United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United News > Archives > Archives 2014/2015

Old 01-10-2014, 01:28 PM   #11
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Re: [2014/15] United Player and Goal of the Month

Itu quick count ya Kak ... *eehh
Ntar pake acara menggugat hasil polling ke MK juga kah ...

Old 02-10-2014, 03:20 AM   #12
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute

Untuk goal of the month, ada 7 gol yg bisa dipilih ...

ManUtd.com
Vote: Goal of the Month

Seven high-calibre strikes are in the running to be voted Manchester United’s Goal of the Month for September.

Ander Herrera’s first two goals in the red shirt – against QPR and Leicester – are on the shortlist, while United’s other efforts in the defeat at the King Power Stadium, Robin van Persie’s header and Angel Di Maria’s lob, are also nominated.

They are joined by Wayne Rooney’s first-time finish against West Ham and two contenders that were netted at Under-21 level: a smart*Andreas Pereira shot against Sunderland and Adnan Januzaj’s long-range free-kick at Tottenham.

A. Ander Herrera v QPR
B. Andreas Pereira v Sunderland U21
C. Robin van Persie v Leicester
D. Angel Di Maria v Leicester
E. Ander Herrera v Leicester
F. Wayne Rooney v West Ham
G: Adnan Januzaj v Tottenham U21
Old 02-10-2014, 09:46 AM   #13
jifortin
Korda Jepara
@UtdIndonesiaJAP

Mentioned: 171 Post(s)
jifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to alljifortin is a name known to all
Visit jifortin's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
A. Ander Herrera v QPR
B. Andreas Pereira v Sunderland U21
C. Robin van Persie v Leicester
D. Angel Di Maria v Leicester
E. Ander Herrera v Leicester
F. Wayne Rooney v West Ham
G: Adnan Januzaj v Tottenham U21
Kalo buat ane udah jelas opa
Kelaasss
Old 03-10-2014, 02:23 AM   #14
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

Congratulations Angel Di Maria, Player of the Month

Old 03-10-2014, 03:11 AM   #15
rondwisan

02/10/2014 - ManUtd.com, G Thompson, J Tuck
Di Maria wins Player of the Month prize

Angel Di Maria has capped off a memorable start at Manchester United by scooping the club's Player of the Month award for September.

The Argentinian playmaker was the runaway winner in ManUtd.com's online poll, gaining 68 per cent*of the votes. The runner-up was fellow summer signing Ander Herrera with 23 per cent, while the other nominee, Rafael, was picked by 9 per cent of voters.

Di Maria was in excellent form throughout his*first full*month for the Reds. Not only did he open his account with a fine strike in the 4-0 win over QPR and play a part in United's other three efforts that day, he netted an early goal of the season contender at Leicester City with a stunning lofted finish and then impressed again in the victory over West Ham.

"I am very happy to have received the award but I’ve got to stress that it’s all about the team," Di Maria told ManUtd.com. "I’m happy that my career here at Manchester United has started very well, and I hope that what I’m doing out there on the field is helping us to pick up points and victories."

Asked about his highlight of the last month, he added: "I think it would be the two goals I’ve scored so far. They were decent goals and I was pleased with them, and I think it’s probably goals that help you win awards like this. Above all, though, I’d like to say that I have been working hard to help the team pick up good results – that hard work is important, and I think it has helped me win this award."
Old 03-10-2014, 07:30 AM   #16
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Angel Di Maria..
Semoga terus dalam top perform bersama Manchester United.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:29 AM   #17
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Angel di Maria is voted Manchester United Player of the Month for September

* Angel di Maria has impressed for Man United since signing for £60m
* Di Maria scored a sensational chip against Leicester
* The Argentinian won with 68 per cent of the votes in the ManUtd.com poll

Angel di Maria has rounded off an impressive September with a Player of the Month award at Manchester United.

The club's record signing has already become an influential player for Louis van Gaal at Old Trafford and was the clear winner of the award winning 68 per cent of the vote.

Ander Herrera and Rafael were given 23 per cent and 9 per cent of the votes respectively, but the Argentinian playmaker won the ManUtd.com online poll.

Angel Di Maria was voted player of the Month for September at Manchester United ahead of Herrera

Di Maria opened his Manchester United account against QPR, before scoring an early goal of the season contender against Leicester

'I am very happy to have received the award but I've got to stress that it's all about the team,' Di Maria told ManUtd.com

'I'm happy that my career here at Manchester United has started very well, and I hope that what I'm doing out there on the field is helping us to pick up points and victories.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2778579/Angel-di-Maria-voted-Manchester-United-player-month-September.html
================================================== =====

Angel Di Maria wins Manchester United Player of the Month

Angel Di Maria has been voted Manchester United’s Player of the Month for September.

The Argentine has been simply breathtaking since his British transfer record from Real Madrid, and the Old Trafford faithful have really taken to their new number 7.

After a non-descript debut away at Burnley, Di Maria announced himself as a United player on his home debut against Leicester, lighting the place up with an electrifying performance.

He has 2 goals in his 3 Premier League games, and a couple of assists too.

Though Di Maria has clearly been excellent, they didn’t really need a poll; there wasn’t much competition.

He took a whopping 68% of the votes from United fans, with Ander Herrera claiming 23 per cent, and Rafael scooping 9 per cent – neither of those two have been exactly turning up trees.

Quite possibly the most obvious player of the month of all time.

Code:
http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/angel-di-maria-wins-manchester-united-player-of-the-month/
Old 03-10-2014, 02:20 PM   #18
rondwisan

Bisa double double nih Di Maria .., golnya ke gawang the Foxes juga oke punya sih ..., klo ntar kepilih Goal of the Month, double double deh ...
tungguin aja yuk
The Following User Says Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2014, 05:35 PM   #19
Peace_Devils
academy
@arsHafis

Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Peace_Devils is a jewel in the roughPeace_Devils is a jewel in the roughPeace_Devils is a jewel in the rough
Visit Peace_Devils's Facebook Visit Peace_Devils's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by penk22_ View Post
Congratulations Angel Di Maria, Player of the Month

sudah di prediksi sebelumnya, Maria Di bakalan jadi player of the month dengan kontribusinya yg vital...
Old 03-10-2014, 05:37 PM   #20
Peace_Devils
academy
@arsHafis

Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Peace_Devils is a jewel in the roughPeace_Devils is a jewel in the roughPeace_Devils is a jewel in the rough
Visit Peace_Devils's Facebook Visit Peace_Devils's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
Bisa double double nih Di Maria .., golnya ke gawang the Foxes juga oke punya sih ..., klo ntar kepilih Goal of the Month, double double deh ...
tungguin aja yuk
2 Gol Maria Di bagus semua sih.. tapi yg lawan The Foxes bakalan jadi gol of the month... di awali kerja sama denga rooney, di akhiri chip ball dari Maria Di...

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 75
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, achmad.zaky, adhe united macz, adibusby, ahmad nawawi, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, andiancha, anggridiaksha, Ardiey11, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chevy solskjaer, clsenz, CurlHargo, dankseals, Dhie_Cantona07, Dody Dhyzia, dwitri27, Elpiji, eltigre9, fadolialvath, Fajar_, fantasista92, Febri Angga, finza_13, fredrian.seven, Genk's007, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, HaRrY-UIK, jifortin, Johnny Depp, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Lang25, Mhaillonkify, mousetrap, oldark, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, Red Stain, revald, reynaldjhonson, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Ryan glory, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, septiantri, smile_boy, stamansa, syakirabilqis, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, unreal, wakhid ronaldo, wbudiprasetyo, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogagoy, zudomiriku