United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 11-09-2018, 06:18 AM   #651
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Juan Manuel Mata García

After spending some time back at home in Asturias, visiting family and friends, I’m starting the week feeling good.

As you all know, we’ve had a few days that are different to the norm, as there aren’t any domestic games, so we’ve made the most of being able to train hard during the week and then rest at the weekend. I chose to spend mine back at home, to make sure that I’m feeling fully charged ahead of the games that are coming up soon.

It was a great couple of days, as there was great weather and also Asturias’ regional holiday, so my break was perfectly timed. Right now, however, I am writing this back in Manchester, ready to get back into training and already thinking ahead to our next Premier League match against Watford.

Many of you will have followed the international games, especially with the UEFA Nations League starting. One of the biggest fixtures of the opening games was without doubt England vs Spain, which finished 2-1 in our favour. It was a great result, although England didn’t give up until the final whistle in an attempt to at least take a point.

The worst news from that match was Luke Shaw’s collision, which forced him off the field due to injury. As you’re all aware, he has been in really good form over the last few weeks, I hope that it won’t be anything serious and that he can be back fit as soon as possible. I’m sending you a big hug and my best wishes, Luke.

There is still one more international game to go before league action gets back underway, but personally I am already focused on getting myself ready for what’s to come in the Premier League, Champions League and the League Cup, as during this rather busy month we will be playing in all three competitions.

I hope you all have a good week.

Juan

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 08:06 AM   #652
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

MATA: IT WAS A VICTORY FOR PRIDE

Juan Mata dedicated Saturday's thrilling comeback victory over Newcastle United to the Manchester United fans as the Reds came from two goals down to beat the Magpies.

The Spaniard, who came on as a first-half substitute, was the catalyst for Jose Mourinho's men to find a route to victory, as he curled in a delightful free-kick with 20 minutes left.

Speaking to MUTV after the game, Juan discussed a number of topics, including how he had been practising set-pieces in the week, the need to turn United's home form around and the importance of the Reds faithful...

DEFEAT WAS NOT AN OPTION
“It was special. We were losing 2-0, they created even more chances to score more goals and confidence levels were low. We needed to change something and when you have nothing to lose you just throw it and you push even more. We couldn't afford another defeat, especially for the fans. I think they saw today [Saturday] that we tried everything and we came back and from the mental point of view it was a very important three points.”

TARGET PRACTICE
“We needed something and yesterday [Friday] I was practising free kicks in the training ground. I scored I think three in a row and I left, so I said, I think I have the touch and today exactly it proved.

FIRST-HALF SUBSTITUTION
”Normally it happens if a teammate is injured, but today we needed something. We needed to try to be more intense, to create a bit more and that's what we did. First half was difficult, but after the half-time rest we came back with everything and definitely that first half helped.“

THE FANS PUSHED US ALL THE WAY
“Definitely, they pushed us, they helped us, to go more, to try more, to give this 50 minutes more and I'm very happy for them. I'm very happy for the team, for us, but especially for the fans. They don't deserve everything that is going on, so they deserve to see a team like today.”

A VICTORY OF PRIDE
“We felt that if we scored it was not impossible, especially at Old Trafford. If you score once you can score a few goals in some minutes; I've seen Manchester United doing that a lot of times over the years and today we did it. Even though it felt very difficult we did it. We created more chances to score more goals and that's a very positive sign. I will say that today the victory is a pride victory. I felt that on the pitch, I did not want to feel another sadness feeling, another disappointment feeling.”

www.manutd.com
Old 09-10-2018, 09:17 AM   #653
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Juan Mata reveals he stopped practising free-kicks in training while on a hot streak so he would be ready to score one against Newcastle

* Juan Mata claims he stopped taking free-kicks in training after hitting hot streak
* Mata says he stopped after scoring three so he would score against Newcastle
* The Spaniard also praised the Man United fans for spurring the side on

Juan Mata has revealed the superstition that helped him score a free-kick for Manchester United during their comeback win over Newcastle on Saturday.

The Spaniard came off the bench after just 19 minutes when Jose Mourinho hauled off Eric Bailly with his side 2-0 down.

Mata then helped to inspire the Red Devils' comeback as he scored from a free-kick in the 70th minute.

Juan Mata claims he stopped practising free-kicks on a hot streak so he'd score the next one. Mata score United's first of the game and helped inspire their comeback with 70th minute goal

‘We needed something and yesterday [Friday] I was practising free kicks in the training ground. I scored I think three in a row and I left, so I said, I think I have the touch and today exactly it proved,’ he told Man United’s official website.

Anthony Martial went on to equalise for United before a late goal from Alexis Sanchez gave the hosts all three points.

The lead up to the match was dominanted by speculation around Jose Mourinho's future, with some reports claiming he would be sacked regardless of the weekend's result.

But the fans at Old Trafford voiced their support for the side and Mourinho during the game and Mata admitted they helped to spur the team on.

‘Definitely, they pushed us, they helped us, to go more, to try more, to give this 50 minutes more and I’m very happy for them. I’m very happy for the team, for us, but especially for the fans,’ he said.

'They don’t deserve everything that is going on, so they deserve to see a team like today.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6252729/Mata-reveals-stopped-practising-free-kicks-hot-streak-hed-score-against-Newcastle.html
Old 14-10-2018, 04:43 AM   #654
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MATA REVEALS HIS FAVOURITE UNITED FREE-KICK

Juan Mata’s sublime free-kick against Newcastle United, which kickstarted the thrilling comeback at Old Trafford, was his seventh in Manchester United colours since arriving from Chelsea in 2014.

Earlier this week, we ran a poll in our official app asking fans to choose their favourite from Mata’s splendid free-kick goals for the Reds – ranging from his first one away to Newcastle in 2013/14, an exquisite effort against Watford in 2015/16 and his stunning strike away at Leicester City last season.

As always, you voted in your thousands, with 42 per cent going for his most recent effort in the Reds’ 3-2 victory over Newcastle.

MUTV’s Mark Sullivan presented the results to Juan but while the Spaniard wasn’t surprised by the outcome, he opted for a different set-piece strike as his favourite - a fine finish against Southampton at St Mary’s, in a 1-1 draw on the final day of the 2013/14 season.

“Well, I can see that they [the fans] voted that my best free-kick was the latest one [against Newcastle] which shows that it’s very recent and it was an important goal for the comeback,” said Juan as he pored over the poll results on a tablet.

“I think a lot of fans will remember that last 20-25 minutes because we looked very strong, very offensive and we created a lot of chances. I will personally choose Southampton away in 2013/14 – I think the technique was good.

“Watford at home – I remember I was wearing the [captain’s] armband that day and we won 1-0 with that free-kick which went in at the goalkeeper’s post. Newcastle away [was] my first one with United – it was also a nice one but I think technique-wise, Southampton away would be the best.”

After the Reds trailed 2-0 against Newcastle inside the first 10 minutes, Juan’s delightful free-kick from 20 yards curled past Martin Dubravka to ignite an incredible comeback in the final 20 minutes, as Jose Mourinho’s men fought back to win for the first time in five games.

Mata’s precise effort in the match last Saturday evening came after he had spent Friday perfecting his technique on the training ground – proving that practice does indeed make perfect.

“It doesn’t always work like that!” he said. “The day before the game, we were practising free-kicks and I took three, I scored the three of them and then I stopped and left. I thought, 'If I have a free-kick tomorrow, maybe I'll still have the touch in my foot and luckily I did.

“With set-pieces, free-kicks and things like that, practice is very important because you perfect your technique and then you have a better feeling of the ball, how you have to hit it and all of these things. Obviously it’s very different in a game from how it is in training, but I think that practice always helps for sure.”

www.manutd.com
Old 17-10-2018, 10:35 PM   #655
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MATA: THE GAMES AHEAD WILL ASK FOR OUR BEST FOOTBALL

Hi everyone. I'm writing to you all after a week without club football. I know that many of you, in footballing terms, will know a little bit about how that feels because Manchester United haven't played. It is normal, I'm also looking forward to our next game too.

It will, without doubt, be a special one for me: Chelsea v Manchester United at Stamford Bridge. For us, it will be the first test from a tough run of fixtures, but we are hoping to play at a high level and return home with a win. We will finish off October by welcoming both Juventus and Everton to Old Trafford. It is a fixture list that is going to ask for our best football.

I have said that there have been no club games, but that isn’t necessarily true. There have been a lot of other competitions still taking place, including the Spanish second division where Real Oviedo lost (I’m sending plenty of encouragement their way from England); and the FA Women’s Championship where Manchester United beat Charlton Athletic 3-0 [on Sunday]. I wish Casey Stoney all of the luck in the world, you have all of our support.

There has also been more good news for Common Goal. A legend of both football and Manchester United, Eric Cantona, joined our movement. It was a day where I myself felt really proud and happy, as Eric becomes a ‘mentor’ for Common Goal and will support us greatly.

Hugs, I hope you all have a great week.

Juan

Read his full blog here.

www.manutd.com
Old 23-10-2018, 03:04 AM   #656
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MATA GIVES FULL MARKS

Hi everyone. I am writing today with the memory of playing at Stamford Bridge still fresh in my mind, but also with the feeling that there isn’t long left until Juventus pay us a visit in the Champions League.

Saturday’s game in London was undoubtedly special. I will never stop being thankful for the care that I am shown by Chelsea fans whenever I play at their ground. It is something that is truly amazing, it makes me feel happy, proud and grateful.

What happened on the pitch was exciting, too, but in the end we were left with a bad taste in our mouths because we could almost reach out and touch the three points. Fighting back against Chelsea at their place deserves a lot of credit, especially as they have been consistently strong this season, and the team showed character to do so.

We managed to turn the scoreline around and were just seconds away from taking three points. They would have been important, but I want to keep talking about the positives: the competitive spirit and personality of the team, as well as the support of our fans that made the trip down to London. As always, they were 10/10. It was a special day for me on a personal level, an exciting game and it ended with a result that isn’t so bad to take in a difficult stadium.

As I’ve already mentioned, tomorrow we have another huge game. There is a lot of expectation heading into our clash with Juventus, and we hope to match that with a good performance. They are a massive opponent and it is a hopefully a great chance to experience another magical night at Old Trafford.

Hugs, I hope you all have a great week.

Juan

www.manutd.com
Old 30-10-2018, 06:17 AM   #657
Andi Istiabudi
manager

'WE FEEL LEICESTER'S PAIN'

Hi everyone... I am writing to you today with the win against Everton still fresh in my mind.

Three hard-earned points, which I think were well deserved against a good team that pushed us until the end. It is a victory that comes at a good time and gives us a confidence boost heading into some important fixtures that lie ahead in November.

The game was competitive and both teams had their chances, but we felt that we had spells where we were on top and had chances. I enjoyed being out there on the pitch and the most important thing was that we left feeling positive.

Now we can focus on what is to come. We will play five games next month, with the next three all away from home. We will keep the great support we’ve been receiving in mind as we prepare for three tough games on the road, starting with Saturday against Bournemouth. Afterwards, there will be time to think about Juventus and Manchester City.

I don’t want to overlook the tragic events that occurred in Leicester. I’d like to send my care and support to the families of the victims, with Leicester City’s owner among them. It is a massive blow for everyone who is a part of the Premier League. I send my best wishes to everyone at the club, we feel your pain and we are with you.

Sadly, I would like to also send my condolences to the family and friends of Paco Rius, the president of the Valencia supporters’ group that bears my name. I received news that he has passed away, which was truly painful to hear.

Hugs, Juan.

You can read the full blog on my website, JuanMata8.com.

www.manutd.com
Old 08-11-2018, 08:50 AM   #658
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I try to do what I do in training a lot of times': Juan Mata reveals he has been perfecting free-kick technique after Juventus stunner as midfielder dedicates goal to goalkeeping coach

* Juan Mata produced a stunning free-kick in the comeback win against Juventus
* The Manchester United ace said after he has been practicing his free-kicks
* He scored and celebrated with United goalkeeping coach Emilio Alvarez Blanco
* Victory in Turin puts qualification to the knockout stages back in United's hands

Juan Mata reveals he has been practicing free-kicks after training sessions and all the work paid off for the Manchester United midfielder having netted a stunner in the win over Juventus.

The Spaniard came off the bench in the second half and when Paul Pogba was fouled on the edge of the box with United losing 1-0, Mata assumed responsibility and curled it over the wall and into the top corner with his left foot.

The wild celebrations on the Manchester United bench were focused on goalkeeping coach Emilio Alvarez Blanco as Mata sprinted over and jumped into the coach's arms having seen his effort after training rewarded.

Juan Mata produced a moment of magic as he curled in a free-kick away to Juventus

The Spaniard ran over to celebrate with United goalkeeping coach Emilio Alvarez Blanco. Mata said afterwards that he has been practicing free-kicks with staff after training sessions

Speaking to BT Sport after the match, Mata said: 'I have confidence in the free-kicks at the moment. I train a lot after training.

'I like to stay with some balls and goalkeepers. It was important at 1-1 and maybe in future there will be substitutes in football where you can go, take the free-kick and come off!'

'It was a very very good night for us to win here today, get the three points against Juventus in Italy. It’s amazing. It was a very difficult game.

Mata believes the result in Turin was 'massive' for the club's hopes of reaching the knockouts. Mata then hailed the 'personality' and 'passion' of his team-mates to produce the comeback

'They have fantastic players but we come back to Manchester with the three points and that’s football.'

United fell behind after Cristiano Ronaldo netted a stunner and it appeared Juventus would go on to secure back-to-back wins over United.

But first Mata, and then an own goal from Alex Sandro, put United into the lead for the first time on the night and Group H is now wide open with qualification back in United's hands with two games to play.

For Mata, the result against one of Europe's most in-form teams is a statement of this revived team having produced a number of comebacks domestically in recent weeks against both Newcastle and Bournemouth.

'I will highlight the passion of the team, the personality of the team, the effort of the team and we kept believing we would have one or two chances,' he added to MUTV.

'A draw is not bad here but we get a massive three points. It’s a massive step for us in trying to qualify.'

Quote:
WHO IS GOALKEEPING COACH EMILIO ALVAREZ BLANCO?

Jose Mourinho moved to appoint one of David de Gea's most trusted confidants as the club's new goalkeeping coach in July 2016.

Emilio Alvarez Blanco, 44, was the coach who oversaw De Gea's breakthrough at Atletico Madrid.

When Quique Sanchez Flores, Atletico Madrid coach at the time, and his keeping coach Alvarez took over, De Gea, then 18, was in line to be sent out on loan.

But Flores asked Alvarez's opinion on the club's three goalkeepers — Sergio Asenjo, Roberto and rookie De Gea.

Alvarez said: 'El Nino (the boy) is the best one.' Flores replied: 'Are you serious? He is weak physically, he looks like a little boy.'

They developed a training regime and by the end of the season, De Gea was the first-choice goalkeeper of a Europa League-winning side.

Alvarez is a close friend of Jorge Mendes, Jose Mourinho's agent. It is likely that Mendes and De Gea recommended the coach.
Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6365309/Juan-Mata-reveals-perfecting-free-kick-technique-Juventus-stunner.html
Old 09-11-2018, 12:26 PM   #659
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

What's the Mata? Manchester United hero is still waiting on new contract offer from the club with only eight months left to run on his current deal

* Juan Mata has not been offered a new contract to stay at Manchester United
* This is despite him twice scoring in comeback wins for his club in the last month
* His contract runs out at the end of the season, with no extension on the table

Juan Mata is in the dark over his future at Old Trafford despite bailing Manchester United out of trouble twice in the space of a month.

Mata’s free-kick sparked a sensational late comeback against Juventus on Wednesday night as Jose Mourinho’s side rallied to win 2-1 in Turin.

It was similar to the Spaniard’s expert set-piece last month that saw United fight back from two goals down to beat Newcastle 3-2 and avert a growing crisis at the club.

However, Sportsmail understands that Mata is still waiting for United to make him a contract offer with less than eight months left on his current £140,000-a-week deal.

United triggered the 12-month option on Mata’s contract at the start of this year, but a player who cost £37.1million in 2014 will be a free agent in the summer and able to speak to foreign clubs in January.

It’s believed Mata would prefer to extend his contract at Old Trafford, but will look to stay in the Premier League if United do not offer him new terms.

The 30-year-old has been linked with his old Valencia boss Unai Emery at Arsenal, and has a number of offers on the table from Spain.

Mata is one of the United players who has endured a difficult relationship with Mourinho in recent months, and was known to be unhappy at being sacrificed to make way for reserve goalkeeper Lee Grant when Sergio Romero was sent off in the Carabao Cup defeat to Derby.

Juan Mata's goal against Juventus was his second decisive intervention in the space of a month. The Spaniard has not been offered a new deal at Old Trafford and is attracting interest

But he started all four games after coming on to score against Newcastle on October 6, and made another huge impact with an equally clinical free-kick against Juve at the Allianz Stadium.

Mata revealed that he pleaded with United captain Ashley Young to let him take the set-piece before curling a wonderful effort beyond goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny.

‘As soon as there was the free-kick in there, I had the confidence that I had to take it,’ he said. ‘I told Ash “please let me take it, because I can go over the wall”. It's very difficult for the goalkeeper because they don’t see a lot.

‘I think because of the venue and the importance of the game, it’s one of the best (I’ve scored).’

Alex Sandro’s own-goal from Young’s free kick three minutes later handed Juventus their first defeat of the season and only their third in 35 European games at the Allianz Stadium.

It has given United a great chance of progressing to the Champions League knockout stage from Group H and put Mourinho’s side in a positive mood ahead of the Manchester derby at the Etihad on Sunday.

Ander Herrera admits City will be just as formidable as Juventus, but believes an erratic United have proved they can be a match for anyone.

Mourinho’s side turned the last Etihad derby on its head in April when they fought back from two goals down to win 3-2.

‘It's true that they are the favourites because they are in unbelievable form, but this is Manchester United and you never know what can happen,’ said Herrera.

‘I don’t like to compare situations. It’s a new game, a new situation. Hopefully we can win.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6369031/Man-Utd-star-Juan-Mata-waiting-contract-offer-deal-run-summer-Arsenal-keen.html
semoga kontrak Mata segera diperpanjang
Old 13-11-2018, 11:55 PM   #660
Andi Istiabudi
manager

MATA: THIS BREAK IS OUR TIME TO ANALYSE

Hi everyone. We arrive at the final international break of the year after a week filled with many emotions.

Unfortunately, they have been contrasting ones. If after Turin we returned home happy and positive, after the Manchester derby we obviously felt the complete opposite.

It is a tough defeat to take because it is a special fixture, one that our fans wait expectantly for.

We had our chances and the team fought, but they [Manchester City] performed better and there’s nothing else to do but congratulate them, aside from focusing on working to improve to make sure that the second league derby of the season will have a different outcome.

Against Juventus, we managed to get a win that is very important, as it leaves us in a good position to qualify for the knockout stages of the Champions League.

The group is tough and nothing is guaranteed, but winning in Turin allows us to depend on ourselves in our final two games, which will be after the international break.

As I say, it is the time to analyse what we are doing well and where we have to improve, to make sure we’re at our best for the barrage of games that awaits us between now and the end of the year.

Hugs, and I hope you all have a good week.

Juan

You can read the full blog here on my website, JuanMata8.com.

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 248
29may, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, achiell, adhe united macz, adi_Giggsy, adnan44, agil7, Agoenk Mancunian, agylbonez, ailverson, aldysetiabudi, alfariziee, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Aman, aMieBeckz, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andaresta, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANDRE INX, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, apiddMX, Ardiey11, arief.ashary, arief_oct, arik_, arnaldo_x1, arthaphore, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, aulia.damarreza, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bnknk, BobbyMartial, bombom, bucay deathbat, bul bul, Bulma, cantonaaws81, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, clsenz, CurlHargo, czr, damar, Danang Pambudi, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, Efri Loebay, Eka UPC, ekomasihoke, endhy_cantona, ersalamanda, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FikriFadillah, finza_13, Fitransyah Putra, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, GeaErang, Geary_7, goodfron, GraceSharon, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hairos, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hendy, hwstars94, hzent, ibamoswaldo, iblismerah, id4y, idandisini, ilyasprawibawa, Imron Setyo C, indi30, indigoerz, indraaveiro, ipod7111, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irvanr, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jaxians, jifortin, jojo poenya, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Kurnia Alif, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, lanoya, lauraniza, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, maksum231, marviel, masbay, mbah mangun, MCR7, MichaelMU, mousetrap, mowtown, Muhammad Nizar, muhammadaulia, mygalzbiatch, myramadhani, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandasmith, NdeGue, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, Nuroel, nu_reccayasha, octus, oldark, ongen Vidic, paiman, panda777, PatrickSquare, penk22_, puji purnawan, ramzy_has, Rean, Red Army, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, red.jasmine, RedMachine, Redsbusby, redunited, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, revald, Revino Talan, rio vander vidic, ripkey, Riskur, Rissal, Rizana, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, SatriaRedArmy, scar721, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, shastro, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, sutan.gibson, swareksa, tasho, ted, teguhprasetyyo, Tevan, theater of dream, thiar22, tienli80, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, TriyasmokoME, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, udhetewur, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vhijhe, Victory, wazza_ampuh, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, xvolter19, YANGWAN, Yayat Dg Kulle, YUDHA ACHMAD, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, Zulfan