United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > Fans Talk

Old 11-03-2014, 04:50 PM   #281
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Memandang Masa Depan Manchester United

Manchester United Must Show Ambition or Suffer More Unrest

Stories of player unrest have permeated the air around Old Trafford this season. The most high-profile have surrounded Manchester United’s star strikers and their club captain.

Manchester United worked hard finally to put stories of Wayne Rooney’s disaffection behind them by securing the Liverpudlian’s signature on a stellar contract.

David Moyes appeared to go on a charm offensive with Rooney, often singling him out for praise, and his contract offer also brought with it the suggestion that he might captain of the club. Some reports also claimed that the player would be given the inside track on transfer activity, per Eurosport.

Following a poor showing across all competitions and in the transfer market, the move was necessary not only to retain the services of an important player but also to show to the greater world that the club still holds big ambitions.

Meanwhile, club captain Nemanja Vidic recently announced that he is to leave Manchester United at the end of the season, Inter Milan being announced as his destination, per the BBC.

Without another contract being on the table, Moyes said a mutual decision had been made but that Vidic would continue as club captain despite his impending departure.

To have a captain on the field who has openly signed a new contract with another club is an unusual situation—he has since, perhaps wisely, admitted that he might begin to use the Serbian international more sparingly as the season draws to a close, per the Guardian.

Robin van Persie’s future, however, is not such a closed case. Whispers of his unrest seemed to surface in Manchester early in the season and have continued throughout. Back in December, it was reported, per the Mirror, that TV pundit and ex-Liverpool player Mark Lawrenson had claimed that the Dutchman had already handed in a transfer request.

February culminated in van Persie appearing to vocalise discontent on Dutch TV following the UEFA Champions League defeat to Olympiakos, per the Guardian.

"Our fellow players are sometimes occupying the spaces I want to play in," he opined.

Moyes brushed the comments aside, claiming: "If you actually read the full transcript, I understand totally where he was coming from."

Such comments, though, warrant large column spaces in the press because they are so rare at Manchester United. They were also swiftly followed by Holland legend Ronald de Boer claiming that van Persie was unhappy in Manchester, per the Manchester Evening News.

The Guardian also reported Moyes' comments on de Boer’s views:

Quote:
I couldn't reply to that and I wouldn't know how Ronald de Boer would know that. I travelled back from the [Holland] game with Robin the other night. I went to the game, watched them play and travelled back with him. I hardly feel I need to answer the question.
Van Persie's demeanour in the game against West Bromwich Albion at the weekend will have done little to quieten the rumours of him being unsettled.

There are not many days that go by without one player or another hinting at discontent at clubs all around the world, and Borussia Dortmund are but one high-profile club to have suffered players announcing their departure mid-season. It is not a sight that is seen so often at Old Trafford, though.

The length of time that many of United's players have spent at the club speaks volumes. The truth is that, thanks to an remarkable period of dominance in the domestic game, Manchester United have been cosseted from the vagaries of the football world that most other clubs, players and fans endure on a regular basis.

Ryan Giggs, Rio Ferdinand, Nemanja Vidic, Darren Fletcher, Michael Carrick, Patrice Evra, Nani and more have all spent more than seven years at the club.

Admiring glances will have been cast their way on many occasions, but with year after year of medals and trophies of offer—why would they want to leave?

Therein lies a problem. With this season continuing to be less than inspiring and likely to end without a trophy, Moyes must convince both his future targets—and those present players that he wants to keep hold of—that he and United are going places.

Van Persie left Arsenal to win trophies. He could easily agitate for a move once more.

A northern provincial city built on the back of the industrial revolution with a reputation for grey skies and rain: Manchester is not always an easy sell to the modern footballer. A successful Manchester United is, though.

The incredible £600m Nike shirt deal, per the Mirror, shows that the club is still very big business. The very best players care little for that. They need to buy into a project and to know that a club has ambitions that match their own.

It is the conveyor belt of trophies that has done most to quell any notions of wanderlust in the past.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1987947-manchester-united-must-show-ambition-or-suffer-more-unrest
Old 21-03-2014, 03:29 PM   #282
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

5 Things Manchester United Need to Do to Finish the Season

Speculation has been rife of late in the Manchester United camp, and rumors questioning David Moyes' position as the manager of the club are only set to increase if they can't produce a string of decent results to finish off the season.

Most fans are in agreement that fourth place in the Premier League is now out of reach, and despite beating Olympiakos, 3-0, in the second leg of their last 16 game of the Champions League, winning the entire competition also seems unlikely.

There are 27 points available with nine games left in the season. If United could muster up enough to collect even 18 of these, it might give fans an impetus to support the Scotsman after a difficult first season in charge.

Transfers in the summer are inevitable, but here are five things that Moyes must do now in order to have a tranquil end to a tumultuous season.

Become More Fluid in Attack

The front four of Robin van Persie, Wayne Rooney, Juan Mata and Adnan Januzaj must become a more fluid unit in the last few games of the season.

We have seen how constrained Mata can be when he doesn't have the freedom of the whole front line, and being stuck out on the right wing does not suit a player with his creative instinct.

A free-flowing, fluid attack would really help Mata embed himself in the team while also giving him a chance to make Spain's World Cup squad.

Rooney's inconsistency sometimes stems from his versatility and his ability to play in so many positions. In order to accommodate him, let him work the entire front line. Rooney can chase down opponents while being an option on counter-attacks. He can also be an outlet up front while pushing left and right to make space for the other forwards.

Van Persie is as experienced a campaigner as you will find, is as technically gifted as anyone the Premier League has to offer and can open up defences with a through ball as quickly as he can slot one home.

Having the luxury of sending him out wide while Rooney explodes through the middle would add another dimension to this attacking unit.

Januzaj, while still very young, has a confidence about him that is rare in such young players. With Shinji Kagawa on the sidelines ready to come in if necessary, this attacking four of United could be the platform for a decent run at the end of the league.

If Moyes can work on this fluidity in training, mixed with the experience these players possess, the team and its fans will start to benefit in the very near future.

Set out a Media Strategy with All Players on the Same Page

Whether or not Moyes survives the summer is one thing, but while he is still in charge, he should make it a point to set out a definitive media strategy and share it with all of his players so everyone is on the same page when it comes to handling interviews and the media.

From criticising Danny Welbeck's work ethic, per the Daily Mail, to clearly not knowing that van Persie had conducted a rather insightful interview, per the Manchester United official website, there have been several cases of miscommunication when it came to publicly speaking about each other.

Whether it is Real Madrid, Bayern Munich or a second-division side in Denmark, the professionalism should remain the same. Moyes and Manchester United should keep up appearances as best they can and ride the storm until the summer—and the World Cup—catches the attention of the public.

Settle on a Back Four

The defence, in general, is in transition, and there are a lot of uncertainties within the group.

Nemanja Vidic has already signed a contract with Inter, and it would appear that given Rio Ferdinand's lack of game action that his time could also be up in Manchester.

Moyes should stick with the young players who will most likely be with United next year. He has not been afforded the services of Phil Jones for part of the season due to injury, but it would be wise for Moyes to try and get Jones a run of games at centre-back if he plans on going forward with him at that position.

It would appear that Chris Smalling and Jonny Evans will compete for the other centre-half position. Moyes could also drop Rafael if his plan is to sell the Brazilian in the summer, especially if the rumors of Seamus Coleman to United, according to David McDonnell of the Daily Mirror (h/t Metro), are to be believed

Either way, Moyes needs to start thinking about next year. The sooner he gets an idea of who he wants at the back, the better it will be for United to start building a new identity, as well as grooming leaders on the field to replace Vidic and Ferdinand.

Protect the Youngsters in the Squad

Moyes needs to protect his youngsters for the remainder of the season.

David de Gea has been left completely open to all sorts of shots raining in on top of him. While this would stem from the issues talked about in the previous slide, Moyes should consider this a priority going forward.

De Gea's development and shot-stopping have been some of the only positives to take from this year, but he is liable to grow disillusioned if the cover isn't there and the effort is not made to sure up the defence in the remaining games.

The frustration that has led to Januzaj picking up six yellow cards in 22 games this season should also be nipped in the bud. While many Manchester United fans enjoy this aggressive side to the youngster's game, it will mean nothing if it becomes a facet of his game that he can't control, as we saw with Wayne Rooney in the earliest years of his Manchester United career.

Moyes will need the likes of de Gea and Januzaj if he is to mount a comeback next year. In order to do this, he must protect them as best he can from the meltdown that is happening at Old Trafford at the moment.

Pick and Name His New Captain

Few candidates have stepped up to the plate and made a case for themselves to captain Manchester United going forward, but Moyes must have some idea as to who he is leaning towards.

It would go a long way to instill confidence in the player he names and would also show that Moyes can make a decision while also thinking ahead of the crisis and into next season.

It might add some much-needed freshness to a team that has largely gone stale, and it might cause the player who is named to use it as an incentive to drive the others through what might prove to be the most draining few weeks of most of their careers.

Conclusion

While the damage is largely done with defeats in the FA Cup and Capitol One Cup to Swansea and Sunderland, respectively, as well as one of the worst title defences in recent history, it would bode well for many Manchester United fans and players to see Moyes trying some of these things in the hope that it would cause a domino effect of positivity.

Most United fans just can't wait for the last day of the season to be over, but it doesn't have to be all doom and gloom if United can string together a few half-decent performances to prove there is still life in the Red Devils yet.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1998554-5-things-that-manchester-united-need-to-do-for-the-rest-of-the-season
Old 23-03-2014, 09:45 AM   #283
4ntdarma
academy
manchunian

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
4ntdarma will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noe26 View Post
amiin.. semoga
Siapapun pelatihnya kini/nanti,,,bagaimanapun hasilnya...ttp keep supporting MU
4ntdarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2014, 11:35 AM   #284
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

A Blueprint for David Moyes' Success at Manchester United Next Season

David Moyes will not be sacked by Manchester United this season. That's the reality, and it's based on the fact that the club's owners trust Sir Alex Ferguson and hired Moyes under the pretence that he might find things difficult in his first season.

They gave Moyes a six-year contract, so he's come to Old Trafford with a long-term vision for which the Glazers have clearly signed up.

He's not going anywhere this summer. That said, in order to avoid a potential exit in early December before the January 2015 transfer window, Moyes must make some major changes.

Here is my blueprint for his success at Old Trafford next season.

Build Around His Proven Core

There are players United can afford to let go this summer and those who must stay.

If I were Moyes, I'd look to build my team around David de Gea, Phil Jones, Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie, Juan Mata and Marouane Fellaini.

Mata needs at least a full season to bed in. As for Fellaini, I think he needs to prove his value by January, or else United should look to cut their losses and sell him on. Assuming he starts to perform, he can be a key player for United.

Consider Bids for the Players He Can Do Without

Moyes should entertain bids for the following players this summer: Javier Hernandez, Danny Welbeck, Michael Carrick, Tom Cleverley, Antonio Valencia, Nani, Rafael, Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand and Ashley Young.

Neither Carrick nor Cleverley has convinced in central midfield. The same is true of Young, Nani and Valencia on the flanks, while United can improve upon Rafael in the right-back position—a key role in the modern game.

As for Ferdinand, he's too big a personality to stay around on current form. I'd suggest offering him a free transfer, because having him in the dressing room can't be helping Moyes take control of things.

Get Busy in the Transfer Market

It's obvious United to buy in the summer. I think Moyes needs to strengthen the spine of his team with two new central defenders, two holding midfielders and a back-up striker. He also needs two new full-backs.

The defenders should be young, proven talents, and United should not baulk at paying a combined £40 million to get them. It's about bringing in a partnership with the potential to succeed Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic. If you pay over the odds, it's worth it.

The two holding midfielders are perhaps the most vital, especially if Fellaini fails to find his rhythm. United have been weak in that area, and if they don't improve they can forget about mounting a title challenge next season. I'd be looking to the likes of Toni Kroos and Yohan Cabaye, who would both bring purpose and real energy to that area.

As for a striker, I think United need a bright young player who's just below world-class—a hungry individual who's ready to step in when needed and provide cover for the likes of van Persie, Rooney and Welbeck.

For the two fullback positions, I like Southampton's Luke Shaw and Mattia De Sciglio of AC Milan (pictured above). If I were Moyes, I'd be in for both as soon as the season ends.

Coaching Staff

I would put some of United's poor form this season down to the change in coaching staff Moyes implemented at the start of his reign.

You just wonder if the players are looking at Moyes' assistant manager Steve Round and asking themselves, "What's this guy done, exactly?"

Sir Alex Ferguson did a great job of continually refreshing his staff. He brought in coaches with pedigree and ordained them, so they came with the Fergie glean.

If I was Moyes, I'd be looking at successful young coaches in Europe to see if any might fit within the United set-up.

Play the Manchester United Way

Moyes doesn't need to do anything revolutionary with his tactics. At Old Trafford, his team should be set up in a 4-4-2, or with Rooney just off van Persie, and with an emphasis on pace and width.

That's why bringing in two young full-backs is so vital this summer. Moyes needs that dimension to his team.

A good preseason is of course vital to everything, and much of that is in the planning. But if he follows my blueprint, I think Moyes can achieve success at United next season.

If he doesn't and his team are lingering in sixth or seventh come early December, I think United may well decide to sack him before the January window arrives.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1999707-a-blueprint-for-david-moyes-success-manchester-united-next-season
Old 25-03-2014, 08:38 AM   #285
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Menyongsong musim depan, ada beberapa pertanyaan buat Moyes (klo dia sih United) tentang musim depan (versi footballfancast.com)
Code:
http://www.footballfancast.com/premiership/manchester-united/six-questions-david-moyes-must-answer-at-man-united
  1. ARE CENTRE-BACKS NEEDED THIS SUMMER?
  2. CAN MATA, ROONEY AND RVP FIT INTO THE SAME STARTING XI?

3. WINGERS – UNITED’S PAST OR UNITED’S FUTURE?

4. TRANSFER TARGETS – LONG-TERM OR INSTANT SUCCESS?

5. STICK OR TWIST AT NO.3?

6. HOW CAN MOYES ESCAPE FERGUSON’S ALMIGHTY SHADOW?

klo aku yang njawab sih:
  1. Hukumnya wajib beli 1 CB berkualitas. Klo bisa yang lebih berpengalaman.
  2. Harusnya sih bisa. Di poin 3 disebutin di Everton duo wingernya doyan cut ini, jadi harusnya di United juga bisa. Harusnya...
  3. Klo dengan komposisi pemaen yang ada sekarang (bahkan di level reserve) sih "winger" adalah rencana cadangan. Winger murni yang ada sekarang nggak bisa diandalin.
  4. Jelas kombinasi "long term" dan "instant success". Beli yang masih muda tapi berkualitas Mumpung (kabarnya) dikasih duit banyak ya sekalian.
  5. Ini yang sih bingung. Pengennya beli lagi tapi United butuh senior dilapangan.
  6. Jawabannya ada di uraiannya "Differentiation will become more apparent when the Scot brings in his own players this summer and begins implementing his ideas on the United squad" alias butuh waktu
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2014, 05:48 PM   #286
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Juan Mata and Shinji Kagawa Can Combine to Lead a New Manchester United

Juan Mata and Shinji Kagawa, two diminutive playmakers with extraordinary technical ability, showed what Manchester United’s future could look like in the victory over West Ham.

Operating behind Wayne Rooney the duo linked up a number of times to play short, incisive passes that kept the opposition guessing. At times it was mesmeric and, at the very least, it was a pleasant change from the mechanical and predictable crossing that has typified so many United performances this season.

It was a sign of the future, if David Moyes chooses to accept it.

Mata and Kagawa can both be effective in United’s starting XI

Many fans and pundits pointed to the signing of Mata as the beginning of the end for Kagawa at United, but that was shown not to be the case on a wet London evening on Saturday.

Mata took charge of the game, initiating attacks and keeping the ball moving, while Kagawa offered a constant outlet tucked in on the left-hand side. They didn’t clash or get in each other’s way; rather, they combined to great effect.

Quote:
Squawka Football ✔
@Squawka
Juan Mata created 4 chances today, more than the entire West Ham side combined. pic.twitter.com/yTO2atjMr0 #MUFC #MOTD
Mata, in particular, impressed in his favoured role. There’s an elegance about the Spaniard’s game that has been missing from United sides in recent years, and he created a golden chance for Kagawa early on. The Japanese couldn’t oblige with a finish, but it was neat link-up play nonetheless.

Ultimately, it was refreshing to see some free-flowing, counter-attacking football, which Mata and Kagawa were at the heart of. But that was only possible because of two excellent performances in defensive midfield.

Mata and Kagawa will need two midfield anchors in order to flourish

The caveat to Mata and Kagawa leading United forward is that they must be anchored by two physical, ball-playing midfielders who will allow them to roam free.

After all, Mata and, to a lesser extent, Kagawa are not the most defensively-minded players. It was for that reason Mata found himself frozen out at Chelsea.

But Mata and Kagawa were ably assisted on Saturday by Darren Fletcher and Marouane Fellaini, who provided an insight into what United need next season.

Rumours that United will land Sporting Lisbon’s William Carvalho in a £37 million deal this summer, per Steve Bates of the Sunday People (h/t ESPN), push forward the argument that United should play a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3. Whether Fellaini has a long-term starting role in United’s midfield remains to be seen, but there’s no doubt that he has been more impressive in recent weeks.

Will Moyes choose to play Mata and Kagawa in the same team?

The wider context to this argument is whether Moyes wants to go for a more progressive starting XI. Arguably, with Robin van Persie fit, he would play Rooney in behind the Dutchman and start Mata on the right—something which the Scot has opted for in recent weeks.

But the win over West Ham must signal the dawn of a new era.

Mata and Kagawa are both better No. 10s than Rooney, as United looked far more comfortable in possession with that pair seeing more of the ball. The signing of Carvalho, or another player of that ilk, will give United a midfield presence that allows the natural attacking flair of Mata and Kagawa to come through.

And it’s important to reaffirm that they are two very different players despite their similarities. Mata, an archetypal No. 10, is a supreme passer and is capable of manipulating the ball in whatever way he deems fit. Kagawa, yearning to play in that No. 10 role, is quicker, more agile and can wriggle in and out of opposition tackles.

They are a potent duo, one that Moyes must look to use more often.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2004871-juan-mata-and-shinji-kagawa-can-combine-to-lead-a-new-manchester-united
Old 27-03-2014, 11:46 PM   #287
maroonfea
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
maroonfea has no contributions yet
Visit maroonfea's Twitter farraheriska

Kalo boleh jujur saya gak tau bakal kayak apa united kedepan...walau jelas berharap yg terbaik.
Sekarang itu rasanya kayak gak kenal sama United, mungkin karena udh familiar sm rancangannya Fergie. United rasa baru... :s
maroonfea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2014, 10:23 PM   #288
paiman
first team
Expired

Mentioned: 299 Post(s)
paiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to beholdpaiman is a splendid one to behold
Visit paiman's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroonfea View Post
Kalo boleh jujur saya gak tau bakal kayak apa united kedepan...walau jelas berharap yg terbaik.
Sekarang itu rasanya kayak gak kenal sama United, mungkin karena udh familiar sm rancangannya Fergie. United rasa baru... :s
Hayoo cepetan move on mas
Roda itu berputar, kadang di atas kadang di bawah, kadang menang kadang kalah, kalo menang dan dapat tropi terus kasihan kan yg kalahan, fans mereka kan pengen jg merasakan klub kesayangannya dapat tropi..

Gak kya di liga sebelah
paiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2014, 02:12 PM   #289
TheCANTONA
-

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
TheCANTONA Ready for being a real United Indonesia

oh dear oh dear oh dear, media2 inggris bgtu lembeknya pada moyes. Rata2 ingin moyes btahan slama mgkn d united, pdhl klo kt cb bandingkan tulisan2 mrka soal saf d era kejayaan lalu. Hahaha! Kenapa y? Apa krn bnyk pundit dan jurno itu ABU khususnya fans pudel?
TheCANTONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2014, 07:05 PM   #290
Victory
reserve player
masih newbie :)

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Victory is a jewel in the roughVictory is a jewel in the roughVictory is a jewel in the rough

Boro2 ngomongin target juara di tahun pertama, lah ternyata ga bs survive dalam 2-3 tahun spt tulisan gw 11 bulan yg lalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post
Memandang Masa Depan Manchester United

siap2 ga menang lawan Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool di laga tandang...
siap2 ga juara liga
siap2 ga menang apapun dalam 2-3 tahun awal

*amit2 jabang baby
1. check
2. check
3. tergantung siapa penggantinya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory View Post
imo, 2-3 tahun awal bakal mnjadi waktu adaptasi bagi Moyes, prestasi bisa jadi bukan suatu yang diutamakan dlm waktu2 ini. tp kalo ga ada prestasi WOW dalam 2-3 tahun pertama, pemasukan bisa2 berkurang, keuntungan apalagi...bisa2 Glazer langsung pecat Moyes.
adaptasi: check
ga ada prestasi WOW: check
pemasukan berkurang: check
Pecat Moyes: check

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 319
-Ybb3F-, 4ntdarma, @edosarag1h, AAM SR14, Aba_MaczUnited, adjamhd, adnan44, adri77, adyprabowo, agaVan, ajier307, akbar15, aldie jojo, Aldi_Rizal, alfianaditiawan, aliem-bachrie, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Anak.Kecil, and1, andeedotcom, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andre mosal, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, an_setanmerah, ArchChrist, Ardhie Nemanja, Ardiey11, arfad, arief_oct, arik_, ariph.addict, arymashuda, aryobm, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, Ayu Blasting, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, banindyo, beckhamania, Bertu'z, best, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, bucay deathbat, Bulma, byebye21, cahya3nugraha, cecepuchino, chanbaw, CharlieRomeo, chicharito07, chincarito, christof_ww, cimbuang69, cindolonatape, Class of '86, cleverly13, clsenz, Craze_26, dannyboy, danygiggsy, dayat_5, Decky14, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dekepiks, delongedee, dery pramudito, DhaniGiggsy, Dhanny09, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, dickclitz, Didit_GGMU, dimaassh, dudut, dwi agung, dwi.cleverley23, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edgani, edhie van de sar, edhisalim17, edroid, Efri Loebay, EGnxPEthtx, Eka Laksana S, ekanata, Elpiji, Espada46, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, Febribule, febza, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, filipkhurniawan, firman_A, flying_dutchman, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, GaLih_04, GeaErang, gegeH, genggerr, George The Best | 7, ghostman, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Hairul_Vfc, Hamka Husain Pasonai, hansmarley, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hidza21, HMzqLWaylr, hombreng, HRHMU86, iamsetia, iblismerah, iCarus, id4y, idengwoworzld, Idh Apuadji, Indriagind, ing areese, Iqbal14, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ISMANA_HENDRA, ivanzferdinand, J A Adji, J. A. Adji, jansonh, jifortin, Jodirama, joule27, Juandreas, juju, keenks, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kobe1928, kokobase_6, la7_themaestro, Lang25, larukuga, lisa_15, littlebig, machiko, Mahesa_Jenar, maroonfea, marvey, mattbusby, matthewsamad, mayarararocks, MCR7, Mey, MichaelMU, miracleeeee, MUFC1878, mYa United, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, nak rodief, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, natashaangela, ncut_lgx, neutralXpress, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, nu_reccayasha, octus, oldark, Om Juna, oneboel, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, OYrmKRgssa, paiman, panda777, Peace_Devils, penk22_, petetdidi, Popay_UKI04, pringz, pukimax, Pure_red, Rage, rahmatedi, rangge fantom, Ray Undap, Rean, red, Red Stain, Red.Elora, Redfield2012, Redsbusby, red_devilz, Rendi Pardi, revald, Reza Fahad Sastrakusumah, riccohead, richoeka, rio vander vidic, rio yustio hadi, Riskur, Rizana, rizkimn11_, ronald hars, Roo10, Roronoa Rooney, ruffy3rd, Ryan Smith, Sakti, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, setto1979, seven7, Shi no Gekai, shiasss, sinagareiner, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, sudhy nebo, Syarifeghy, tafta, takidimas, tamiCarrick, taz_devil_utd, theater of dream, TheCANTONA, tito, toedjono, TomEnrico, Tomi hidayat, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucak, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, unclezook, UNITED1878, united7, UnitedIsRed, unitedlogy, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanmuujii, VanTagraM, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, velositas, Victory, Vidic, Vidric, vina, vivasoilsolid, wahyu_28, wakhid ronaldo, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, wickham, wira_ozora, Wisnu Edwards, wizzputra, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, YRgoFManpm, zalarifin, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, ZulhamFerdy, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze