United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Lounge

Old 16-05-2011, 09:43 PM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Euforia Seputar Peraihan Title EPL ke 19

Fergie and players celebrate title 19
UnitedRant, Ed - Sat, May 14, 2011

Sir Alex Ferguson acclaimed his Premier League title winning team as Manchester United drew 1-1 with Blackburn Rovers at Ewood Park to seal a 19th domestic championship. The 69-year-old Scot, celebrating his 12th title in charge at Old Trafford, said that his players’ fighting spirit brought them through to eclipse Liverpool as the most successful club in England. Ferguson’s players also revelled in winning a 12th title since the Premier League’s inception in 1992; the most dominant club in modern English football.

Sir Alex Ferguson

“It’s a fantastic performance by the lads,” said Ferguson, who reiterated that he has no intention of retiring this summer.

“The players worked their socks of to get the result we needed. It wasn’t an easy game; we were 1-0 down after giving away a bad goal, but we kept on going and that’s one of the great qualities they have, they don’t give in.

“In the 80s it was Liverpool’s time. When I came down I never thought I’d achieve what we have done, but I always looked at getting that first title. Getting the first one opened the door for us, and we’ve had some great teams after that.

“I can’t believe it. I had a great spell at Aberdeen in fairness, I had a great time up there, but it was always time for me to move on at some point and I couldn’t have picked a better club. This was the ideal club for me, there’s no question about that. It was the only club in the world that matched what I needed at the time.”

Ryan Giggs

“It’s a tough league to win and you can see by the celebrations it’s still as special as ever,” said Giggs, who like his manager now has 12 Premier League titles.

“This is what you live for. This is why I’m still playing at 37 for these moments. It gets better and better. It’s a pleasure to play in this team, the spirit is brilliant and we want to win trophies. We’re champions and we’re in the Champions League final, it’s a rubbish team!

Maybe early on in the season we weren’t playing great football, but since the turn of the year we’ve played some good stuff and we deserve to be champions.

“It’s great. If you look back 20 years we were nowhere near Liverpool. To overturn that kind of deficit is great credit to the club, to the manager and the players who have been involved. It’s great to be in front of our biggest rivals.”

Wayne Rooney

“I was terrified, the ref took a long time to give it,” Rooney said of the penalty that effectively won United the title.

“I had to compose myself, [but] I’d been practising all week. For me personally, being an Everton fan, to win a 19th title is special. After the year I’ve had, with the ups and downs, this is for the fans and the team.”

Javier Hernández

“It’s brilliant. It’s awesome. I’m very happy,” the 20-goal Mexican told Sky Sports.

“It’s definitely more than I could have imagined. Every game, every day in England, has been happier than I dreamed. It’s unbelievable. I have dreamt about this moment and I am enjoying it a lot. It really is unbelievable. We’re the best team in the world.”

Dimitar Berbatov

“Second title, it’s great,” added the Premier League top goalscorer.

“And even better this season because I scored many goals this season so I’ve helped the team win it. Hopefully I can play in the last game so I can score a couple more goals.”

Rio Ferdinand

“We missed out last year by a point,” said the former England captain.

“It was here [at Ewood Park] we pretty much lost the league so it was nice to come back here and get it done. We gave away a soft goal but we persevered and got our rewards. To get it done this week makes it easier for the manager, I’m sure.

“It’s a better league this year, teams have been beating each other from the bottom to the top which makes it more exciting for the fans. I’m delighted, it’s been a hard couple of years being out but if you work hard you get your rewards.”
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 09:46 PM   #2
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Euforia Seputar Peraihan Title EPL ke 19

14/05/2011 16:00 - ManUtd.com, Gemma Thompson
Ex-Reds savour title glory

Former United stars congratulate Sir Alex and his men after becoming top dogs in English football...

Gary Neville

"It's a wonderful achievement. We've done what all great teams do and won games through the season when we haven't played well. Today Blackburn did very well but we've scrapped and got the point we needed. The players deserve to be champions for the effort they've put in throughout the season and the level of performance they've reached."

Dwight Yorke

"Words can't begin to describe Sir Alex and his achievements. He's done it all and seen it all, but you can see from the delight on his face today just how much it means to him. It's incredible how he keeps going from strength to strength and he doesn't seem to want to stop. You would think this was his first title when you saw the joy on his face after the Blackburn game."

Paddy Crerand

"Overtaking Liverpool's title record is an absolutely fantastic achievement. Who would have thought all those years ago we'd get ahead of them - it just didn't seem possible. But that just shows you how much things have turned around under Sir Alex. To have 19 titles is a fantastic feat for United."

Andrew Cole

"It's a great day for United. To see where the boss has taken the club is amazing, but he's not going to stop here. I can see him going on for many more years and I think we'll see scenes like today's for the next few seasons."
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
Old 16-05-2011, 09:46 PM   #3
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Weekend ini bakal jadi thread yg paling rame trafficnya nih kayaknya

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 09:50 PM   #4
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Sambungan QUOTE dr Giggs, sekaligus mengomentari anggapan bahwa United sekarang tidak cukup tangguh untuk menjuarai piala lainnya...

Quote:
"Orang-orang yang bilang ini bukan United yang hebat salah," cetus Giggs di SkySports.

"Saya sudah bermain dalam tim yang bagus dalam 20 tahun terakhir dan pertahanan yang kami punya sekarang masih sama bagusnya," tambahnya.

"Mereka telah memberikan dasar yang memberi kita kesempatan untuk memenangi liga," sambung pemain asal Wales ini.

"Banyak orang sudah memberi kami tantangan, tapi kami membuktikan seberapa bagusnya kami lewat apa yang sudah kami lakukan," tuntas dia.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to Redsbusby For This Useful Post:
Old 16-05-2011, 11:30 PM   #5
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Perayaan pemain di ruang ganti @ Ewood park
Pertama kali gw liat fergie ngechant

Ohh history is wonderfull...

Last edited by Redsbusby; 16-05-2011 at 11:39 PM..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Redsbusby For This Useful Post:
Old 17-05-2011, 08:03 AM   #6
rondwisan

yang ini bener2x dah ....
masang banner "M.U.F.C 19 Times" di Anfield
__________________________________________________ _

just had this land in my in box

Manchester United fans attempting to ensure maximum enjoyment is wrung
out of the club's record-breaking 19th title took their cause to Anfield
on Sunday, unveiling a banner inside the ground before the Reds' game
against Spurs.

United clinched their landmark 19th title on Saturday, finally eclipsing
Liverpool's total of 18, and the club's supporters went to great lengths
to ensure those at Anfield were fully aware of that fact.

As Liverpool fans began their customary chorus of You'll Never Walk
Alone, United fans, organised by the Red Issue fanzine, unveiled a
banner emblazoned with the words "MUFC 19 TIMES" in the Anfield Road End
of the ground.

Those responsible had a getaway car waiting outside the ground, plus
fellow conspirators in the adjoining stand in order to get photographic
evidence.

The banner-baiting between the clubs has a long history, with Liverpool
fans' now famous "Come Back When You Have Won 18" banner kicking things
off in 1994. United fans responded to that after clinching their 18th
title last season and have now added another chapter to the ongoing
rivalry.

--
Regards
Mark Graham
The Following User Says Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 17-05-2011, 09:35 AM   #7
rondwisan

Refresh 12 Title EPL Opa Alex
ManUtd.com

1992/93
Glory story:
Having missed out on the title a year earlier, the surprise arrival of a certain Frenchman helped the Reds end a 26-year wait for championship glory.
Top gun: Mark Hughes, 15 league goals
Turning point: 10 April 1993. One of the most memorable days at Old Trafford ever as Steve Bruce’s injury-time double edged the Reds ever closer to a first title triumph under Sir Alex, whose memorable on-pitch celebration with Brian Kidd will live long in the memory.
Party time: 2 May 1993. Sir Alex was on the golf course when the Reds were officially confirmed as inaugural FA Premier League champions following Oldham’s 1-0 win over United’s closest challengers Aston Villa at Villa Park. Cue the famous player party at Steve Bruce’s gaff.
Sir Alex said: “The players knew they were the best and for the most part of the season they demonstrated it where it mattered, on the pitch.”

1993/94
Glory story:
In the season the club mourned Sir Matt Busby’s passing, United not only retained their Championship crown but went one better by completing the domestic double.
Top gun: Eric Cantona, 18 league goals
Turning point: 23 April 1994. Returning from a five-match ban, Cantona made his mark for all the right reasons as he fired the Reds to a crucial derby victory over City with a calmly taken first half brace.
Party time: 1 May 1994. United’s victory at Ipswich coupled with Blackburn’s defeat to Coventry over the same weekend ensured back-to-back titles for the Reds.
Sir Alex said: “Winning the double was a fitting tribute to Sir Matt. We did it by playing the game in a way of which he would have wholeheartedly approved.”

1995/96
Glory story:
A Cantona-inspired United side proved you CAN win things with kids as the Reds stormed to another double triumph. And didn’t we love it!
Top gun: Eric Cantona, 14 league goals
Turning point: 4 March 1996. Having been 12 points behind leaders Newcastle Newcastle at one stage, the Reds cut the lead to a single point thanks to Cantona’s winner at St James’ Park on a night when Peter Schmeichel was simply unbeatable.
Party time: 5 May 1996. A last-day 3-0 victory, at a canter, away to Middlesbrough confirmed the Reds as champions for a third time in four years.
Sir Alex said: “Some pundits suggested we couldn’t win the title with kids, but they reckoned without the force of a rejuvenated Eric Cantona and the respect and admiration our ‘kids’ have for him as a footballer.”

1996/97
Glory story:
A season that started with Beckham’s half-way line stunner ended with an even greater shock as King Eric bid farewell to Old Trafford after skippering the Reds to yet another title.
Top gun: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, 18 league goals
Turning point: 19 April 1997. Two Gary Pallister headers and another goal from Andy Cole thanks to some famous ‘Calamity James’ goalkeeping secured a vital win at Anfield.
Party time: 6 May 1997. 24 hours after drawing 3-3 with Middlesbrough, the Reds were confirmed as champions after Newcastle’s goalless draw at West Ham and Liverpool’s 2-1 defeat at Wimbledon.
Sir Alex said: “Eric Cantona’s contribution to the Manchester United cause can never be underestimated - I doubt that I will ever be able to spend £1,000,000 like that again!”

1998/99
Glory story:
Quite simply the greatest season in United’s history as the Reds realised a Treble dream. The Championship crown was snared first thanks to a memorable last-day win in front of the Old Trafford faithful.
Top gun: Dwight Yorke, 18 league goals
Turning point: 14 April 1999. Leeds’ win over Arsenal in the penultimate game of the season put the title in United’s hands, but the Reds’ epic FA Cup semi-final victory over the Gunners ultimately gave Sir Alex’s men the psychological edge.
Party time: 16 May 1999. Les Ferdinand temporarily threatened to spoil the title party but United were never going to be beaten. Beckham and substitute Andy Cole made sure of that as the Treble Part 1 was wrapped up.
Sir Alex said: “I have a group of players who never cease to surprise me and I’m convinced they are capable of virtually anything. The final weeks of this season will remain with me until the day I die.”

1999/00
Glory story:
There was no Treble hangover for the Reds who, inspired by Captain Keano, cantered to title glory winning by a record 18-point margin.
Top gun: Dwight Yorke, 20 league goals
Turning point: 20 February 2000. The Reds trailed Leeds by four points at the turn of the year but Andy Cole’s predatory opportunism ensured the Reds left Elland Road with a vital win over their rivals.
Party time: 22 April 2000. Beckham, a Francis Benali o.g and Solskjaer ensured an early end-of-season party at The Dell as a 3-1 win over Southampton confirmed United as top dogs once more.
Sir Alex said: “Some people suggested it could have been difficult to motivate the lads after the Treble. It could, but it hasn’t. They are as keen to succeed today as they have ever been.”

Pics: http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum...68&postcount=5
Old 17-05-2011, 09:41 AM   #8
rondwisan

2000/01
Glory story:
United blow the opposition away to finish 10 points clear of second-placed Arsenal, as Sir Alex becomes the first manager to win three titles in a row.
Top gun: Teddy Sheringham, 15 league goals
Turning point: After a 1-0 defeat at Arsenal in October, a run of 15 wins from the next 19 games took United 13 points clear – and the Reds then smashed the Gunners 6-1 at home on 25 February.
Party time: 14 April 2001. United’s 4-2 home win over Coventry, coupled with Arsenal’s 3-0 slump at home to lowly Middlesbrough, sealed the title with five games to spare.
Sir Alex said: "Winning three in a row is something special. Perhaps we’re like a great artist whose work is only really appreciated with the passing of time."

2002/03
Glory story:
The Reds’ worst start to a Premier League campaign proves far from fatal when nine wins from the last 10 games leaves title-holders Arsenal trailing by five points.
Top gun: Ruud van Nistelrooy, 25 league goals
Turning point: United preserved a three-point lead by holding the Gunners 2-2 at Highbury on 16 April.
Party time: 4 May 2003. Arsenal’s shock 3-2 defeat at home to relegation-haunted Leeds ensured the celebrations could begin; United had beaten Charlton 4-1 at OT the previous day.
Sir Alex said: "We played better than any other team in the league from March onwards and you can't beat the kind of momentum we were able to build up."

2006/07
Glory story:
United’s best start to a season since 1993/94 paved the way for a return to the summit of English football, six points above Jose Mourinho’s outgoing champions Chelsea.
Top gun: Cristiano Ronaldo, 17 league goals
Turning point: On 28 April, the Reds recovered from 0-2 down at Everton to win 4-2 while Chelsea were held 1-1 at home by Bolton. United went five points clear with three games left.
Party time: 6 May 2007. The day after beating Man City 1-0 at Eastlands, United were crowned champions when Mourinho’s men only draw 1-1 with Arsenal at the Emirates.
Sir Alex said: "Chelsea won the last two titles at a canter. We had to do something about it."

2007/08
Glory story:
United and Chelsea raced all the way to the final day before Sir Alex’s men won the title by two points. The Reds achieved a record Premier League goal difference of +58.
Top gun: Cristiano Ronaldo, 31 league goals
Turning point: Carlos Tevez’s 88th-minute equaliser at Blackburn on 19 April ensured it was still United’s title to lose – the Reds could even afford a defeat to Chelsea seven days later.
Party time: 11 May 2008, JJB Stadium, Wigan 0-2 United. Not even a downpour could dampen the Reds’ spirits as Ronaldo’s penalty and Ryan Giggs’ late sidefoot sealed the triumph.
Sir Alex said: "We’ve expressed ourselves in an entertaining way. The title is well deserved."

2008/09
Glory story:
United produced a classic home-straight surge to overtake Christmas leaders Liverpool in the table and thus equal the Merseysiders’ long-standing record of 18 titles.
Top gun: Cristiano Ronaldo, 18 league goals
Turning point: Coming back from 2-1 down to beat Aston Villa 3-2 – with an injury-time winner from debutant Federico Macheda – on 5 April 2009.
Party time: 16 May 2009, Old Trafford, United 0-0 Arsenal. Forgettable game but memorable scenes when Gary Neville lifted the trophy aloft in front of 75,468 fans.
Sir Alex said: "The challenge now is to win it next year. A 19th league title would be special."

2010/11
Glory story:
Propelled by a near-perfect home record, United see off the challenge of Arsenal and a late charge by title-holders Chelsea to secure a 19th championship on the penultimate day.
Top gun: Dimitar Berbatov, 21 league goals
Turning point: United were 2-0 down at West Ham on 2 April, but roared back with four second-half goals to stay in the driving seat at the top of the table.
Party time: 14 May 2011, Ewood Park, Blackburn 1-1 United. The Reds secured the point needed to become the most successful English league team with 19 titles.

Pics: http://www.unitedindonesia.org/forum...70&postcount=6
The Following User Says Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 17-05-2011, 10:54 AM   #9
marsel david
captain
I'M BACK!!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
marsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
yang ini bener2x dah ....
masang banner "M.U.F.C 19 Times" di Anfield
__________________________________________________ _
pantesan kemaren nonton pool pas menit2 60an apa 70an ada yg nge chant hello.. hello.. we are the busby boys

hahahha
- HAIL VAN DER SAR #1-
marsel david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2011, 12:01 PM   #10
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsel david View Post
pantesan kemaren nonton pool pas menit2 60an apa 70an ada yg nge chant hello.. hello.. we are the busby boys

hahahha
Setuju...
Pas menit menit diatas 85 jg gt, bareng sama teriakan fans hotspurs yg mirip fans United, yang kalo tiap pemainnya passing diteriakin 'oiiiii....oiiiii'....

Red army masih kedengeran suaranya ditengah urchins yg terkenal dgn suaranya seisi stadion....

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 1
sarayudha