United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 20-04-2017, 12:57 AM   #451
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ashley Simon Young

Young Ragu dengan Masa Depannya di MU
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Manchester - Saat ini Ashley Young cuma ingin bermain sesering mungkin di Manchester United. Meskipun Young belum bisa memastikan akan bertahan atau tidak di musim panas.

Pesepakbola berusia 31 tahun itu telah menolak tawaran besar untuk pindah ke klub China, Shandong Luneng pada Januari lalu. Kabarnya, manajer MU Jose Mourinho akan menjanjikan kesempatan yang lebih banyak kepada Young di paruh kedua musim.

Sejak saat itu, Young telah membuat 10 penampilan sejak awal Februari. Dia bahkan menjadi kapten MU saat mengalahkan Chelsea 2-0 di Premier League, akhir pekan lalu.

Namun demikian, Mourinho merencanakan perombakan skuat MU. Sementara itu, kontrak Young akan habis pada 2018 meski ada opsi perpanjangan setahun. Akan tetapi, Young belum tahu mengenai rencana Mourinho pada musim depan.

"Aku masih memiliki satu tahun sisa kontrak dan opsi setahun setelahnya," ungkap Young, yang dilansir ESPN. "Jadi kalau ada apapun untuk didiskusikan, Anda harus bertanya kepada manajer."

"Aku selalu bilang bahwa aku ingin bermain sebanyak mungkin. Terkait masa depan, aku tidak yakin. Aku cuma konsentrasi pada setiap pertandingan dan ketika manajer memanggilku, aku akan memberi 100 persen dan bermain sebaik yang kubisa."

"Aku ingin bermain sebanyak mungkin dari sekarang sampai akhir musim. Itu konsentrasiku sekarang ini. Itu adalah fokus utamaku dan setelahnya, kita lihat saja apa yang terjadi," imbuh Young.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 01:06 AM   #452
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

YOUNG DETERMINED TO BOUNCE BACK AFTER DRAW

Ashley Young was naturally disappointed following Sunday's 1-1 draw against Swansea City, but insists Manchester United still have plenty to play for before the end of the season.

Wayne Rooney's penalty just before the break had put the Reds ahead at Old Trafford, but a free-kick from Gylfi Sigurdsson ultimately meant Jose Mourinho's men had to settle for a point on a day when two more players, Luke Shaw and Eric Bailly, picked up injuries and were forced to leave the field.

Speaking to MUTV after the game, Young is determined to get back to winning ways as soon as possible, starting with Thursday's Europa League semi-final first leg against Celta Vigo.

He said: "It wasn't [the result] we wanted against Swansea, but we've still got games and points to play for [in the Premier League] and the Europa League as well coming up.

"We'll have to recover again for the next few days and then we've got that trip to look forward to. It's not ideal getting a few more injuries on top of the ones we've already got but we have to keep going.

"We have plenty of incentive to get ourselves up for the Europa League semi-final and a chance to get to the final. If we can win that, we'll get into the Champions League."

Asked whether the priority is now recovering for the next game, Young added: "I think that's all it's been over the last month. You play a game, recover, and play another game. That's exactly what will happen.

"We'll go and recover tomorrow, probably recover on Tuesday and then the flight's on Wednesday. We just have to make sure we're prepared for the games coming up. We're professional players and we should go and win those games."

Although Sunday's result extended United's unbeaten run in the Premier League to a club-record 25 games, it was also the Reds' tenth home draw of the season.

"After ten draws at home, you think about the points that we've lost and thrown away and where we could have been in the league," Young admitted.

"When you go one goal ahead you always want to get the second. We did try but it just wouldn't come. I think on another day it could have been two or three. It wasn't to come and we just have to prepare now for the other games.

"A lot of people have been talking about fourth spot in the league but I thought we could go even higher than that. We've got a game in hand and a lot of tough games but as long as we're prepared I'm sure we can go and get the points that we need."

www.manutd.com
Old 23-08-2017, 05:54 PM   #453
Andi Istiabudi
manager

YOUNG: IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK FROM INJURY

Ashley Young is ready to answer Jose Mourinho's call, having returned to action from a lengthy injury lay-off with a 59-minute cameo for Manchester United's Under-23s on Monday night.

The experienced and versatile Red was joined in the Reserves side by Luke Shaw, as the pair continued to build their fitness in the 1-1 draw with Swansea City at Leigh Sports Village.

