United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2017/2018

View Poll Results: Your Man of the Match ?
Marcus Rashford 5 100.00%
Ashley Young 0 0%
Scott McTominay 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2018, 06:22 AM   #21
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Liverpool

MAN OF THE MATCH: MARCUS RASHFORD

Marcus Rashford returned to the Manchester United starting line-up in style on Saturday afternoon, scoring twice inside the first 25 minutes to set his side up for an eventual 2-1 win over arch-rivals Liverpool.

The 20-year-old striker was subsequently crowned Man of the Match by United fans on Twitter, after receiving a massive 81 per cent of the votes. Two team-mates who helped to keep the visitors' lively attack at bay, left-back Ashley Young (16 per cent) and centre-back Chris Smalling (3 per cent), were also nominated.

Reflecting on the victory, Rashford told Sky Sports: "These games are always big games. It's going to be tight for second position and we want to make sure we get that spot so it was an important win today."

When asked about his recent run of not being selected for the first XI, the youngster said: "I think it's partly about being patient but that's football.

"You have to be ready when your chance comes. The whole team have been working hard, every day in training, so when moments like this happen, it's not a surprise."

United's first goal was netted with a ferocious shot across Liverpool goalkeeper Loris Karius from the left-hand side of the box but Marcus was modest about the lead-up to his amazing finish.

"I think my first touch was a bad touch, I couldn't finish it in my stride so I had to revive it, recover it with my second touch and the rest of it was quite simple," said Rashford.

"Scoring the first goal gave me the confidence to do more and for the second one, the ball fell to me and I just put it in as well. With the confidence I was feeling throughout the game, I was sure it was going to go in so I just took my time."

After his two additions to the scoresheet, Rashford's name entered the notebook of referee Craig Pawson for an exuberant but late challenge on Liverpool midfielder James Milner, and he admitted that his manager Jose Mourinho warned him during the interval to calm down.

"I think I had to do it myself a little bit in the first half," added Marcus. "It was one of those moments where I had to try to relax and just play the game."

Although Rashford was later substituted to remove the risk of a red card, it was still a brilliant performance from the Mancunian and he was pleased to learn that England manager Gareth Southgate had been in the Old Trafford stands to witness it with the World Cup finals now just four months away.

"I didn't know he was here," said United's match-winner. "It's nice that he was there to watch but there's a lot of players in contention and it's good that he's watching everyone."

www.manutd.com
Old 12-03-2018, 11:49 AM   #22
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Cerita lain dari Indonesia yang terkait big match kemarin

Suporter MU-Liverpool Bentrok Saat Nobar di Cikokol, Didamaikan Polisi
Ahmad Bil Wahid - detikNews

Tangerang - Kericuhan terjadi saat nonton bareng (nobar) pertandingan sepak bola di Mal Tangcity, Cikokol, Tangerang, Banten. Ada sejumlah orang terluka karena bentrok.

"Seluruh korban dan penanggung jawab acara dibawa ke Polsek Tangerang untuk menindaklanjuti perkara yang sudah terjadi dan diadakannya kesepakatan damai secara kekeluargaan untuk tidak saling menuntut," kata Kasubbag Humas Polres Metro Tangerang, Kompol R Manurung, saat dimintai konfirmasi, Senin (12/3/2018).

Kericuhan terjadi pada Sabtu (10/3) sekitar sekitar pukul 21.15 WIB. Saat itu kedua komunitas ikut nobar di TangCity. Saat nobar berlangsung, emosi pendukung Liverpool terpancing diduga karena sikap suporter lainnya.

"Diawali dengan penyalaan kembang api oleh fans MU yang memancing amarah fans Liverpool dikarenakan adanya perjanjian tidak boleh membawa flare dan kembang api," lanjut Manurung.

Penyalaan itu lalu berbuntut keributan. Keduanya saling lempar botol dan mengakibatkan 6 luka, yakni 3 orang fans MU dan 3 orang fans Liverpool.

"Kemudian terjadi keributan yang mengakibatkan beberapa korban luka akibat lemparan botol," imbuhnya.

Polisi yang datang ke lokasi lalu membawa korban dan penanggung jawab acara. Mereka akhirnya membuat surat pernyataan damai dan tak melanjutkan masalah itu ke jalur hukum.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:14 PM   #23
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

untungnya kejadian itu bukan UI yang ngadain...
Old 13-03-2018, 12:08 AM   #24
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ucup Carrick View Post
untungnya kejadian itu bukan UI yang ngadain...
Iya untungnya sih demikian karena kejadian seperti ini akhirnya pasti merusak reputasi komunitas tersebut secara keseluruhan meskipun mungkin kejadian sebenarnya dipicu ulah sejumlah oknum saja. Semoga teman-teman UI di seluruh Indonesia bisa terus menjaga nama baik UI dan tentunya nama besar Manchester United saat ada kegiatan di luar.

Btw, ini salah satu video rekaman kericuhan tersebut...

Old 13-03-2018, 12:21 AM   #25
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Cerita lain lagi dari big match Manchester United vs Liverpool kemarin adalah peristiwa dimana mantan legenda Liverpool, Jamie Carragher yang sengaja meludahi seorang fans United dari mobilnya dalam perjalanan pulang usai dirinya menjadi komentator pertandingan tersebut. Carragher dikabarkan sudah meminta maaf dan mengaku menyesal atas perbuatannya yang kemungkinan dipicu emosi karena timnya kalah dari United

Berikut videonya...

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 13
Andi Istiabudi, dwitri27, fredrian.seven, jifortin, penk22_, Rean, rio vander vidic, Riskur, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, zudomiriku, Zulfan