United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 04-09-2020, 06:36 AM   #11
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Donny van de Beek

Semoga Donny kelak bisa sukses seperti pendahulunya yang legend banget di Old Trafford, VDS

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 09:31 AM   #12
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'He actually headbutted my centre-back so he was very brave': Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reveals Manchester United new boy Donny van de Beek's attitude left him impressed five years ago in Ajax's Europa League draw with Molde

* Donny van de Beek scored first goal for Ajax against Solskjaer's Molde in 2015
* He suffered a nasty cut close to his left eye as he headed the ball goalwards
* Norwegian coach was won over by his attitude during the Europa League clash
* Manchester United new boy Van de Beek pictured in training for the first time

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has revealed that he was won over by Donny van de Beek's attitude after seeing Manchester United's new £40million signing 'headbutt' one of his Molde players five years ago.

Van de Beek scored his first goal for Ajax in a 1-1 draw with Solskjaer's side in the Europa League in December 2015, but suffered a nasty cut close to his left eye as he headed the ball goalwards and collided with Molde defender Joona Toivio.

It impressed the Norwegian coach who kept a close eye on Van de Beek's career before bringing him to United last week after speaking to former United goalkeeper and Ajax chief executive Edwin van der Sar.

Donny van de Beek scored his first goal for Ajax against Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's Molde in 2015

'I followed Donny,' said Solskjaer. 'He scored his first goal against Molde in the Europa League in 2015. We drew 1-1 at the Amsterdam Arena and he scored a fantastic header.

'He actually headbutted my centre-back so he was very brave as well. It was at the start of the game so I liked his infectious attitude. He has a smile on his face and when you see players with that drive and desire that is one way you need to use your eye.

'But I have spoken to Edwin van der Sar and other players that know him. You just use the people you know and trust to scout the character.

'He is a versatile, intelligent player and he's got loads of energy and enthusiasm. He is developing all the time.

Norwegian coach was won over by the midfielder's attitude during the Europa League clash. Solskjaer with new £40m signing Van der Beek at Manchester United's training ground

'He scores goals and we need to add goals from midfield. Our forwards scored quite a few goals last season, and Bruno (Fernandes) came in and scored goals, but we need goals throughout the squad and the team because we didn't score enough to be challenging at the top.

'He will add his creativity. He has a good reading and understanding of the game, he can see space and arrives at the right time. His timing is fantastic.'

United have a delayed start to the new season after reaching the semi-finals of the Europa League last month, and Solskjaer insists he is looking forward to the new campaign despite the quick turnaround.

'I had four days back in Norway, so that was my holiday this summer,' he told the BBC. 'That is a different thing for me. You have not have had time to recover mentally as you normally would and think about new ideas.

'But, of course, we are looking forward to the new season. It's just come so quickly from last season. This preparation is very different to what we normally have.

'With all the games we had in the Europa League, we almost had to take that as our pre-season. Then we had to give the boys a few weeks off and now we are getting ready.

'We have a one week later start which means we can get one friendly game in, and that is very different to any other season I've been preparing for.

'It's going to be about match time and getting their sharpness back. I don't anticipate too many players will have lost too much in those weeks that they have had off because they have always been good at looking after themselves.

'It's just about getting that feeling of your legs burning a bit and your lungs hurting a bit and getting on to the pitch again.'

Code:
[https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8716093/Solskjaer-reveals-Manchester-United-new-boy-Van-Beek-impressed-five-years-ago.html
Old 10-09-2020, 10:05 AM   #13
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Solskjaer with new £40m signing Van der Beek at Manchester United's training ground

Donny van de Beek (centre) poses for a picture with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Harry Maguire

Van de Beek was getting stuck in on his first day involved in training at Manchester United

Van de Beek will have to wait until at least September 19 before making his first-team bow

Old 11-09-2020, 06:45 PM   #14
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Semoga Donny kelak bisa sukses seperti pendahulunya yang legend banget di Old Trafford, VDS

Keren ya Edwin van der Sar ini.
Berharap suatu waktu van der Sar bisa menduduki salah satu posisi penting di MU.

Donny van de Beek dianggap kayak anak sendiri.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2020, 01:50 PM   #15
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Donny's Dutch courage! Van de Beek reveals Man United's Holland stars Van Persie, Van der Sar and Blind inspired him to move to Old Trafford as £35m man prepares for his Premier League debut

* Van de Beek could be handed his Premier League debut against Crystal Palace
* Dutch midfielder, signed from Ajax for £35m, remains United's only summer buy
* He revealed how watching Dutch stars inspired affection for Old Trafford club

Donny van de Beek fell in love with Manchester United after watching Dutch stars such as Edwin van der Sar, Robin van Persie and Daley Blind - with the £35million midfielder relishing his Old Trafford debut.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer could hand the 23-year-old his first competitive appearance in this Saturday's Premier League opener against Crystal Palace.

United fans were left in awe at Van de Beek's skillful footwork during his first outing for the club - a friendly against Aston Villa last weekend - and the new arrival from Ajax is desperate to show what he can do.

New Manchester United signing Donny van de Beek has revealed how watching Dutch players at the club as a youngster inspired him to come to Old Trafford

He told Inside United magazine: 'I watched United a lot [when I was younger]. Because a lot of Dutch players have played here and this was nice to watch if you're a young kid and you see Dutch players there.

'Daley, Edwin, Robin van Persie... you see them. They won a lot of titles and United always played nice football, which was always good to see.'

Goalkeeper Van der Sar was United's No 1 between 2005 and 2011, helping the team win four Premier League titles and the Champions League in 2008.

The £35million signing from Ajax made his debut in Saturday's friendly against Aston Villa

Striker Van Persie joined the Old Trafford club ahead of Sir Alex Ferguson's final season as manager and scored 26 goals as they won the Premier League.

Midfielder Blind arrived during Dutch manager Louis van Gaal's tenure - also from Ajax - and made 141 appearances for the club over four seasons.

Van de Beek can't wait to play at Old Trafford but admits it won't be the same without the fans present.

He added: 'Old Trafford is an amazing stadium. The nicest thing will be when the fans are there too and I cannot wait to play for the first time in front of them.

'I hope to see them soon in the stadium because for our team they will give us a lot of power when we can have them with us.

'It's a family club, I feel this already from the first seconds I have been here.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8738477/Donny-van-Beek-reveals-Man-Uniteds-Dutch-stars-inspired-join.html
Old 18-09-2020, 07:02 AM   #16
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Old 20-09-2020, 07:42 AM   #17
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sayang karir Ezra tidak secermelang Van de Beek..

Donny van de Beek: Ezra Walian Striker yang Jago Cetak Gol
Muhammad Robbani - detikSport

Jakarta - Mantan pemain Ajax yang baru gabung Manchester United, Donny van de Beek, memuji Ezra Walian. Keduanya memang teman dekat dan sempat satu tim di Ajax U-16.

Van de Beek dan Ezra pernah membawa Ajax U-16 menjuarai Lion City Cup 2012 yang digelar di Singapura. Klub-klub top Eropa lainnya seperti Porto dan Manchester City turut ambil bagian dalam ajang itu.

Keberhasilan Ajax menjuarai Lion City Cup 2012 tak lepas dari kontribusi besar Ezra Walian. Dua gol Ezra pula yang membawa Ajax menang 4-1 atas Singapura pada partai final.

Totalnya, sembilan gol berhasil dicetak pemain yang kini memperkuat PSM Makassar itu. Ezra pun menjadi top scorer ajang ini, sementara rekannya yang kini terbaring lemah, Abdelhak Nouri, terpilih menjadi MVP turnamen ini.

"Saya bermain dengan dia (Ezra) waktu itu di Ajax. Dia mencetak banyak gol dan dia orang yang baik juga. Sekarang dia main di sana (Asia Tenggara) lagi," kata Van de Beek dalam perbincangan dengan Stadium Astro di Youtube.

"Saya kadang masih mengontak dia. Dia selalu fokus mencetak gol, dia benar-benar seorang striker dan itu adalah kekuatan utamanya," ujarnya menambahkan.

Van de Beek masih ingat betul kebersamaan dan kiprahnya bersama Ezra dalam ajang tersebut. Baginya itu adalah kenangan indah kala masih bermimpi menjadi pemain sukses di usia muda. Ia cuma tak suka dengan cuaca panas di Singapura yang memang sudah lumrah di kawasan Asia Tenggara.

Sejak saat itu, karier Van de Beek terus menanjak sampai sekarang. Sampai-sampai ia dibeli Manchester United dengan nilai transfer sebesar 35 juta pounds belum lama ini.

"Ya kami main di Singapura dan meraih juara di turnamen itu. Mungkin sekitar tiga pekan kami di sana. Saya mencetak gol melawan Porto kalau tak salah. Pengalaman bagus tapi cuacanya sedikit panas," ucap pemain yang kini berusia 23 tahun.

Jalan hidup memang tak bisa ditebak, Ezra yang bersinar di usia muda kini nasibnya bagai langit dan bumi jika dibandingkan dengan Van de Beek. Eks rekannya itu kini diharapkan menjadi pemain penting bagi Manchester United, sementara Ezra terkatung-katung nasibnya bersama Timnas Indonesia dan PSM Makassar.

Ezra hingga saat ini tak diizinkan oleh FIFA dan AFC untuk tampil bersama Timnas Indonesia karena pernah memperkuat Timnas Belanda usia muda. Sementara klubnya, PSM, menjadi satu-satunya tim yang belum menggelar persiapan meski Shopee Liga 1 2020 akan digelar dua pekan lagi.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:51 AM   #18
Andi Istiabudi
manager

VAN DE BEEK: WE NEEDED TO SPEED THE GAME UP

Donny van de Beek was pleased to score his first Manchester United goal on Saturday, but admitted to huge disappointment after the team’s 3-1 defeat to Crystal Palace.

The game was the visitors’ seventh match of 2020/21, including friendlies, and Roy Hodgson’s team appeared much the sharper side throughout.

But our new signing said the gulf between the teams surprised him, and stressed that the Reds could have done much more to change the course of the match.

“My first day for the club and a day you want to win, it doesn't matter how you win, and I'm really disappointed that we lose 3-1 at home,” lamented the former Ajax midfielder. “It's really bad.

“Last week in training we did really well,” he continued. “We did really good, so my feeling was very positive, but yeah, today we played too slowly, we were too long with the ball, and I think against an opponent like Crystal Palace you need to speed up the game to create something. That was not good enough.”

The Dutchman was introduced on 67 minutes, replacing Paul Pogba, and quickly made an impact: his calm finish reduced the score to 2-1 just 13 minutes later.

Donny felt there was a window of opportunity at that point, and could sense that Palace were apprehensive about a United comeback.

“Yeah [I felt there was hope], because after we got the goal, they were scared,” he explained. “But then after some minutes they made [the] 3-1, and it was not what we wanted.”

The 23-year-old didn't deny that it would have been nicer to net his first goal for the club in front of a packed Stretford End, but admitted he was only thinking about the team responding to the defeat.

“Yeah, to play for the fans in stadiums like this, it's more nice,” he confessed. “Still I scored, but we lose and it's just the most important thing that we have to win.

“Next week we need to step up and we need to win, for our feeling. We need to step up now.

“Yes, we lost, but it's always really nice to play for a club like this. I made my first game and I hope to help the team and next time that we win, for sure.”

www.manutd.com
Old 21-09-2020, 06:15 AM   #19
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 22-09-2020, 02:33 PM   #20
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Yes..Donny
Step up as soon as possible!
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 6
Andi Istiabudi, B4YU, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku