United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-11-2018, 12:15 AM   #3711
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Wayne Mark Rooney

Rooney Yakin MU Bangkit, asal...
Femi Diah - detikSport

Jakarta - Wayne Rooney optimistis Manchester United mampu bangkit dan berlari kencang di sisa musim. Asalkan, para pemain kunci mau bekerja ekstra keras.

MU terseok-seok di sepuluh pekan pertama Premier League. Saat ini, Setan Merah berada di urutan keada di peringkat kedelapan dengan raihan 17 poin. Mereka berjaral sembilan anngka dari rival sekota yang menempati puncak papan klasemen, Manchester City.

Dengan laju itu, posisi sang Jose Mourinho pun dispekulasikan. Rooney menilai laju buruk MU itu imbas inkonsistensi pemain pilar.

"Jelas, mereka tengah berada pada periode yang sulit saat ini. Tapi, Jose Mourinho sangat berpengalaman dan saya rasa beberapa pemain harus tampil lebih bagus lagi," kata Rooney, yang selama 13 tahun berada di MU, seperti dikutip BBC.

"Saya berharap mereka bisa kembali ke performa seharusnya, memenangi beberapa laga dan menjaga tekanan dalam persaingan di papan klasemen dan bisa kembali ke papan atas seperti yang ingin disaksikan banyak orang," ujar Rooney.

Rooney sekaligus menampik anggapan laju buruk MU sebagai ketidakpercayaan pemain kepada Mourinho. Dia yakin pemain lebih mengedepankan gengsi klub ketimbang ketidakharmonisan dengan manajer.

"Berkaca pengalaman saya, saya tak melihat dan mendengar pemain yang tak ingin tampil dalam sebuah pertandingan karena ada masalah dengan manajer. Saya rasa sebagai pemain kalian yak akan melakukannya, kalian akan menaruh respek kepada klub dan fans serta kepada rekan satu tim," kata Rooney.

"Saya rasa tak ada pemain, utamanya di Manchester United, yang bermain untuk Jose. Saya yakin, mereka bekerja keras untuk menuai hasil," ujar dia.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 08:08 AM   #3712
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Wayne Rooney insists he would have rejected England recall if it meant breaking Peter Shilton's caps record

* Wayne Rooney will make his 120th England appearance as a late substitute
* His farewell has been controversial and many think it devalues the shirt
* Rooney insists he would not have accepted if it meant breaking caps record
* 33-year-old will end international career five caps short of goalkeeper Shilton

Wayne Rooney says he would have rejected the chance to play for England if his controversial return had meant breaking Peter Shilton's caps record.

England's all-time leading goalscorer will make his 120th and final international appearance when he comes on as a late substitute against the USA at Wembley on Thursday night.

The 33-year-old will end his international career five caps short of goalkeeper Shilton's record.

Wayne Rooney insisted he would not have accepted the England cap if it broke the record. The England legend is set to appear off the bench late on in the friendly against the USA

'If I was in a position where this game was going to take the record off Peter Shilton, I would never have played in it,' insisted Rooney, who is England's most-capped outfield player.

'I would never have done that. But the game isn't going to affect an outfield player or Peter Shilton in that aspect.'

Although Rooney's return has been criticised by many, he believes farewell friendlies will become commonplace.

'As a country, obviously we haven't done anything like this before,' he said. 'It's the first time. I hope, in 10 or 15 years' time, we're here for someone, say Harry Kane, who could possibly go on and get the goalscoring record, and it will be something that happens again.'

Peter Shilton is the current record holder for England caps and boasts 125 to his name

Gareth Southgate urged his players in a team meeting to fully embrace Rooney's one-off return by tapping into his wealth of experience and knowledge. Rooney also intends to address the squad before the match.

Players will back plans to make Rooney the designated penalty-taker during the minutes he is on the pitch, a clear ploy to ensure the England legend is afforded the best possible send-off.

Southgate has been at pains to ensure his young players understand the magnitude of Rooney's international career this week, even putting together a statistical analysis of the striker's contribution in the players' area at St George's Park in Burton.

On his address to the squad, Rooney added: 'Whether it's to the full group or some of the young players, we're still working out how to do that.

'I'm sure that will happen in whatever way we feel is right. But for those players, it's important they can take what they want (from what I say).'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6386353/Rooney-rejected-recall-broke-Shiltons-caps-record.html
Old 14-11-2018, 08:18 AM   #3713
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Wayne Rooney hits back at critics of England call-up for farewell game... and denies attending THAT wedding

* Wayne Rooney bristled at mention of drinking session at the England team hotel
* Incident two years ago seemed like an unfortunate end to an international career
* But he said: 'I never entered that wedding', without going into further detail
* Rooney added he leaves with feeling of immense pride at England achievements

After denying he had even attended that wedding — his last act as an England player until this controversial recall — Wayne Rooney gave the impression on Tuesday that he also considers it unfair to be cast as a party-crasher at Wembley this week.

Someone had to mention the drinking session at the England team hotel two years ago that seemed to persuade Gareth Southgate to omit Rooney from his squad.

Not least because it did feel like a rather unfortunate end to the international career of England's most prolific striker and most-capped outfield player.

Wayne Rooney fielded some awkward questions but hit back at critics of his call-up

Was his desire to play against the USA motivated, in part, by composing a different conclusion to his England story?

Rooney bristled at the mention of that incident at the Grove Hotel, Watford, in November 2016, as he did when it was suggested he had not been selected by Southgate since.

'He did pick me again, actually, last season,' he said, in reference to the conversation he and Southgate claim to have had in August 2017, when Rooney declined an invitation to rejoin the England squad and instead announced his international retirement.

'And I never entered the wedding. That's another story. But I haven't been in a squad since the Scotland game. Partly through not playing for Man United and not getting selected and then the second part of it through making the decision to retire.'

Gareth Southgate welcomed Rooney back into the England set-up for the USA friendly

It was not the only awkward moment at St George's Park on Tuesday. The whole thing felt a bit uncomfortable given the response to this bizarre decision to give him a 120th cap 15 months after he called it quits.

As a tweet from his wife indicated on Tuesday, Rooney is a little upset by the criticism Southgate and the FA have endured since the plan to recall him emerged.

'Everyone's entitled to their opinion,' said Rooney, without providing much of an argument for why his selection had not in any way devalued representing the England team.

The 33-year-old stayed on message for the majority of his responses. It was a collective decision between his camp and the FA. He could not stress enough that what was most important was the fact money was being raised for the children supported by his foundation.

But it was when Rooney relaxed a little, when he started to speak more from the heart than from a script, that we got to see what he was really thinking.

To his credit, he would not have agreed to this game if it had moved him ahead of Peter Shilton as England's most-capped player.

Given that Shilton has been one of the fiercest critics of his selection for this friendly, that is probably just as well. 'I would never have done that,' he said.

He was also generous enough to praise Southgate for having the courage to promote young players. 'Fearless,' was how Rooney described England's manager, the most fearless of the six permanent bosses he has worked with.

He said he had agreed with Southgate to address the players and share his experiences as an international footballer while he is here with them this week.

But what Tuesday lacked was a more detailed reflection of what remains a fine England career, of opportunities missed as well as opportunities taken — of that night when he burst on to the international scene against Turkey in 2003 to that moment when he arrived at the England team hotel in Baden-Baden to declare: 'The big man is back!'

'The one that stands out for me is the goal against Switzerland to break the record,' he said. 'That was a special moment and something I'll always look back on.'

Rooney scored his 50th goal for England against Switzerland to become the top scorer. The achievement is one he cherishesand is something he feels 'immense pride' about

He was asked if he had any regrets. He could have said it was his failure to build on those marvellous performances at Euro 2004 in a major tournament, but he said it was the fact he had not been given the opportunity to say thank you to the fans.

Surely he regrets retiring 10 months before that marvellous 2018 World Cup campaign? 'My decision, I still believe now, was the right decision,' he said.

'I could see the younger players coming into the squad and I just felt it was the right time for me to stop and the right time for those younger lads to have the opportunity to step up.

'My time has been and gone. Some good games, some bad games. That's the story of my England career. I'll take away being the record goalscorer and representing my country 119 times and feeling immense pride.' Plus Thursday night, obviously.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6386375/Wayne-Rooney-hits-critics-England-call-farewell-game.html
Old 15-11-2018, 12:38 PM   #3714
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

ROONEY EXCLUSIVE: OF COURSE I MISS UNITED

Legendary striker Wayne Rooney admits he misses Manchester United, but the current DC United star is looking forward to an Old Trafford return to watch a game over the Christmas period.

Rooney is back in England ahead of representing his country for one last time in a friendly against USA at Wembley. He took some time out from training at St George’s Park to speak with our reporter Stewart Gardner, in an interview you can watch in full from 12:00 GMT on Thursday in the Official United App.

The club’s all-time leading scorer re-joined his former club Everton in 2017 before transferring to MLS side DC United last June. They were bottom of the league back then, but Rooney revitalised their season and powered them to the MLS playoffs, eventually losing out in a penalty shootout to Columbus Crew.

n our exclusive interview, the 33-year-old explains has no regrets about leaving United, though he is still rooting for Jose Mourinho's side and keeping in touch with developments at the club he served so well between 2004 and 2017. “Of course you miss it,” Wayne told us. “It was the highlight of my career, playing for Man United and I was there for so long. But it was the right time.

“I wasn't playing, first of all. I have always been a player who wants to play. Obviously I spoke to the manager and it didn't look like I was going to play, so it was the right decision and the right time for me to go. Obviously, you wish, the ideal situation was staying there and finishing your career there, but football changes. Different things happen and things happen for a reason.

“I left with great memories. I had a new opportunity to go and play in the States. I had a great time at United, though, and again I am looking forward to going back and seeing a few of my team-mates, and a few friends from the staff who I have made along the way.”

Rooney’s final appearance for United saw him playing his part in the historic Europa League final victory over Ajax in May 2017. Asked if he may have wanted a better chance to say goodbye to more of the supporters after so many memorable moments in the red shirt, Wayne was clear.

“To be fair, I would have taken winning the Europa League as my last game!” he said. “But, no, I know what you're saying. It would have been nice to have done it at Old Trafford. But I have been back there a few times and I will be back over the Christmas period, at a game to watch them.

“The fans give me a great reception every time I go back and when I went back with Everton. That was a nice moment. I had some great moments and obviously the testimonial. The fans have been brilliant to me and it will be nice to see a few familiar faces when I go to a game over Christmas.”

www.manutd.com
Old 15-11-2018, 08:30 PM   #3715
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Rooney Sebenarnya Ingin Pensiun di MU
Novitasari Dewi Salusi - detikSport

London - Wayne Rooney mengaku sebenarnya ia ingin mengakhiri karier di Manchester United. Namun ia juga tak menampik bahwa keputusannya untuk meninggalkan MU tepat.

Rooney meninggalkan MU pada musim panas 2017 usai berseragam Setan Merah sejak 2004. Kala itu Rooney memutuskan untuk kembali ke tim senior pertamanya, Everton.

Musim terakhir Rooney di Old Trafford tak berjalan mulus. Ia cuma 15 kali jadi starter dari total 25 penampilan di Premier League 2016/2017.

Bicara soal kariernya di MU, Rooney sebenarnya ingin bertahan lebih lama dan mengakhiri karier di sana. Namun minimnya waktu bermain yang didapat membuat penyerang berusia 33 tahun itu memutuskan untuk hengkang.

"Tentu saja merindukannya. Itu adalah highlight dalam karier saya, bermain untuk Manchester United dan saya di sana untuk waktu yang lama. Tapi saat itu adalah waktu yang tepat (untuk pergi)," ujar Rooney kepada MUTV.

"Pertama, saya tidak bermain. Saya selalu jadi pemain yang ingin bermain. Tensu saja saya bicara kepada manajer dan sepertinya saya tidak akan bermain, jadi itu (hengkang) adalah keputusan yang tepat dan waktu yang tepat bagi saya untuk pindah."

"Harapannya, jelas, idealnya adalah bertahan di sana dan mengakhiri karier di sana, tapi sepakbola berubah. Hal-hal berbeda terjadi dan semua ada alasannya," katanya.

Rooney saat ini berkarier di Major League Soccer (MLS) bersama DC United.
Old 16-11-2018, 05:07 AM   #3716
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ROONEY: I WANT TO BECOME A COACH WHEN I RETIRE

Wayne Rooney has told us that he harbours ambitions to go into coaching, once his iconic playing career comes to an end.

The United legend is playing in America with MLS club DC United, where he has been an influential figure since arriving in June, scoring 12 goals in 21 games.

Rooney is currently back in England to represent his country one final time, against the USA in a friendly at Wembley Stadium. Wayne took some time out from training to speak with our reporter Stewart Gardner.

Two of his former United team-mates have recently moved into coaching, with Michael Carrick now part of Jose Mourinho’s staff at Old Trafford and Ryan Giggs managing the Wales national team.

When asked if he will follow in their footsteps when he retires, Wayne said: “Yeah, it is something I am passionate about and I want to do.

”Obviously, I need to complete my badges, which I am doing over in the States. Hopefully, by the time I come back to England, I will have them completed and be in a position to accept or reject any offers I get.“

A number of former Reds took a different pathway into the media to become pundits after hanging up their boots, including Rio Ferdinand, Gary Neville and Paul Scholes.

Although Rooney hasn’t ruled out working in television later down the line, he is keen to pursue coaching or management as his next step.

“There is always time,” he said in our exclusive interview. “You have got time to do TV, if that is the way you want to go. I think everyone is different.

“I would prefer to give coaching or management a go. If it doesn't work out then I am sure there would be opportunities to do TV and whatever feels right for you.”

HOW ROONEY BECAME A LEGEND FOR CLUB AND COUNTRY

The forward left Old Trafford in the summer of 2017 to re-join his boyhood club Everton after 13 successful and trophy-laden years at United.

During his time with the Reds, he won 16 major trophies, including five Premier League titles, the FA Cup and the Champions League.

Wayne netted 253 goals in 559 appearances and surpassed Sir Bobby Charlton’s record to become the club’s all-time leading scorer in January 2017.

On the international scene, Rooney is also England’s all-time record goalscorer with 53 goals and is his country’s second most-capped player behind Peter Shilton.

After officially retiring from Three Lions duty in August 2017, Rooney is set to make his 120th and final appearance in a friendly against the United States of America at Wembley Stadium on Thursday (kick-off 20:00 GMT).

The Football Association has called the match ‘The Wayne Rooney Foundation International’ in support of the forward’s charitable interests, and to honour his record-breaking career against the country in which he currently plays.

To support the Wayne Rooney Foundation, which helps to improve the lives of disadvantaged children, you can text ROONEY to 70456 to donate £5, text ROONEY to 70577 to donate £10, or head to bt.com/Rooney to donate online.

www.manutd.com
Old 16-11-2018, 05:09 AM   #3717
Andi Istiabudi
manager

ROONEY: KEY TIME FOR REDS

Wayne Rooney feels the next few weeks could define how successful the season will be for Manchester United.

United have 10 games to play in all competitions before the end of this calendar year, including two more Champions League matches and key Premier League clashes with Arsenal at home and Liverpool away.

The club's former captain Rooney, who will make his final appearance for England tonight (Thursday), believes the period after the current international break will set the tone for the remainder of the Reds' campaign.

“The Christmas period in the Premier League always determines how well you’re going to do for the rest of the season,“ said Rooney, in an exclusive interview with MUTV presenter Stewart Gardner.

"I think it’s an important four to six weeks coming up for United. You have these games and it’s important to take advantage of them. You can either fall away, which would make it almost impossible to get to where you want to be, or you can build momentum and keep closing that gap.

“If you close it to a point where you are putting pressure on the leaders, it can make them look back and think 'oh, they are on a great run'.

“Hopefully United can do that and then we'll see where they go from there.”

‘THE PLAYERS MUST THRIVE ON THE RESPONSIBILITY’

Rooney worked under Jose Mourinho for two seasons at United before rejoining his boyhood club Everton in the summer of 2017, prior to his move across the pond to DC United.

Our former captain reiterated his belief that Jose is a winner but also feels the players must take their fair share of responsibility when they step onto the pitch.

“Jose can do what I know he’ll be doing – he’ll be working with the team and setting them up,“ said Wayne. ”But I think a lot of the responsibility has to go on the players' shoulders.

“They go on the pitch, they have to take that responsibility and they have to thrive on it. There will be tough moments throughout games, that is where the big characters have to lead by example on the pitch and almost drag the team through some games.

“You have got players like [Anthony] Martial, [Paul] Pogba, [Marcus] Rashford and [Romelu] Lukaku. When games aren't going well, they need to be the players who can just get that goal which wins you the game and calms everyone down.”

The Reds have shown a strength of character to stage stirring comebacks to beat Newcastle United, Bournemouth and Juventus in recent weeks – something Rooney feels is engrained into the club’s fabric.

“I think the spirit is obviously a big part of United’s DNA,” he said. “How many times have you seen us come back and win with last-minute goals? I don't think that is being questioned.”

After officially retiring from international duty in August 2017, Rooney is set to make his 120th and final appearance for England this evening, in a friendly against USA at Wembley Stadium.

The Football Association has called the match ‘The Wayne Rooney Foundation International’ in support of the forward’s charitable interests, and to honour his record-breaking career.

www.manutd.com
Old 16-11-2018, 09:00 AM   #3718
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It was embarrassing': Wayne Rooney admits depleted role in final season at Manchester United left him red-faced

* Wayne Rooney opens up on being left on the bench for Manchester United finals
* He came on in the final minutes during the Europa League final and didn't even make it off the bench against Southampton in the League Cup final
* Rooney says failure to make the team for those games convinced him to leave

Wayne Rooney has admitted his final days at Manchester United were 'embarrassing' as he slowly realised he was falling out of Jose Mourinho's first-team plans.

Rooney, the club's all-time leading goalscorer, says failure to start either the League Cup final or the Europa League final in the 2016-17 season convinced him that his time at Old Trafford was up.

Although having a bit-part role in Mourinho's squad, Rooney remained the captain as well as a living icon during his final season at Manchester United. However, his reduced status in the squad meant he was 'embarrassed' to lift the cups.

Wayne Rooney lifted the EFL Cup despite failing to come off the bench during the 2017 final. Rooney admits he lifted the cup at the request of Jose Mourinho but quickly passed it along

He told Sky Sports: 'I came on for one minute in the Europa League final. I was about to come on against Southampton in the League Cup final, and in those moments it was embarrassing.

'It was getting to a point where I was embarrassed. I thought "I can't keep doing this", as hard as it was to leave United.

'In the Southampton game, [manager Jose] Mourinho came to me and said: "I want you to lift the trophy." I was like: "Well, I didn't even play in the game."

'He was persistent with it, and I literally lifted it and moved it on. What was I doing? I need to move on and go somewhere else.'

Rooney was also given the honours of lifting the Europa League trophy later in that season

Mourinho used Rooney less and less as his first season in charge at Old Trafford moved on

Rooney brought the curtain down on his Manchester United career in the summer of 2017, joining his boyhood club Everton with Romelu Lukaku going the other way in a separate deal.

But his time at the Toffees would be equally difficult and he made the move to MLS side DC United this summer. He enjoyed a fine start to life in the USA and his family have flourished in their new surroundings.

On Thursday night, he signed off on his record-breaking England career with a final performance against the USA at Wembley. He was presented with a special plaque prior to the game to symbolise his contribution to the team in which he made 120 appearances and scored 53 goals.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6395641/Wayne-Rooney-admits-final-Manchester-United-days-embarrassing.html
Old 16-11-2018, 08:06 PM   #3719
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 27-11-2018, 08:18 AM   #3720
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Wayne Rooney posted a photo on Instagram of his family celebrating Thanksgiving in America

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 415
-bloodflowers-, -Ybb3F-, 73Rien, A.Per Utd, a3karona, Aba_MaczUnited, ABCers, abdu muhammad, Abe7, abramboyz, aci rubiarto, adelberth, AdhiX, Adit Ahong, adi_Giggsy, AdministratoR, adnan44, Agoenk Mancunian, Agussova, agylbonez, ajier307, akbar15, Akhira Yolanda, alandesta, albriham, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, alpben, aMieBeckz, Anak.Kecil, anaZT, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANDRE INX, Andrihard, andry1813, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, Anto MJ, Ardhie Nemanja, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, arians69, arief rachman, arief_oct, Arif VDS, arik_, arnaldo_x1, Arra, arymashuda, aryotejoo, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Ayunda, AzeesHernandez, aziz rizal, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bobby_permana, bombom, bondansetiaji, Brian Agni, bucay deathbat, Bulma, Candra_nm, cernanlantang, chafor, chest, chincarito, christof_ww, cimbuang69, clsenz, CRvidi, Cupy, cutehiruma, d10neladitya, Dafi de gea, damar, dannyboy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, denyun#17, derajulio, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhanimrh10, dhany_kai, dhanz77, Dhie_Cantona07, dhodoadrian, dhonatz, dims23, dluisgabriel, DonMafioso, Dony17, dudut, dummy, Dwi Oktarina, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, edobae, edosaragih, edroid, Efri Loebay, Eka UPC, ekomasihoke, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, enzosr017, erin, erland_lie, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, FauCAN7ONA, Febri Angga, Febribule, febza, felly_liu, Fendy setyawan, fercuy, ferly_Liemz, ferrizt, fetem, fey777, fhadhlan oktavansa, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, Fitransyah Putra, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, Ganda_aja, Gaza, GeaErang, Ghanyonk Galih, ghopoereds, ghostman, giantz, giggs26, Gilang Raka, gindalubis, goodfron, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hevny9, hiiyuu, holydragoon, hombreng, HRHMU86, hwstars94, hzent, iamsetia, iblismerah, icalace, iCarus, id4y, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, imamghazali, ImranImoh30, Imron Setyo C, intjeachmad, ipay, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irulrozikin, IskandarJool, ismail saleh, Ivank, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, joule27, jun sa, Juni HW, JustUnited, kahfi, kevinchoc, kingherooney, KingVida, King_Cantona, kinyaerwanda, kocomotoo, Lang25, lapanlapan, larukuga, lholob, Lila, littlebig, louis_ozhan, loveUNITED, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, lusiarha, lutviarfiansyah, Mahesa_Jenar, Mamenamenz, marsel david, marviel, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, MCR7, Merahponod90, Michael10, MichaelMU, mousetrap, Mritik123, MUFC1878, muh. rasyid, Muhammad Alam, Muhammad Nizar, muhammad rere albani, MuhFher, Muzen Sebastian, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, nanando, nandz, nay, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, neoradtz, Nickz09, nobitanta, noeleosinaga, noerdiana 11, novafajaraditya, novanprihasa, nyaprad_chip, obed ne, octus, oldark, Ole_Solskjær, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, Oom Panda, paiman, panda777, penk22_, Philipus, pongsamma, prahmono, pukimax, Pure_red, pweechevalier, quieroricos, rambo_rooney, randiex, ranggaviegaz, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, reddevilmaniac, redianayuherda, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Regasiqbal, revald, reynaldjhonson, reza willya, RichardEdwards, richardo_adolfo, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rizana, rizky na, rizkyfauzi26, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roo10, Roronoa Rooney, Rudy_tabooti, ruffy3rd, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, SaifulArmstrong, sandra putri, SatriaRedArmy, selthyzer, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, sir_otz, skunk19, smile_boy, sofiaismaniar, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, stenlie, Subagio U. Arra, sudhy nebo, Sulawan77, SuperBecks, sutimbul, sw19bear, swareksa, Syarifeghy, take68, tasho, Tata_redknightMUFC, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Thomas, TomEnrico, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unromantic_dio, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, vanrayen, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, victory II, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, waynehanks, WayneRooney, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, wazza_ampuh, Wengge Schmeichel, Wigatrisna SB, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, xShugo, Yayat Dg Kulle, yockel_777, yogiromadhona, yogo, yohanRED, YRgoFManpm, yudha septian, Yuli NewNew, Zakaria Jhack, zan_mufc, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zilas77, zudomiriku, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze