United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 24-10-2018, 09:37 AM   #311
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Luke Shaw

'We gave them too much respect': Luke Shaw laments Manchester United display against Juventus as he admits they needed to be more aggressive after Champions League defeat

* Manchester United lost 1-0 at home to Juventus in Champions League Group H
* Italian giants Juve dominated the game in terms of possession at Old Trafford
* United ace Luke Shaw was not happy and said: 'We gave them too much respect'
* But team-mate Victor Lindelof added: 'I think we deserved more than to lose'

Luke Shaw lamented Manchester United's failure to play on the front foot after Tuesday night's 1-0 defeat at the hands of Juventus.

Italian giants Juve dominated possession at Old Trafford and scored the only goal of the game courtesy of Paulo Dybala on 17 minutes.

Speaking to BT Sport after the match, which left United with just four points after three Champions League games, Shaw expressed his frustration at the lack of aggression in his side's play.

Shaw said: 'I think first half we gave them too much respect and we let them play far too easy. Second half we tried and like other games we pushed more in the second half.

'At times today we didn't create too many clear-cut chances. I think first half they had way too much time on the ball and we expected it.

'We should have pressed higher and been more aggressive and that cost us with the goal.'

Valencia's 1-1 draw at Young Boys earlier in the day softened the blow for United, who remain second in Group H as a consequence of their rivals' dropped points.

United are two points above Valencia, but cannot rest on their laurels as Jose Mourinho's side play Juve again in their next European engagement.

Luke Shaw was not happy after Manchester United's 1-0 defeat at the hands of Juventus. United defender Lindelof said: 'It was a tough game but I think we deserved more than to lose'

Shaw added: 'It's disappointing but at least Valencia didn't win so we have to make it right when we go to Juve next.

Victor Lindelof, who played alongside Shaw in United's defence, was less damming about his side's performance.

But Lindelof agreed that United need to find a way of starting better in games.

'We played against a very good team with very good players,' said Lindelof. 'It was a tough game but I think we deserved more than to lose.

'Last couple of games we played really well in the second half, I don't know why. We have to start games as we play in the second half.

'I think the way we played in the second half we can take that with us. We know they are a great team but we are also a great team.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6309293/Luke-Shaw-laments-Manchester-United-display-against-Juventus.html
Old 27-11-2018, 05:13 AM   #312
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

SHAW: WE'RE ALL FIGHTERS

Luke Shaw insisted he and his team-mates are fighting for Manchester United, ahead of a potentially pivotal evening in the quest to reach the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League.

In Monday's pre-match press conference, Shaw answered questions about his time at Old Trafford as well as the team's current form, and stated his belief that the whole squad is striving to achieve greatness.

“I think everyone in the changing room is a fighter and everyone wants the best for the club and for the team,” he said. “We're all really good friends here, so we all need to be pushing each other. We all want the same thing and that's to win trophies and to be successful here at Manchester United.”

The Reds head into Tuesday night’s fixture on a somewhat mixed run of results. A standout victory away to Juventus in the Champions League has been followed by the disappointments of losing the Manchester derby and dropping points at home to Crystal Palace on Saturday.

Shaw, who was suspended for United’s most recent fixture, admitted that he does not have an explanation for the inconsistency but he moved to reassure fans that players remain dedicated to giving their all on the pitch.

“It's really hard to point a finger to what's going on,” Shaw said. “Of course, it's frustrating to watch, especially with me [being suspended] on the weekend, but we all know that we are much better than that. We train really hard during the week.“

“We always train hard, we always want the best from each other, we always push each other as a team,” he added, “But it's easy for me to come here and say we need to do this, we need to do that. We need to show it on the pitch, starting with tomorrow.”

Until last weekend’s suspension against Palace, Shaw had started the previous nine fixtures in all competitions, which is the longest consecutive run the defender has had in the team since he arrived at Old Trafford in the summer of 2014.

With two Player of the Month awards at the start of this season as well, Shaw agreed that it has been good for him to get a regular role in the team.

“I think it was always important for me to get a run of games,” he said. “In the last couple of seasons I haven't really had that. I've had one game in and probably three or four out or maybe even longer, so for me it was more about getting games and keeping my fitness up and that's benefited me a lot.

“I knew this was a very important season for me, especially at the start. I worked very hard in the summer to make sure that I came back in good shape and came back to make the manager look at me and for him to play me and thankfully he has. I just need to keep fit, keep strong and keep going.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2018, 08:21 AM   #313
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'You need a thick skin playing for Jose Mourinho but character criticism of players was a generational thing', says Manchester United ace Luke Shaw

* Shaw admits players need 'a thick skin' to play under Mourinho at Old Trafford
* The United boss questioned the 'character' and 'personality' of his young stars
* The Reds Devils face Young Boys in the Champions League on Tuesday night

Luke Shaw admits Manchester United’s players need ‘a thick skin’ to play under Jose Mourinho but insists there is enough commitment in the dressing-room at Old Trafford.

Mourinho questioned his players’ ‘heart’ after a disappointing draw against Crystal Palace at the weekend, and Shaw responded ahead of the Champions League clash with Young Boys on Tuesday.

‘Sometimes of course it might look like that, but I look in the training ground and I look around the changing room and I think everyone wants the same, and that’s to win games and to climb up the table,’ said the England defender.

‘Obviously that’s what we need to do. The last couple of days everyone has been very disappointed. This was a big start for us, after the international break we needed to get a win and it wasn’t meant to be. Of course we’re all disappointed but we need to fight for the club and the team and the manager starting tomorrow.’

Shaw has come in for his fair share of criticism from Mourinho before turning his United career around and signing a new £180,000-a-week contract this season.

He added: ‘You need a thick skin, of course, playing for the manager. But 100 per cent this club, it’s the biggest club in the world and we as players need to take what’s said on board and I keep saying it but we need to fight for the team, the manager and the fans and the club.

Defender Luke Shaw admits the players need ‘a thick skin’ to play under Jose Mourinho. The 23-year-old was one of the players who had their ‘character’ and ‘personality' questioned. Shaw insists there is enough commitment in the dressing-room at Manchester United

‘Of course. we’re going through a bad stage at the moment but that’s why I signed my contract, because I know good things are coming our way and hopefully that’s sooner rather than later.’

Mourinho’s latest assessment of Shaw in a television interview was to question his ‘character’ and ‘personality’ along with other young players like Anthony Martial, Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford. He also said that the former Southampton defender didn’t know how to ‘compete’ when the he first took over two-and-a-half years ago.

But Shaw brushed off the comments, saying: ‘What he said the other day, that was more a generational thing, I don’t think it was really aimed as much at us as individuals. He’s talking about nowadays’ generation, as opposed to when he was a bit younger.

‘I’ve kind of enjoyed it. It was a very big challenge for me with some of the things he’s said in the past, especially in the last year or two years.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6431279/You-need-skin-playing-Mourinho-says-Manchester-United-defender-Shaw.html
Old 24-12-2018, 04:05 PM   #314
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

SHAW: BRING ON THE BOXING DAY GAME

Luke Shaw can't wait for another chance to spread some Christmas cheer among the United supporters, as the Reds head towards a home meeting with Huddersfield Town on Boxing Day.

Speaking to the media after Saturday's game at Cardiff City, the left-back was buoyant after his team rewarded the travelling fans with a thumping 5-1 away win.

“The goals we scored were magnificent,” he reflected to reporters.

“Marcus Rashford's free-kick, the first goal, sort of helped to settle the nerves and then we carried on from there. When Cardiff scored, we didn't change anything, we kept going, and that third goal was amazing. It was an amazing team goal.”

Acknowledging the jubilation in the away end, Shaw added: “As players, that's what we want the fans to feel.

”Their support gives us that extra push and obviously it was very nice for them to have five goals. We haven't done that for a while now.“

“The fans are always really good, no matter where we go or what the result is. They've always been with us throughout the whole 90 minutes and hopefully they enjoyed the game as much as we did.

”The most important thing is we got the three points and obviously we look forward now to the next game.

“Obviously I hope everyone has a good Christmas and then looks forward to watching us at home on Boxing Day.”

United's winning start to life under caretaker manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has already reduced the gap to the coveted top four places in the table from 11 points to eight, after Chelsea suffered only their third Premier League defeat of the season, 0-1 at home to Leicester City.

“There's a very long way to go so we're not too focused on the other teams' scorelines at the moment,” said Shaw.

“The main focus is on us. If we carry on playing like this, we can pick up maximum points in the next few games and try to close that gap.”

www.manutd.com
Old 19-02-2019, 12:04 AM   #315
Andi Istiabudi
manager

SHAW: OUR CONFIDENCE HAS NOT BEEN DENTED

Manchester United defender Luke Shaw insists the team’s confidence has not been dented by the Champions League setback to Paris Saint-Germain in midweek.

The left-back is convinced the Reds can answer any questions raised by the defeat to the French champions positively, starting with Monday night’s Emirates FA Cup fifth-round test at Chelsea.

Quite how United respond to a first reverse since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took caretaker charge is something Shaw believes will show the true mettle of the players, even if our record at Stamford Bridge in recent years has not been good.

“I think this will now be our biggest test,” he told MUTV. “Obviously, we’ve been winning and winning really well. We’ve had a couple of tough away games which we’ve won and now we’ll see how we adapt to a loss as we haven’t had one in a while. We’ll see how we go into the next game and we want to win that one.

“It’s the most confident I’ve felt within the group in a long while, especially before the PSG game, as I felt so confident in the team. What we have been doing is very positive with the mentality going into that tie but it wasn’t our day.

”But we’re all very confident and we take that into training every day. The results have been showing that. Look, we can’t take one loss as a massive dent to us. It’s just a learning curve and we go again.“

Stamford Bridge has not been a happy hunting ground for United of late, but we were within seconds of picking up three points there earlier in the campaign, until Ross Barkley’s equaliser, deep into stoppage time, made it 2-2.

Anthony Martial scored both goals on that occasion but both he and Jesse Lingard will be missing in the FA Cup through injury.

“These are the games you want to play,” added Shaw. “You’ve got to beat the best teams in the competition to win it and it’s better to do it now, and get them out of the way. We know what we need to do against Chelsea as we had the game there earlier in the season and I felt we played really well and were unlucky not to get the win. We’ll remember the positives from that game and take it into Monday.

”They’ve been going through a rough patch and will be looking to put things right against us. It’s such a big game for them to do that but we’re the same. I don’t think anything else other than it is a very hard match, a tough game to have, but we’re ready for it.“

www.manutd.com
Old 22-02-2019, 08:57 AM   #316
Andi Istiabudi
manager

OLE WILL NOT LET THE STANDARDS SLIP

Luke Shaw says Manchester United’s caretaker boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is keeping everybody on their toes at Old Trafford.

The form has been sensational since the former striker returned to the club and our left-back is excited by the prospect of taking arch-rivals on Liverpool on Sunday in the 14:05 GMT kick-off.

Although Ole’s demeanour and personality suggests he is easy going, the defender insists there is another side to the Scandinavian that is ensuring the standards we have set ourselves do not slip.

“This is the biggest and best game to be involved in,” Shaw told MUTV. “Of course, we know how well they’ve been doing and how big the rivalry is between the two clubs.

”It’s one that everyone wants to be involved in. It’s always close to your thinking because of how big it is. It’s a really exciting thing to think about.”

The place is buzzing after the win at Chelsea extended the run under Ole to 11 wins, one draw and one defeat in 13 games. The Emirates FA Cup triumph was the perfect response to the Champions League defeat to Paris Saint-Germain and confidence remains high with the Norwegian at the helm.

”It’s just amazing to look at the job Ole has done since he came in,” added Shaw. “How much he has turned it around and how much the place is in a positive way now.

”It’s just amazing to look at the job Ole has done since he came in,” added Shaw. “How much he has turned it around and how much the place is in a positive way now.

”You know, Ole does it at the right time [shows another side to him]. He knows how good we can be and, if we’re not up to his standards or the standards of Manchester United, he will certainly let you know.

”We’ve had a few moments like that where we might have been comfortable in a game but got a bit sloppy. He’s the manager and he tells the players what he wants. It’s good and what we need sometimes, a kick up the backside from the manager, if we’re getting too comfortable.

”It keeps everyone on their toes but he’s an amazing guy and a brilliant manager.”

Liverpool approach the game on the back of a goalless draw with Bayern Munich at Anfield in midweek and they will welcome influential defender Virgil van Dijk back from suspension as they aim to regain top spot in the Premier League, with Manchester City involved in the Carabao Cup final against Chelsea at Wembley.

“We keep saying the same things but we need to keep doing what we’re doing, obviously minus the blip against PSG. We’ll keep focused on working hard and keep enjoying it so the results will keep on coming.”

www.manutd.com
Old 26-02-2019, 08:34 AM   #317
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'There's always room to improve': Manchester United's Luke Shaw confident he can reach another level after man-of-the-match performance in goalless draw against Liverpool

* Luke Shaw feels he has 'another level' after his superb display against Liverpool
* Shaw kept Mo Salah quiet as Manchester Utd held the title chasers to a 0-0 draw
* He is having a strong season after years dogged by injuries and fitness concerns

Luke Shaw produced one of his finest displays for Manchester United as free-scoring Mohamed Salah and Liverpool were kept quiet, but Sunday's man of the match cares little for the plaudits as he knows there is 'another level' to come.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side dug deep after suffering three first-half injuries to hold Jurgen Klopp's Reds to a 0-0 draw at a crackling Old Trafford.

United defended with a cohesion and resilience rarely seen towards the end of Jose Mourinho's reign, and 60 per cent of supporters named Shaw man of the match after a display that saw ineffective Salah taken off.

Injuries and long spells out of the side means such performances have been all too infrequent since arriving from Southampton in 2014, but those setbacks have only sharpened the 23-year-old's determination to reach the heights he knows he is capable of scaling.

Luke Shaw feels he has 'another level' after his man of the match display against Liverpool. Shaw kept Mohamed Salah quiet as Manchester United held the title chasers to a 0-0 draw. Shaw is enjoying an impressive season after years dogged by injuries and fitness concerns

Asked if the Liverpool match was one of his best performances for United, Shaw said: 'Defensively definitely, yeah, but these are the games that you want to try and step up in, you want to try and prove why you're here.

'You want to play against the best, you want to test yourself against the best and I want to keep doing that in my career.

'I'm still quite young. There's always room to improve and that's what I want to do, keep improving and see what happens.'

This time last year few predicted Shaw would still be at United, given his contract was due to run out at the end of the 2018-19 season and his inexplicable place in Mourinho's bad books.

However the 23-year-old has enjoyed a marked change in fortunes this term, establishing himself as the club's first-choice left back, returning to the England fold and signing a new deal until at least 2023.

'I think I've still got another level to come,' Shaw said after a performance that is sure to have impressed watching Three Lions boss Gareth Southgate. 'I don't think I am really at my best and I know what I can do when I'm at my best.

'Of course I am happy with how it went today but there's still more to come from me especially - and that's me being honest.

'I feel I can do more but the only thing I need to focus on is myself, keeping myself in the right conditions and keep pushing myself every day and trying to become what I want to be.

'Like I said, just keeping working hard and the most important thing in football is to keep enjoying it. At the moment, everyone at this club is doing that and it's great to be around.'

Shaw's focus on personal development is driven by a desire to help United improve. Quick to thank the fans for their support, the left-back's focus on the greater good was evident when asked about seeing Salah taken off in the second half.

'During the game, I'm so focused on just my job and what's happening in the game to really sort of focus on him coming off,' he said.

'Not just me, but I felt everyone today did an amazing job and the result wasn't what we wanted obviously for us and the fans.

'We were all very disappointed with how the first half went. We didn't play well at all. We had a change of formation, we had a good chat at half-time. Everyone was going crazy but, you know, we said, "relax and we just need to play our game" and I think second half was better.

'We still weren't at our best but overall I think we created the best chances and I feel we should have won.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6742685/Luke-Shaw-confident-reach-level-Liverpool-draw.html
Shaw (dan Lindelof) nih menurut gw makin berkembang dibawah Ole
Old 05-03-2019, 01:22 AM   #318
Andi Istiabudi
manager

SHAW: SOARING CONFIDENCE CAN HELP US IN PARIS

Manchester United defender Luke Shaw says his positive attitude and the team's excellent away form give him confidence ahead of our make-or-break game in Paris on Wednesday evening.

The Reds need to win by two goals to avoid elimination from the UEFA Champions League but the left-back says the club’s current eight-game winning streak on the road boosts United’s chances of progress.

“It helps massively,” Shaw told us. “The most important thing right now is that, I know we’re 2-0 down, but we’re so positive and so confident within the team. We have to pull off something special, but I feel that we’re capable of it.

“I am really positive that we can go there and get a result and get through to the next round.”

United have conceded just three goals in that club-record run of eight consecutive away victories, and Shaw believes defensive solidity will be key to success in Paris.

“Most importantly we need to make sure we don’t concede, especially early on,” said Shaw.

“I feel if we get one goal then it’ll make the tie completely different. They’ll feel it and it might change the game completely.

“It’s a long time, 90 minutes, and you never know what can happen if we get that early goal and our confidence goes onto an even higher level.

“I feel we can do it with the way we’re going at the minute, especially away.”

The Reds’ superb form since caretaker manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took over in December has seen us win 13 of his 16 games in charge, drawing two and losing just one - the home leg to PSG almost three weeks ago.

While that 0-2 result at Old Trafford makes the French club favourites to reach the Champions League quarter-finals, Shaw believes the players can also draw on European experience from earlier in the season for inspiration.

“We just need to defend well and when we get our chances, take them. We did it away to Juventus, a very tough game, and very few people do that,“ said Luke.

“We just need to think about the good things we did there and take that to Paris with us.

“We’ve got such amazing attacking players. Players that can create and players that can score wonderful goals and I’m sure we’ll have a strong enough squad.”

The Reds have been collectively and individually to a man, and Shaw puts his own praiseworthy performances down to simply enjoying his football once again.

“It’s hard to try and pinpoint anything that I’ve changed, I haven’t changed anything massively,“ he said.

”I think it’s more down to confidence and enjoying myself again, a lot of which is down to the manager and the way he is with me.

“He’s helped me a lot since he’s come in and I think he’s helped a lot of other players as well.

“We’re very lucky to have this job but to do it day-in, day-out, like any job, you need to enjoy it. The more you enjoy it, the more you get out of it, and I think everyone’s showing that at the moment.

“Real positive things are happening and that’s showing on the pitch but also off the pitch. This place is a much better environment.

“There are lots of positives but I just need to keep going, keep focused and keep enjoying football.”

ww.manutd.com
Old 17-03-2019, 03:30 PM   #319
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Meskipun United kalah dari Wolves, namun kita boleh berbangga bahwa Luke Shaw brhasil tampil ke-100 kalinya dalam membela United. Congrats !!!

Old 19-03-2019, 06:46 AM   #320
Andi Istiabudi
manager

SHAW FORCED TO WITHDRAW FROM ENGLAND SQUAD

Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw has withdrawn from the England squad due to injury.

The defender was one of two Reds called up by coach Gareth Southgate for the upcoming Euro 2020 qualifying games against Czech Republic on Friday and Montenegro on Monday, along with Marcus Rashford.

England had already been hit by a spate of withdrawals, with Southampton's James Ward-Prowse called into the group on Monday after Manchester City duo John Stones and Fabian Delph, plus Chelsea's Ruben Loftus-Cheek, pulled out.

Shaw played in United's disappointing 2-1 Emirates FA Cup defeat to Wolves at the quarter-final stage on Saturday but there will be some concern about his availability for the Reds' next game - the Old Trafford encounter with Watford on 30 March.

Caretaker boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has already had to deal with a number of injury issues, with Anthony Martial's knee problem scuppering his hopes of making a recall for France.

The latest development will be frustrating for the full-back, who has been in good form of late.

He was an unused substitute in the UEFA Nations League victory over Croatia in November after missing out on the 3-0 friendly win over USA and both of the previous international fixtures during the break in October.

His last action for his country was in the 2-1 defeat to Spain at Wembley, when he suffered concussion and was taken off on a stretcher, and those were his first minutes on the pitch for England since a substitute appearance in Germany in March 2017.

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 126
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, achmad.zaky, adhe united macz, adhie21, adnan44, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Ardiey11, asby_ansya, asririzky, ayahocta, bahar_six, bang_zak, basbesbos, Bengzimare, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, clsenz, Cupy, Dafabet, dayat_5, delongedee, Dhanny09, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, ericsuryadi, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fredrian.seven, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hamka Husain Pasonai, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, HMzqLWaylr, hombreng, hzent, iblismerah, id4y, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irulrozikin, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jifortin, Jodirama, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, Machavellii, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, Michael10, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, oldark, omink_08, Ompiter, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Redsbusby, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, Robiescream, ronald hars, Rony_17, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, tasho, timtam, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, victory II, w.keane27, wakhid ronaldo, wazza_ampuh, Wigatrisna SB, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku