United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 29-01-2010, 06:25 AM   #11
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Chris Smalling

2 tahun lalu masi main di liga amatir, sekarang udh direkrut UNITED!!!! Gila pencapaian singkat, harus cepet berkembang nih jgn karbitan,mumpung umur masih muda dan badan segede gaban hahahaha

Yoi kemarin doi udh terihat berada di vip box OT hehehe mantapss
Supernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 06:27 AM   #12
Supernan
first team
dope

Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Setelah Arsenal juga mengklaim bisa dapetin Smalling, Confirm doi move ke OT

28/01/2010 19:00, Report by Nick Coppack
Smalling to make big move
manutd.com

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Fulham defender Chris Smalling has agreed terms and passed a medical examination. He will join the club in July 2010 on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee.

An England Under-21 international, Smalling has made 10 first-team appearances for Fulham, who signed him from non-league Maidstone 18 months ago.

Reds boss Sir Alex Ferguson said: "Chris is an extremely talented young defender, who we have been monitoring for some months. He’s very quick and reads the game well. He will be a great asset to the club, playing alongside some of the best defenders around and we’re delighted to have secured his signature."

Smalling, 20, described the move as an "unbelievable opportunity".

"My time at Fulham has been great and I have learned a lot about the game from Roy Hodgson and the coaching staff," he said. “But the chance of coming to the biggest club in the world is something I just couldn’t turn down. I’m excited about working with Sir Alex and the fantastic players in the squad.

"I’ve played a few times in the Europa League this year, but the thought of making the step up to the Champions League next year is great. I can’t wait.”
Old 29-01-2010, 08:02 AM   #13
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Bakau muda yang sangat potensial. padahal sebelumnya nggak pernah kedenger seperti halnya Kjaer, Cahill, dan shawcross tapi tiba2 langsung aja ada berita transfer.

Selamat datang (meski datengnya masih musim depan) di Theatre of Dream...
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 08:26 AM   #14
rooney
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
rooney Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernan View Post
Setelah Arsenal juga mengklaim bisa dapetin Smalling, Confirm doi move ke OT

28/01/2010 19:00, Report by Nick Coppack
Smalling to make big move
manutd.com

Manchester United is delighted to announce that Fulham defender Chris Smalling has agreed terms and passed a medical examination. He will join the club in July 2010 on a four-year contract for an undisclosed fee.

An England Under-21 international, Smalling has made 10 first-team appearances for Fulham, who signed him from non-league Maidstone 18 months ago.

Reds boss Sir Alex Ferguson said: "Chris is an extremely talented young defender, who we have been monitoring for some months. He’s very quick and reads the game well. He will be a great asset to the club, playing alongside some of the best defenders around and we’re delighted to have secured his signature."

Smalling, 20, described the move as an "unbelievable opportunity".

"My time at Fulham has been great and I have learned a lot about the game from Roy Hodgson and the coaching staff," he said. “But the chance of coming to the biggest club in the world is something I just couldn’t turn down. I’m excited about working with Sir Alex and the fantastic players in the squad.

"I’ve played a few times in the Europa League this year, but the thought of making the step up to the Champions League next year is great. I can’t wait.”
dia lebih tertarik masuk tim asuhan opa
daripada tim yang bermarkas di emirates staditon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
glory manchester united
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 08:55 AM   #15
B4YU
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
B4YU has a spectacular aura aboutB4YU has a spectacular aura about

We are family: Chris, aged eight, with younger brother Jason at Ridge Meadow Primary School

Booted and suited: Chris turns out for Walderslade Boys at the age of nine

B4YU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #16
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Smalling ready for United
New boy looking forward to challenge

Chris Smalling admits he expects to be star-struck when he pitches up at Old Trafford but is determined not to be nervous around his new Manchester United team-mates.

The Fulham defender's meteoric rise from Maidstone to one of the world's biggest clubs was sealed in January when Sir Alex Ferguson paid a significant sum to lure him from Craven Cottage, while allowing him to stay in the capital until the end of the season.

Smalling, who starts for England U21s on Wednesday night against Greece, is touted by many to be a full international in the future.

Rubbing shoulders with the likes of Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferdinand is a world away from that which he occupied just 18 months ago, when he was earning £5 an hour as a waiter while studying for his A-Levels.

While his move to United has come sooner than anyone could have anticipated, Smalling concedes there was only ever going to be one answer once Ferguson came calling.
Whirlwind

"It has been a whirlwind and things are happening very quickly," admitted Smalling. "It is very exciting.

"My move to United came out of the blue. I was just concentrating on doing well for Fulham and linking up with the Under 21s, then suddenly it came up and it is a fantastic opportunity for me.

"When you have one of the biggest clubs in the world even considering you will be good enough for them, it is a massive compliment.

"I think at times I'll be star-struck, but I'm not nervous. When I started to play for Fulham I got a few nerves, but I've played now and have started to get used to it."

Sky Sports
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #17
Jak_Ilcapitano_11
first team
provocatROc

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Jak_Ilcapitano_11 is a jewel in the roughJak_Ilcapitano_11 is a jewel in the roughJak_Ilcapitano_11 is a jewel in the rough

Visit Jak_Ilcapitano_11's Facebook Visit Jak_Ilcapitano_11's MySpace Visit Jak_Ilcapitano_11's Twitter Visit Jak_Ilcapitano_11's YouTube

walo belum lihat aksi aslinya dilapangan (Kususnya pas nih anak harus berjibaku meladeni striker2 mumpuni macam BibirGrobak.. eh Didier Drogba mksut saya, dan FernandoToples.. eh Fernando Torres maksut saya

tapi tetap berharap.. ini anak bakalan jadi the NEXT BIG THING di sektor pertahanan United setelah Vidic (mengingat berita kedatangannya yg terlalu dibesar2kan)..... AMIIIIEN
Jak_Ilcapitano_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:58 AM   #18
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Smalling Tak Sabar Duet dengan Ferdinand
Muhayati Faridatun - Okezone

LONDON - Bek Fulham FC Chris Smalling siap bergabung dengan Manchester United, awal musim 2010/2011. Bek muda Inggris tak sabar segera merumput bersama bek andalan United Rio Ferdinand.

Smalling mengaku sangat mengagumi kapten anyar Timnas Inggris. Saking mengidolakan, bek kelahiran Greenwich, 20 tahun silam, sampai meniru gaya permainan Ferdinand.

“Saat Anda muda dan ada seorang pemain seperti Rio bermain di posisi Anda, dimana dia sudah banyak bermain untuk Inggris dan Manchester United, pasti Anda selalu mencoba meniru sebagian gaya permainannya,” aku Smalling.

Beberapa waktu lalu, bek Timnas Inggris U-21 dinyatakan lolos dari tes kesehatan dan siap hijrah ke Old Trafford awal musim depan. Saat menjalani tes, dirinya sempat bertemu dengan Ferdinand dan kebahagiaannya saat itu tak terbendung.

“Saya bertemu dengannya saat menjalani tes kesehatan. Ya, hebat sekali bisa bertemu langsung dengannya,” ujarnya antusias, seperti dilansir Tribalfootball, Rabu (3/3/2010).
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #19
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jak_Ilcapitano_11 View Post
walo belum lihat aksi aslinya dilapangan (Kususnya pas nih anak harus berjibaku meladeni striker2 mumpuni macam BibirGrobak.. eh Didier Drogba mksut saya, dan FernandoToples.. eh Fernando Torres maksut saya

tapi tetap berharap.. ini anak bakalan jadi the NEXT BIG THING di sektor pertahanan United setelah Vidic (mengingat berita kedatangannya yg terlalu dibesar2kan)..... AMIIIIEN

Aku juga berharap hal yang sama. Harga 10jt pound menurutku harga yang mahal untuk ukuran bek (Vida aja nggak sampe segitu dulu belinya) tapi aku berharap pembelian ini akan sukses meski jangka panjang.

Sempet khawatir juga coz dalam pertandingan 6 terakhir fulham Smalling nggak maen 5 pertandingan (1 pertandingan baru masuk akhir pertandingan). Rinciannya :
tgl 28/02/10 vs sunderland --> cadangan nggak maen
tgl 25/02/10 vs shakhtar donetks --> cadangan nggak maen
tgl 21/02/10 vs birmingham --> cadangan baru turun menit 90+3
tgl 18/02/10 vs shakhtar donets --> sorry nggak ada reportnya jadi nggak tau.
tgl 14/02/10 vs notts county -->cadangan nggak maen
tgl 09/02/10 vs burnley --> cadangan nggak maen
sumber
Code:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/f/fulham/results/default.stm
Udah itu begitu turun maen langsung bikin blunder saar membela inggris U-21 vs yunani U-21 yang berakhir 1-2 untuk inggris.

Quote:
England Under-21 1 Greece Under-21 2: Smalling blunder leaves Pearce in a big hole
By John Edwards Last updated at 1:55 AM on 04th March 2010 - dailymail

Tapi ya Smalling masih 20 tahun dan masih banyak waktu untuk bertahan. Semoga ntar dibawah asuhan Fergie dia bakalan makin jago. seperti kata bro Jak_Ilcapitano_11, "the NEXT BIG THING di sektor pertahanan United".

Last edited by fredrian.seven; 04-03-2010 at 04:37 PM..
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:22 PM   #20
Supernan
first team
dope

haaha semalam blunder lwn Yunani u-21 nih kalah lg kekeke

masi bnyk waktu untuk berbenah Chris Bisa" doi dijadiin seperti patern Evans nih (amin)

Individual Win Games, But Teams win Titles

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 137
A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, abeat_bjm, adesaktiTRK, aGhaa, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, Ardiey11, arik_, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, Bulma, chest, chincarito, christof_ww, cynta, dannyboy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, delongedee, dery pramudito, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, dudut, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, iblismerah, icebreaker, id4y, irfan_thered, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Jodirama, jojo poenya, jusri, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kykyba7, Lang25, Legolash, Mahesa_Jenar, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, mousetrap, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, noerdiana 11, oldark, omink_08, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pweechevalier, Rage, raviKiko14, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, rizluq, robby7beckham, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, tasho, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, VaDLi, Van_Munandar, vhio, Victory, wakhid ronaldo, wazza ui, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker]