United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 04-09-2017, 01:01 PM   #501
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Edwin van der Sar

Manchester United legend Edwin van der Sar tips Romelu Lukaku to fire former club to league title this term

* Edwin van der Sar believes Romelu Lukaku can fire Manchester United to title
* Belgian arrived from Everton for £75m in the summer and has started on fire
* Dutch great also hopes Paul Pogba can continue to grow in a United shirt
* Van der Sar believes Pogba's heavy £90m price tag now looks value for money

Manchester United legend Edwin van der Sar is confident the Premier League title will go to Old Trafford this term and believes Romelu Lukaku holds the key to their success.

The Belgian arrived from Everton for £75m in the summer after netting 32 times for the Toffees last season.

He's already scored seven times this year to help fire United to the top of the Premier League.

And van der Sar, a member of United's legendary 2008 Champions League winning team, has backed United to be the team to beat this term.

He said: 'Lukaku is a big presence, he scores goals and he has a lot of pace.

Former United keeper Edwin van der Sar has been impressed by Lukaku since his £75 move

'They have had a great start and with the players they had and the ones they've brought in, they are the team to beat. Hopefully they will finish first.

'I think United look decent, they are strong and have a good presence around them. I think they should be title contenders every year because they are Man United.'

Van der Sar played for a Manchester United Legends side at Old Trafford yesterday as they drew 2-2 with Barcelona Legends in a game for the Manchester United foundation.

After rolling back the years, the Dutch great also hopes Paul Pogba can continue to grow in a United shirt now his £90m pricetag looks like value for money.

He added: '£90m seems too cheap now doesn't it? He is a towering midfielder and he has pace and can score goals and I think he will do well this season.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4847452/Van-der-Sar-Romelu-Lukaku-holds-key-Man-Utd-success.html
Old 28-11-2017, 11:27 AM   #502
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Edwin van der Sar poses with a number of young players in Guangzhou, China on Monday

The agreement with Guangzhou R&F is expected to be worth £1.7m-a-year to Ajax

He was also tracked down by autograph hunters, who brought Manchester United shirts
Old 22-05-2018, 06:47 AM   #503
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Bentuk penulisan artikelnya yang dikutip dari website resmi United ini agak sulit dipahami, hehe...

THE GREATEST MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE

You dive to your right.

You see the ball coming towards you.

It touches your hands and goes away.

You have two, three, four seconds on your own.

Then you see the players coming towards you.

Ten years have gone by since Moscow, but they are magical memories.

I had a long career and people always talk to me about Moscow, but that gives me no irritation whatsoever. It was a magical moment for myself, for my club Manchester United, for Holland, for my parents, for my family, my wife and my kids so, of course, it doesn’t bother me at all.

If I think back I would rather have played, in European football, against European teams, rather than have an all-English Champions League final. Of course, Chelsea we knew. We were always battling it out for the Premier League title, for FA Cups and League Cups. In that way, all the players knew each other very well.

Maybe that is why it made the game more tactical, and it finished 1-1 after extra time.

Now, I think the English are not that good at penalties, and historically Manchester United were the same. Germans, they have a 97 or 98 per cent winning rate in shootouts. So Michael Ballack goes first…

Scores.

I think Chelsea studied me. Normally, I study the penalty takers but Chelsea really studied my habits, my patterns and I think they did that very well.

Juliano Belletti.

He’d only just come on as substitute, just to take the penalty, so he must have been confident.

Scores.

Frank Lampard.

I’d faced Frank a couple of times with penalties before. Chelsea were always getting cheap penalties against us, especially at Stamford Bridge. I did save one from him in the Charity Shield at the start of the season, but in the league, he beat me most of the time.

Unfortunately, also this one.

Ashley Cole.

I was disappointed with that one. That should have been my penalty already. He’s a defender; I should have saved that one.

John Terry. To win it.

It was a slippery pitch. I slipped for Chelsea’s goal during the game so, of course, the moment I dived to the right, I saw the ball going to the left. You see it in the blink of an eye and it’s off the post and out.

That feeling.

Okay, this is going to go wrong for them.

This is our match, our trophy.

In that moment, it felt like that.

I need to clear something up, by the way. I’ve seen some pictures of me standing over Terry after he missed. I’m generally quite a nice guy and that image, standing in front of him, is not me.

Anyway… Salomon Kalou.

Scores to my left. Again.

That was their strategy – going to the left. I think they analysed my penalties and probably 60-70 per cent of the time I went to the right. Less to the left and I stayed in the middle a couple of times. They really analysed that but it was also the turning point. I was starting to realise that every ball goes to my left.

Why is that?

So I tried to make a little plan for the seventh penalty.

Nicolas Anelka.

Normally, as a striker who has scored 150-200 goals already, he knows how to be calm and collected to score. His heart-rate doesn’t go up. But I don’t think he felt confident when he walked up.

Luckily, I could do some movements. I reacted a little bit to what had been happening. I pointed to the left.

I know your game now.

I know where you take the penalties and you are going to go to the left now.

Luckily, he took the bait.

I went to the right.

The ball came to the right too.

This one wasn’t in the corner. This one was an easy save. It comes towards you in that moment, it touches your hands and goes out.

I’m quite collected but I stood there and the guys are coming towards me.

There are those three or four seconds on your own, when you see them coming and then…

WHAM.

Everything happens then.

I think Ronny collapsed on the pitch. Wazza touched a couple of the guys then jumped over the boards. The rest of the boys were on top of me. I still have some great pictures with Fletcher, Carrick and Anderson.

Of course, you make saves as a goalkeeper, play the ball from the back, catch a corner. But, to be like a striker, scoring in the last minute or getting the only goal of the game to win it, it’s much more difficult. For me, winning the Champions League for United in Moscow, after extra-time, after penalties, was fantastic.

I don’t watch it back every week, of course, but every time I see the footage – and it’s honestly not that often – then the feeling comes back.

Yeah, this is the greatest moment of your life.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2018, 11:47 PM   #504
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

'HOW I CRACKED CHELSEA'S STRATEGY IN MOSCOW'

Ten years have passed since Manchester United lifted the UEFA Champions League on a dramatic, rain-sodden night at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow. Here, Edwin van der Sar goes into forensic detail on his role in that famous penalty shootout triumph over Chelsea…

“You dive to your right.

You see the ball coming towards you.

It touches your hands and goes away.

You have two, three, four seconds on your own.

Then you see the players coming towards you.

Ten years have gone by since Moscow, but they are magical memories.

I had a long career and people always talk to me about Moscow, but that gives me no irritation whatsoever. It was a magical moment for myself, for my club Manchester United, for Holland, for my parents, for my family, my wife and my kids so, of course, it doesn’t bother me at all.

If I think back I would rather have played, in European football, against European teams, rather than have an all-English Champions League final. Of course, Chelsea we knew. We were always battling it out for the Premier League title, for FA Cups and League Cups. In that way, all the players knew each other very well.

Maybe that is why it made the game more tactical, and it finished 1-1 after extra time. Now, I think the English are not that good at penalties, and historically Manchester United were the same. Germans, they have a 97 or 98 per cent winning rate in shootouts. So Michael Ballack goes first…

Scores.

I think Chelsea studied me. Normally, I study the penalty takers but Chelsea really studied my habits, my patterns and I think they did that very well.

Juliano Belletti.

He’d only just come on as substitute, just to take the penalty, so he must have been confident.

Scores.

Frank Lampard.

I’d faced Frank a couple of times with penalties before. Chelsea were always getting cheap penalties against us, especially at Stamford Bridge. I did save one from him in the Charity Shield at the start of the season, but in the league, he beat me most of the time.

Unfortunately, also this one.

Ashley Cole.

I was disappointed with that one. That should have been my penalty already. He’s a defender; I should have saved that one.

John Terry. To win it.

It was a slippery pitch. I slipped for Chelsea’s goal during the game so, of course, the moment I dived to the right, I saw the ball going to the left. You see it in the blink of an eye and it’s off the post and out.

That feeling.

Okay, this is going to go wrong for them.

This is our match, our trophy.

In that moment, it felt like that.

I need to clear something up, by the way. I’ve seen some pictures of me standing over Terry after he missed. I’m generally quite a nice guy and that image, standing in front of him, is not me.

Anyway… Salomon Kalou.

Scores to my left. Again.

That was their strategy – going to the left. I think they analysed my penalties and probably 60-70 per cent of the time I went to the right. Less to the left and I stayed in the middle a couple of times. They really analysed that but it was also the turning point. I was starting to realise that every ball goes to my left.

Why is that?

So I tried to make a little plan for the seventh penalty.

Nicolas Anelka.

Normally, as a striker who has scored 150-200 goals already, he knows how to be calm and collected to score. His heart-rate doesn’t go up. But I don’t think he felt confident when he walked up.

Luckily, I could do some movements. I reacted a little bit to what had been happening. I pointed to the left. I know your game now. I know where you take the penalties and you are going to go to the left now. Luckily, he took the bait.

I went to the right. The ball came to the right too. This one wasn’t in the corner. This one was an easy save. It comes towards you in that moment, it touches your hands and goes out.

I’m quite collected but I stood there and the guys are coming towards me. There are those three or four seconds on your own, when you see them coming and then…

WHAM.

Everything happens then.

I think Ronny collapsed on the pitch. Wazza touched a couple of the guys then jumped over the boards. The rest of the boys were on top of me. I still have some great pictures with Fletcher, Carrick and Anderson.

Of course, you make saves as a goalkeeper, play the ball from the back, catch a corner. But, to be like a striker, scoring in the last minute or getting the only goal of the game to win it, it’s much more difficult. For me, winning the Champions League for United in Moscow, after extra-time, after penalties, was fantastic.

I don’t watch it back every week, of course, but every time I see the footage – and it’s honestly not that often – then the feeling comes back.

Yeah, this is the greatest moment of your life.“

www.manutd.com
Old 31-08-2018, 10:39 PM   #505
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga diberi kemudahan..

'MU Akan Jalani Musim yang Sulit'
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Monako - Edwin van Der Sar memprediksi Manchester United akan menjalani musim yang sulit di Liga Inggris 2018/2019. Start buruk The Red Devils menjadi indikatornya.

MU menelan dua kekalahan beruntun di Liga Inggris. Usai ditaklukkan Brighton & Hove Albion, mereka dipermalukan oleh Tottenham Hotspur tiga gol tanpa balas saat berhadapan di Old Trafford.

Dengan hasil itu, MU sudah tercecer dari empat besar. Mereka kini tertahan di urutan ke-13 klasemen dengan raihan tiga angka. Mereka berjarak enam poin dari Liverpool yang ada diurutan pertama.

Eks kiper MU, Van der Sar, memprediksi bahwa MU mesti mengeluarkan keringat lebih banyak untuk menembus papan atas klasemen.

Di Liga Inggris belakangan ini, ada sedikitnya enam tim yang bersaing memperebutkan posisi empat besar. Selain MU, ada Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, dan Manchester City.

"Tahun lalu, ada jarak yang lebar (dengan Manchester City), dan tahun ini mereka menjalani start buruk, kalah dalam dua dari tiga pertandingan," kata Van der Sar di Sky Sports.

"Ini akan menjadi pertarungan yang membutuhkan usaha lebih. Anda mempunyai banyak tim tangguh di Premier League. Akan sulit di tahun ini," dia menambahkan.
Old 30-10-2018, 09:40 AM   #506
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Old 31-10-2018, 09:44 AM   #507
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Selamat ulang tahun VDS, salah satu kiper United terbaik
Old 13-09-2019, 09:25 AM   #508
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'We will see': Edwin van der Sar opens the door to Manchester United return once his time as Ajax's chief executive officer is over

* Edwin van der Sar has opened the door to possible return to Manchester United
* There have been suggestions that he could become United's technical director
* Van der Sar is currently chief executive at another of his former clubs, Ajax
* The 48-year-old has urged United to sort out David de Gea's contract situation

Edwin van der Sar has opened the door to a future move back to Manchester United when his time at Ajax ends.

The 48-year-old, chief executive with the Eredivisie champions, is being talked about as an option for when United eventually appoint a technical director.

Van Der Sar reaffirmed his commitment to Ajax but claimed he is open to new challenges and suggested a desire to take up different roles within a club.

‘You never know. At the moment, Ajax is the principal thought where I’m putting all my time and effort in and whatever happens in the future, we will see,’ the former United goalkeeper said.

‘I think the idea is that you have an opportunity to grow yourself and to learn. That’s what you do as a football player.

‘That happened when I went abroad to Italy and then when I went to England with Fulham and at United. It’s similar now.

‘At Ajax, we’re fighting hard to make sure we’re getting a different club into the higher echelons of European football and not coming from one of the big five countries.’

Edwin van der Sar has suggested he could return to Manchester United when he leaves Ajax. Van der Sar, who is currently Ajax's chief executive, played for United between 2005 and 2011. Van der Sar has urged United to sort out David de Gea's contract situation soon

Van Der Sar also implored United to sort out David de Gea’s contract situation — but insisted the club have enough quality to replace him if the Spaniard were to unexpectedly leave.

‘Other goalkeepers can also fill the gap,’ he added. ‘There are a few Premier League goalkeepers playing at the club who can also take the step up.

‘The decision needs to come at a certain point. It’s taken a long time now, so it’s a case of yes or no. Your form differs. He has been at such a high level for so long, so at a certain point it (a dip) gets noticed.

‘Maybe not the first two times, but then people start to write about it. But he’ll be fine. He’s a great goalkeeper.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7458139/Edwin-van-der-Sar-opens-door-Manchester-United-return-time-Ajax-over.html
Old 24-10-2019, 04:39 PM   #509
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Maaf MU, Van der Sar Masih Sibuk dengan Ajax
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Amsterdam - Edwin van der Sar menegaskan belum tertarik membantu Manchester United. Eks kiper Setan Merah itu masih ingin fokus bersama Ajax Amsterdam.

Van der Sar kini sedang menjabat sebagai CEO Ajax. Namun, pria 48 tahun itu sempat dirumorkan bakal menjadi direktur sepakbola MU.

MU bukanlah klub asing bagi Van der Sar. Ia pernah berseragam Setan Merah pada musim 2005 hingga 2011, dengan turut mempersembahkan 10 trofi, di antaranya 4 trofi Premier League dan sekali Liga Champions.

Menanggapi rumornya kembali ke MU, Van der Sar membantahnya. Ia mengaku masih ingin fokus memimpin Ajax.

"Tidak. Saya pikir saya sudah mengatakannya bahwa saya ingin membuat [tim] ini sukses di Ajax," katanya kepada BT Sport sebelum laga Ajax vs Chelsea.

"Juga sebagai pemain, anda harus membangun kepercayaan diri dan kualitas, kekuatan. Saya mencobanya dan mengalami banyak hal berbeda di sini."

"Saya masih belum selesai. Kami punya urusan yang belum selesai di sini. Mungkin jika kami bisa melangkah lebih jauh tahun lalu [ke final Liga Champions], itu sudah menjadi sebuah langkah, tetapi untuk saat ini saya berkonsentrasi pada Ajax," jelasnya.
Old 24-10-2019, 04:39 PM   #510
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Maaf MU, Van der Sar Masih Sibuk dengan Ajax
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Amsterdam - Edwin van der Sar menegaskan belum tertarik membantu Manchester United. Eks kiper Setan Merah itu masih ingin fokus bersama Ajax Amsterdam.

Van der Sar kini sedang menjabat sebagai CEO Ajax. Namun, pria 48 tahun itu sempat dirumorkan bakal menjadi direktur sepakbola MU.

MU bukanlah klub asing bagi Van der Sar. Ia pernah berseragam Setan Merah pada musim 2005 hingga 2011, dengan turut mempersembahkan 10 trofi, di antaranya 4 trofi Premier League dan sekali Liga Champions.

Menanggapi rumornya kembali ke MU, Van der Sar membantahnya. Ia mengaku masih ingin fokus memimpin Ajax.

"Tidak. Saya pikir saya sudah mengatakannya bahwa saya ingin membuat [tim] ini sukses di Ajax," katanya kepada BT Sport sebelum laga Ajax vs Chelsea.

"Juga sebagai pemain, anda harus membangun kepercayaan diri dan kualitas, kekuatan. Saya mencobanya dan mengalami banyak hal berbeda di sini."

"Saya masih belum selesai. Kami punya urusan yang belum selesai di sini. Mungkin jika kami bisa melangkah lebih jauh tahun lalu [ke final Liga Champions], itu sudah menjadi sebuah langkah, tetapi untuk saat ini saya berkonsentrasi pada Ajax," jelasnya.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 84
Aan Schmeichel, Aba_MaczUnited, alfiandrmwn, altamis, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andi Istiabudi, arief rachman, arik_, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Ayunda, Blacklist7, BryantWong, cheryska, Dani, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, DeJu, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, erin, fadilbedil, Fajar_, FCR9, FirdaAnnisa, giggs26, goodfron, Haji Paidin, irfan_mancunianred, irhamutd, irwin3, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, Legolash, Mahesa_Jenar, marendraselo, marsel david, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, muhammad rere albani, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, novanprihasa, octus, oldark, ollacarla, OrangeCreativeDesign, penk22_, Pure_red, Rean, Redsbusby, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rohibur rizqi, sepatu_ancur, SHOHIBULWAFI, SR 7, stamansa, stefano_will, theater of dream, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UNITED1878, unreal, VaDLi, vanrayen, Victory, walikece, Waynetommy, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, yusufdian, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku