United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-08-2009, 05:23 PM   #1
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

Mentioned: 109 Post(s)
nu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to all
Thumbs up Paul Aaron Scholes

Si Ginger dari class 92
sedikit profile dari the next legend
lebih lengkap silahkan buka di source masing2
yang mau melengkapi boleh dari berita, foto, dll
silahkan share disini

(jangan lupa sourcenya)

nu_reccayasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nu_reccayasha For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2009, 05:24 PM   #2
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

nu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to allnu_reccayasha is a name known to all

manutd.com

18. PAUL SCHOLES

Birthdate: 16 Nov 1974
Birthplace: Salford, England
Position: Midfielder
Appearances: 604
Goals: 142
Joined United: 08 Jul 1991
United Debut: 21 Sep 1994 v Port Vale (A)
International: England (retired)

You must have a rare and special football talent to impress the great Sir Bobby Charlton. The United legend sums up Paul Scholes perfectly: "He’s always so in control and pinpoint accurate with his passing – a beautiful player to watch."

Part of the new wave of talent that ushered in Beckham, Giggs, Butt and the Neville brothers in the mid-1990s, Salford-born Scholes scored twice on his debut in the League Cup at Port Vale in 1994/95 – and on his first league outing against Ipswich – and hasn't looked back.

A host of golden seasons at Old Trafford include 1995/96’s Double-winning campaign, in
which he covered admirably during Eric Cantona’s suspension, finishing second behind the Frenchman in the scoring charts with 14 goals; he was a cornerstone of 1999’s Treble-winners, although suspension ruled him out of the UEFA Champions League final, and in United’s Premier League success in 2003, his 20-goal haul was vital.

Neat and compact, a misplaced Scholes pass remains one of the rarest sights in football. His superb eye for goal and late runs from midfield also served his country superbly on 66 occasions.

An eye problem kept the man the fans dubbed the 'Ginger Prince’ out of action for a large part of 2005/06, but he burst back onto the scene during the 2006/07 title-winning campaign, playing a key role in helping the Reds reclaim the Premier League crown. Personal highlights included his opener in the 2-0 win over Liverpool in October 2006 and a volley of the highest calibre in the 3-0 win at Aston Villa two months later, which earned him the Goal of the Season Award at the club's Player Awards ceremony.

His contribution was recognised by players and press alike - he finished third in the PFA Player of the Year category and fourth in the Football Writers' vote - both of which were won by team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo.

His good form continued the following season as he helped the Reds to a glorious double and finally buried the UEFA Champions League ghost of '99 when his stunning strike against Barcelona in April 2008, booked United's, and his own place, in the final in Moscow.

Having started United’s first four Premier League games in 08/09, Scholes then missed two months of action after suffering a medial ligament injury in the victory away to Aalborg. When he returned for the festive period, Sir Alex proclaimed: “It is like having an extra player.” The Reds stalwart looked as influential as ever, and when he didn’t start he often came on to steady the tempo of games and help close out narrow league victories. His opener in United’s 3-0 victory over Fulham in February 2009 – a game he dominated – proved he hasn’t lost his deadly ability to score from distance. Carrick’s corner found Scholes in a familiar position at the edge of the area, and he rolled back the years to thunder in a 25-yard volley that was simply too hot for Mark Schwarzer to handle. He followed that with a vintage header away at Sunderland in April 2009, and, in his 600th game for the Reds, delivered a masterclass in ball retention against
Portsmouth ten days later.

Now in the top four highest ever appearance makers and the top twelve highest goalscorers at the club, Scholes is, indisputably, one of the finest talents in United's history, and he's still going strong - in October 2008 he was rewarded with a one-year contract extension, taking him through to June 2010.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nu_reccayasha For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2009, 05:26 PM   #3
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

wikipedia

Personal information

Full name: Paul Aaron Scholes
Date of birth: 16 November 1974 (age 34)
Place of birth: Salford, Greater Manchester, England
Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
Playing position: Midfielder

Youth career
1991–1994 Manchester United

Senior career*
1994– Manchester United

National team
1997–2004 England

* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20:03, 26 June 2009 (UTC).

Paul Aaron Scholes (lahir 16 November 1974) adalah pemain sepak bola dari Inggris yang menghabiskan semua karirnya sampai saat ini bermain untuk klub Manchester United. Merupakan salah satu pemain yang bersinar pada generasinya. Dia dihormati karena perilakunya di dalam ataupun di luar lapangan, serta permainannya di lapangan hijau. Ia adalah bagian dari Class of '92 Manchester United, beserta Ryan Giggs, Gary Neville, Phil Neville, David Beckham, Kevin Pilkington, Robbie Savage, dan pemain lainnya yang tersebar ke liga-liga domestik Inggris.

Personal life
Scholes is an asthmatic. He lives with his wife, Claire, and his three children, Arron, Alicia and Aiden, on Saddleworth Moor, Oldham.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:27 PM   #4
nu_reccayasha
captain
-

Honours

Club
Manchester United
• Premier League (9): 1995–96, 1996–97, 1998–99, 1999–2000, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2006–07, 2007–08, 2008–09
• FA Cup (3): 1995–96, 1998–99, 2003–04
• Football League Cup (2): 2005–06, 2008–09
• FA Community Shield (5): 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2008
• UEFA Champions League (2): 1998–99, 2007–08
• Intercontinental Cup (1): 1999
• FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008

Individual
• Barclays Premier League Player of the Month (3): January 2003, December 2003, October 2006
• PFA Team of the Year (2): 2002–03, 2006–07
• English Football Hall of Fame: 2008
Old 03-08-2009, 09:27 PM   #5
ebiTh
academy
imut banget dah

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ebiTh will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Paul Scholes

quotes about Scholesy

Quote:
Micah Richards: "He's always in the right position, always seems to be at the end of the box when the ball drops in. The complete midfielder - when he's fit, he's the best. Some go missing but he's in the right place at the right time. He's my favourite player of all-time, unbelievable. If you give him a chance it's a goal, isn't it?"

Glenn Hoddle: "There isn’t a player of his mould anywhere else in the world."

Terry Venables: "He’s the best one- or two-touch passer in the country. He sees the game unlike any other player."

Alan Shearer: "If you ask footballers to pick out the player they most admire, so many of them will pick Paul Scholes. He can tackle, and his passing and shooting is of the highest level. He’s the most consistent and naturally gifted player we’ve had for a long, long time."

Eidur Gudjohnsen: "I'm more an admirer of Paul Scholes than I am of Ronaldo. Ronaldo is a fantastic player, but he has 10 other great players around him every week...Scholes is one of the most complete footballers I've ever seen. His one-touch play is phenomenal. Whenever I have played against him, I never felt I could get close to him."

Edgar Davids: ""Every one of us (midfielders) is just trying to become as good as him. Everyone can learn from Paul Scholes."

Edgar Davids: "I'm not the best, Paul Scholes is."

Tony Adams: "I really rate Paul Scholes, because he hasn't got the high profile of many of the Manchester United players, he doesn't get too much attention, but he is one very good player. He is an intelligent player, he works hard and he scores some great goals. He is not flamboyant and is a quiet lad off the pitch but he is a tremendous asset to Manchester United and to England. He has already got my vote as player of the year."

Cesc Fabregas: "He is the one whose level I aspire to. He is the best player in the Premier League."

Patrick Vieira: "The player in the Premiership I admire most? Easy - Scholes."

Thierry Henry: "I can't understand why Scholes has never won the player of the year award. He should have won it long ago. Maybe it's because he doesn't seek the limelight like some of the other 'stars'."

Zinedine Zidane: "My toughest opponent? Scholes of Manchester. He is the complete midfielder."

Zinedine Zidane: "Scholes is undoubtedly the best midfielder of his generation."

Sam Allardyce: "There is not a better midfield player in the world."

Kevin Keegan: "What United have got that Chelsea haven't is Paul Scholes. I think he is different to anything else in English football."

Marcello Lippi: "Paul Scholes would have been one of my first choices for putting together a great team - that goes to show how highly I have always rated him. Scholes is a player I have always liked, because he combines great talent and technical ability with mobility, determination and a superb shot. He is an all-round midfielder who possesses character and quality in abundance. In my opinion, he's been one of the most important players for United under Sir Alex."

Ray Wilkins: "I'm saddened because I think we as spectators, not only in this country but right through out Europe and the rest of the World, will be missing one hell of a footballer."

Gordon Strachan: "Paul Scholes has been the best England midfield player for 30-odd years. You'd probably have to go back to Bobby Charlton to find someone who could do as much as Scholes. When the ball arrives at his feet he could tell you where every player on that pitch is at that moment. His awareness is superb."

Veron while at Chelsea being asked in an interview who's the best english player : "Paul Scholes."

Peter Schmeichel: "People say he is a great player, but you have to define what a great player is, For me, it is a player who has a bottom level that means his worst performance is not noticed.If he is having a bad game, a team-mate might feel Paul Scholes is not quite on his game, but a spectator wouldn't notice. Scholes, of all the players I have played with, has the highest bottom level. His reading of the game is unsurpassed.He has an eye for a pass, for what the play or the game needs at that precise moment, that I have never seen anyone else have. He controls and distributes the play and the game better than anyone I have ever seen."

Peter Schmeichel: "Still the best player in that United midfield."

Laurent Blanc: "Scholes is the best English player. Intelligence, technique, strength... all the attributes are there. At Manchester United I saw what he could do on the training field. Phew!"

Michael Carrick: "Paul Scholes is just fantastic. When you play alongside him, you realise what a special talent he is."

Michael Carrick: "He is a legend and he's going to be remembered for a long time. Just to play alongside him and learn from him has been an absolute pleasure. I think he is a footballer's footballer; he has been at this level for so long. As long as he is part of us we always feel we have a chance. We appreciate the way he goes about his business. I have never met a character like Scholesy; certainly not someone who is that good."

Park Ji Sung when asked by the club’s official home page which United player he would like to see in the red shirt of the Taeguk Warriors : “It has to be Paul Scholes.”

David Beckham said that, among his teammates at Real Madrid, which included Zinedine Zidane, Raúl, Ronaldo, Luís Figo and Roberto Carlos, Scholes was the most admired opponent : "He's always one of those people others talk about. Even playing at Real Madrid, the players always say to me 'what's he like'? They respect him as a footballer, and to have that respect from some of those players is great."

Brian Kidd: "Paul Scholes had the best football brain I'd ever seen in a kid. Let's face it. Paul Scholes is in a class of its own."

Rio Ferdinand: "I can honestly say Paul is the best player in the England squad. For me he is the complete player."

Rio Ferdinand: "For me, it's Paul Scholes. He'll do ridiculous things in training like say, "You see that tree over there?" - it'll be 40 yards away - "I'm going to hit it". And he'll do it. Everyone at the club considers him the best."

Phil Neville: "Paul, for me, is the best player in the England team. It worries teams. Speak to any other international team and they will single Paul out as England's key player. For me, he doesn't get the full credit that he deserves. He is a world-class player and deserves to be up there with the likes of Zidane and Figo."

Gary Neville: "I wouldn't swap Paul Scholes for anybody. He is quite simply the most complete footballer I have ever played with. He is the best."

Gary Neville: "Paul Scholes is the best player I've ever played with. There's talent in every part of his game."

Steve Bruce: "He's the best player in Britain in my opinion and he has to get himself fit just before we are due to play at Old Trafford. I cannot pay Paul a bigger compliment than to say that he's the most complete footballer in the country. The best bar none."

Roy Keane: "An amazingly gifted player who remained an unaffected human being."

George Best: "To be honest I think England have lost their best player. Certainly he's the most consistent and naturally gifted player we've had for a long, long time."

Sir Bobby Charlton: "I am sorry for England because they don't have any player like him. You can talk about others but there is no one else like him. He is the best technical player England has without any question. He could have had a lot more caps if he had carried on. And if I was the manager he would have ended up with more than I did – easy"

Sir Bobby Charlton: "He’s always so in control and pinpoint accurate with his passing – a beautiful player to watch."

Sir Bobby Charlton: "Paul Scholes is my favourite player. He epitomises the spirit of Manchester United and everything that is good about football."

Sir Alex Ferguson: "Very few players can do that, but Scholes is one of them - and I knew he was one of them. That's why, without question, I think Paul Scholes is the best player in England. He's got the best skills, the best brain. No one can match him."

Sir Alex Ferguson: "He has an awareness of what’s happening around him on the edge of the box which is better than most players. As a kid he always had a knack of arriving in the penalty area just at the right time, but he’s proving just as effective from outside the box because he’s using his experience in the right way. It doesn’t matter who I am thinking about bringing into my midfield, Paul Scholes will be included, as he would in any side in the world."

Sir Alex Ferguson: Sir Alex Ferguson gave evidence in court on behalf of one of his former trainees and listened to the prosecution barrister's list of United's top players.

"You've missed Paul Scholes - and he's my best player," Ferguson chided her.
copas dari rumah lama...

Thx to Oom Panda
ebiTh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ebiTh For This Useful Post:
Old 21-08-2009, 01:22 PM   #6
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Pemain paling kalem n bersahaja di luar lapangan selain Giggsy, ga neko2 neh orang..tapi di dalam lapangan tekelnya maut

Supernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 01:36 PM   #7
RedRob
first team
Foothell, bloody ball.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the rough

@Supernan: gann... kalo ada minta foto2 Scholesy yang tahun '90-an dongs... hehehhe....

trimss.....
RedRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 03:06 PM   #8
ebiTh
academy
imut banget dah

ebiTh will become famous soon enough

Thx alot bert..

ijo-ijo meluncur....
ebiTh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 04:47 PM   #9
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Thank's bro Robert

He Scores Goals Galore He Scores Goals
Paul Scholes He Scores Goals

Gol yang menghancurkan inter di san siro (UCL 1998/1999)

Last edited by drivemein; 21-08-2009 at 04:53 PM..
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2009, 12:49 PM   #10
K3nny_11
academy
-

K3nny_11 Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernan View Post
Pemain paling kalem n bersahaja di luar lapangan selain Giggsy, ga neko2 neh orang..tapi di dalam lapangan tekelnya maut
wkwkwk.. bener nehh... paling ngeri kalo liat Scholes ambil ancang2x mau nackle..... kartu kuning at least pasti muncul di benak.......
K3nny_11 is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 213
-bloodflowers-, Aba_MaczUnited, abdu muhammad, Abe7, adesaktiTRK, adittelor, Agoenk Mancunian, Alan Darma, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andrydjemb4, antoniusbagus, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arief_oct, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, Ayunda, Azrul Red United, bapetzzz, baradhatu, beckz_on7, bellaclarissa, Bengzimare, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, Brian Agni, bucay deathbat, budhinvpersie, Budigool, Bulma, calvin, CaptainRoo_10, ChrisHerrera, christof_ww, clawrider6, coderbr, CRj, cynta, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, dekepiks, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhodoadrian, Dodi Hakim, duaempat, dudut, ebiTh, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, Efri Loebay, endhy_cantona, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, FebryNB, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, firdhanfdg, FJR7, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, giggs26, Gigih Prakoso, Grace Naibaho, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, havidz7, hendiplast, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, ichan., id4y, Ikiw80, illang, ilyasprawibawa, irfan_mancunianred, irfi_1, irhamutd, Irink_7, jifortin, jonajoni, Juni HW, kaikai, kedangsul, King_Cantona, koyo, lacake, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, lholob, loveUNITED, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, MCR7, MichaelMU, mochies5, moehfar, moiragoatil, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NadaDaniela, NanDerSar, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, novanprihasa, nu_reccayasha, octus, Ogi Sagala, oldark, ollacarla, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, penk22_, piko, Pure_red, pweechevalier, Rean, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, ronysnaja, rooneyglory10, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, s.h.a.r.a.z, scholesy18, sepatu_ancur, sir_otz, skifferz, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, sw19bear, Syarifeghy, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, thiar22, Thomas, tietocinex, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vanjisung, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vermint, Victory, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, wazza_ampuh, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yokahadi, YRgoFManpm, Zakaria Jhack, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [UI]phy'kamikaze