The United duo played for just under an hour and Shaw told us afterwards that Ricky Sbragia's prospects will benefit by learning from a player as accomplished as Young.

In an exclusive post-match interview with MUTV, Young admitted he is now desperate to make his first-team comeback in the coming weeks and hopes to make a positive impact when it happens.

“It’s great to be back,” Young said. “As a player, you want to be back on the pitch and it was good to get minutes under my belt. I’m feeling good, I’m feeling fit. I could’ve played longer, but I was brought off. I’ve worked hard since I had the operation done 13 weeks ago so I’m happy to be back out there.

“I’ve been training with the team for 10 days or so now,” Young continued. “So, whenever the manager calls on me, I’m ready to go. For us, it was a bit like a pre-season game, we’re obviously trying to get the win, but we wanted to get the fitness levels up too, and we’ll just take it from here.”

Next for Mourinho’s men is a Premier League clash against Leicester City at Old Trafford on Saturday, a day after Sbragia’s Reserves travel down south to face Tottenham Hotspur on Friday night, with the action live on MUTV.

www.manutd.com
Old 27-09-2017, 02:12 AM   #454
Andi Istiabudi
manager

YOUNG: I CAN READ THE GAME BETTER

Ashley Young feels he has the capability to be able to read the game more, now he is one of the most experienced players in the Manchester United squad and following his run-outs in attack and defence.

The 32-year-old, who can play on the wing or further back, has impressed in both full-back positions since his return from injury, starting three of the last four games for the Reds.

Young is currently one of the club's longest-serving players, having arrived at Old Trafford in 2011, and believes he has the intelligence and know-how to understand patterns of play and what his role requires.

"At my age, you have to read the game more, and at full-back you have to read the game more, I think I've got a good footballing brain to be able to do that," Young told MUTV. "I'm just happy to be out there playing and whenever I'm called upon I'll give 100 per cent."

The Reds have enjoyed a flying start to the season and are currently joint-leaders of the Premier League with Manchester City, have progressed to the last 16 of the Carabao Cup and made a winning start to the UEFA Champions League campaign.

United have netted 25 goals in nine matches in all competitions so far in 2017/18, shared between eight different scorers – something Young feels is an important factor.

Having set up Marouane Fellaini's opener against FC Basel and provided the cross which led to Romelu Lukaku's winner against Southampton last weekend, the no.18 hopes to add his name to that list but is satisfied if he is contributing to the cause in some way.

"I have thought it's about time I get back on the scoresheet," said Young, who hasn't scored since netting United's final league goal of 2015/16 in a 3-1 victory over Bournemouth. "But as long as I’m performing and playing well that's all that matters.

"There's been eight different goalscorers so we've had goals from all over the team. I think that's ideal, it's what you need to take you forward and help you to win things. Goals from all round the park do help and Valencia's [strike against Everton] will be right up there for the goal of the season, I think."

After getting off to a fine start in Group A with a 3-0 win over Swiss champions FC Basel at Old Trafford a fortnight ago, the Reds face a stern test away to CSKA Moscow on Wednesday night.

But Young, who will be hoping to keep his place in the team, admitted United must be able to cope with the challenge that awaits in the Russia capital and he has high hopes of progressing far in the competition.

"That's the Champions League for you," he said. "You get drawn against different teams and have to travel to different places. You just have to deal with it. It will probably be a hostile place – it has been before, so we've just got to be prepared.

"It'll be a good thing if we can get a win, but it wouldn't be a bad thing getting a draw. But, whether we’re home or away, we’re looking to get the three points."

Young added: "A club of our size should always be fighting for the Champions League, fighting for titles and everyone's delighted we've got Champions League football back. But, it’s not just one of those things to be back in it, we want to go as far as we can in it."

www.manutd.com
Old 27-09-2017, 11:57 AM   #455
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United ace Ashley Young desperate to get back on the scoresheet: 'It's about time'

* Manchester United have scored 25 goals in nine games so far this season
* Wing-back Ashley Young has not found the back of the net since 2015-16 season
* United will face CSKA Moscow in the Champions League on Wednesday night

Manchester United have hit a rich vein of goalscoring form this season and Ashley Young is desperate to get in on the act.

United have scored 25 goals in nine matches, shared between eight different scorers - but Young is not one of them.

The wing back believes United sharing the burden around the team can only be a positive for Jose Mourinho's sq

And although the England international hasn't netted for his club since the 2015-16 season, he is happy with his contribution in other areas of the game.

'I have thought it's about time I get back on the scoresheet,' Young told the club's website. 'But as long as I'm performing and playing well that's all that matters.

'There's been eight different goalscorers so we've had goals from all over the team. I think that's ideal, it's what you need to take you forward and help you to win things.

'Goals from all round the park do help and (Antonio) Valencia's (goal against Everton) will be right up there for the goal of the season, I think.'

Manchester United star Ashley Young is desperate to get his name back on the scoresheet. And even though he has not scored since the 2015-16 season, he is happy with his contribution

Young will hope to retain his place on the flank when United face CSKA Moscow in the Champions League on Wednesday night.

The 32-year-old described the Russian capital as a 'hostile' place to go and he expects nothing different this week.

The Red Devils last won the Champions League in the 2007-08 season, and Young believes after qualifying through the Europa League last term, he and his team-mates can go one further this year.

'A club of our size should always be fighting for the Champions League, fighting for titles and everyone's delighted we've got Champions League football back,' Young added.

'But, it's not just one of those things to be back in it, we want to go as far as we can in it.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4921150/Man-United-s-Ashley-Young-desperate-scoring.html
Old 29-09-2017, 10:38 AM   #456
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United are aiming to 'win every competition we are in', insists winger Ashley Young

* Manchester United prioritised the Europa League at the end of last season
* Ashley Young insists they will be challenging on all fronts this seasons
* The club have made a fine start domestically and in Europe

Manchester United's utility man Ashley Young insists there will be no targeting of one specific competition this season as they have their sights set on winning everything they can.

Towards the end of the previous campaign manager Jose Mourinho, knowing his side were not going to qualify for the Champions League via a top-four place, put all his priorities into the Europa League.

It paid off handsomely with victory over Ajax in the final securing a return to Europe's top table.

Having also won the League Cup last season Young believes they have to realistically consider the prospect of challenging in all competitions, especially after the start they have got off to in the Premier League with 16 points from a possible 18 to be joint top with neighbours Manchester City.

'Everyone wants to win every competition we are in,' said Young, who played wing-back and captained the side in their 4-1 Champions League win over CSKA Moscow in Russia on Wednesday.

Manchester United's Ashley Young insists they wont be targeting one specific competition. Young insists they have their sights set on winning everything they can

'There's not a competition that we are going to prioritise. We want to go at it on all fronts, whether that be in Europe or domestically.

'We were delighted to win what we did last season but if we can add the Premier League, the League Cup again or the FA Cup, or Champions League then of course you play in these big competitions to go and win them. That is exactly what we are looking to do and I think we've got the squad to do it.'

Young may well be playing for his future as his contract expires in the summer but the former Aston Villa winger insists he is only focused on team goals during the final eight months of his deal.

He believes if he does that then the rewards will come.

'I'm not here to talk about my contract,' he added. 'Of course it is exciting times here and I want to be part of the success.

'As a footballer you want to win trophies and be part of a successful team and for me Manchester United is that club.

'The most successful club in England and hopefully we can add to the trophies we won last season and hopefully win some more. I feel really good. Obviously getting the armband is a proud moment to captain Manchester United.

'It is an honour for me. It shows the manager has trust in me and I've got to repay him and I think I've been doing that in the games I've played.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4931580/Man-United-fighting-trophies-says-Ashley-Young.html
Old 05-11-2017, 04:37 PM   #457
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

YOUNG ONE OF FOUR REDS IN ENGLAND SQUAD

Ashley Young’s excellent form with Manchester United has been recognised by England manager Gareth Southgate, who has named the versatile Red in his latest Three Lions squad.

Young has not played for England since a World Cup qualifying match against Ukraine on 10 September 2013, but has never given up on his dream of representing his country again.

"His performances warrant it," said Southgate of Young. "We want to play with wing-backs. He's played very well for Manchester United. We generally want to look to younger players but, if a more senior player is playing well, we should include him.

"He’s a player every Manchester United manager has picked, and that tells me something about his mentality and the trust they have in him."

Phil Jones, Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford have also been named in Southgate’s squad for the upcoming friendly matches against Germany and Brazil at Wembley Stadium.

The England boss was also asked about in-form Chris Smalling's omission and replied: "I have huge respect for him. I know what Chris can do. There are some young defenders and it's a great chance to look at them."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Nov/Ashley-Young-among-Manchester-United-players-called-up-by-England.aspx
Old 22-11-2017, 02:44 PM   #458
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United take up option to extend Ashley Young's £130,000-a-week contract until June 2019

* Ashley Young has been rewarded for his fine form this season
* Young has overtaken Luke Shaw and Daley Blind to become first-choice left back
* The 32-year-old utility man was due to become a free agent next summer

Ashley Young's recent fine form has been rewarded as Manchester United have triggered an option to extend his £130,000-a-week contract by an extra year.

Young is now seen as Manchester United's first-choice left back with the 32-year-old often deployed ahead of Luke Shaw, Daley Blind and Matteo Darmian.

His contract at Old Trafford was due to expire next summer but United have assured him of at least another season at the club.

United have also extended Ander Herrera's contract by a further year while they could take up similar options with Juan Mata, Blind and Shaw.

Young, who has made 10 appearances this season, moved to United from Aston Villa for £16million in June 2011.

He originally joined the club as a left-sided winger but Jose Mourinho has trusted the experienced Englishman to play in both full-back slots.

Ashley Young's Manchester United contract has been extended by a further year. Young has been in fine form for Man United with Jose Mourinho deploying him at left back

Gareth Southgate has also noticed Young's fine displays and handed the veteran his first England call-up in five years.

Young came off the bench against Brazil to make his 31st appearance for his country during the November international break.

Mourinho may decide to rest Young when his United side face Basle on Wednesday night.

United are pretty much assured of a place in the last 16 of the Champions League with the Red Devils needing just a point to guarantee their progression.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5103815/Man-United-option-extend-Ashley-Young-contract.html
Old 29-11-2017, 12:47 PM   #459
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United ace Ashley Young delighted to finally get on scoresheet with brace at Watford after having goal taken off him four days earlier

* Young scored his first two goals since May 2016 in the 4-2 victory over Watford
* The defender scored twice in five minutes in the first half against his former club
* His deflected winner against Brighton on Saturday was recorded as an own goal

Ashley Young was delighted to end his Premier League goal drought after having to wait a few days extra.

The 32-year-old scored Manchester United's first two goals in Tuesday night's 4-2 win over his former club Watford.

The two long-range strikes were Young's first goals in the league since May 2016 and came after his shot was deflected off Lewis Dunk in Saturday's 1-0 win over Brighton and the goal was later recorded as an own goal by the defender.

'It's nice to get on the scoresheet, I haven't done that in a long while,' Young told BT Sport. 'The game the other day, I tried to claim that one but I'll definitely be claiming those two.'

Anthony Martial made it 3-0 before half-time, but the Hornets roared back through Troy Deeney's penalty and Abdoulaye Doucoure's strike before Jesse Lingard's brilliant solo goal settled United's nerves.

Young added: 'We started well in the first half, but they started brightly as well. Once we got the goals it was a fantastic first half.

Ashley Young struck twice for Manchester United against former club Watford

'The second, towards the end it was getting a bit nervy, but Jesse came up with the goods.'

Manager Jose Mourinho admitted his team had made hard work of a game in which they should have been 'smoking a cigar'.

'The second half should be five or 6-0,' he said. 'It was even easier to score in the second half than the first but we missed these chances.

'They were great goals but we missed the (chance for) 4-0 at the end of the first half and in the second we had the chances with an open goal, a free header - lots of chances.

'Then out of nothing it is 3-1 and then the game is different. They had no pressure, nothing to lose but Jesse had that fantastic initiative to win the game.

'It was an easy match to win comfortably, in the last minutes we should be smoking a cigar, but in the end it is three points.'

Watford manager Marco Silva claims his side had paid dearly for their mistakes and pointed to a pair of potentially game-changing moments.

'The first 20 minutes we did very well, we played like we normally play and controlled the match,' he said.

'But against this type of team, when we made mistakes, United went three times in our box and scored three goals.

'We had the chance with Richarlison in the last minute of the first half, if he can score maybe the game would be different.

'The second half we had to do a little bit differently, we scored the first with the penalty - I don't know if it could have been a second yellow card (for Marcos Rojo) with the penalty, maybe then the game is different.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5126761/Ashley-Young-delighted-finally-scoresheet.html
Old 30-11-2017, 11:40 AM   #460
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United prepare 12-month extension for Ashley Young ahead of January enquiries... one year after he rejected £12million-a-year China deal

* Ashley Young scored his first goals since 2016 in Tuesday's 4-2 win at Watford
* The Manchester United star has become more accustomed to a defensive role
* Young rejected a £230,000-a-week deal to join the Chinese Super League
* United are now readying a 12-month contract extension for the England star
* It is understood his representatives want an additional year to the current offer

Ashley Young is set to be the subject of more interest in the January transfer window after it emerged that he turned down a £12million-a-year offer from Chinese club Shandong Luneng.

Young enjoyed one of his best games for Manchester United against his old club Watford on Tuesday night when he scored twice in a 4-2 win at Vicarage Road.

United are set to trigger the 12-month extension in Young's £120,000-a-week contract that will tie him to Old Trafford until the summer of 2019, but it's understood that his representatives want another year on top of that for a player who turns 33 in July.

Other clubs are aware of the sticking point in negotiations and United are expecting enquiries in January, 12 months after Young rejected a huge £230,000-a-week offer to move to the Chinese Super League with Shandong.

There was also interest from Roma and Spanish clubs in the summer when Young was said to be on stand-by to leave Old Trafford right up until deadline day.

It's understood that there was also a surprise approach from Chelsea, but United would not countenance the move because Young was in their plans to play left wing-back this season.

Ashley Young has made an unlikely return to the forefront of the Manchester United first team. Young scored twice in United's 4-2 victory over his former club Watford on Tuesday night

The 32-year-old former Aston Villa winger has reinvented himself in a more defensive role at United to the extent that he is now first choice ahead of Daley Blind, Luke Shaw and Matteo Darmian, and earned an England recall earlier this month after a four-year absence from the international scene.

But Young gave a reminder of what he can do in attack at Watford when he scored United's first with a fine finish from the edge of the box before executing a sensational free-kick for the second.

He didn't mind upsetting the home fans by celebrating his first goals since May 2016 after seeing his winning effort against Brighton at the weekend given as an own-goal for Lewis Dunk.

'I said that I was trying to get that goal, but it wasn't meant to be,' said Young. 'Obviously to get the two goals at Watford I wanted to make sure they were mine.

'The most important thing was to get the three points, but getting on the scoresheet was nice on my homecoming. I don't think they (the fans) were too happy about it but it's one of those things. If I score goals, of course I am going to celebrate.

'I think I will be on the free-kicks after that one. As soon as we got the free-kick, I grabbed the ball and I knew where I was going to put it.

'I'm a professional player and obviously I made my roots here, but when you score a goal you always want to celebrate.'

The 32-year-old revealed he rejected a £12million-a-year move to the Chinese Super League. Jose Mourinho wants to tie Young down to a contract extension ahead of January offers

United suffered another injury setback when Nemanja Matic limped off with a muscle injury after Marouane Fellaini was ruled out of the game with a knee problem.

It's unclear if it is the same medial ligament injury that forced Fellaini to miss six games in October, but Jose Mourinho can ill afford to lose him and Matic for two big Premier League fixtures against Arsenal and Manchester City.

With Michael Carrick still working his way back to fitness after a heart scare, that would leave the United boss with just three fit central midfielders in Paul Pogba, Ander Herrera and Scott McTominay.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-5130133/Manchester-United-ready-new-deal-Ashley-Young.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 179
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, adelberth, adesaktiTRK, AdhiX, Agoenk Mancunian, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Andrihard, anenk_garcia, Anto MJ, Ardiey11, arfad, arief rachman, arief_oct, arnaldo_x1, arymashuda, asririzky, azisfirdaus, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Bengzimare, big_ganz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Brian Agni, Bulma, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cynta, czr, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, derajulio, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhany_kai, dhanz77, Dhedy86, dhodoadrian, dudut, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, Efri Loebay, ekanata, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, gery27, ghopoereds, giantz, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, icalace, id4y, IskandarJool, ivanzferdinand, jajijujejen, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jie_bazz, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, just.fluke, JustUnited, King_Cantona, Lang25, leo aryo, lisa_15, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, Mahesa_Jenar, marvey, matthewsamad, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, novanprihasa, oldark, Om Juna, Oom Panda, penk22_, prahmono, psichopat, Pure_red, pweechevalier, rangge fantom, red, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, revald, reynaldjhonson, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, swareksa, Syarifeghy, tasho, theater of dream, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wahyou91, waynehanks, william metta, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yockel_777, yogo, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze