United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 11-08-2018, 06:53 AM   #101
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Andreas Hoelgebaum Pereira

Andreas Pereira has revealed how he has taken Fred under his wing to help the summer signing settle at Manchester United.

Our new no.17 transferred from Ukrainian champions Shakhtar Donetsk in June and linked up with the Reds squad for Tour 2018, presented by Aon, after returning from the World Cup in Russia.

Belgian-born Brazilian star Pereira played with Fred during the last three pre-season games in the United States and has taken it upon himself to support his fellow countryman while he adapts to life in Manchester.

“He’s from the same country so I help him,” Andreas told us this week. “I try to do my best to help him and all of his family that have arrived. I’ve tried to help him feel at home so he can play better and better and he feels comfortable.

“He’s a very good guy. He’s settling in very well – he’s trying to speak English, he’s trying to adapt to his team-mates, so he’s doing very well.”

Pereira and Fred could play alongside each other when United kick off the 2018/19 Premier League season on Friday night against Leicester City at Old Trafford.

'I'M FEELING GOOD AND CONFIDENT'

Pereira’s form was among the highlights of the pre-season tour, after the no.15 shone in midfield following his return from a loan spell in Spain at Valencia. “I can say I’m happy with pre-season,” Andreas said. “It was good for me to play a lot of minutes, so I’m sure I’m fit and it shows that I can play 90 minutes.”

The 22-year-old occupied the no.6 role during the pre-season campaign, which is slightly different to the one he fulfilled when he first arrived at the club in 2013, but the talented prospect feels he’s getting better with each outing.

“I’m still learning every day so it’s very important for me,” Andreas said. “It’s difficult as well to adapt, but I’m learning. I feel comfortable in this position, I’m feeling good and confident, so I’m trying to learn every day more and more, and to keep doing my best.

“It involves a lot of discipline. You have to play simple and make sure the players in front of you play. It’s playing simple, not taking a lot of risks and always look where you can help your team-mates.”

‘A STRONG START IS REALLY IMPORTANT’

United will play the first match of the new Premier League season when the Foxes visit the Theatre of Dreams on Friday. Pereira has emphasised the need to start strongly and secure a confidence-boosting win over Claude Puel’s team, to get the campaign up and running.

“I think it’s really important,” Andreas told us. “If we start strongly, we set a marker and we can go on from there. Of course it’s difficult if you lose the first game, so we want to win and do everything to start the season well.

“I think they [Leicester] are very strong and we shouldn’t underestimate them, but we are playing at home, we are Man United and we want to win.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2018, 10:58 PM   #102
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

THE BIG INTERVIEW WITH ANDREAS PEREIRA

Andreas Pereira has already made significant strides since returning to Manchester United from successive loan spells in Spain.

The midfielder was one of the shining lights in pre-season and received praise from Jose Mourinho for his performance in the season-opening win over Leicester City – which was the Belgian-born Brazilian’s first start in the Premier League.

Before the trip to Brighton & Hove Albion, we sat down with our no.15 to discuss a number of topics – including his memories of the Academy, how Spain shaped him as a person and coming up against a familiar face on Sunday…

It’s been a fascinating journey for you at United – from the youth team to the Under-23s to going out on loan to the first team. If you cast your mind back to when you first joined, who were the biggest influences for you at the time and what were your thoughts when joining the club?
“For me, it was something very, very special. When I first joined the club when I was 16, I remember it like it was yesterday – the first time I came to the training ground and saw everyone around, it was very special for me.”

Are there any games that stand out for you from your early days at the club?
“I remember quite a few. In my first game with the Under-18s, it rained so much that we had to stop the game and, of course, I remember the finals when we played in the Reserves when we won the league, so it was very memorable.”

You quickly got into the Under-23s set-up. When you joined that group, who were you listening to and who was in your ear at that time?
“I played a lot in that team with Adnan [Januzaj] because I was close friends with him and the manager Warren Joyce helped me a lot. It was very good for me to learn from those kinds of players who were playing with me, and especially Warren Joyce because he helped me a lot. It was different types of things that I wasn’t used to, especially like running a lot and he made me very strong mentally, so I’m very thankful [to him].”

You played in a number of positions in the Academy. Looking back now, how much has that helped you now?
“I think it’s very good because I’m a versatile player – I can play anywhere on the pitch and I can understand how the players have to run, so it helps me a lot. Even if I’m not playing in the position, I know what the right-winger has to do, what the midfielder has to do because I’ve played in these positions.”

