United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 28-05-2017, 10:31 PM   #211
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: Jesse Lingard

LINGARD: WE'VE LEARNED A LOT THIS SEASON

Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard insists the Reds can win the Premier League next season, following a successful campaign in 2016/17.

The Reds lifted the Community Shield and EFL Cup before securing Champions League football by winning the UEFA Europa League in Stockholm on 24 May.

Lingard believes United's successes are enough to suggest that Jose Mourinho's men will challenge in the top flight next season. Read what the winger had to say in his end-of-season Q&A below...

Firstly Jesse, how do you view the season from the team's point of view?
I think finishing inside the top four and winning the league was our ambition at the start of the season. We know we've got the players capable of winning the league but it didn't happen - we've had to play through the Europa League to get to the Champions League. Individually, we could have done better and as a team we could have done better, but football is all about learning and you're always going to learn with every game. We'll take this experience into next season.

From a personal perspective, you started the season with a goal at Wembley and also scored in the League Cup final. Are those the two big highlights for you?
Yeah, of course. I think to help the team lift silverware is always massive, the team effort through those competitions has got us into finals and then you have to produce on the day.

Does the 25-game unbeaten run give you confidence going into next season?
Yeah, definitely. It shows we're capable of anything. If we'd managed to convert those draws at home into wins we'd have been up there with Chelsea and Tottenham, so it's all there for us, but it's just about doing it on matchday.

It must have been nice to link up with Paul Pogba again this season...
It's been great. I've known him since our time together with the Under-18s and it's great to have him back and great to play alongside him again. We obviously won the FA Youth Cup together in the Academy so to take that into the first team and win more silverware has been brilliant.

You've obviously seen Marcus Rashford's development this season after an incredible first campaign - how much do you think he's improved?
Yeah, he's doing really well. He's obviously had to play up front with Zlatan [Ibrahimovic] being injured, but he's come to the front and popped up with some crucial goals.

Is it now a case of building on this season going into the 2017/18 campaign?
Of course. There have been a lot of positives this season; the manager has got us well drilled and if we take that into next season with more goals and turning draws into wins, I don't see why we can't be challenging for the title.

Look out for the full interview with Jesse on the Official Manchester United Season Review 2016/17 DVD. Information on how to order your copy will be published on ManUtd.com in due course.

www.manutd.com
Old 02-06-2017, 11:36 AM   #212
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United forward Jesse Lingard feeds milk to a baby tiger and impersonates Michael Jackson during time off in Dubai before England duty

* Manchester United's Jesse Lingard has been spending time in Dubai with friends
* He posted videos of him feeding a baby tiger and pictures with Rashed Belhasa
* The forward also impersonated Michael Jackson in front of the Burj Al Arab hotel
* Lingard is part of the England squad for games against Scotland and France

Jesse Lingard has taken some time out at the end of Manchester United's hectic season to visit Dubai with friends.

The England international was an important part of Jose Mourinho's United side, making 42 appearances during the Portuguese's first season in charge as they picked up the EFL Cup and Europa League.

And now the 24-year-old has enjoyed a well-earned break in Dubai, where he spent time feeding milk to a baby tiger and impersonating Michael Jackson.

Manchester United's Jesse Lingard feeds a baby tiger milk during a recent trip to Dubai

The forward enjoyed a trip to the Middle East following United's hectic double-winning season

The 24-year-old performed an impersonation of Michael Jackson in front of the Burj Al Arab

In a series of photographs on his Instagram page, Lingard was pictured enjoying himself alongside pals in the Middle East ahead of England's games with Scotland and France later this month.

He uploaded a photo alongside teenage internet sensation Rashed Belhasa (a.k.a. Money Kicks), who was paid a visit by Mamadou Sakho earlier in the year, and even posted a video of him feeding a tiger.

Lingard was soaking up the sun ahead of his return to the pitch and was pictured doing an impression of Michael Jackson in front of the iconic five-star Burj Al Arab hotel in Jumeirah.

Accompanying the album was the caption: 'Nice to get to Dubai for a few days always show love... now back and prepare for international duty.'

Lingard has been included in Gareth Southgate's 25-man squad for the upcoming World Cup qualifier with Scotland and friendly with France. The United star has won four caps for his country already but is yet to net his first international goal.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4564646/Man-Utd-s-Jesse-Lingard-feeds-tiger-Dubai.html
Old 30-07-2017, 05:49 AM   #213
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Lingard Berharap Bisa Main Bareng Griezmann
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Manchester - Pemain Manchester United, Jesse Lingard, berharap bisa bermain bersama Antoine Griezmann. Ketajaman dan kreativitas pemain Prancis itu menjadi alasan utamanya.

Griezmann sering kali dikabarkan menjadi buruan The Red Devils di musim panas 2017. Pada prosesnya, dia memilih untuk bertahan di Atletico Madrid.

Hukuman transfer yang dijatuhkan FIFA untuk Los Colchoneros menjadi alasan utama Griezmann bertahan. Atletico baru bisa mendatangkan pemain bulan Januari mendatang.

Penampilan apik Griezmann di Atletico dengan catatan 26 gol dan 12 assist menjadi alasan utama Lingard ingin bermain bersama pemain 26 tahun itu di musim depan.

"Pemain yang ingin saya lihat di Mancheser United musim depan? Antoine Griezmann," kata Lingard dalam perbincangan di Manchester Evening News.

"Saya berharap itu akan terjadi. Dia mencetak banyak gol dan dia sangat kreatif," kata Lingard lagi.

Pada bursa transfer musim panas ini, MU sudah mendatangkan striker kelas satu. Mereka berhasil menggaet Romelu Lukaku.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 08:05 PM   #214
delongedee
academy
@idhamdee GloryUnited

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
delongedee Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit delongedee's Twitter

Dari maen FM udah bisa diprediksi,lau bakal bisa nembus tim inti
Old 16-09-2017, 10:25 PM   #215
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

LINGARD PRAISES LUKAKU'S DEDICATION

Manchester United attacking midfielder Jesse Lingard has saluted Romelu Lukaku’s dedication in training ahead of Sunday’s Premier League clash with Everton.

The Belgium international has settled in to life at Old Trafford well, having netted six goals in his first six appearances across all competitions for the Reds, as well as playing every minute of the season so far.

Of course, United’s upcoming match will see Lukaku play against his former club for the first time, but Lingard does not believe facing his old team-mates will faze the no.9.

“I think he’ll put it to the back of his mind,” Lingard told MUTV. “He’s come in and already scored a lot of goals for us, so we know what he’s about.

“But, he’s a humble lad and he’s keeping his feet on the ground,” Lingard added. “He’s physically strong, powerful, quick, holds the ball up well and runs in behind for us, so he gives the guy on the ball a lot of different options.

“He’s come in and got his head down and he’s getting the rewards now. He just wants to keep improving and scoring goals.”

Lingard was also keen to emphasise the importance of United’s large squad with the fixtures coming thick and fast for the rest of the month, as well as highlighting Marouane Fellaini as a possible replacement for the injured Paul Pogba.

“There’s a lot of strength and depth in the squad,” he said. “That’s why the manager’s got a big squad – for times like this. It’s great Felli can come on [like he did against Basel] and score a goal and have a big impact on the game with a Man-of-the-Match performance.

“I think everyone’s going to get an opportunity, the manager’s said that, and, with the squad we’ve got, we can afford to rotate. Everyone’s up for the challenge, there are a lot of games and hopefully that means a lot of wins for us.”

www.manutd.com
Old 22-09-2017, 11:23 AM   #216
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LINGARD AND RASHFORD'S SECRET TARGETS

Jesse Lingard has revealed he and Marcus Rashford have personal targets for the season, but he is keeping them under wraps.

The no.14 started the Carabao Cup win over Burton and caught the eye with an excellent display, scoring with a deflected shot and providing the assist for Rashford's opener.

In an exclusive interview with United Review, the official matchday programme, Lingard suggested he discusses his individual aims with close friend Rashford, and is keen to deliver improved stats in 2017/18.

"I think I’d like more goals and assists coming into play this year," he said. "Marcus and I have set little targets for ourselves. In each game, we set them ourselves, but that’s our little secret and we have our own ambitions as well. Hopefully we can achieve them."

Rashford scored twice in the first half during the 4-1 triumph as he played centrally, with Romelu Lukaku among the substitutes.

"Each game, he’s improving and he wants to work hard and learn from the best," added Lingard. "As long as he keeps scoring goals, people will talk highly about him."

www.manutd.com
Old 10-12-2017, 09:39 AM   #217
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LINGARD: LET'S MAKE MANCHESTER RED

Jesse Lingard is expecting a battle in the derby this weekend but is hoping Manchester is red come the final whistle at Old Trafford.

The England international is in sensational form for United and was instrumental in the big away victories at Watford and Arsenal, and he appreciates his side must again perform well if the Blues' winning run in the Premier League is to be ended.

The Reds' flawless home record gives extra cause for optimism and, with Pep Guardiola's men currently eight points clear at the top of the table, the outcome could have a major bearing on the title race.

"I am confident," Lingard told United Review, Sunday's official match programme. "As long as we start the game well, like we did at Arsenal, I don’t see any reason why we can’t win.

"There will be two great teams going out there. Like us, they have lots of big players. When [Kevin] De Bruyne’s on the ball, he’s always got that eye for a killer pass that can put a player one-on-one with the keeper, and Raheem Sterling’s been popping up with the late goals.

"We don’t know what the game is going to be like. It might be a battle, it might not be pretty, but it's going to be full-on for 90-plus minutes. We need to be on point until that whistle goes, so everyone needs to stay highly-concentrated throughout."

The Warrington-born Red came through the ranks at United, competing in Manchester derbies at all age levels. He clearly understands what the game means and insists any friendships with the Blues go out of the window when matchday comes around.

"I knew quite a lot of them [City’s Academy players] growing up, and through the England set-up as well," he continued. "I’m good friends with Raheem [Sterling] off the pitch. But when you’re on the pitch, there are no friends and we’re there to do a job and win the game.

"We need to make sure that Manchester is red at the end of the day."

www.manutd.com
Old 18-12-2017, 07:52 PM   #218
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

LINGARD : I'M HUNGRY FOR MORE GOALS

Jesse Lingard insists he is "hungry for more goals" after adding to his impressive tally in Manchester United’s 2-1 win over West Brom on Sunday.

Lingard’s deflected strike was enough for the Reds to bag three vital points at The Hawthorns and, in the process, he notched his seventh goal this season. And United’s no.14 admits his new central position means he can have more of an impact on the game.

“Obviously playing further forward you are going to get more goals and create chances also, so to play there with Romelu [Lukaku] means we are getting that understanding now and chipping in [with goals] together,” he told reporters after United’s victory in the West Midlands.

“I [played there] when I was younger and, when I got into the Reserves side, I played more on the left or the right for my development, but eventually moved inside again. “I think [playing centrally] you get on the ball a lot more and you can make things happen more and you can obviously play closer to the main striker and feed off him.

“I'm hungry for more goals and any way I can help the team - assists, goals - and to win the game is the most important thing.”

Commenting on the game itself, Lingard thought it was vital the Reds responded in positive fashion following the derby disappointment with back-to-back wins.

“It's another three points," he added. "I thought we defended very well and it was comfortable first half and we kind of let it slip second half but it's another three points.

“To bounce back with a win [was important]. We're doing very well on the whole at the moment. Keep that up and we'll see where we are at the end of the season.”

When asked if he thought the Reds could catch rivals Manchester City at the top of the Premier League, Lingard said: “I think, any other season, we would be top with the points we have, so as long as we keep winning games that's the most important thing and we will see where we are. We will take each game as it comes, we'll concentrate on the next game ahead and see where we are at the end of the season.

“With the squad we have got we have to always believe in each game. Some games we will play bad and win the game and sometimes we will play good and lose the game so it's one of those hap hazards of football.”

Lingard celebrated his 25th birthday this week and he now admits he is passing on his knowledge to help the younger players progress.

“Obviously, I look after the other ones – Scott [McTominay], Axel [Tuanzebe], Rash [Marcus Rashford]. I have just got to keep working hard on the training pitch,” he continued.

“I think you have got to help them. I think it's always hard for a young lad coming through. For the likes of Scott who has done well when he has come in, Axel also, it's just keep working hard in training and it will eventually pay off.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Dec/Manchester-United-attacker-Jesse-Lingard-hungry-for-more-goals.aspx
Old 19-12-2017, 12:44 PM   #219
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United star Jesse Lingard admits only hope of Premier League title is to win every game: 'We'll see where we are at the end of the season'

* Jesse Lingard scored in Manchester United's 2-1 win at West Brom on Sunday
* The victory saw United close on Manchester City but the gap is still 11 points
* Lingard says he and his team-mates will have to win every game to pip City

Jesse Lingard admits Manchester United may have to win every game to beat Manchester City to the Premier League title.

The England international conceded they cannot afford to slip up with Jose Mourinho's men sitting 11 points behind runaway leaders City in the table.

Lingard scored in Sunday's 2-1 win at West Brom to close the gap but believes second-placed United are likely to need a 100 per cent record for the rest of the campaign to win the title.

He said: 'Probably but we will take each game as it comes. We'll concentrate on the next and see where we are at the end of the season.

'With the squad we have got we have to always believe in each game. Some games we will play badly and win and sometimes we will play good and lose so it's one of those haphazards of football.

Jesse Lingard says Manchester United may have to win every game to win the Premier League

'I think any other season we would be top with the points we have so as long as we keep winning games that's the most important thing and we will see where we are.'

Lingard has scored seven goals for United this season, his best return for the club, and now he is playing centrally with Romelu Lukaku, who also netted at The Hawthorns, expects to get more.

He said: 'Yeah, obviously I'm hungry for more goals and any way I can help the team - assists, goals - and to win the game is the most important thing.

'Playing centrally I think you get on the ball a lot more and you can make things happen more and you can obviously play closer to the main striker and get the bits off him.

'Obviously playing further forward you are going to get more goals and create chances so to play there with Romelu we are getting that understanding now and chipping in together.'

Defeat left West Brom two points from safety and winless in their last 17 games in all competitions and forward Oliver Burke said new boss Alan Pardew has underlined the need to improve.

'He got it into our heads that where we are in the table, we need to know and we need to step it up,' he said.

'We all know that. Now's the time. We can't wait because it whizzes by and we have to put it right now.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5192749/Lingard-Man-Utds-hope-title-win-game.html
Old 27-12-2017, 09:19 AM   #220
Andi Istiabudi
manager

LINGARD REVEALS MOURINHO'S MESSAGE

Manchester United's Boxing Day goalscorer Jesse Lingard feels his perseverance paid off as his side came from 2-0 down to earn a point against Burnley, after Jose Mourinho told him to never give up at the break.

The Reds started poorly, and were a goal down inside three minutes, before conceding another one to Steven Defour's magnificent free-kick. Facing only a second home defeat of the campaign, Mourinho's men responded and at 0-2, substitute Lingard was denied what looked like a certain goal when hitting the bar from a couple of yards out, with Burnley keeper Nick Pope fortunate to make a key intervention with his face.

Undeterred, Lingard flicked home from another cross by Ashley Young to give his side hope and the in-form midfielder plundered an equaliser in stoppage time to deny the Clarets a famous victory.

"The first one [chance], it just kind of hit me and, nine times out of 10, that would have gone in," he told MUTV. "But it hit the keeper's face, bounced on to the crossbar and bounced out. But after that, we stayed positive and had plenty of players in the box to score goals and I'm glad that we did.

"It was coming behind me [from Young's cross, for the first goal] and it was just instinctive to do that. As soon as that went in, the crowd went up and it gave us that extra buzz to go and get another goal. It dropped to me very quickly [in injury time] and, like you said, it was instinctive again to shoot straight away. If we had played for another five or 10 minutes, we would have won the game."

The manager passed on his half-time instructions to Lingard, who is fast becoming a key figure and now has nine goals for the season in all competitions, with five of them coming in this month alone.

"[The message] was always believe," revealed the England international. "Never give up. We knew we had another 45 minutes to play so we had to be patient, keep moving the ball, moving Burnley about, and eventually we created two clear-cut chances which we scored from.

"This role, further inside, allows me to be closer to the striker, to get in the box, create more things and obviously have more shots at goal. I thought we could nick it towards the end but obviously time ran out and now we look forward to the next game [against Southampton]."

"We always have that fighting spirit, that never-give-up attitude and we'll see where it gets us."

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 134
-Ybb3F-, Aba_MaczUnited, abishock, adnan44, aGhaa, ajier307, akbar15, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, aMieBeckz, Andi Istiabudi, AndreasBelitung, ardie febrianto, arnaldo_x1, asririzky, Aziiz_rachman, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, demhyt, derry07cantona, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, giggs26, goodfron, gregoriussunu, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hariyant, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hombreng, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, ilz, il_capitano, indi30, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irhamutd, jarpop, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, Juni HW, junpriadi, Kurniawan Ani, Lang25, larukuga, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, NGqeEKznfi, normansyahrizal, octus, oldark, OSziXXoztn, paiman, panda777, penk22_, ravenscold, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, serdadu merah, SR 7, stamansa, tapanoeliunited, tasho, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, UnitedNgawi, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, veibevriska, Victory, wahyou91, wazza ui, whoami, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku