United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2015/2016

Old 29-12-2015, 04:19 PM   #41
Zulfan
first team
-

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Zulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really niceZulfan is just really nice
Visit Zulfan's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bang_zak View Post
Tadi malam kena PHP..
anyway..knapa ya young di kanan darmian di kiri?
better kan young di kiri darmian di kanan..secara naturan posisi
mereka berdua disono..

Di Italia Darmian sebagai fullback kiri bang

28/12/2015 20:24, Report by James Tuck
VAN GAAL ASSESSES UNITED DRAW WITH CHELSEA

Manchester United ended a run of four straight defeats with a goalless draw against Chelsea at Old Trafford on Monday. After the game, Louis van Gaal spoke to BT Sport and MUTV – here are the key points from his interviews…

On the game and the result: "I think it was a very good performance but you have to score a goal and we didn’t. We hit the post twice when the keeper was beaten, then had a big chance in the second half and two penalty cases – one handball, one foul on Mata – but didn’t receive a penalty. So we are forcing the luck but still don’t have the luck we need. Against Stoke, I have said the first half we didn’t dare to play but that’s a big difference today – we dared to play and pressed a lot. We were the dominant team, we created chances, we shot on goal and only gave three chances away. Against a team like Chelsea, with such attackers, that’s not bad."

On United's fans: "They applauded the players, I presume, and they were enthusiastic. Of course, a lot of fans are disappointed because we need a win; I know that, the players know that, every member of staff knows that, the board knows that – even you know that. People are still applauding – not everyone, I have seen that also – but most of them. The most important thing is the players can do what they have done today, then the fans can be satisfied."

On his future: "I cannot have any influence on that. I can only work with my players and you have seen that my players are fighting for me and that they have given a good performance. Even after this result, the fans were applauding, so I cannot say that I am very much concerned but in this football world, you never know. But I have full confidence in the board and in my players. When the players can give such a performance under this pressure, then it is not any reason to resign for me. Maybe the media wants that but I shall not do that. It’s not a question of staying, it’s a question of fulfilling my contract."

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Zulfan For This Useful Post:

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 46
Aba_MaczUnited, ABE!$, adi_Giggsy, ahmad nawawi, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, bang_zak, Bulma, CaptainRoo_10, chincarito, CurlHargo, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, goodmin, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, J. A. Adji, Johnny Depp, Lang25, Les Diables Rouges, man_rooney, NdeGue, penk22_, ricephobia, rio vander vidic, ronald hars, SatriaRedArmy, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, tasho, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zulfan