United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 07-11-2017, 05:23 PM   #1631
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: David de Gea Quintana

BIRTHDAY BOY DE GEA USED TO PLAY UP FRONT

David De Gea turns 27 today (Tuesday) and the Manchester United no.1 recently revealed that he could have had a very different career.

The Spanish star, pipped for October's Player of the Month award by Anthony Martial by a single percentage of the vote, used to combine playing up front with keeping goal before making the decision that he would be best served donning the gloves.

It has proved to be the right choice, even if the keeper's ability with his feet owes much to his work as an outfield player in his youth.

"I played up front at school in Madrid, then at a soccer school there too," he told United Review. "I used to combine the two roles and play as a striker and then in goal. But, in the end, I realised I was a better keeper."

De Gea also makes a number of saves with his feet, one of his traits, including a key stop at Anfield to thwart Liverpool's Juan Matip in the goalless draw.

"It's pure instinct," he said. "It's something you do automatically. It's not like you think to yourself: 'I'm going to use my feet'.

"It's just a reaction and there are times when the ball is coming at you very close to your body and there's not enough time to get down. I've always been decent with my feet so it's another skill you can call upon.

"[As I said], as a kid, I used to play out of goal, so my touch isn't too bad."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 11:10 AM   #1632
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Real Madrid to launch another move for Manchester United star David de Gea when Spaniard's contract enters final 12 months next summer

* Manchester United expect Real Madrid to revive their interest in David de Gea
* The goalkeeper has been the subject of heavy interest from the Spanish giants
* The European champions look intent on replacing Keylor Navas in goal
* Real almost signed De Gea in 2015 only to be denied by a faulty fax machine

Manchester United are preparing themselves for another move by Real Madrid to sign goalkeeper David de Gea next summer, when the Spaniard's contract enters its final 12 months.

De Gea is a long-term transfer target for the La Liga giants and remains top of President Florentino Perez's wish-list should the European champions decide to replace current stopper Keylor Navas.

According to reports in The Mirror, Jose Mourinho is braced for yet another move from Los Blancos next summer and De Gea's ambition to return to his homeland may make a deal inevitable.

Manchester United are expecting Real Madrid to try and sign goalkeeper David de Gea again. De Gea has been in fine form this season, keeping eight Premier League clean sheets

Real almost signed De Gea in 2015 only to be denied by a faulty fax machine on deadline day.

Following the bizarre mix-up, De Gea signed a new four-year deal at Old Trafford which will expire in the summer of 2019.

De Gea has been in fine form this season, earning eight Premier League clean sheets — two more than any other keeper after the first 12 rounds of fixtures.

Real look intent on securing the services of a new No 1 goalkeeper and have also shown an interest in Kepa Arrizabalaga.

The 23-year-old Athletic Bilbao stopper, whose contract expires in June, has been linked with a move away from the La Liga club in January.

Spanish paper Marca claimed that the Champions League holders will look to trigger his €20million release clause in the upcoming window.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5097405/Real-Madrid-launch-David-Gea.html
harus naikin gaji nih biar De Gea bertahan
Old 03-12-2017, 01:39 PM   #1633
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Memang layak jika melihat penampilannya semalam..

MOURINHO: DAVID DE GEA IS THE WORLD'S BEST

Jose Mourinho has told our Man of the Match David De Gea that his impressive display against Arsenal proved he is the best goalkeeper in the world.

The Spaniard was in outstanding form during the Reds' brilliant 3-1 win at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday evening – including a remarkable double stop to deny Alexandre Lacazette and Alexis Sanchez in quick succession in the second half.

He made 14 saves in the game – the joint-most by a goalkeeper in a single Premier League game alongside Tim Krul, for Newcastle against Tottenham in November 2013, and Vito Mannone, for Sunderland against Chelsea in April 2014 - since Opta started recording that data in 2003/04.

De Gea was the overwhelming winner of our star-man award, as chosen by fans on Twitter, with 90 per cent of the final vote, ahead of two-goal Jesse Lingard and Marcos Rojo.

After the game, the boss recognised the efforts of De Gea and felt his performance illustrated that there is no shot-stopper in the world better than our no.1 right now.

He said: “I told him after the match that what I saw today was the best goalkeeper in the world. Big matches need goalkeepers to be there for you, when the team needs them, but I think [from] all of our players, the effort was magnificent.”

Although he was beaten by Lacazette in the second half, De Gea has still kept more clean sheets (nine) than any other keeper in the Premier League this season and conceded just nine goals in 15 league games so far.

It’s also the first time he has picked up our Man-of-the-Match award this term. Well played, David!

www.manutd.com
Old 03-12-2017, 09:56 PM   #1634
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DAVID DE GEA: I FELT UNBEATABLE

David De Gea said he felt unbeatable after playing a starring role in Manchester United’s thrilling 3-1 victory over Arsenal on Saturday evening.

The Spaniard was the overwhelming winner of the club's Man of the Match award by fans on Twitter after making 14 saves – the joint highest total in a Premier League game since Opta recorded that data in 2003/04 – to keep the Gunners at bay.

Although Antonio Valencia's early strike and Jesse Lingard's brace ultimately secured a first win for United at the Emirates Stadium since 2014, De Gea's significant contribution cannot be overlooked as the no.1 was in outstanding form between the sticks – beaten only by Alexandre Lacazette's strike early in the second half.

When asked if he felt unbeatable, De Gea told MUTV: “Sometimes, you just start a game with a really good save, with a good feeling, you feel that [unbeatable] but we started the game really well, we scored two important goals and it’s true that we lost a bit of a control of the game after, but it was a good performance.”

With United leading 2-1 at the time, De Gea made a remarkable double save to deny Lacazette's low half-volley and Alexis Sanchez's effort on the follow-up. When asked which was his favourite from a fine string of stops, he acknowledged: “Probably the double save when we were winning 2-1 [in the second half].

"I think that was the most important save but, like I said, the full team defended very well and fought for the three points.”

De Gea even had to react quickly to make a save from team-mate Romelu Lukaku, who inadvertently turned a Sanchez free-kick towards goal when the ball hit his leg as he fell to the ground under pressure from Granit Xhaka.

The keeper joked: “Yes, he nearly scored an own goal! But I saved that ball and after that, I think he did a really good job.”

The Reds were threatening on the break throughout the game and defended heroically at times, with Paul Pogba's red card being the only negative on an otherwise memorable evening. De Gea felt his team were successfully solid after the midfielder's dismissal.

“We probably defended better after Paul was sent off,” he said. “We defended very well, I don’t think they created many chances after that, so the three points stayed with us. It was a brilliant performance from the team, defensively and on the counter attack we killed them, so we’re really happy with the three points.”

The crucial win in North London meant United have recorded four successive league wins for the first time this season – including two impressive victories on the road in the space of five days, after Tuesday’s 4-2 success at Watford.

De Gea admitted it's been a tough week but the positive results have given the team plenty of confidence, heading into an important double-header at Old Trafford against CSKA Moscow in the UEFA Champions League and leaders Manchester City in the Premier League derby.

The Spanish stopper added: “We're really happy. I think they were both very tough games away from home so we now have confidence to play the last Champions League group game and after that, the derby. We're really confident now, we score many goals and this is the key as we look forward to the next game."

www.manutd.com
Old 04-12-2017, 10:16 AM   #1635
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

David de Gea is now the best in the world, says former Manchester United goalkeeping coach Eric Steele

* Manchester United beat Arsenal 3-1 at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday
* David de Gea was his team's standout performer making a string of fine saves
* The Spaniard made the most saves by a keeper in any game this season

I can only remember Sir Alex Ferguson missing two United matches. He missed a Manchester derby in 2000 for his son’s wedding. The other time? To scout the brilliant David de Gea.

I joined United in 2008 and, from that moment, we needed to be ready for the day Edwin Van Der Sar retired.

I was convinced that a 19-year-old De Gea was the right man to replace him. I showed a three-minute DVD compilation to Sir Alex and then we went to watch him play for Atletico Madrid at Valencia on the night United played Scunthorpe in the League Cup.

The Spaniard made 14 saves as he team picked up a crucial three points in north London

Sir Alex knew he was the right signing inside 65 minutes. David showed composure, concentration and reflexes. He made one terrific save that went through a load of bodies.

It was a brave decision to commit £17m to a 19-year-old goalkeeper. Sir Alex had been patient with young outfield players before but this was the first time he did it for a goalkeeper.

People targeted David physically but we never changed our programme to improve him. We knew the strength and power would come. Sir Alex and I encouraged him the whole time. Sir Alex did not criticise him. Not once. He left him out at some stages and put him back in but he never shouted at him or put him down.

De Gea saves Alexis Sanchez's close range effort as Arsenal tried to mount a comeback

And just look at David now! His outstanding quality has always been his calmness and on Saturday night, amid all the penalty-box mayhem, he was a beacon of tranquility. He is the calmest man on the field.

He makes every kind of save, he dominates his penalty area. He is now the greatest goalkeeper in the world. Only Thibaut Courtois gets close at the moment in England but David is the best.

He deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as Peter Schmeichel. Think about it: Peter joined United at the age of 27, Edwin joined at 35. David, at 27, is only just entering his peak years. Believe me, he is only going to get better.

Tony Coton on De Gea

If it had been any other goalkeeper, we would have said his performance at Arsenal was surprising. But it wasn’t - and that is why I would argue that David de Dea is the best goalkeeper in the world.

For sheer consistency of performance at the level he has reached, I really don’t see anyone close to him. I don’t see any weakness.

It’s impossible to compare him and Peter Schmeichel, the Manchester United goalkeeper I worked with at the club in the early years of my decade as goalkeeping coach. They have completely different styles. Peter was loud, outgoing with a big frame. I would say he was slightly quicker than David.

The 27-year-old made more saves than any keeper has in a single game this season. De Gea's display further established him as as one of the very best goalkeepers in the world

But what David brings is the calmness, composure and – an aspect not always appreciated – an ability to get every angle right. He is a goalkeeper who has always done his maths. He always knows the geography of his goalmouth. From a professional perspective, that’s the part of his consistency that excites me most.

If people ever questioned him it was because of the physical side of his game but as a goalkeeper you don’t need to be physical or a cross-taker in the way you used to. Crossers of the ball put shape on it now and crosses are quick and low, so the keeper can’t come for it. It’s not like people are ‘putting it in the mixer’ much, leaving the keeper to be brave and claim it.

What shouldn’t be overlooked about David is the fact that he has performed during some difficult United years. When the goalkeeper is your Player of the Year, it says something about the size of his job through the season. David has won that prize in three of the last four years.

Tony Coton was Manchester United goalkeeping coach from 1997-2007. He was in conversation with Ian Herbert

Mark Schwarzer on De Gea

He is definitely up there and I have said this a lot in the last 12 months because he has been so consistently good.

He could still develop his all-round game because on his line he is probably the best goalkeeper there is. He just needs to dominate his 18-yard box more.

If he came out and took a few more crosses, and perhaps played a higher line and used his feet a bit more, he would be putting pressure on Manuel Neuer in terms of being the best in the world.

Neuer has the all-round game – he plays a higher line, dominates his 18-yard box, is exceptional with his feet and is very good on his line.

But look at those De Gea saves at the weekend. He is a big reason why Manchester United came away with the points.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5141711/David-Gea-best-world.html
Old 31-12-2017, 12:26 AM   #1636
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DE GEA'S DOUBLE SAVE VOTED BEST OF 2017

David De Gea's incredible double save against Arsenal in December has been voted Manchester United's Save of the Year for 2017 by the club's fans on social media.

The no.1 has been in outstanding form between the sticks once again this year, with his performance in United's impressive 3-1 win over the Gunners particularly outstanding.

There have been a number of world-class saves from the Spaniard which have caught the eye – including stunning reflexes to deny Stoke City's Jese Rodriguez in September and his instinctive stop to keep out Joel Matip's point-blank effort with an outstretched left boot against Liverpool in October.

But, in a poll conducted on our official Twitter account @ManUtd, De Gea's remarkable reactions to thwart Arsenal attacking duo Alexandre Lacazette and Alexis Sanchez in quick succession was the overwhelming winner with 71 per cent of the final vote.

With the Reds leading 2-1 at the time, the goalkeeper quickly got down low to his right to push out Lacazette's fierce half-volley from 12 yards before somehow getting back up to put his body in the way of Sanchez, keeping out the Chilean's follow-up effort from close range with his feet.

They were just two of an astonishing 14 saves he had to make in the game – the joint highest total in a Premier League match since Opta started recording that data in 2003/04 – as he played a starring role in earning United's first Premier League victory at the Emirates Stadium since 2014.

His significant contribution led to Jose Mourinho describing De Gea as the world's best keeper, while he also earned praise from Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger and rightly won the club's Man of the Match award – which was also voted for by supporters on Twitter.

Speaking to MUTV after the game, De Gea admitted that he felt unbeatable and pinpointed the double save as being the favourite of his string of fine stops.

Sergio Romero's excellent low save to tip Manolo Gabbiadini's penalty around the post in United's goalless draw against Southampton at St Mary's in May was also shortlisted for our best Save of the Year.

But De Gea's heroics against Arsenal proved to be the most popular among supporters and a worthy winner of the award. Congratulations David and thanks to everyone who voted.

www.manutd.com
Old 08-01-2018, 07:39 AM   #1637
Andi Istiabudi
manager

DE GEA REVEALS TOP PRIORITY IN 2018

Manchester United keeper David De Gea believes some rest will aid the Reds' cause with the team now enjoying a 10-day break between fixtures before facing Stoke City at Old Trafford on 15 January.

The Spain no.1 sat out the Emirates FA Cup tie with Derby County on Friday night and, although he would always rather play, he appreciates the need to rotate the squad, particularly during busy periods.

In an interview with MUTV, the 27-year-old also spelled out his first priority in 2018 - good health and remaining in top condition.

"It's a bit crazy with a lot of games at this time but we have to play and have to try to win," he said. "It's always a special time for everyone. They [my friends in Spain] think everyone is on holiday but we play [games] and this is England - this is the history of the Premier League.

"So it is good to have some rest to recover after so many games. It's good for the team and for the players to have some rest to relax, recover and train. Of course, as a player, I want to play every game in every competition. Of course, the FA Cup is a special trophy and I want to play every game but I know there are other players who want to play as well and have a chance to play.

"It's good to have a bigger squad with a lot of players so, when we have a lot of games, we can change the players and it's good to use the squad."

When asked about his objectives for the new calendar year, De Gea said: "My aims for 2018? Health is the most important thing for everyone and we want to win a trophy. We will try to play really well and fight for everything including the Champions League and the FA Cup. And the World Cup, of course!"

www.manutd.com
Old 15-01-2018, 08:18 AM   #1638
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

MOURINHO EYES NEW LONG-TERM DE GEA DEAL

Manchester United will take the option to extend David De Gea’s contract by a further year and Jose Mourinho is unsurprisingly keen to tie down our star goalkeeper for the long term.

De Gea’s current four-year deal is due to end next summer but a clause in it will allow the Reds to extend his stay for another 12 months, which Mourinho expects to be a formality.

But the manager is looking further ahead than that and hopes the club can agree a new contract for the Spaniard, who has again been in imperious form this season to illustrate why many fans, team-mates and pundits feel he is the best in the world.

“It's obvious that we are not going to let the option [to extend his deal] disappear,” Mourinho told reporters at his press conference on Friday.

“A goalkeeper like he is, at a club that wants to be better and better and better – we are not going to let that option go away. We are going to try.

“[Executive vice-chairman] Mr Woodward is not on holiday – he barely has holidays – and of course he is going to try to give him a contract that keeps him here for much more than the option that, of course, we are going to execute.”

Mourinho was asked if talks were already under way with the 27-year-old, who has been at Old Trafford since 2011 and is closing in on 300 appearances for the club.

“I don't know,” the boss replied. “I just trust the board and the work they do. I don't negotiate players; I don't discuss numbers and contracts.

“I just say what is obvious and any one of you would say the same: David is to keep.”

www.manutd.com
Old 15-01-2018, 12:01 PM   #1639
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United set to trigger one-year extension to keep goalkeeper David De Gea at Old Trafford

* Manchester United are to extend David De Gea's contract by a further year
* The Old Trafford club want the Spain goalkeeper to sign a new long deal to stay
* De Gea has 17 months left on the four-year contract he signed in 2015

Manchester United are ready to trigger the one-year extension on David De Gea’s contract as they try to persuade the Spain goalkeeper to sign a new deal at Old Trafford.

De Gea has 17 months left on the four-year contract he signed in the wake of a collapsed transfer to Real Madrid on deadline day in 2015.

However, United included a 12-month option in the terms and are set to activate it next season as Old Trafford chief Ed Woodward opens talks with De Gea’s Jorge Mendes over the player’s future.

Manchester United are ready to trigger the one-year extension in David De Gea’s contract. De Gea has 17 months left on the contract he signed after a move to Real Madrid failed in 2015

Real continue to covet the 27-year-old former Atletico Madrid keeper, but United boss Jose Mourinho is determined to hold onto him.

‘David is to keep, any one of you would say the same,’ said Mourinho.

‘Obviously we are going to try. Mr Woodward is not on holiday – he barely has holidays – and of course he’s going to try to give him a contract that keeps him here for much longer than the option we are going to execute.

‘It’s obvious that we’re not going to let the option disappear. A goalkeeper like he is, and obviously a club that wants to be better and better, we are not going to let that year option go away.

‘I don’t negotiate players, I don’t discuss numbers and contracts, I just trust the board and the work they do.’

Meanwhile, Mourinho has again responded to Antonio Conte in their unseemly public spat by suggesting the Chelsea boss is trying to paint himself as a victim.

Conte’s insults include accusing Mourinho of being ‘fake’ for criticising Claudio Ranieri’s poor English and then wearing the Italian’s initials on his training top when he was sacked by Leicester last February.

But the United manager insisted that was one incident where he proved that he is ‘man enough to apologise’.

‘I don’t enjoy (the rows),’ he added. ‘When I start I take the responsibilities of that, and I’ve started many times.

‘When I don’t start, it’s quite funny for me to see other people on the other side acting like victims when they’re not the victims. But, really, I don’t enjoy. That’s why for me it’s over.

‘Sometimes it’s my fault. Sometimes it’s other managers’ fault.

‘In my case, when I think it’s my fault and I should behave in a different way, I’m the first one to apologise – like I did with Ranieri when I had the chance.

‘That’s when our relations went from bad to good and from good to very good because I was man enough to apologise.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5268905/Manchester-United-extend-David-Geas-Reds-contract.html
Old 19-01-2018, 08:31 AM   #1640
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

DE GEA TARGETS FIRST GOLDEN GLOVE

Manchester United keeper David De Gea admits he would love to win the Golden Glove award for the first time.

Spain's no.1 has kept 13 clean sheets this season in the Premier League and leads the way in the race for the 2017/18 prize, something that has surprisingly eluded him since arriving in England in 2011.

"Of course, I would love to win it," he told MUTV. "Not just this year but every year!

"I feel it's a reflection of how well the team is defending as a whole when a goalkeeper wins an award like this. I feel we have defended well as a team this season and it would be a trophy for my colleagues and all the lads, in particular those in defence who protect you."

2017/18 CLEAN SHEETS:

13 - David De Gea (United)
12 - Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea)
10 - Ederson (Manchester City)
9 - Petr Cech (Arsenal), Hugo Lloris (Tottenham), Nick Pope (Burnley)

RECENT GOLDEN GLOVE WINNERS:

2016/17 - Thibaut Courtois (Chelsea - 16)
2015/16 - Petr Cech (Arsenal - 16)
2014/15 - Joe Hart (Manchester City - 14)
2013/14 - Wojciech Szczesny (Arsenal - 16) and Petr Cech (Chelsea - 16)
2012/13 - Joe Hart (Manchester City - 18)

De Gea, who is unbeaten in 2018 thus far, will aim for another shut-out when the Reds face Burnley at Turf Moor on Saturday, with MUTV providing the best build-up and coverage from 13:15 GMT.

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 350
#Sandy, -bloodflowers-, -Ybb3F-, A.Per Utd, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, abdataqwa, abdu muhammad, abeat_bjm, adefebsa, adhe united macz, adittelor, adi_Giggsy, aGhaa, Aldi_Rizal, aldysetiabudi, alexanderjoshua, alfarieano, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, alqodri, ambeh, aMieBeckz, and1, andeedotcom, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andree_david, andrio_iyo, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, AngeloAlvin, Anto MJ, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, Ardi_UIMOLT, arfad, arief rachman, ariesto, Arif VDS, arik_, aris9inanjar, Arra, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, banadegea, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, Bhungshu28, big_ganz, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, bucay deathbat, Bulma, caliski_heinz, chest, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cie_1, clsenz, Cupy, cynta, czr, d10neladitya, Dafi de gea, dalasviggi, Danang Pambudi, dandymunandar, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dee_vee7, derajulio, DermawanIsUnitedFans, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, der_emperor, DhaniGiggsy, dhany_kai, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dhoyoque, Dino De Gea, doddlez, Dodi Hakim, dododik, dudut, dwi agung, Dwi Oktarina, dwi.cleverley23, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, edobae, Egi Jr, Eka UPC, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, Ereius, erin, ersalamanda, Eryk EQ, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febri Angga, Febribule, febza, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, ferry11, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, gembul, ghopoereds, giantz, giggs26, goodfron, Grace Naibaho, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hdhe16, hendiplast, Hendy, HenryRooney07, Hermanto, herzgiggsy, hevny9, holydragoon, hombreng, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, icalace, icebreaker, id4y, ilz, indi30, indraaveiro, ing areese, iqbal, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irhamutd, IskandarJool, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jarpop, jifortin, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, jojoredarmy, jonajoni, jratualang, Juni HW, kevinchoc, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kokobase_6, Kurniawan Ani, kykyba7, Lang25, lauraniza, legina, Legolash, leo aryo, Lila, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, macher, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, marvey, marviel, matthewsamad, mayarararocks, MCR7, MichaelMU, mikhail vidic, Mochamad Soleh, moehfar, mousetrap, MUFC1878, Muhammad faqih, Muhammadrama, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, NadaDaniela, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, nggambustodc, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, novanprihasa, nyaprad_chip, n_42_nk, ocki_26, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pongsamma, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, Rage, randiex, Rean, red, Red Stain, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, rexy ongah culun, reynaldjhonson, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rissa14, risyadfardy, Rizaldo19, rizluq, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, rooneyglory10, Roronoa Rooney, ruffy3rd, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sandra putri, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Sigied Giggsy, simamora16, sirmattbusby16, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, stevenson, Subagio U. Arra, SuperBecks, Supernan, syahrizal, syakirabilqis, Syarifeghy, Tamanaro, tamiCarrick, tasho, Teguh23, teha, teokagawa, theater of dream, Theresia Intan, tito, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, unromantic_dio, V.A.Siswanto, VaDLi, van oofaar, vankyoet, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, venlykawuwung, Vicario, Victory, victory II, VinaToeng, Viqiejrx07, w.keane27, wahyou91, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, Welki red devils, Wengge Schmeichel, Wildanz, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, wodhan, wormkids, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudiiriski, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zell_dircht, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, [skywalker]