United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 17-09-2017, 10:14 PM   #491
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Marouane Fellaini-Bakkioui

MOURINHO: THE KEY TO FELLAINI'S FORM

Jose Mourinho has pinpointed the respect he has for Marouane Fellaini as being key to the midfielder's impressive performances of late.

The Belgian was voted Man of the Match by the club's supporters after coming off the bench to score the opener and set up Marcus Rashford's goal in the Reds' 3-0 victory over FC Basel in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday night.

He also made an impact off the bench against Leicester City last month with another goal as a substitute and is becoming an increasingly influential player for United, as one of the more experienced members of the squad.

Speaking ahead of Sunday's game against Everton, Mourinho feels the good relationship he shares with the 31-year-old has been an important factor in the ex-Toffee's excellent form in recent months.

"I always thought that he was a player with special qualities and players with special qualities are players with a place in your team or in your squad," the boss said. "I knew he was a player with a lot to give, but I think the relation between the players and the managers are very important in their performance levels, confidence levels and self-esteem levels.

"I think we managers are guilty many times of good things the players do and we are also guilty of bad things, or players not performing as well as they could do. I think that's part of our careers and I think Marouane is performing very well because he feels I respect him as a player."

After taking some time to settle once he first arrived at Old Trafford in 2013, Fellaini has emerged as an important figure under Mourinho and played his part in a successful season for the Reds last term.

When asked if he has actively tried to bring up Fellaini's confidence levels, Mourinho said: "Yes, but in a natural way – not with a specific work or relation, just showing that respect and that confidence. I just think he lives in a good moment in the club and the relation with the manager and the relation with the team, the age of the maturity, the age of the stability – it's a very good moment."

Mourinho also feels his positive treatment of Fellaini after he conceded a penalty late on against Everton at Goodison Park last term has helped the player.

"His mistake last season [at Everton] is what I can accept in a player," the boss added. "If a goalkeeper makes a mistake for a goal, I accept [it]. I accept a player that misses a penalty kick and gives a penalty away – I accept all these kinds of individual mistakes that are part of the game and part of football players.

"What I did with Marouane was what I do normally with players. [Phil] Jones made a bad mistake for Stoke's second goal. Did I kill him? No. Is he going to be on the bench on Sunday? No. Life goes on and that's the way I do [it] and that’s the way I did [it] last season with Fellaini.

"When players make a big mistake and everyone knows they did it, players are the first ones to know they did it. They don’t need any more criticism from the manager than they get from the fans or the media. It’s just being pragmatic and common sense."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 01:50 PM   #492
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini yet to accept new contract offer as his camp hold out for improved deal

* Talks are ongoing between Marouane Fellaini and the club over a new deal
* United's latest proposal is understood to have fallen short of what he wants
* The 29-year-old is in the final year of his contract and turns 30 in November

Marouane Fellaini has still to accept Manchester United's offer of a new contract.

Talks are ongoing between the Belgium international's advisers and the club.

But United's latest proposal is understood to have fallen short of what Fellaini's camp wanted.

Fellaini started his first game of the season against former club Everton on Sunday and is highly regarded by manager Jose Mourinho.

However, he is in the final year of his contract and turns 30 in November.

Marouane Fellaini has still to accept Manchester United's offer of a new contract

United's policy has been to offer one year rolling contracts to players over 30 and Fellaini would ideally want a longer deal.

He has been courted by clubs from Italy and Turkey and is free to talk to foreign clubs from January.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4897058/Marouane-Fellaini-accept-new-contract-offer.html
Old 01-10-2017, 11:25 AM   #493
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Sepertinya ini adalah musim terbaik Fellaini selama di United

Gol-Gol yang Membuat Fellaini Kian Pede
Okdwitya Karina Sari - detikSport

Jakarta - Sepasang gol Marouane Fellaini membantu Manchester United mengalahkan Crystal Palace 4-0. Kontribusi itu semakin membuat Fellaini percaya diri.

Di Old Trafford, Sabtu (30/9/2017) malam WIB, Juan Mata membuka keunggulan Setan Merah lewat gol cepat. Fellaini menciptakan dua gol MU berikutnya, yang ditutup dengan gol Romelu Lukaku di lima menit terakhir.

Fellaini kini telah mencetak empat gol dalam delapan penampilannya di musim ini. Jumlah gol yang sama yang dia bukukan di sepanjang musim 2015/2016 dan 2016/2017, dan berpotensi melebihi musim terbaiknya di 2014/2015 (7 gol).

Namun, ada hal lebih penting yang didapat Fellaini. Tidak hanya kian penting dalam rencana permainan Jose Mourinho, pesepakbola berdarah Maroko itu turut membungkam keraguan terhadap dirinya setelah sempat dikritik habis-habisan di musim-musim sebelumnya.

"Kupikir (hasilnya) bagus untuk kepercayaan diri, untuk suporter dan untuk kami," ungkap Fellaini kepada MUTV.

"Kupikir kami bisa tampil lebih baik lagi tapi kami harus terus maju. Mencetak gol cepat selalu jadi hal bagus. Kami terus bermain, menciptakan banyak peluang, kami menekan dan semua pemain tampil baik."

"Aku menikmati mencetak gol dan ketika aku mencetak gol, hal itu selalu menjadi bonus untukku. Aku sudah mencetak dua gol pada hari ini dan itu bagus untuk kepercayaan diriku, tapi yang paling penting adalah kemenangan dan tiga poin."

Hasil ini menjadi modal bagus bagi MU menjelang jeda internasional. Di laga selanjutnya, MU akan melawat ke markas Liverpool pada 14 Oktober.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:18 PM   #494
Andi Istiabudi
manager

THE INCREASING IMPORTANCE OF FELLAINI

Now in his fifth season at Old Trafford, Marouane Fellaini is in the form of his life, and Jose Mourinho has admitted he feels weaker whenever he can’t call upon the giant Belgian…

Jose Mourinho is not often moved to praise individual players. The collective, experience has taught Manchester United’s manager, is of greater importance than its parts, so questions about one man often yield answers inclusive of many.

A recurring theme in his 15 months at Old Trafford, however, is the public elevation of Marouane Fellaini. When late July rumours suggested that the Belgian had agreed a move to Galatasaray, the Portuguese was emphatic in his rebuttal.

"It's easier for Galatasaray to get me than Marouane,” he scoffed. “If they need a manager, they can try and have a chance, but Marouane? Forget it. He's too important for me.”

Over four years on from his arrival at Old Trafford in the dying seconds of the 2013 summer transfer window, Fellaini’s United career can now be categorised as a success for both the player and his club; a triumph which seemed highly unlikely after his difficult introduction to life at a club undergoing its first identity crisis in almost three decades. Seldom can a new signing have arrived at Old Trafford at such a time of tumult. Prised from Everton in high-profile circumstances as the sole signing of David Moyes’ short managerial tenure, and playing with a debilitating wrist injury for long periods in a side struggling for cohesion, he bore the brunt of flak more than any other player during United’s first post-Ferguson season. The label stuck. Unfairly cast as an emblem of the darker times of transition, Fellaini has done more than most to shine a light back on Old Trafford.

Steadily, that has been recognised. Even former Reds midfielder Roy Keane, a famously demanding character, made public his sympathy for the Belgian’s plight. "I like Fellaini,” said the Republic of Ireland assistant manager, ahead of his side’s Euro 2016 meeting with Belgium. “I thought the criticism he had when he went to United was a bit over the top. I think it was just because he came in at the last minute when David Moyes was there. I liked him at Everton and I think he’s a good player for Man United. The criticism he’s had – I think he’s more of a scapegoat than anything else.”

Fellaini has made more appearances with every passing season since his arrival, from 21 in 2013/14 to 47 last term. He has won three major honours in four years; as many as the critically revered talents of Kevin De Bruyne, Philippe Coutinho and Alexis Sanchez combined during the same timeframe in England. Moreover, he has contributed heavily to each success, notching vital goals in the semi-finals of the FA Cup and EFL Cup, plus an assist in the final of the former and last May’s Europa League final in Stockholm. Throw in starring roles in fierce encounters with Manchester City and Liverpool, and it’s little wonder the Belgian’s popularity has steadily increased.

Either as an emergency forward, second striker or central midfielder playing advanced or withdrawn roles, Fellaini guarantees a goal threat, a substantial defensive presence at set-pieces and an out-ball in times of heavy pressing from opponents. His deployment in Stockholm completely negated the gameplan of Peter Bosz’s highly-rated young Ajax side and ensured the Reds had a smooth passage to Europa League glory and this season’s Champions League. His introduction as a substitute in August’s Super Cup final completely loosened Real Madrid’s control on proceedings and almost sparked a dramatic comeback against Europe’s current benchmark. He is, in short, a game-changer.

While United’s preferred style of attack may rely on the devastating, breakneck pace of assorted speedsters Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, Romelu Lukaku, Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Jesse Lingard, Fellaini’s place within the Reds’ approach is unique. He can either be complimentary or alternative; an all-purpose weapon who has played his way into indispensability. After this month’s draw at Stoke City, which the midfielder missed through injury, Mourinho revealed: "He's an important player for me - a lot more important than you can imagine. I feel weaker without Fellaini in my squad, doesn't matter if it's on the pitch or on the bench. I need him."

When Paul Pogba limped out of United’s Champions League opener against Basel, it was Fellaini who was quickly despatched to action, and the giant Belgian duly opened the scoring with a towering header. Both club captain Michael Carrick and reigning Player of the Year Ander Herrera were named on the bench against Everton four days later, while Fellaini retained his starting place alongside Nemanja Matic for another eye-catching display in the 4-0 dismissal of his former side.

“We gave Michael Carrick a contract because we think he’s a good player and an important player,” explained Mourinho. “He’s just in a team where I think, in this moment, Matic and Fellaini are in the best form that I have ever seen them. I never saw Matic playing so well. I never saw Fellaini playing so well.”

There have, of course, been tough times along this road. Fellaini’s debut campaign was, by his own admission, far from perfect. Throughout Louis van Gaal’s two-year managerial tenure, the Belgian’s involvement was often decried as the tipping point for those yearning for faster, freer football bearing United’s hallmark fluidity. Even last season, the concession of a late penalty at Everton cost two valuable points and prompted a mixed reaction from supporters when Fellaini was introduced as a substitute next time out against Tottenham.

“I accept it because from the fans you have to accept everything and especially fans that are giving so much without getting so much,” Mourinho downplayed at the time. “The only things they are getting are honesty, professionalism and dedication but not the results they expect. They have in their mind the mistake that Marouane did at Everton and no more than that. He is a player and a person I like and the person is more important. He will always have my trust and protection.”

As Fellaini admitted to Belgian press after the Europa League final: “When I feel that people trust me, I’m prepared to do everything. If I have to break my foot for him [Mourinho], I’ll do it. That’s me.”

Mourinho’s man-management quickly yielded results. A month later, Marouane headed home a semi-final, first leg goal against Hull City which proved key to United’s EFL Cup triumph. By way of celebration, the Belgian sprinted towards his manager before enveloping him in a bear hug, laying bare the depth of their relationship. Jose’s trust and protection had been rewarded.

"His mistake [against Everton] last season is what I can accept in a player," the boss recently explained. "If a goalkeeper makes a mistake for a goal, I accept. I accept a player that misses a penalty kick and gives a penalty away – I accept all these kinds of individual mistakes that are part of the game and part of football players.

"What I did with Marouane was what I do normally with players. When players make a big mistake and everyone knows they did it, players are the first ones to know they did it. They don’t need any more criticism from the manager than they get from the fans or the media. It’s just being pragmatic and common sense."

Asked if he has actively tried to bring up Fellaini's confidence levels, Mourinho admitted: "Yes, but in a natural way – not with a specific work or relation, just showing that respect and that confidence. I just think he lives in a good moment in the club and the relation with the manager and the relation with the team, the age of the maturity, the age of the stability – it's a very good moment.

"I always thought that he was a player with special qualities and players with special qualities are players with a place in your team or in your squad. I knew he was a player with a lot to give, but I think the relation between the players and the managers are very important in their performance levels, confidence levels and self-esteem levels. I think Marouane is performing very well because he feels I respect him as a player."

That respect hasn’t always been universally forthcoming for a player long forced to carry the stigma of United’s four seasons of transition. While he was once cast by critics as an emblem of Old Trafford’s downfall, he is now established as a symbol of the Reds’ resurgence under Jose Mourinho.

www.manutd.com
Old 06-11-2017, 10:39 AM   #495
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United star Marouane Fellaini to sue New Balance for £2.1m as he says 'poor quality' boots caused 'considerable damage' to his feet

* Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini has taken New Balance to court
* The Belgium international claims their boots have damaged his feet
* He now looks set to walk away from £600,000-a-year deal after four years
* New Balance, however, claim Fellaini once described their footwear as 'perfect'

Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini is suing New Balance for £2.1million as he claims their boots are causing 'considerable damage' to his feet.

The Belgium international penned a four-year deal with the sportswear giants back in 2012 but has taken them to court following the pain he claims the boots have caused his feet.

He has now walked away from the £600,000-a-year deal — changing to Nike footwear before last season — and, according The Sun, appeared in London's High Court to demand damages.

The 29-year-old issued a writ which stated the 'poor quality' boots needed to be 'steamed and stretched' by the kitman before the midfielder was able to play in them.

The United enforcer claimed his feet were subjected to 'considerable damage' when he wore the boots and he 'repeatedly communicated his frustration' to the manufacturers.

Manchester United star Marouane Fellaini is suing New Balance as he claims their boots hurt. The Belgian midfielder signed a four-year deal, worth £600,000-a-year, with them in 2012. Fellaini claimed the footwear needed to be stretched and steamed before they were used. The player has since switched from New Balance and now prefers to wear Nike boots

Fellaini's legal team have said that they are also suing for 'loss of employment, inconvenience and impact on performance' due to the damage the boots are claimed to have inflicted.

In response, the boot-maker's claim in court papers that their client, Fellaini, once described the boots as 'perfect' and ordered 12 more pairs.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5051303/Man-Utd-s-Marouane-Fellaini-sue-New-Balance-2-1m.html
Old 16-11-2017, 10:44 AM   #496
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United not giving up on Marouane Fellaini despite him rejecting contract extension on £120,000-a-week deal

* Manchester United are hoping to tempt Marouane Fellaini to stay at Old Trafford
* United activated the Belgian midfielder's 12-month contract option last year
* Fellaini has refused a contract extension and can talk to foreign clubs in January
* The 29-year-old midfielder could leave United as a free agent in the summer

Manchester United will not be panicked into selling Marouane Fellaini in January even though the Belgium midfielder has rejected a new contract at Old Trafford.

Fellaini, who turns 30 next week, only has seven-and-a-half months left on his current £120,000-a-week deal. He can talk to foreign clubs in January and will be able to leave United as a free agent in the summer.

However, it's understood that United have not given up hope of persuading him to sign a new contract and will use the remaining time to reach a compromise rather than accept a reduced fee for the former Everton midfielder in the next transfer window.

The club triggered the 12-month option on Fellaini's deal a year ago but he turned down their offer of new terms in September. His representatives are in a strong position because the player's stock has never been higher at United and he will soon be out of contract.

It represents a remarkable turnaround for a player who became a symbol of the failed David Moyes era after joining his old manager at United when he moved from Everton for £27.5million in 2013.

At his lowest point, Fellaini was even booed by some supporters who refused to accept him as a United player because of his size and playing style.

Manchester United hope to persuade Marouane Fellaini to remain at Old Trafford. The Belgian has become a focal part of Jose Mourinho's team but rejected a contract extension. Fellaini has less than eight months left on his contract and could leave in the summer

However, he re-established himself under Louis van Gaal and has taken his game to a new level under Jose Mourinho who has praised the player's strength of character.

'I always trusted Marouane since day one and try to give him confidence and show him how useful he is for the team,' said Mourinho recently.

'I think only a strong character could resist the difficulties here. He had some difficult times when people didn't recognise his qualities, when other managers didn't like so much the qualities he has.

'He is a fighter, a guy with lots of pride and I am really pleased I helped him reach this level and change the perception the fans have now.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5084891/Manchester-United-not-giving-Marouane-Fellaini.html
daripada dilepas gratis mending dijual aja pas bursa musim dingin, dari Liga Turki sampe Arsenal juga berminat
Old 27-12-2017, 09:26 AM   #497
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Felling saya sih Fellaini bakal bertahan meski hanya menjadi cadangan

Fellaini Belum Putuskan Masa Depannya
Meylan Fredy Ismawan - detikSport

Manchester - Marouane Fellaini mengaku belum tahu akan main di mana pada musim depan. Fellaini masih menunggu tawaran berikutnya dari Manchester United.

Fellaini, 30 tahun, hanya terikat kontrak dengan MU hingga akhir musim ini. Gelandang asal Belgia itu telah mendapatkan tawaran pertama perpanjangan kontrak dari MU, tapi menolaknya.

Fellaini belum memutuskan apakah akan bertahan di Old Trafford atau mencari tantangan baru di klub lain. Dia memprediksi MU akan memberinya tawaran kontrak yang lebih baik meski dia tak menjamin akan menyepakatinya.

"Sejujurnya saya tak tahu (soal masa depannya). Saya punya sesuatu di pikiran saya," ujar Fellaini kepada HUMO seperti dikutip Soccerway.

"Jika Manchester United tak lagi menginginkan saya, mereka pasti sudah mengatakannya sejak lama. Mereka sudah menawari saya proposal kontrak dan saya pikir mereka akan membuat tawaran lain. Tapi saya tak tahu apakah saya akan menerimanya. Kita lihat saja," tutur Fellaini.

"Saya sudah membicarakan soal itu dengan (Jose) Mourinho. Dia menghormati keputusan para pemainnya," katanya.

Fellaini didatangkan MU dari Everton pada 2013 lalu. Dia telah bermain pada 12 pertandingan di semua kompetisi musim ini dan menyumbangkan empat gol. Dia absen sejak akhir November lalu akibat cedera lutut.
Old 28-12-2017, 11:39 AM   #498
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Marouane Fellaini feels he has been harshly treated by English football as Manchester United midfielder weighs up his long term future

* Marouane Fellaini believes he has been unfairly treated by English football
* The Belgian feels he has been made to look like a villain and a target of criticism
* The midfielder will be out of contract at the end of the season at Old Trafford
* He awaits an improved offer from United after rejecting initial new terms
* Fellaini can open talks with foreign clubs on Monday amid interest from Besiktas

Marouane Fellaini believes he has been unfairly cast as ‘the villain’ and ‘a murderer’ in English football as he deliberates over his next career move.

The Belgium midfielder will be out of contract at the end of the season and is waiting for an improved offer from Manchester United after rejecting new terms. Fellaini will be free to open talks with foreign clubs on Monday amid keen interest from Besiktas.

The 30-year-old has divided opinion among United fans during the four-and-half years since he moved from Everton for £27.5million because of his awkward playing style.

Fellaini’s combative approach has also made him a target for criticism outside Old Trafford.

He has only been sent off three times – latterly for headbutting Sergio Aguero in the Manchester derby in April – although he picked up a retrospective three-match ban last year for elbowing Robert Huth after the Leicester defender pulled his trademark mop of hair.

Fellaini claimed this reputation is undeserved as he reflected on his career in the Premier League with Belgian magazine Humo.

Marouane Fellaini believes he has been unfairly cast as ‘the villain’ in English football. Fellaini is currently out until the New Year with a persistent knee injury sustained with Belgium. Fellaini insists he has learned to handle the criticism that followed his move to United in 2013. Fellaini’s United future is in doubt despite being valued higher than ever by Jose Mourinho

‘They have labelled me an aggressive player, a murderer,’ he said.

‘Look, I'm fanatical. The team that wants it the hardest wins. But there have been times when I came out as the villain.

‘What should I do if they pull me by the hair? It sounds like a joke, but it really hurts.

‘Last season I was suspended after the derby against City for a headbutt against Aguero. He stepped towards me and then dropped dead. But, no, I get the red.

‘Players often try to provoke me but do you know how many yellow cards I collected last season? Four, in 45 matches. I've never destroyed someone’s career.’

Fellaini, who is sidelined until the New Year with a persistent knee injury originally sustained on international duty with Belgium, points to what he describes as an ‘attack’ on him by Shane Long when United won at Southampton in September.

‘Do you see how insanely good luck I had?’ he said. ‘He could have broken my leg. Without the tape around my ankle, it was definitely broken and I would have been out for six months.

‘If I did that, I’d be suspended for three games, maybe five. I swear to you. He got a yellow, apologised, and that was it.’

Fellaini insists he has learned to handle the criticism that followed his move to United in 2013 as a symbol of the David Moyes era, and a rollercoaster Old Trafford career under Louis van Gaal and Jose Mourinho since.

‘I no longer need to prove anything – not in England or Belgium,’ he said.

‘There may be criticism from all sides but nothing can touch me.

‘Until that first year in Manchester I had never been under fire. Suddenly it happened, and I was not good at that.

‘Why should I care what an old player says about me? His time is long gone. The football world is full of hypocrisy.

‘Trust me, I have seen a lot. I have experienced players who were top, but also players who have disappointed me. Players who you imagined had strong personalities, but in my eyes were weaklings.’

Ironically, Fellaini’s future at United is in doubt at a time when he is valued more highly than ever by Mourinho.

United have offered to improve the midfielder’s £120,000-a-week deal but he wants in the region of £170,000.

‘The coach is someone who respects the decisions of his players. We’ve talked about it,’ he said.

‘This is my tenth season in England. Apart from the very first at Manchester, I’ve only known good moments. Five years Everton, five years Manchester: I love stability.

‘If United didn't want me anymore, they would have said so a long time ago. They made a proposal and another one will probably follow. I don't know if I will accept it. You don’t decide something like this in a hurry.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5215655/Marouane-Fellaini-feels-harshly-viewed-English-football.html
Old 28-12-2017, 07:53 PM   #499
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Fellaini Merasa Diperlakukan bak Penjahat di Premier League
Rifqi Ardita Widianto - detikSport

Manchester - Marouane Fellaini merasa diperlakukan tak adil di Premier League. Gelandang Manchester United itu tak terima selalu dilihat bak penjahat.

Fellaini sudah selalu dikenal sebagai gelandang yang mengandalkan fisik. Keunggulan tubuhnya yang setinggi 1,94 meter itu pula yang kerap dijadikan senjata MU, baik era Louis van Gaal atau Jose Mourinho, untuk 'melahap' umpan-umpan lambung.

Pemain 30 tahun itu juga cukup lekat dengan citra keras dan tak takut berduel, meski sepanjang kariernya di Inggris cuma merasakan tiga kali dikartu merah. Fellaini pernah diskors tiga pertandingan karena menyikut Robert Huth di 2016 lalu, setelah rambutnya dijambak oleh bek Leicester City tersebut.

Kartu merah terakhirnya didapatkan pada April lalu dalam derby melawan Manchester City. Dia dinilai melakukan tandukan terhadap Sergio Aguero.

Fellaini menegaskan dirinya bukan tipe pemain yang suka melakukan tindakan ceroboh dan membahayakan pemain lain.

"Mereka sudah melabeli saya sebagai pemain agresif, seorang pembunuh. Dengar ya, saya memang fanatik. Tim yang paling gigih itu menang, tapi sudah ada banyak kejadian ketika saya terlihat sebagai penjahat," katanya dikutip Sky Sports.

"Apa yang seharusnya saya lakukan kalau mereka menjambak saya? Itu terdengar seperti guyonan, tapi benar-benar sakit. Musim lalu saya dihukum setelah derby melawan City karena menanduk Aguero. Dia menuju ke arah saya lalu terjatuh, tapi saya yang dapat kartu merah."

"Para pemain sering mencoba memprovokasi saya, tapi tahukah Anda berapa banyak kartu kuning yang saya dapatkan musim lalu? Empat, dalam 45 pertandingan. Saya tak pernah menghancurkan karier seseorang," tambah Fellaini.

Masa depan Fellaini di MU sedang dipertanyakan saat ini. Diganggu cedera lutut, dia baru bermain 11 kali di seluruh ajang musim ini dengan waktu bermain hanya 534 menit.
Old 31-01-2018, 05:27 AM   #500
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sejak zaman Moyes Fellaini selalu diisukan bakal pindah tapi ajaibnya masih terus bertahan

Mourinho Klaim Fellaini Ingin Bertahan di MU, tapi ...
Novitasari Dewi Salusi - detikSport

Manchester - Jose Mourinho menyebut Marouane Fellaini ingin bertahan di Manchester United. Tapi soal kontrak baru untuk Fellaini masih jadi tanda tanya.

Kontrak Fellaini bersama MU akan habis pada akhir musim ini. Jika tak ada kontrak baru yang disepakati, gelandang asal Belgia itu bisa pergi dengan cuma-cuma.

Fellaini sempat ditawari perpanjangan kontrak oleh MU, tapi ditolak oleh si pemain. Fellaini pun mulai dikait-kaitkan dengan sejumlah klub dari Italia dan Turki.

Soal Fellaini, Mourinho menyebut ada keinginan dari si pemain untuk tetap di Old Trafford. Tapi Mourinho belum tahu apakah Fellaini akan menyepakati kontrak baru dengan 'Setan Merah'.

"Dia adalah pemain yang sangat penting untuk saya, dia seorang profesional yang luar biasa, yang memberi segalanya yang dia mampu untuk membantu tim. Ada keinginan dari diri saya, para petinggi, dan si pemain untuk tetap bersama, itulah tujuan kami," Mourinho mengatakan seperti dikutip ESPN FC.

"Apakah kami akan sepakat? Saya tidak tahu. Yang saya ketahui adalah saya sendiri, para petinggi, dan si pemain menginginkan akhir yang bahagia."

"Saya senang dengan kontribusinya, dia menjadi seorang profesional yang luar biasa untuk kami," manajer asal Portugal itu melanjutkan.

"Saya tahu dia ingin bertahan bersama kami, dia tahu saya dan klub menginginkannya, tapi ada dokumen yang harus ditandatangani dan Anda hanya menekennya ketika Anda senang dengan kesepakatannya, jadi kita lihat saja nanti."

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 259
4ntdarma, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, adhe united macz, adib, adie fergie, adi_Giggsy, adjie7, adnalef, AgoestRedDevils, agylbonez, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, anditika, AndreasBelitung, andrio_iyo, andrydjemb4, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, ardiles, ariardia, arik_, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, Azrul Red United, babol cantona, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, beersweeling, bimasyahab, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, blue4freedom, bmanutd, bombom, bucay deathbat, Bulma, chevy solskjaer, chicharito07, chincarito, cimbuang69, clsenz, CurlHargo, d10neladitya, d1xd1, Dado Sarosa, dankseals, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dee_vee7, Defi#123, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, Dewasamba89, Dhanny09, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dickclitz, dj_lindra, dudut, dwi.cleverley23, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, edosaragih, edroid, Eka UPC, ekanata, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, Ereius, eyeofday, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, fahranjie, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, gegeH, ghopoereds, giens, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hairos, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Happy, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, iblismerah, icebreaker, id4y, idfanw, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, Imron Setyo C, ipunkahmad, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jaxians, jie_bazz, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, jusri, K3nny_11, Kharisma Yulia, kobe1928, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, lauraniza, Les Diables Rouges, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, Mamenamenz, marsel david, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, MichaelMU, mousetrap, Mritik123, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, n_42_nk, octus, oldark, Om Juna, OSziXXoztn, p4cul, paiman, panda777, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, pringz, Pure_red, Rage, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, Rizana, robby7beckham, romibasarah, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, Rp1LSqbvd3, RPM, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, seven7, seventh.heaven, shevaix, siumink, skifferz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, swareksa, syaeful28, tasho, theater of dream, TomEnrico, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, utenwun, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, w.keane27, waynehanks, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, Yanu Becks, Yayat Dg Kulle, yohannes.sb, yusufmu007, Zakaria Jhack, zan_mufc, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zudomiriku