United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2013/2014

Old 25-03-2014, 11:59 AM   #31
Shi no Gekai
academy
Just a plastic fans...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Shi no Gekai is just really niceShi no Gekai is just really niceShi no Gekai is just really niceShi no Gekai is just really nice
Cool Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Manchester City

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUKIwae View Post
nyumbang-in-formasi
(4-2-1-2-1)

DDG

Rafa - Ferdinand -Jones - Buttner
\ | | /
Carrick - Fletcher
\ /
Fellaini
/ \
Mata - Kagawa
\ /
Rooney

kenapa saya kepengen formasi begitu? biar segitiga permainan terbentuk gak hanya di depan tapi tengah juga dan bola makin mengalir, fluid interchange antara Kagawa-Mata-Rooney udah lumayan lah bisa menambah option route, selain itu juga dengan numpuk pemain ditengah berharap ustad Yaya gak merajarela obrak-abrik lini tengah, carrick dukung rafa dikanan, fletcher dukung buttner dikiri juga bisa....

gak usah dikomen, cukup dibaca aja ya om.... cuma berpendapat
\\....
gw setuju dengan formasi ini,ato bisa ke 4321. kenapa? karena lini tengah city dihuni toure dan dinho,mereka cukup kompak dan solid,apalgi toure yang kalau main berasa buldozer,semua diterobos ama dia

dengan menempatkan 3 midfielder semoga bisa meredam toure,nah sekarang bagaimana dengan serangan sayap?kedua fantasista diharapkan membantu pertahanan sehingga memudahkan kerja bek sayap united..

dan ketika counter kedua fantasista ini diharapkan paling depan untuk mengatur counter (seperti lawan WHU dimana #26 & #10 paling depan ketika counter).

oya untuk bek sendiri gw berharap buttner diganti evra,walopun sama2 sering telat balik tetapi evra lebih unggul lah daripada buttner..

Fans bisa bermimpi,Moyes yang menentukan..

Old 25-03-2014, 01:04 PM   #32
Vanz Wazza
reserve player
United > United's Lad

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Vanz Wazza Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Manchester City

RvP cidera otomatis Roo ni yg jd goal poacher
Kesempatan Mata maen dibelakang Roo, his real position
Sayap kasih aja ke Vale biar bisa tabrak2 pemain City
Satu lagi ni yg bingung, Young labil apa kasih ke Nani yg baru sembuh atau mungkin Januzaj turun?

De Gea
Rafael - Jones - Smalling - Evra
Fletcher - Fellaini
Vale - Mata - Januzaj/Nani
Rooney

Bisa jadi ada kejutan tiba2 Kagawa masuk
Ya cuman DM nentuin yg pasti tetep optimis!!
Old 25-03-2014, 02:33 PM   #33
ncut_lgx
captain
yatto aeta XD

Thanked 1,792 Times in 875 Posts
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
ncut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond repute

Visit ncut_lgx's Facebook Visit ncut_lgx's Twitter Visit ncut_lgx's YouTube

termasuk ini nih, udah lama gak nonbar, dirumah gak ada tipi jeruk, jadi fans livescores doank..
RvP cedera 6 minggu ya? ah zannen semoga bisa nambah2in poin~~
ntar malem dateng deh *kemanehh*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I think we will remember this for a long time"
Old 25-03-2014, 03:07 PM   #34
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

United are only ever one defeat away from a fresh disaster... but Moyes's side can land killer blow on neighbour's title chances

After last September’s derby defeat, Manchester United manager David Moyes resorted to boxing metaphors.

‘I can take the punches and I am sure there will be more,’ said Moyes in the wake of a 4-1 loss at the Etihad Stadium that gave the first indication of how difficult his debut season at United was going to be.

You Blue it: Wayne Rooney, Michael Carrick and Danny Welbeck (L-R) look dejected at City in September

What nobody expected back then was just how punch-drunk Moyes and United would look at times over the ensuing weeks and months.

If he hasn’t quite been on the canvas this season then he has certainly leant heavily on the ropes. On Tuesday night at Old Trafford one senses he must drag a match-winning performance from his team if United and their supporters are to take anything from a wretched season.

‘The punches have definitely hurt,’ said Moyes on Monday when invited to return to the theme.

Rivals: United could scupper Manchester City's title charge, which would no doubt delight the fans

Plenty to smile about: But will Manuel Pellegrini and Brian Kidd be celebrating on Tuesday night?

‘They’ve hurt more because I joined Manchester United with big expectations, that I’m coming to the winning football club.

‘I’ve got a winning mentality and that’s what I wanted to do.

'So I’m disappointed with myself and I’m disappointed that we’ve been unable to win more. It’s not for the want of trying, that’s for sure.’

Given that Manchester City are deep into a Barclays Premier League title race, Tuesday night’s meeting is more important to them than it is to a team whose domestic aspirations now amount to little more than a salvation of pride.

Such is United’s profile, though, such has been the unending drama of their season, the focus once again seems centred on the defending champions.

Victories over Olympiacos and West Ham — the second more impressive than the first — have leant United a slightly more settled air, given the trauma of the preceding home defeat by Liverpool.

The trouble with the current United, however, is that they only ever look one defeat away from fresh disaster and it’s hard to escape the feeling that if City arrive with the throttle open they may just burn the house down.

Victors on enemy territory in each of the last two seasons, Manuel Pellegrini’s team also have memories of September’s mauling to buoy them.

Asked if he was surprised how poor United were, City midfielder Fernandinho said: ‘Yes, of course I was. It was the first time I’d played them after joining City.

‘It’s a club with a lot of history, with very good players, they were the champions — so yes, I was surprised at how badly they played that day and how easily we won.

‘The situation is different now because we are fighting for the title and they are not, they are maybe just fighting for honour now. It’s been a bad time for them but I saw their game against Olympiacos and they played very well.’

Pellegrini neatly sidestepped a question about how many United players would get into his team.

Nevertheless, it was a moot point. There does seem to be a widening gap between the teams and United’s cause is not helped by a defensive crisis that will only be partially eased by the return of Rio Ferdinand and by a clear imbalance between the two midfields.

More than 20 goals have sprung from the centre of City’s midfield this season, for example, while United can boast only one each for Michael Carrick and Tom Cleverley.

Pellegrini would only say that ‘maybe United are more stronger and we are more technical’ in that area, while Moyes did his best to counter suggestions that his team had essentially been blown away in midfield by teams like Liverpool, City and Chelsea this season.

Whatever the case, United will have to find a way to stop the marauding Yaya Toure before they can even think about imposing themselves.

Asked yesterday if he had questioned himself this season, Moyes was candid.

‘I don’t actually blame myself,’ he said. ‘It wouldn’t be right to say there are things you wouldn’t maybe look at in a different way. But I’ve looked back at many things and most of the things we’ve carried out we would continue to do.’

Moyes’s self-belief will either encourage or baffle United fans, depending on their point of view. Certainly Tuesday night he needs to give them something to cling to.

To return to the boxing theme, United’s domestic title belt is already surrendered. To land one final punch this evening, though, would at least indicate some champion spirit remains.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2588292/Manchester-United-land-killer-blow-Manchester-Citys-title-chances.html
Old 25-03-2014, 04:29 PM   #35
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Moyes war cry! United boss vows to match City spending as Evra and Fletcher face exit

David Moyes has claimed Manchester United can go pound for pound in the transfer market with big-spending neighbours City over the coming years.

City go to Old Trafford for a derby on Tuesday night knowing another win could complete United’s humiliation this season and again place question marks over Moyes’s future.

However, the United manager dismissed suggestions that the reigning Barclays Premier League champions cannot compete with their neighbours in the transfer market as he prepares to overhaul the squad at Old Trafford this summer.

We're coming to get you! The fired-up Man City squad train at Carrington on Monday

With Patrice Evra set to leave and midfielder Darren Fletcher among those for whom United will listen to offers, Moyes — presuming he is still in charge — plans a revolution he hopes will go some way to addressing the power balance in Manchester. ‘This club has got a spending power too,’ said Moyes on Monday night.

‘City have got that. But I’ve not been told at any time that we don’t have that and I do think that the club will compete [with City].’

Having been blown away 4-1 at the Etihad Stadium last September and having lost at home to City in each of the last two seasons, United know they need a response on Tuesday night.

Their preparations are not helped by problems in defence and the fact that Moyes has had to punish Chris Smalling after the England international was photographed on a night out at 3.15am last Saturday.

Smalling was not with the squad when they travelled to London to play West Ham as he was injured but Moyes was furious to see internet footage of the centre-half walking through Manchester singing the United song: ‘We’ll do what we want.’

Moyes said: ‘I’ve dealt with it and I’ve spoken to Chris.

Regarding the future, United want Evra to stay at Old Trafford for one more year but are aware that he and his family want to move back to mainland Europe. The France international is likely to move to Italy. Fletcher, meanwhile, will not be actively sold by United but the Scotland stalwart — who only recently returned to the game after a chronic bowel condition — has fallen down the pecking order and is in that group of players who Moyes would consider selling if the price was right.

This way to the exit? Patrice Evra is expected to leave United in the summer

On Tuesday night, Moyes merely wants to give United’s suffering supporters something to cheer and stopped short of saying City were favourites after being criticised for saying precisely that ahead of the recent clash with Liverpool.

‘Jose Mourinho says City are favourites for the title,’ said the United boss. ‘I don’t know if anyone replied to that when he said that but you were quite happy to reply to me saying it.

‘You know the style I am. I try to be honest.

‘Some of you don’t write it the way I say it but that’s the difference between me and you possibly.

‘We will do everything we can to win it. The fans know exactly where we’re at. They know exactly where we’re going and what the club’s plans are.

‘There’s been other clubs recently that have had to go through periods of change and their supporters have had to do the same.’

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2588371/Moyes-war-cry-United-boss-vows-match-City-spending-Evra-Fletcher-head-overhaul.html
Old 26-03-2014, 03:40 AM   #36
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Mau main lebih aman dgn 3 gelandang di tengah ini berarti bakal mengurangi kreatifitas serangan..
Lets see what Fellaini can do

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 26-03-2014, 04:37 AM   #37
Gustiono
first team
-

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
Gustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to beholdGustiono is a splendid one to behold

Visit Gustiono's Facebook Visit Gustiono's Twitter @gustiono

HF: Pemain tengah masig kurang kreatifitas. Namun semangat beberapa pemain layak diapresiasi.
Semoga babak kedua tuah moyes bisa berjalan dengan baik.
Old 26-03-2014, 04:45 AM   #38
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Pemaennya skill-nya kurang dan nggak tenang klo ditekan. Dah kayak Valencia suruh nendang pake kiri, pemaen United nggak bisa dan nggak biasa maen pendek dan rapat. Secara skill dan mental dah nggak bisa. Satu2nya pemaen yang bisa melakukan itu cuma Mata, selebihnya bener2 maen ala United (era Fergie seperti yang dikatakan Giggs) cepat dan direct.
Old 26-03-2014, 05:11 AM   #39
hwstars94
academy
-

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
hwstars94 Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Hancur gaya main MU. Pertahan begitu rapuh... Utk bisa hentikan 1 pemain city aja MU buth 3 pemain utk ngejar. Udh saatnya pemain2 yg udh gk ngapa2in di lepas aja. Evra,ferdinand dll.
Old 26-03-2014, 05:12 AM   #40
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Perubahan drastis, dari numpuk gelandang tengah, jadi ngilangin 2

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 103
4ntdarma, achmad.zaky, AdhiX, adi_Giggsy, adnan44, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Aman, and1, andeedotcom, andiancha, Ayu Blasting, Azrul Red United, babol, bang_zak, Bulma, chicharito07, christof_ww, clsenz, CurlHargo, Danang Pambudi, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, eyeofday, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fellaini, flying_dutchman, franky winata, fredrian.seven, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hairos, Haji Paidin, hwstars94, hzent, iblismerah, iCarus, id4y, irhamutd, J. A. Adji, jamboel, jaxians, jifortin, keenks, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Lang25, Les Diables Rouges, lieguns, LUKIwae, machiko, mepymepy, MichaelMU, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nizam, nobitanta, nothing23, paiman, penk22_, rahmatedi, revald, rikki, rio vander vidic, rizalsujjada, Robby Utd, ronald hars, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, Shi no Gekai, SR 7, stamansa, tasho, theater of dream, TheCANTONA, timothybrndon_, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, YUDHA ACHMAD, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan