United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 08-06-2016, 10:43 PM   #11
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: Eric Bailly

Welcome to Manchester Bailly
Semoga aman, kuat & tahan lama
Old 09-06-2016, 05:16 AM   #12
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Welcome Bailly
Udah resmi nih, threadnya pindah mod @penk22;
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 01:14 PM   #13
Max25
first team
@rnoldmax

Thanked 1,469 Times in 571 Posts
Mentioned: 205 Post(s)
Max25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond reputeMax25 has a reputation beyond repute

Visit Max25's Twitter

Rekrutan anyar pertama Mou nih..

Max25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Max25 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2016, 01:38 PM   #14
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United new boy Eric Bailly: 'I am really happy to be here at the biggest club in the world. It’s a dream come true'

* MUTV sat down with Eric Bailly moments after he was signed by the club
* Manchester United defender said he wants to settle quick and win trophies
* Former Villarreal player thanked fans for warm reception upon arrival

Shortly after putting pen to paper on a four-year deal at Manchester United, defender Eric Bailly outlined his desire to settle quickly in order to help win silverware at Old Trafford.

The Ivory Coast international becomes United's first signing under new manager Jose Mourinho for a fee of £30million from Spanish club Villarreal.

Sitting down with MUTV, the 22-year-old explained why he was so happy to be in the Premier League and also gave a message to the fans.

You are now a Manchester United player, how does that sound?

'I am really happy to be here at the biggest club in the world. It’s a dream come true for me. I am very happy to be here in Manchester. It’s a real joyful moment for me. I've always dreamt of playing in English football. When Manchester United was mentioned I didn't have to think twice.

'It’s a dream come true. I'm really happy I am in Manchester. It did take a while to come to fruition but now the contractual stuff is sorted out I am really happy.'

The new United defender said he was happy to be at the biggest club in the world and glad it was all sorted

What do you make of the style in English football and how will it suit you?

'Well you know it is a different style to Spanish football. It’s more physical and maybe more direct as well. It’s a style of football I have always liked. I have always thought it would suit my style of football as well. I hope that I can get used to it and start to enjoy it over the coming months, years and seasons to come after that.'
Despite interest from other European giants, Bailly put pen-to-paper on a four year deal with United

Despite interest from other European giants, Bailly put pen-to-paper on a four year deal with United

It's been a whirlwind couple of years for you it must be an exciting time all round?

'Things have moved on pretty quickly career-wise but that improvement has been down to a lot of hard work that I have put in as an individual and with the teams I have played for. It has been fast progress and development but I am still young.

'I need to develop even more and I hope to progress now that I am at this massive club. I think with working even harder I hope to progress as a player and I hope that involves winning trophies as well.'

Hopefully we can see you win some trophies and settle into the squad nice and quickly

'I think it’s very important that I settle in quickly. I hope that with the help of the coaching staff and the help of my team mates that this process will be as quick as possible. It’s important to pick up the dynamic and the tempo of the football here as soon as the season starts. And as I say, hopefully with the help of everyone here I can do that quickly.'

You are the first signing for new manager Jose Mourinho, it must be exciting to be part of something potentially special?

'It’s really special. First and foremost as a young player it’s a confidence boost that a manager with so much experience of English football has trusted in me by making me his first signing.

'Again, it’s all about that settling in period and hoping that I evolve and progress as a player as quickly as possible to get up to speed in the English league.'

Fans are excited about your arrival, have you got a message to Manchester United supporters?

'My message to the fans would be thank you for the great welcome so far. I have noticed a positive reaction on social media and people are pleased to see me here. Being a young player arriving at a big club is great. It’s something that really helps me on the way.

'In return I hope to put a smile on the faces of Manchester United fans with my style of play and what I can achieve at the club.'

Manchester United's official twitter page welcomed their new man with this graphic and #BaillyisRed with it

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3631565/Manchester-United-new-boy-Eric-Bailly-says-really-happy-biggest-club-world-s-dream-come-true.html
Old 09-06-2016, 04:36 PM   #15
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

FORTUNE: BAILLY PERFECT FOR PREMIER LEAGUE

Former Manchester United winger Quinton Fortune believes new signing Eric Bailly has all the attributes needed to succeed as a defender in the Barclays Premier League.

Ivory Coast international centre-back Bailly completed his switch from Villarreal on a four-year contract on Wednesday, becoming the first signing of Jose Mourinho’s tenure.

Fortune, the first of four previous African internationals to play for United, has watched Bailly in action while commentating on La Liga games and feels the 22-year-old’s pace and strength make him ideally suited to the English game.

“He’s a very good signing,” the South African told MUTV. “The first thing I realised when watching him was that he’s very young – he’s only 22 but the way he was playing, I thought he was more experienced.

“He’s an out-and-out defender who can play across the back four. He’s quick, good in the air and, when he gets the ball down on the floor, he can pass it.

“Not a lot of people will know about him but he’s a good defender. People will need to have some patience at the beginning but he has all the attributes to play in the Premier League.”

Quinton himself made the transition from Spanish to English football when he joined the Reds from Atletico Madrid in 1999. And while he expects Bailly to notice a big difference in tempo, he’s confident the Ivorian can handle the pressure of playing for United.

“He’ll definitely feel the pace!” Fortune said. “In Spain, the play is a little slower and more tactical, whereas the majority of games in the Premier League are high-tempo and you need to be on your toes all the time as a defender.

“He’s played against Real Madrid and Barcelona, and he’s an Africa Cup of Nations winner, so he’s had that exposure and has been put under some pressure.

“But it’s a completely different situation playing for Manchester United. The only way to find out is to throw him in.”

http://www.manutd.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 04:38 PM   #16
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to Old Trafford Eric Bailly.
Semoga bisa sukses bersama Manchester United.
Amin.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 09:37 PM   #17
and1
first team
Manchester is My Heaven

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
and1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to all
Visit and1's Twitter

Welcome to Old Trafford, Eric Bailly

liat video di youtube, selain power & body-nya kuat, Bailly ini jg pny teknik & skill yg bagus, ada bbrp kali cuplikannya dia dribble ala CR7 melewati pemain lawan

smoga bisa jd partner yg pas buat Smalling dan bisa melegenda seperti Bruce/Pallister & Rio/Vidic
Old 09-06-2016, 10:59 PM   #18
Haji Paidin
academy
Vote me for Presiden

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Haji Paidin Ready for being a real United Indonesia

kayaknya cocok nih kalau duet sama Mikes. Ganas dan brutal gitu mainnya. cocok dengan pattern CB United selama ini, satu kalem satu buas
semoga bisa bertahan lama dan awet bersama United, biar bisa melegenda seperti Burce-Pally, Stam-Johnsen atau Rio-Vida
Haji Paidin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 02:23 AM   #19
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Baru tahu ternyata di Facebook resmi United ada kuis berhadiah signed jersey Eric Bailly.
Teman-teman sudah ikutan belum ?

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2016, 02:54 AM   #20
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

BAILLY EXCITED TO START HIS UNITED CAREER

Jose Mourinho’s first signing as Manchester United manager, Eric Bailly, has posted a training video on his official Instagram account and admitted he “can’t wait to start as a Red Devil”.

The Ivory Coast international signed for United from Villarreal CF on 6 June and while the transfer is still subject to him obtaining a work permit, he will soon meet his new team-mates when the players return to work at the Aon Training Complex next week.

Judging by the video that Bailly has uploaded to Instagram, which shows him running tirelessly on a treadmill, the 22-year-old is working hard on his fitness ahead of his first day at the club.

During his first-ever interview with MUTV, Bailly spoke about his desire to settle in Manchester and adapt to the English game as soon as he can.

“I think it’s very important that I settle in quickly,” the imposing centre-back explained to us. “I hope that with the coaching staff and the help of my team-mates that this process will be as quick as possible.

"It’s important to pick up the dynamic and the tempo of the football here as soon as the season starts. And as I say, hopefully with the help of everyone here I can do that quickly.”

Bailly is not the only Red who has been doing some personal preparation ahead of United’s pre-season training. The likes of Adnan Januzaj, Ander Herrera, Andreas Pereira, Antonio Valencia, Luke Shaw, Memphis Depay, Tim Fosu-Mensah and Tyler Blackett have all uploaded gym footage or photos to social media, with captions centred on themes of hard work and self-improvement.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Jun/Eric-Bailly-excited-to-start-his-Manchester-United-career.aspx

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 54
Aba_MaczUnited, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, AndreasBelitung, arik_, Blacklist7, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, demon.nasution, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, gery27, giggs26, goodmin, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HenryRooney07, id4y, irulrozikin, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, nobitanta, penk22_, Regasiqbal, reza willya, RH20, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, roodee_UID, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku