United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 05-09-2018, 09:18 AM   #371
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ander Herrera Agüera

Ander Herrera keen to extend Manchester United stay as he enters final year of contract

* Ander Herrera will be free to talk to foreign clubs from January next year
* There is interest from his native Spain but the midfielder wants to stay
* Talks have been held over the past 12 months but they have yet to find accord

Ander Herrera wants to stay at Manchester United though he is still to agree a new contract.

The 29-year-old, a £32m signing from Athletic Bilbao in 2014, is in the final year of his contract and will be free to talk to foreign clubs from January.

Though there is interest from his native Spain with the likes of Atletico Madrid, Sevilla and Valencia monitoring his situation, Herrera is keen to extend his time at Old Trafford.

His representatives have held talks with United on and off over the past 12 months but have yet to find accord.

United's hierarchy have developed a reputation among the playing staff of allowing contract talks to drift with Marouane Fellaini a case in point at the end of last season.

Ander Herrera wants to stay at Manchester United though he is still to agree a new contract. The Spaniard is in the final year of his deal and will be free to talk to foreign clubs from January. Manager Jose Mourinho entrusts Herrera with a variety of tactical roles in midfield

Jose Mourinho wanted Fellaini to stay and similarly entrusts Herrera with a variety of tactical roles in United's midfield and, as against Tottenham this season, in defence.

United have initiated contract talks with Herrera's close friend David de Gea and with wantaway forward Anthony Martial.

They also want Luke Shaw to sign a new contract with the England international another in the final months of his deal and attracting interest from home and abroad.

Shaw has enjoyed a resurgence this season but his relationship with Mourinho remains uneasy as does the dynamic between the United manager and Martial plus captain Paul Pogba.

Though under pressure to improve performances, Mourinho was in buoyant mood prior to United's 2-0 win at Burnley on Sunday and was in high spirits at the UEFA Elite Club Coach Forum on Tuesday.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6131299/Ander-Herrera-keen-extend-Manchester-United-stay-enters-final-year-contract.html
Old 18-09-2018, 10:34 PM   #372
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

FOCUS ON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: ANDER'S ASSESSMENT

Ander Herrera and his Manchester United team-mates will head to Bern this week to kick off this season’s Champions League campaign, with Young Boys the first test to come in Group H.

Herrera, a connoisseur of the game and a passionate watcher of leagues across the world, sat down with us ahead of the trip and gave his assessment on the challenges that lie ahead in Europe…

TOP TEAMS BRING OUT BEST IN US
“It’s a big challenge for us but I’m happy with the group because I think we perform better against top teams and Juventus is the biggest club in Italy. They have done amazing in the last few years, it looks like they have a very strong club – the connection between the players, the manager and the fans is great. So I think it’s going to be interesting for all our fans and for Paul [Pogba] it will be special and for Cristiano Ronaldo too. It’ll be a good game to play.”

RE-UNITED
“He [Cristiano] came back with Real Madrid and I think our fans still love him, what he did for the club was great. But I hope he enjoys it only before the game! [Laughs] It will be very special for Paul to go back to Italy, to Turin. He went there as a kid and he became a man there and then he came back home. I think the fans still love him as well and they will give him a very warm reception. But let’s focus on the game as it will be special.”

JUVE HAVE BEEN ALMOST UNSTOPPABLE
“Nowadays [with Juve] it’s not only about the defence, I think they are very strong also in attack. They are a very balanced team, very experienced and they have great players, and they have done really well in the last few years. Milan used to be there fighting with them for the titles, Inter as well, but Juve have been almost unstoppable in the last few years so congratulations to them, but we will try to beat them and I think it’s a very good challenge for us.”

VALENCIA ARE STRONG
“I think Valencia is back to the Valencia we all used to watch, getting to quarter-finals, semi-finals and some finals. I think they are a very strong side and they are building a very good team. I know the manager and the style they play, they always play with the same system and they are very strong. They also really believe in the way they play, 4-4-2 with two strikers who are both very mobile. We cannot underestimate them because they are a really, really strong side.”

MESTALLA TEST
“It is very good [the Mestalla Stadium]. Now the connection between the fans and the team is very strong. Sometimes the fans used to be hard with the team when they saw them play not so well, but in the last few years they are doing very good and the connection is back and is very strong. When Valencia plays at home to Barcelona or Real Madrid it’s very hard for them to even get a point from the Mestalla, so it will be very tough.”

YOUNG BOYS HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE
“They are a team that has nothing to lose, they are playing against three big teams. They are probably a very young team like Basel last season with all the desire and expectations to do good, so that will make them difficult because they have nothing to lose. If I’m not wrong, I think their pitch is artificial so we will have to adapt in the first game which is away to them.”

THE MAGIC OF NIGHT MATCHES
“It’s an interesting group and it’s going to be hard – I think it’s a proper Champions League group and it’s fantastic to play in these great Champions League matches. In Spain we are used to playing night games and I think when you play at night it’s even more special for everyone, the atmosphere is normally, if I can say, romantic [smiles] and it will be amazing to play these games, especially at home, but if we want to get to the next round the first thing is Young Boys away. We don’t think about Juventus and Valencia. If we get the three points [in the first game] we will be closer, but it’s only about being focused on the next game.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 09:33 AM   #373
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Athletic Bilbao interested in deal to re-sign Ander Herrera with Spanish midfielder yet to agree new terms with Manchester United

* Athletic Bilbao interested in re-signing Ander Herrera from Manchester United
* Spanish midfielder is out of contract in the summer and hasn't agreed new deal
* Herrera wants to stay at United but is prepared to consider his options

Ander Herrera, out of contract at Manchester United in the summer. is being lined up for a return to Athletic Bilbao.

The Spanish midfielder is yet to agree new terms at Old Trafford, and Sportsmail understands the current offer on the table has fallen short of what the 29-year-old had hoped for and he is preparing to consider his options in January.

Herrera has been a key figure for Jose Mourinho during his tenure as United manager, however that has changed in recent weeks and his frustration has been compounded by a niggling injury.

Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera is wanted his former club Athletic Bilbao.Herrera previously played for Athletic Bilbao between 2011 and 2014, making 128 appearances

Fit again, he is hoping to stake a claim for a first team place after the international break and would like to stay at Old Trafford. Realistically, though, that may not be possible unless United revise their offer.

Athletic tried to sign Herrera in the summer and are prepared to make him the highest paid player at the club should he choose to join them in January.

Herrera cost United £29million when he joined from Athletic in 2014. He has had interest from Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and AC Milan in recent months.

He has looked to stay at United yet now the landscape has changed and Herrera could be tempted by a return to Spain.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6252583/Athletic-Bilbao-interested-deal-sign-Ander-Herrera-Manchester-United.html
Old 09-10-2018, 01:46 PM   #374
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Berita transfer in masih belum ada yak.
Malah berita yang mau transfer out. Hahahaha..Ander H
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 05:51 AM   #375
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

HERRERA: THE ONLY WAY I UNDERSTAND FOOTBALL

Ander Herrera was praised for making a game-changing impact as Manchester United came back to beat Bournemouth, after manager Jose Mourinho brought him on as a second-half substitute.

The Spaniard's performance was typically selfless, as his high-energy presence in the engine room enabled the Reds' full-backs Luke Shaw and Ashley Young to get forward and attack the Cherries.

Here's what the ever-modest midfielder had to say in his post-match interview with MUTV's Stewart Gardner...

There's nothing quite like winning a game like that, is there?
“Of course, the feeling is fantastic as you all know because you all enjoy it as much as we do. But we want to win games more calmly, and don't let the game go on until the last minute without winning the game. I think the second half was fantastic and I think that's the way we have to face every game this season, with the ball, with confidence, trying to hurt them with all the offensive players moving and making it really, really difficult for them because we have some amazing offensive players. But we have to improve because if they score two or three goals in the first 20, 25 minutes, maybe we lose the game.

“If we want to win against Juventus, against Man City, we cannot concede what we did in the first half today, even more with the team we have. When I see some players training or some players the way they played in the second half, Anthony, Jesse when he came in, Marcus Rashford, we have to win a lot of games with these players. So let's try to improve for the next game, from the first minute.

”We have to face the game the way we did after 30, 35 minutes because I think also for the last ten minutes of the first half, we played really well. But if we want to be in the top four soon, we have to do it from the first minute.“

The manager told us that you added energy and you were pressing higher in the midfield. Is that what he was asking of you?
“Yes, I think have that quality. I only understand football as a team sport. We have an unbelievable squad of 22, 23 players and we all want to play but we also want to help. Of course, I want to play every game of the season as you all know. But when I have the opportunity to play I just try to give everything on the pitch, as I have told you in this kind of interview since the first day I came.

”We have a lot of things to give back to our fans and the only way I can do it is on the pitch. If I have two minutes, it's two minutes. If I have eight minutes as the last game against Everton, I try to give everything in those last eight minutes. And if I have more game time like today, I will give everything. It's the only way I understand football.“

Why does it seem like we have to go behind in a game before we produce our best football? Is that frustrating?
“It's like I was saying in some interview before. Sometimes we have to see that everything is lost to react. And with the players we have, we can react. We can win games as we did against Newcastle or today. But one day hopefully we can go to the second half winning 3-0 and enjoy the game. Of course, we enjoyed this game because we won in the last minute but it's not healthy for our fans, for our fans' hearts!”

www.manutd.com
Old 05-11-2018, 08:15 AM   #376
rio vander vidic
first team
-

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
rio vander vidic has a spectacular aura aboutrio vander vidic has a spectacular aura about

Tau aje herrera kalo fans nya degdegan..udahlah perpanjang aja kontrak..hehe
rio vander vidic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 08:17 AM   #377
roodee_UID
reserve player
Rudii Hartono Daeng Tiro

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
roodee_UID is a jewel in the roughroodee_UID is a jewel in the roughroodee_UID is a jewel in the rough
Visit roodee_UID's Facebook Visit roodee_UID's Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
HERRERA: THE ONLY WAY I UNDERSTAND FOOTBALL

Ander Herrera was praised for making a game-changing impact as Manchester United came back to beat Bournemouth, after manager Jose Mourinho brought him on as a second-half substitute.

The Spaniard's performance was typically selfless, as his high-energy presence in the engine room enabled the Reds' full-backs Luke Shaw and Ashley Young to get forward and attack the Cherries.

Here's what the ever-modest midfielder had to say in his post-match interview with MUTV's Stewart Gardner...

There's nothing quite like winning a game like that, is there?
“Of course, the feeling is fantastic as you all know because you all enjoy it as much as we do. But we want to win games more calmly, and don't let the game go on until the last minute without winning the game. I think the second half was fantastic and I think that's the way we have to face every game this season, with the ball, with confidence, trying to hurt them with all the offensive players moving and making it really, really difficult for them because we have some amazing offensive players. But we have to improve because if they score two or three goals in the first 20, 25 minutes, maybe we lose the game.

“If we want to win against Juventus, against Man City, we cannot concede what we did in the first half today, even more with the team we have. When I see some players training or some players the way they played in the second half, Anthony, Jesse when he came in, Marcus Rashford, we have to win a lot of games with these players. So let's try to improve for the next game, from the first minute.

”We have to face the game the way we did after 30, 35 minutes because I think also for the last ten minutes of the first half, we played really well. But if we want to be in the top four soon, we have to do it from the first minute.“

The manager told us that you added energy and you were pressing higher in the midfield. Is that what he was asking of you?
“Yes, I think have that quality. I only understand football as a team sport. We have an unbelievable squad of 22, 23 players and we all want to play but we also want to help. Of course, I want to play every game of the season as you all know. But when I have the opportunity to play I just try to give everything on the pitch, as I have told you in this kind of interview since the first day I came.

”We have a lot of things to give back to our fans and the only way I can do it is on the pitch. If I have two minutes, it's two minutes. If I have eight minutes as the last game against Everton, I try to give everything in those last eight minutes. And if I have more game time like today, I will give everything. It's the only way I understand football.“

Why does it seem like we have to go behind in a game before we produce our best football? Is that frustrating?
“It's like I was saying in some interview before. Sometimes we have to see that everything is lost to react. And with the players we have, we can react. We can win games as we did against Newcastle or today. But one day hopefully we can go to the second half winning 3-0 and enjoy the game. Of course, we enjoyed this game because we won in the last minute but it's not healthy for our fans, for our fans' hearts!”

www.manutd.com

Herrera emang cocoknya, dari bangku cadangan om, pemecah kebuntuan heheh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DUMAI
roodee_UID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 08:23 AM   #378
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Jose Mourinho praises Ander Herrera for giving Manchester United 'balance' in dramatic victory at Bournemouth

* Marcus Rashford's late goal gave Manchester United a 2-1 win at Bournemouth
* Anthony Martial's fifth goal in four games cancelled out Callum Wilson's opener
* Jose Mourinho felt Ander Herrera's introduction was crucial for United
* The midfielder came on in the second half and helped the visitors take control

Jose Mourinho credited Ander Herrera with inspiring Manchester United's second-half transformation in their 2-1 victory at Bournemouth.

The Spaniard, 29, replaced Fred in the 56th minute and gave his team greater stability from midfield, also going close to scoring as they pursued a winning goal.

Mourinho has spoken of trying to find the right balance to a team which has developed significant defensive vulnerabilities, and Herrera's performance showed he has a further option as he attempts to establish that balance and work out his strongest XI.

Ander Herrera's introduction helped Manchester United snatch a late winner at Bournemouth. Jose Mourinho was frustrated with his side... but Herrera inspired a dramatic late winner

'I was happy with bringing Ander to the game because normally the intention, when you look for a better result than you have, is to play attacking players or in theory to make attacking changes,' he said.

'I felt that the team needed a player like Ander to give us balance in that position, to give us more pressure, recover the ball faster and also to protect Ashley Young, so I think I was happy with that change.

'The team was much better and we created lots of chances.

'As a team, the team performed much better in the second half. The two points we lost in the last minute against Chelsea, we got them back.'

Bournemouth had been on course for their sixth victory from seven in all competitions through Callum Wilson's opening goal, but were punished by finishes from Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford.

They had impressed with their expansive play throughout the first half and regardless of defeat remain on course to challenge for the top six, but their manager Eddie Howe said: 'It's a tough one for us.

'I think a lot of the aspects of our game were really good, especially during the opening period.

'We passed the ball well and there was really good intensity to our play.

'Manchester United changed things and made substitutions but I was pleased with my players' attitudes to the game and they gave everything to the match.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6351435/Jose-Mourinho-praises-Ander-Herrera-giving-Manchester-United-balance-victory-Bournemouth.html
Old 05-11-2018, 08:35 AM   #379
Sir Alsep Ferguson
Founder
talk less do more

Thanked 1,090 Times in 424 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Sir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of lightSir Alsep Ferguson is a glorious beacon of light

mourinho harusnya lebih sering mempercayakan kepada herrera di midfield

dapat 3 piala di first season mourinho...faktor herrera sangat berpengaruh ya

sayang malah mourinho berpaling dari dia hampir 2 tahun belakangan ini
Old 23-11-2018, 12:01 AM   #380
Andi Istiabudi
manager

HERRERA: WE ARE READY TO MAKE OUR FANS PROUD AGAIN

Ander Herrera has explained he feels fresh and ready to make United fans feel proud again, after using the international break to recover from the recent Manchester derby disappointment.

We spoke to the passionate midfielder during his visit to Manchester Academy High School in Moss Side, with the MU Foundation, where he discussed the importance of his break ahead of this weekend's Premier League match against Crystal Palace.

“I went to Spain for three days,” Ander told us. “It is important to train but it is also important to rest as well. I am fresh again, ready to help and I am ready to make our fans proud.

”We need the people of Old Trafford to support us and we want them to see our reaction, our desire to win and to get three points.“

'FOUR IMPORTANT LEAGUE GAMES'

The visit of Roy Hodgson's Palace on Saturday begins a run of three league games at Old Trafford for United, including a visit from Arsenal. Our Spanish midfielder, Herrera, knows it is important to return to winning ways this weekend.

“We have four important league games with three at home - against Crystal Palace, Southampton away, then Fulham and Arsenal at home, as well as Young Boys in the Champions League,” Ander explained.

“We must try and win all the games because, if we do, I think we will be very close to the top four. As soon as I recovered from the derby, I started to think about Crystal Palace. It’s important to win at home to get some confidence and to be closer to the top four.”

Herrera started in the derby defeat to Manchester City last time out and feels the players are eager to get back on the pitch.

“After City it was a tough two or three days because it is never nice to lose a derby for the fans, players, anyone in the club,” he told us.

“I know everyone wanted to play as soon as possible after the derby. When you lose a game, you want to play within the next day or two if possible.”

'FOOTBALL CAN MOTIVATE KIDS'

Ander was speaking at a Manchester United Foundation event on Wednesday morning, where he surprised a group of school children and helped them with their Spanish lesson.

Our no.21 explained why he takes part in events likes this for the Foundation, and how football is so important for youngsters.

“Sometimes the world separates us from society and we make the effort to do these activities the Foundation put on, because football can help people and motivate children to study,” said Herrera.

“When I was a teenager, I found it hard to study because you have a lot of temptations and other activities to do. My mum used to tell me if I did not study, I could not train.

”I was not a brilliant student, but I passed my exams by being a good student, so I think football can motivate kids to study and be better human beings.“

www.manutd.com

Last edited by Andi Istiabudi; 23-11-2018 at 12:07 AM..

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 158
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adhe united macz, adhie21, AdhiX, adnan44, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrio_iyo, andrydjemb4, ANGGAHERRERA, Ardiey11, arik_, asririzky, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Bengzimare, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, braausasda9593, bucay deathbat, Bulma, chincarito, ChrisHerrera, cyan91, DeE_, delongedee, Dhanny09, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fickarardana, finza_13, franky winata, fredrian.seven, Fuad quintana, Garuda20, GeaErang, ghopoereds, ghostman, gindalubis, goodfron, goodmin, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, HenryRooney07, hetims, hombreng, iblismerah, icalace, icebreaker, id4y, irfan_thered, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jifortin, jojo poenya, Juni HW, kagawa26, King_Cantona, Lang25, larukuga, loveUNITED, LUKIwae, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, Michael10, mochies5, mousetrap, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, oldark, Om Juna, Ompiter, Oom Panda, paiman, PatrickSquare, penk22_, Rean, Red Army, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, salimin, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, syafrudhyn MU, t10 CR, tasho, toenjq, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wakhid ronaldo, wira_ozora, Wisnu Edwards, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zudomiriku