United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2015/2016

View Poll Results: Your Man of The Match ?
Antonio Valencia 0 0%
Matteo Darmian 3 100.00%
Marcus Rashford 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-04-2016, 10:07 AM   #21
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United 2-0 Crystal Palace

ngeri liat gol darmian, mirip golnya varela pas lawan tottenham u21
Old 21-04-2016, 10:37 AM   #22
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Old 21-04-2016, 11:02 AM   #23
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

2 goal berkat darmian euy..mayan..padahal kmren2 sempet nge bully pemain ini krn sering kalah kalau dikasih lawan2 cepet macem sanchez..hehe..

Mantap dah..selamat buat goal pertamanya..
Old 21-04-2016, 11:43 AM   #24
and1
first team
Manchester is My Heaven

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
and1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to all
Visit and1's Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Crystal Palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Cuma 15 posting. Ini pada nggak nonton kah? Kok tiru2 aku. Cuma nonton pas gol Darmian aja. Udh itu tertidur.

Klo lihat dr statistik bener2 menguasai permainan ya. Banyak SOT ke Speroni tapi nihil SOT ke De Gea. Lumayan lah...
udah pasang alarm sih sebenernya, tp males bangun pas alarm bunyi, akhirnya tetep bangun tp cm di 15 menit terakhir aja.. haha

belajar dr pengalaman, tdk mau terlalu euforia dg 2 kemenangan beruntun ini, ditanggapi biasa2 saja, jgn meremehkan kemampuan Van Gaal utk melempar United ke jurang lg setelah 2 pekan bisa belajar terbang

Philosophy
Old 21-04-2016, 12:07 PM   #25
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Van Gaal's verdict on Palace victory

PLEASED WITH THE PERFORMANCE
“Yes I was very happy with the performance and I think it was a four or five to zero game. We should have finished it much earlier and scored much more goals. We created a lot of chances and we did not give any chances away – one, maybe, in the first half for Adebayor.”

EARLY GOAL SETTLED EVERYBODY
“Yes it helps of course and also such a goal [for the second]. I was very happy for Matteo [Darmian], two times he was involved in the goals and I have seen it already in the training session. He was the top scorer of the day on Monday and he did it again in the match. He shot with his left and right foot, and now he shot for his goal with his left foot.”

PRESSURE ON TOP-FOUR RIVALS
“Of course we are in the race and we are two points behind City and Arsenal [who are one point ahead of United] have to play tomorrow [Thursday] against West Bromwich Albion. It is not an easy opponent because they will defend, probably, and it is always difficult. You have seen Arsenal against Crystal Palace – it is always difficult.”

SEMI-FINAL SELECTION HEADACHE?
“Selection is not so difficult because you are following what you see, what your philosophy is, what the game plan is. Now you have to convince the players why you select that way. That is much more important."

EXCITED FOR WEMBLEY
“Of course the semi-final is not nothing. I came to England to win titles and now are very close. But first we have to beat Everton and that is not so easy. Also when they have lost to Liverpool 4-0, with 10 men it is difficult against Liverpool I think [Ramiero Funes Mori was sent off].”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Apr/manager-reaction-louis-van-gaal-gives-his-reflections-on-uniteds-league-win-over-crystal-palace.aspx
Old 21-04-2016, 12:11 PM   #26
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Louis van Gaal's press conference

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal addressed the media after Wednesday's 2-0 victory over Crystal Palace at Old Trafford.

As well as reflecting on the win over the Eagles, the boss spoke of the qualities of Wayne Rooney and Marcus Rashford and finding a way to play them both in the starting XI.

"Today it was more of a midfield role [for Rooney] because of the way Crystal Palace was playing and because I didn’t want to change [Marcus] Rashford from that position, so we have to look for another position for Wayne. I did it last year also, it is not something new for him and I am very happy with the way he performed.”

On the game itself, the boss added: “I have told my players after the match that it was a good game. The only remark was that we didn’t score too many goals, because it was a match [that could have been] 5-0, I think. I’m pleased with the way we played, we have created a lot of chances.

“I wanted three points because that is the most important thing. We have to close the gap and we have to win – that I have said to my players in advance of this match. We had to win, and we’ve done that.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Apr/Video-manager-reaction-Louis-van-Gaal-reflects-on-win-over-Palace-and-discusses-rooney-and-rashford.aspx

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 49
AdhiX, adib, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, andiancha, Andika Ch, AndreasBelitung, Blacklist7, chincarito, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, Gito Daeng, goodmin, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HenryRooney07, junpriadi, Lang25, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, NdeGue, penk22_, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Ryan_lallo, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, tasho, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, victory II, wira_ozora, yudhadit21, zudomiriku