Are there any specific games that stand out from your time in the Under-23s?
“I liked the game we played away at Liverpool – I think it was a semi-final when I scored in a 1-0 win. The game against Tottenham when we won the league with the Reserves when [Guillermo] Varela scored a last-minute goal [to clinch a 3-2 win], which was a very special one. There are a lot of games, especially with the Reserves, when we won in the last minute.”

Your first-team debut came in the League Cup in 2014. It must have been great for you to get on the pitch for the first team…
“Yes, it was a very special moment for me. We lost the game [at MK Dons] but for me it was very special to wear the first-team kit for the first time.”

You made your Premier League debut against Tottenham Hotspur in March 2015. What was the occasion like?
“I was a bit nervous, to be fair. [It was] my first time at Old Trafford in a Premier League game, I came on and we were winning the game, but still I was a bit nervous. In the first five minutes, I was just looking around the crowd but, after that, I became calm and played. I didn’t get much involved but I was very happy.”

You had two spells in Spain with Granada and Valencia. How much have they helped to shape the player you are now?
“It was very important for me, the two loans. I think I’ve totally changed after the two loans – I’m more mature, playing like an adult. I think I really grew up into football over there. I think they really helped me and I think if I stayed here I wouldn’t have had the progression that I had when I went on loan, so I think it helped me a lot.”

It must have helped you off the pitch too because you were in a different country and fended for yourself…
“Yes, it’s different so I was living on my own and doing everything on my own. The people here at the club always took good care of me, they called to see if I was good. But still it’s different in a different country. For me, I speak Portuguese but still in the first year, I had to adapt to speaking Spanish. But it was good for me, I got stronger from it, I’m more of an all-round player and I’m more ready to play now.”

You played more out wide during your time in Spain and came back to play very centrally at United. What’s that transition been like for you?
“I always normally play in midfield but in Spain I was playing more on the left than on the right wing. Now that I’m back in midfield, the transition for me is normal because I’ve always been a midfielder, so it’s been quite easy for me. But, of course, I will play anywhere the manager wants. If he wants me to play in the midfield role, I’ll play there. If it’s on the wing, I’ll play on the wing.”

We’ve seen during pre-season how much faith the manager has put in you. That must give you so much confidence?
“Yes, I’m very confident and very happy that the manager gave me this opportunity. I just want to show him and all of the staff and the players what I can do and help the team.”

We’ve seen your maturity in pre-season – that’s one of the aspects of your game that has changed the most from us not seeing you that much in Spain. Has that been one of the biggest changes for you?
“Yes, I think I changed a lot. I’m more mature, I’m making fewer mistakes, I’m more consistent than I was before, so hopefully I can keep this up and be more consistent in every game.”

You’ll have no doubt looked back on the opening game of the season against Leicester City. How would you assess your own performance last Friday night?
“I think I played a good game, I didn’t lose a lot of balls and helped the defence a lot. I played some balls through and got the team playing from the defence. I did my job and hopefully I can do my job for many more games.”

We face Brighton & Hove Albion on Sunday and one of your former Valencia team-mates, Martin Montoya, has joined the Seagulls over the summer…
“He’s a very good guy with a very good personality and a very good player as well. I know him very well, but he knows me very well too, so it will be good to see.”

It shows how good and strong the Premier League is that a team like Brighton can spend money to buy players like him…
“Of course. It’s the biggest league in the world, so it shows that even players at big clubs like Valencia want to join the Premier League to play.”

It’s important we carry on the good start and keep on winning, isn’t it?
“Yes, we have to continue winning games and keep on going strong.”

HTML Code:
https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/exclusive-interview-with-man-united-midfielder-andreas-pereira
Old 21-08-2018, 05:53 PM   #103
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Andreas Pereira's call-up to Tite's Brazil squad is being viewed as a historic moment in the South American media.

The talented midfielder, who was part of Manchester United's Academy and has started both Premier League games this season, was born in Duffel in Belgium but his father is a Brazilian ex-player and he has always declared his great affection for the Selecao.

After scoring in the Under-20 World Cup for the South Americans, his form has earned a place in the squad for next month's friendlies against El Salvador and USA. If he gets any playing time, the 22-year-old will become the first man born outside of Brazil to represent the national team in 100 years.

Only three players have previously achieved what Andreas is on the brink of realising, putting into context just how impressive a feat it is, considering the absolute embarrassment of riches at coach Tite's disposal.

Sidney Pullen was born in Southampton in 1895 and was capped five times by Brazil. Somebody with a fascinating story, he migrated to South America with his father, Hugh, and starred for Flamengo. He actually fought in World War I and refereed a match during the 1917 Copa America, Argentina's 6-1 victory over Chile, before turning out three times for his country in the tournament.

Goalkeeper Casemiro do Amaral was born in the Portuguese capital, Lisbon, but was first choice for the Selecao at the start of the 20th Century. And the last non-Brazilian to pull on the famous yellow shirt was Francisco Police. The midfielder hailed from Italy and played in a representative game against Uruguayan outfit Dublin on 27 January 1918.

Pereira spoke to Inside United, the official club magazine, about Brazil in 2016 and declared his ambitions to play senior football for his father Marcos Antonio's country. He has also represented them at Under-23 level.

“I always support Brazil,” he stated. “Always. Everyone puts the jersey on for Brazil and watches the game. It’s a special moment. When you’re young, everyone in the family likes football. The first thing you get when you’re small is a football. The next thing is a jersey of your favourite club. Everyone is playing outside in the streets and football is everything in Brazil. You don’t have to be rich or poor. It doesn’t matter who you are. You play football, everyone together, and it’s nice.

”My ultimate dream is to play for the first team of Brazil and win a World Cup. That’s my biggest dream. I know United can help me a lot with that dream and hopefully we can help out each other.“

Fred is also in the 24-man squad, with his club colleague one of six men handed their maiden senior call-up, as Tite looks to build for next year's Copa America, which is being held in Brazil.

The El Salvador game takes place on 11 September near Washington, followed by the USA encounter in New Jersey on 15 September.

www.manutd.com
Old 11-10-2018, 11:56 PM   #104
Andi Istiabudi
manager

WHY MY SHIRT JUST SAYS 'ANDREAS'

Andreas Pereira has explained why he has opted to have the name ‘Andreas’ on the back of shirt in 2018/19.

The midfielder, who returned to the club after a loan spell with Valencia and is pushing for more minutes in the first team after a bright start to the campaign, is similar to Alexis Sanchez in respect of the choice of name.

Although a now fully fledged Brazil international, the 22-year-old has revealed to us that the reasoning is not in keeping with the South American country’s tradition of often using a single name – such as is the case with team-mate Fred.

”It’s because a lot of players have Pereira,” he told MUTV. “My dad used to play with Pereira on the back and I wanted to change because, in Belgium, everyone knows I’m the son of my dad. The son of Pereira. I wanted to change that and start my own way and be Andreas on my own and be known as Andreas.”

Marcos Pereira, now 43, had a distinguished career in Belgium with clubs such as Sint-Truidense, Royal Antwerp and Lommel United, just after the turn of the century.

Andreas was always known as ‘Andy’ to his colleagues in the younger age groups at United, when coming through the ranks. It is something that has continued in the first team and the multi-lingual midfield man is able to converse in a number of different languages.

”They call me Andy or Andreas,” he confirmed. “So I respond to every name. So I can speak with everyone at the club. It’s good because I can understand everything!”

www.manutd.com
Old 22-10-2018, 04:42 AM   #105
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ANDREAS: WE'VE SHOWN IT IS NEVER FINISHED WITH US

Andreas Pereira says the Reds have shown real Manchester United qualities in the last two matches - and go into Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League clash with Juventus feeling positive.

Following the 3-2 win over Newcastle earlier this month, Jose Mourinho’s side were seconds away from another come-from-behind victory at Chelsea on Saturday.

United were 2-1 up thanks to Anthony Martial's double, until Ross Barkley’s stoppage-time equaliser at Stamford Bridge ensured the game concluded with an unsatisfying draw. However, substitute Pereira insists the team can take much heart from the last two second-half performances.

“We have shown that we can bounce back, that we still have faith and we are the Man United that everyone talks about,” Andreas told ManUtd.com. “It’s never finished with us, we always keep going. We can always bounce back and change a game around and if we keep doing well hopefully more wins will come.

“It was difficult at the start of the game but like the manager has said to us, we need to keep our confidence and keep doing well. In the second half we scored two very good goals and then in the end we were a bit unlucky with the second goal we conceded. But I think we did very well and deserved more.

“I think this gives us a lot of confidence for Tuesday [against Juventus] and the manager gives us that confidence too. We take a good feeling into the next game. We’re very pumped up for Tuesday.”

Pereira also praised goalscorer Anthony Martial after two fine strikes against Chelsea, on the back of his goal in the Newcastle win.

“He’s a great player, everyone knows that and he’s doing his job,“ Andreas told us. ”I’m very happy for him.”

The young Brazilian added that he was pleased to join the action in the 2-2 draw, as a second-half substitute, to gain more important minutes.

“It shows me that the manager has faith in me and I just want to push on when I get on the pitch, to show him what I can do for the team,” he said.

Attentions now fully turn to the Champions League, with Cristiano Ronaldo and Juventus due at Old Trafford on Tuesday evening.

www.manutd.com
Old 11-12-2018, 10:43 PM   #106
Andi Istiabudi
manager

THE BIG INTERVIEW WITH ANDREAS PEREIRA

Andreas Pereira has already made significant strides since returning to Manchester United from successive loan spells in Spain.

The midfielder was one of the shining lights in pre-season and, while his appearances have been limited so far this campaign, he has received regular praise from Jose Mourinho.

We recently sat down with our no.15 to discuss a number of topics – including his memories of the Academy and how Spain shaped him as a person…

It’s been a fascinating journey for you at United – from the youth team to the Under-23s to going out on loan to the first team. If you cast your mind back to when you first joined, who were the biggest influences for you at the time and what were your thoughts when joining the club?
“For me, it was something very, very special. When I first joined the club when I was 16, I remember it like it was yesterday – the first time I came to the training ground and saw everyone around, it was very special for me.”

Are there any games that stand out for you from your early days at the club?
“I remember quite a few. In my first game with the Under-18s, it rained so much that we had to stop the game and, of course, I remember the finals when we played in the Reserves when we won the league, so it was very memorable.”

You quickly got into the Under-23s set-up. When you joined that group, who were you listening to and who was in your ear at that time?
“I played a lot in that team with Adnan [Januzaj] because I was close friends with him and the manager Warren Joyce helped me a lot. It was very good for me to learn from those kinds of players who were playing with me, and especially Warren Joyce because he helped me a lot. It was different types of things that I wasn’t used to, especially like running a lot and he made me very strong mentally, so I’m very thankful [to him].”

You played in a number of positions in the Academy. Looking back now, how much has that helped you now?
“I think it’s very good because I’m a versatile player – I can play anywhere on the pitch and I can understand how the players have to run, so it helps me a lot. Even if I’m not playing in the position, I know what the right-winger has to do, what the midfielder has to do because I’ve played in these positions.”

Are there any specific games that stand out from your time in the Under-23s?
“I liked the game we played away at Liverpool – I think it was a semi-final when I scored in a 1-0 win. The game against Tottenham when we won the league with the Reserves when [Guillermo] Varela scored a last-minute goal [to clinch a 3-2 win], which was a very special one. There are a lot of games, especially with the Reserves, when we won in the last minute.”

Your first-team debut came in the League Cup in 2014. It must have been great for you to get on the pitch for the first team…
“Yes, it was a very special moment for me. We lost the game [at MK Dons] but for me it was very special to wear the first-team kit for the first time.”

You made your Premier League debut against Tottenham Hotspur in March 2015. What was the occasion like?
“I was a bit nervous, to be fair. [It was] my first time at Old Trafford in a Premier League game, I came on and we were winning the game, but still I was a bit nervous. In the first five minutes, I was just looking around the crowd but, after that, I became calm and played. I didn’t get much involved but I was very happy.”

You had two spells in Spain with Granada and Valencia. How much have they helped to shape the player you are now?
“It was very important for me, the two loans. I think I’ve totally changed after the two loans – I’m more mature, playing like an adult. I think I really grew up into football over there. I think they really helped me and I think if I stayed here I wouldn’t have had the progression that I had when I went on loan, so I think it helped me a lot.”

It must have helped you off the pitch too because you were in a different country and fended for yourself…
“Yes, it’s different so I was living on my own and doing everything on my own. The people here at the club always took good care of me, they called to see if I was good. But still it’s different in a different country. For me, I speak Portuguese but still in the first year, I had to adapt to speaking Spanish. But it was good for me, I got stronger from it, I’m more of an all-round player and I’m more ready to play now.”

You played more out wide during your time in Spain and came back to play very centrally at United. What’s that transition been like for you?

“I always normally play in midfield but in Spain I was playing more on the left than on the right wing. Now that I’m back in midfield, the transition for me is normal because I’ve always been a midfielder, so it’s been quite easy for me. But, of course, I will play anywhere the manager wants. If he wants me to play in the midfield role, I’ll play there. If it’s on the wing, I’ll play on the wing.”

We saw during pre-season how much faith the manager has put in you. That must give you so much confidence?
“Yes, I’m very confident and very happy that the manager gave me this opportunity. I just want to show him and all of the staff and the players what I can do and help the team.”

We also saw your maturity in pre-season – that’s one of the aspects of your game that has changed the most from us not seeing you that much in Spain. Has that been one of the biggest changes for you?
“Yes, I think I changed a lot. I’m more mature, I’m making fewer mistakes, I’m more consistent than I was before, so hopefully I can keep this up and be more consistent in every game.”

www.manutd.com
Old 14-12-2018, 11:20 PM   #107
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ANDREAS HUNGRY FOR MORE CHANCES

Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira has stressed he wants to be involved with the first team ‘every week’.

The 22-year-old played 90 minutes against his former loan club Valencia on Wednesday night, when the Reds were disappointingly on the wrong side of a 2-1 scoreline. However, it was the first time the midfielder has played a full match since the opening game of the season against Leicester City.

Speaking after the defeat in Spain, the midfielder said he wants to become a more permanent fixture in Jose Mourinho’s side.

“I'm hungry for more. I'm trying to do my best, to keep being involved in and out, each and every week,” Andreas told MUTV.

“It was good for me to be involved, to get some minutes. It was difficult at the start because of the match rhythm, but I did my best. It was, unluckily, not our night tonight.

“[I was] a little bit rusty but, after a few minutes, it went better and better. But I think each game would get better and better.”

Pereira spent last season on loan at the Mestalla, making Wednesday an emotional experience for him. The Brazilian also nearly netted for the Reds in the second half, but his long-range strike was well saved by Valencia goalkeeper Jaume Domenech.

United went 2-0 down in the game after Carlos Soler netted and Phil Jones put through his own net, but the Reds responded well late on and found a way back into the game through Marcus Rashford’s header.

“I think we spoke at half-time that we had to come back better and stronger,” added Andreas.

“We just conceded so it's like a blow-back, but I think we reacted very well in the second half and we were unlucky that we didn't get a draw.”

It was a disappointing result for the Reds, and had Jose’s men beaten Valencia, we would have finished top of the group and faced a potentially kinder draw, on paper at least, in the last 16.

“It is a little bit frustrating. We wanted to be first, so it's a pity that we didn't finish first.

“It's good for us. We're now looking forward to the next stages of the Champions League and we will do everything to go past it.

“Yeah, we have to face a big club, but don't forget that we are a big club as well, so we are going to face it and we are going to do our best to try to win it.”

www.manutd.com
Old 01-01-2019, 04:31 PM   #108
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 28-01-2019, 09:35 PM   #109
Andi Istiabudi
manager

SOLSKJAER'S PLAN FOR ANDREAS PEREIRA

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer doesn’t expect Andreas Pereira, Matteo Darmian or any other players to leave Manchester United in the remaining days of the January transfer window.

In a press conference to preview Tuesday’s Premier League match against Burnley, Ole was asked if any players could leave before Thursday's 23:00 GMT deadline.

“At the moment I can see everyone staying at the club because no deals have been done with anyone, I think,” said Solskjaer. “Then again there's still a few more days but I'm not too involved in the negotiations, so, whatever happens, happens.

“It'll be good to get the window closed so we can just focus on the squad and improving the ones who stay here.”

Two Under-23s players, Ethan Hamilton and Regan Poole, have already been loaned out to Rochdale and Newport County respectively to gain valuable experience in the Football League for the remainder of the season.

Solskjaer was also asked if another spell out on loan would be beneficial for Andreas Pereira, who spent the previous two seasons in Spain with Granada and Valencia respectively.

But our caretaker manager was adamant that he cannot see the midfielder making another temporary move away from the club.

“No, I can't see him going out on loan because Andreas has done fantastic in training,” Solskjaer told reporters at the Aon Training Complex on Monday morning.

“Ever since I've come back, obviously, I've kept in touch with Warren [Joyce], who had him in the Reserves. I've known about Andreas from before and he is a player that you could see play quite a few games for us before the end of the season.”

The subject of youth development was discussed towards the end of his press conference and Solskjaer hinted that several Academy players will make their first-team debuts later this season.

“We have quite a few talented kids in the youth team that you'd like to see, and you probably will see at some point before next season,“ Ole told the press.

”Because that's what it's about now for me, to put the club and to put the team in a good position when at the end of the season, how do we look like? What do we look like next season? And Mason [Greenwood], Jimmy Garner, Ethan [Hamilton], there's quite a few in that Reserve team that can do well. It's just about the right time.”

www.manutd.com
Old 03-03-2019, 12:16 AM   #110
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Statistik penampilan Pereira malam ini kontra Southampton menurut aplikasi resmi United..

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 57
::THE KING::, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, arnaldo_x1, Arra, asririzky, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, chincarito, cokorda, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, edoardo, endhy_cantona, fredrian.seven, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, id4y, jifortin, Johnny Depp, marsel david, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, oldark, Om Juna, penk22_, Pure_red, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, ronald hars, Rony_17, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, stamansa, tumpal_oneunited, UNITED1878, unreal, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, zacharyel, zudomiriku