Last edited by rondwisan; 20-05-2011 at 11:18 AM.. Reason: jangan dibiasakan mengquote semua post ya :D
Old 09-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #4
marsel david
captain
I'M BACK!!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
marsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to all
Default Re: [Pre-Season] Season 2011 - 2012 (Include Gary Neville Testimonial)

sumpah ngiri banget sama USA 2 taun berturut2

btw ga sabar nunggu testimonial match nya gary.. disiarkan gak ya..
- HAIL VAN DER SAR #1-
Old 09-04-2011, 01:03 PM   #5
dqbullin
academy
jobseeker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dqbullin has no contributions yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsel david View Post
sumpah ngiri banget sama USA 2 taun berturut2

btw ga sabar nunggu testimonial match nya gary.. disiarkan gak ya..

Sama. Pengen banget MU ke Indonesia.. Sangat berharap.. Kadang iri sama Amerika, Jepang dsb. Didatangin klub" kayak MU, Barca, Juve, Milan, dll..
Tapi sabar aja yakin MU someday ke Indonesia, sayang aja taun 2009 gajadi gara" bom, padahal mereka udah di Malaysia besoknya terbang kesini..

Kalo testimoni gary sepertinya ga disiarin deh, paling nanti ada link streamingnya..
Old 09-04-2011, 05:36 PM   #6
ncut_lgx
captain
yatto aeta XD

Thanked 1,792 Times in 875 Posts
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
ncut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond repute

Visit ncut_lgx's Facebook Visit ncut_lgx's Twitter Visit ncut_lgx's YouTube

ikutan dikit dari united latest
gila abis dah kalo yg main 2-2nya itu class of '92
bisa mewek darah ni,ada yang mau ikutan ksana gak??
barengan donk~ mumpung masi bulan depan kan? hehe

Quote:
Juventus Testimonial For Gary Neville At Old Trafford
08/04/2011

Retired Manchester United right-back Gary Neville will don the Red shirt for the last time in his 19-year Red Devils' career at Old Trafford on May 24th, as a testimonial will be played in honour of his 602 United appearances against Italian giants, Juventus. The 36-year-old pulled the curtains on his playing career in February, and has now replaced Andy Gray as a Sky Sports' main footie pundit. Neville has also become an ambassador for the club...

Neville cites Juventus as his 'second-favourite' football team, after his local club Manchester United, of course. He will play his final game for The Red Devils in a testimonial on Tuesday, May 24th against Juve at The Theatre Of Dreams following his retirement from football in early February. Having made 602 appearances in 19 seasons for the world's biggest club, Neville is seen as one of United's most accomplished full-backs.

Despite his retirement and testimonial, the former England defender will complete his coaching badges at the Carrington Training Complex and has been handed an ambassadorial role alongside the likes of Sir Bobby Charlton and Bryan Robson, who represent the club at a host of events all year round. It has also been confirmed that Neville will take-up an expert position at Sky Sports following the sacking of former Scottish striker Andy Gray.

The crowd favourite has expressed delight with his testimonial, club ambassador position and Sky Sports commentary recruitment. Once a Red, always a Red - We salute you Gary Neville !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I think we will remember this for a long time"
Old 10-05-2011, 11:46 PM   #7
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube

antara &

Class of 92 to reunite for Gary

Some of the stars of the Class of 92 are to be reunited at Gary Neville's testimonial against Juventus on 24 May.

Nicky Butt and Phil Neville will take part in what promises to be a special occasion at Old Trafford in the build-up to the Champions League final with Barcelona at Wembley.

David Beckham has been invited to jet over from the United States but his participation has still to be confirmed, while fellow former youth-team alumni Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs will play.

Gary said: "I couldn't ask for more than to have all my friends back for one last time. If possible, it will make the night even more special for me and I hope the fans will enjoy seeing them back too.

"They were special times for us - we were young lads fulfilling our wildest dreams and hopefully we will get to experience that again against Juventus."

The former right-back's brother Phil, now with Everton, added: "I am so excited to be going back to Old Trafford to celebrate what will be an amazing night for my brother. I am looking forward to playing with my brother and my friends one more time. It will be an emotional night for all the family but what a fitting way for Gary to bow out of a fantastic career."

And ex-midfield dynamo Butt is also looking forward to turning out one last time in front of the Reds' supporters.
"When Gary asked me to play in his game I immediately said yes, especially when I heard that the class of 92 were going to be there too," he enthused.

"It was a special time for all of us growing up and it is only now as you look back that you actually see what an amazing story it is. I am sure the fans will give him and the rest of us a great reception, as they mean the world to him."

manutd
Old 11-05-2011, 03:33 PM   #8
ncut_lgx
captain
yatto aeta XD

Thanked 1,792 Times in 875 Posts
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
ncut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond repute

Visit ncut_lgx's Facebook Visit ncut_lgx's Twitter Visit ncut_lgx's YouTube

nah-nah-nah-nah saatnya bergosip
sungguh mati mau mewek keabisan tiket
siapa bilang tuh masih bisa mesen
kata temen guwe di wembley tiketnya udah sold out *hueeeee*

jadi siapa aja donk yang udah pasti ikut?
paling pnasaran mah kipernya dare darou??

Quote:
United Legends Lined-Up For Gary Neville Testimonial
10/05/2011 -united latest-

Gary Neville's testimonial against Juventus on Tuesday, May 24th is set to feature past United legends such as Philip Neville, David Beckham, Dwight Yorke, Nicky Butt, Henning Berg and Ronny Johnsen, while Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes will also be in attendance. The theme is very much 'Fergie Fledglings of 1992'...
Neville, 36, retired in early February this year - having made just 4 appearances for the club this season. However, the Manchester-born right-back left behind him a legacy that will carry on for generations. Having played a total of 602 games for United, he will be remembered as one of European's most experienced defenders. 'GNev' has invited Juventus to play as the opposing side in his Old Trafford testimonial later this month.

In attendance will be former Red Devil legends such as Gary's brother, Phil Neville - current Everton captain, Dwight Yorke, Nicky Butt, Henning Berg and Ronny Johnsen, as well as current club veterans Giggsy and Scholesy, while past United superstar David Beckham is also expected don the Red shirt once more. The testimonial takes place on Tuesday, May 24th at The Theatre Of Dreams, four days ahead of the Champions League Final with Barcelona.

"I think we will remember this for a long time"
Old 11-05-2011, 04:17 PM   #9
marsel david
captain
I'M BACK!!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
marsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncut_lgx View Post

emang mainnya dimana nis..
kok di wembley yg udah sold
bukannya maen di OT ya..

katanya sih yg udah pasti keane,Phil,Becks,Butt,tau dah saa lagi. lupa euy
- HAIL VAN DER SAR #1-
Old 11-05-2011, 04:19 PM   #10
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncut_lgx View Post

wkwkwk..
dede nisa @ncut_lgx lg ngantuk ya kok ngomongin wembley

Eh ini ada scarf specialnya gk ya dijual di indo?

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 1
eyeofday