United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 14-08-2018, 04:09 PM   #1681
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter
Default Re: David de Gea Quintana

Manchester United expect David de Gea to sign new contract

David de Gea was always expected to sign a new contract with Man Utd but the club received a new boost from Real Madrid in the transfer window.

Manchester United expect David de Gea to extend his stay at the club after Real Madrid signed Thibaut Courtois.

The MEN previously reported that De Gea, 27, is ready to extend his contract at United and any possible move to Madrid all but ended with the Champions League winners' addition of Courtois in a £35million deal from Chelsea last week. Real are understood to have informed United of their impending deal for Courtois when the two sides met in Miami for a pre-season friendly earlier this month.

United sources have since told the MEN that the club was always confident of retaining De Gea beyond his current contract but accept that the Courtois transfer should make final negotiations easier. De Gea is represented by Jose Mourinho's agent, Jorge Mendes.

A fax machine issue thwarted De Gea's expected deadline day transfer to Madrid in 2015 and he inked new terms with United the next week. Madrid have enquired about De Gea in recent summers but the Spaniard's future has been secured by Mourinho, who made it his priority to kill off lingering interest from Real two years ago.

De Gea has technically entered the last year of his United contract but the club has the option of an additional year to tie him to Old Trafford until 2020. The Spain goalkeeper has claimed four of the last five Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year awards and could demand parity with highest earner Alexis Sanchez.

The Spanish media scapegoated De Gea after the national side exited the World Cup at the last 16 stage to hosts Russia and De Gea said last month he was 'really happy' to be reunited with his club teammates.

"I'm really happy to be back with the team and with my team-mates," De Gea said. "I want to be fit as quickly as possible. I had a holiday with my family, with my friends and everyone, and have a full battery to come back here to start again. It's always good to have a break, to relax and enjoy it with people.

"The season is long. You need to take a good rest and start again. Everything starts again and, hopefully this season, we'll do our job all together and try to win big things.

"It's hard. The first training session is always a bit difficult. The weather is hot and it's hard. I'll keep focused and training hard."

De Gea's commitment will ensure he becomes a longer-servant than United's most successful goalkeeper, Peter Schmeichel, who spent eight years in Manchester. De Gea, who started his ninth campaign with the club against Leicester on Friday night, has played 316 times for United.

Old 19-08-2018, 11:59 PM   #1682
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

JOSE: WE LOVE DE GEA AND HE LOVES US

Jose Mourinho believes David De Gea’s transfer value is “zero” – because the Manchester United goalkeeper is not part of the market due to him loving life at Old Trafford.

The irrepressible Spaniard has developed into the world’s best goalkeeper since arriving from Atletico Madrid in the summer of 2011, appearing more than 300 times for the Reds to date.

De Gea earned his first Premier League Golden Glove award in 2017/18 - as well as a fourth Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year award - and hopes to register a first clean sheet of the new season when the Reds face Brighton & Hove Albion at the Amex Stadium.

During the press conference to preview the Premier League match, Mourinho was asked by reporters to comment on De Gea’s value in the current market, in light of other goalkeepers moving for large amounts over the course of this summer.

“He is a Manchester United player and he will as soon as possible sign a new contract,” Jose explained. “He likes it here, we love him. We want him to stay, he wants to stay, so when a player is not on the market the value is zero.

“A goalkeeper is a player and sometimes people forget that a goalkeeper earns points and earns titles. A goalkeeper is as important as another player, so the old story of ‘I paid that for a striker, I don't pay that for a keeper’ is old-fashioned in this moment. People understand that and the market too, and I'm happy for them. I'm happy for the keepers.”

When asked if he would swap De Gea for any other goalkeeper in the world, Jose was clear in his response: “No! That’s the best question and the easiest answer. No.

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 09:39 AM   #1683
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jose Mourinho confident David de Gea will sign a new deal at Manchester United despite keeper 'holding out for £350,000 a week'

* Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea is out of contract next summer
* He has yet to sign a new deal and reports suggest he wants £350,000 a week
* But Jose Mourinho has reassured fans that 'good news' should be on its way

Jose Mourinho is confident David de Gea will sign a new contract — despite the goalkeeper reportedly holding out for a £350-000-a-week deal to put him on par with the likes of Paul Pogba and Alexis Sanchez.

The goalkeeper will be a free agent next summer and, as reported by Sportsmail last month, United were willing to make him the Premier League's best paid stopper with a new, £200,000-a-week-plus, long-term deal.

But De Gea has still to put pen to paper, with The Sun claiming the club are refusing to bend easily to the player's new salary demands.

Jose Mourinho is confident David de Gea will sign a new contract at Manchester United. The United boss has moved to reassure fans, with De Gea yet to put to paper on a fresh deal. 'Hopefully sooner than later we'll have good news,' the Manchester United manager said

Quote:
MAN UNITED'S TOP 5 EARNERS

1. Alexis Sanchez - £450,000 a week

2. Paul Pogba - £260,000

3. Romelu Lukaku - £220,000

4. David de Gea - £200,000

5. Juan Mata - £145,000
Mourinho has moved to reassure fans, however, claiming a deal to keep the player at Old Trafford should not be far off.

'I don't belong in the process of discussing deals with the players and negotiations with agents,' he said.

'I never did that, it's something that I don't even like to do.

'I would be a bad negotiator; I would give everything to the players. So I don't belong to that.

'I just know that everything is in movement and hopefully sooner than later we'll have good news.'

De Gea was long linked with a move to Real Madrid and only a dodgy fax machine cost him a return to the Spanish capital in 2015.

But Julen Lopetegui's side instead moved for Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois this summer, removing any lingering fear that the Spain international could return home.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6125785/Mourinho-confident-Gea-sign-new-deal-Manchester-United.html
Old 19-09-2018, 09:19 AM   #1684
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I never listen to stupid things': David de Gea insists he was not affected by criticism of his World Cup displays after error from Cristiano Ronaldo shot

* David de Gea insists he has not been affected by criticism of his performances
* He blundered by letting a Cristiano Ronaldo shot squeeze in at the World Cup
* De Gea went home from Russia having saved just one of 11 shots on target
* The Spaniard insists he has not taken any of the criticism on board

David de Gea insists he has not been affected by the 'stupid' criticism of his performances for Spain at the World Cup.

De Gea has been in better form for Manchester United since the start of the season, making an excellent late save at Watford last weekend to earn Jose Mourinho's side victory at Vicarage Road.

But the Spanish No 1 came under fire at the World Cup in Russia this summer when he blundered by letting a Cristiano Ronaldo shot squeeze through his grasp in Spain's 3-3 draw with Portugal and went home having saved just one of 11 shots on target.

David de Gea insists he has not been affected by the 'stupid' criticism of his performances

However, De Gea brushed off the criticism as he prepared to face Young Boys Bern in United's opening Champions League group game in Switzerland on Wednesday night.

'Normally I never listen to the people who speak about me,' he said.

'Normally, I focus on my job and trying to help my team and trying to improve every training session and try to be as a good as I can. I never listen to stupid things like this they say.'

The former Atletico Madrid keeper admitted that the artificial surface at the Stade de Suisse is not ideal, but he is determined to get off to a winning start after United's disappointing exit to Sevilla in the first knockout round last season.

'We are not used to playing on artificial grass so it's going to be a bit different and probably more difficult for us,' he said.

He came under fire at the World Cup when he let a Cristiano Ronaldo shot squeeze into the net. De Gea has been in better form for Manchester United since the start of the season, however

'But we have to train today to see how the balls work on this pitch and try to play our football here. We know it's going to be a tough game.

'We want to improve in the Champions League. It's such a special competition. It's a long time for Manchester United not to win this cup so we are ready to do it. We are in a difficult group, starting tomorrow with a difficult team. We want to start well, winning games and try to win the competition but we know it's always difficult to win.'

De Gea also hinted that he is ready to commit his future to United and sign a new contract, adding: 'I feel really loved at his club from the fans and from all the people who are for this club. I am really happy to play for this club, one of best clubs in world, so for me it's really good to be part of this club.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6181713/David-Gea-insists-not-affected-criticism-World-Cup.html
Old 04-10-2018, 11:41 PM   #1685
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

DE GEA TARGETS TEAM HONOURS

David De Gea has described his recent inclusion in the FIFA FIFPro World XI as an “honour,” but also stressed it is team success that matters much more to him.

The Manchester United and Spain no.1 spoke to us at the Aon Training Complex with his individual trophy last week, after being presented with it during a special ceremony in London.

It was an opportunity for the reigning Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year to meet some of his peers and legends and further validation of his outstanding talent.

“Well it was a pleasure to win this award, especially with the great players that have been in that team,” De Gea told MUTV.

"So, it was a huge honour to win that and it’s great to be recognised as the best goalkeeper in the world. I am very happy and proud.

“I think the most important thing for me about this award is the players vote to make this team so I am really proud about it. It’s really, really special for me. It’s been a lot of work in training, in games.”

De Gea rubbed shoulders with players he watched growing up and also managed to catch up with some of his friends, such as Spain colleague Sergio Ramos, the Real Madrid defender.

“It was an amazing night, with all of the great players that had been in the show and the legends as well,” he added. ”It was an unforgettable night. I was there with Ramos as well, with some players from Spain and from England as well, so it was a great evening.

“I spoke with David Seaman a bit, and with Didier Drogba. Ronaldinho was there. Roberto Carlos, Michael Ballack and Ronaldo too. It was very special. I grew up watching them, they were amazing players. They are legends.

”When you are young, you just want to play, to enjoy it with your team-mates. I never thought to win this award, but it’s a pleasure.“

The 27-year-old continues to receive personal recognition for his efforts but his primary focus is on helping United obtain more silverware to add to the Premier League, Europa League, Emirates FA Cup and League Cup winners’ medals he has already landed.

“Yeah [I’ve won a lot of individual awards],” he said. “But the ones that we want to win are the team ones. I think the individual ones are good, but the really special ones are ones you win with your team, with all of them, with Manchester United. This is the most important to win.”
Old 10-10-2018, 09:35 AM   #1686
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United face battle to keep David de Gea with keeper reluctant to sign new £275,000-a-week deal

* Goalkeeper David de Gea has not signed a new contract at Manchester United
* His current deal expires next summer but United can extend it until June 2020
* De Gea is understood to be concerned by their ability to win major trophies

Manchester United are growing increasingly concerned over the future of David de Gea amid the goalkeeper's reluctance to sign a new deal.

United chief Ed Woodward met with De Gea’s agent Jorge Mendes, who also represents manager Jose Mourinho, in London on Friday.

The club are believed to be offering the Spain international, widely regarded as the best goalkeeper in the world, a long-term deal worth approximately £275,000 a week.

Manchester United are growing increasingly concerned over the future of David de Gea. De Gea is reticent about putting pen to paper on a deal worth approximately £275,000-a-week

But De Gea is stalling on putting pen to paper, with the 27-year-old understood to be concerned by United's ability to challenge for major trophies with Mourinho at the helm.

The Spaniard is reticent about committing the prime years of his career to the club beyond the end of his current deal, which expires at the end of the season.

United have the option of extending De Gea's deal until June 2020, one they will take if new terms cannot be agreed.

But De Gea, who has long been linked with a return to Spain, could leave before then if United do want to sell him for free.

Following their comeback win over Newcastle on Saturday, United sit eighth in the Premier League, seven points behind the league leaders.

And, as reported by Sportsmail on Monday, the club risk losing some of their other stars if Mourinho survives for the rest of the season and the mood around the club does not improve dramatically.

Among them are Paul Pogba, United’s record £89million record signing who is desperate to leave and join Barcelona, Anthony Martial and Luke Shaw.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6255367/Man-United-face-battle-hold-Gea-end-current-deal.html
Old 10-10-2018, 10:11 AM   #1687
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Sekarang De Gea. Kontrak Martial juga blom jelas. Kontrak Pogba juga harus segera diputuskan minimal musim panas depan. Faktor Mou, prestasi, atau duit?
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 10:39 PM   #1688
Andi Istiabudi
manager

De Gea Tunda Pembicaraan Kontrak Baru, PSG Intip Kesempatan
Doni Wahyudi - detikSport

Jakarta - Setelah selama ini terus digosipkan jadi incaran Real Madrid, David De Gea kini dibidik Paris Saint Germain. PSG terus memantau perkembangan pembicaraan kontrak baru sang kiper dengan Manchester United.

De Gea saat ini sedang menjalani tahun terakhir dalam kontraknya bersama MU. Jika tak kunjung menandatangani kontrak baru, pada 30 Juni 2019 dia akan menjadi free agent.

Manajemen The Red Devils bukannya tak berupaya memberi kontrak baru. Upaya pembicaraan telah dilakukan, termasuk menjadikan penjaga gawang asal Spanyol itu sebagai pemain dengan gaji tertinggi di Old Trafford. Tapi De Gea belum mengambil keputusan.

Kondisi internal MU diyakini menjadi penyebab De Gea belum mau menerima perpanjangan kontrak. Setan Merah kini tidak dalam kondisi terbaik, mereka berada di posisi delapan klasemen Premier League dan diterpa berbagai masalah .

Dalam situasi seperti itu, PSG dikabarkan tengah memantau situasi De Gea. Jika kesepakatan tak kunjung tercapai, klub kaya asal Prancis itu bakal bersiap memanfaatkannya.

Paris Saint Germain saat ini punya Gianluigi Buffon sebagai kiper utamanya. Meski masih tampil oke di bawah mistar gawang, Buffon akan memasuki 41 tahun pada Januari mendatang.

De Gea adalah salah satu dari 11 pemain MU yang kontraknya habis di musim panas tahun depan. Banyak dari mereka belum menyatakan menerima penawaran yang diajukan karena menunggu perkembangan kondisi klub.
Old 14-11-2018, 08:26 AM   #1689
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'The one thing that's missing is he wants to win that Champions League': David de Gea's former coach reveals goalkeeper could leave Manchester United in order to win European cup

* David de Gea's contract runs out in June but could trigger a one-year extension
* Eric Steele believes the 28-year-old shot-stopper is dedicated to Man United
* De Gea's ex-coach realises the importance of winning the Champions League

David de Gea's former coach Eric Steele has revealed the goalkeeper could leave Manchester United in order to win the Champions League.

The Spanish shot-stopper's contract at Old Trafford runs out in June, although there is the possibility of triggering a one-year extension.

Steele, who moved to United in 2008 and scouted De Gea to replace Edwin Van Der Sar, believes the 28-year-old is dedicated to the Red Devils but acknowledges the importance of winning the European Cup.

Eric Steele has revealed David de Gea could leave Man United to win the Champions League. Steele moved to United in 2008 and scouted Spanish goalkeeper to replace Edwin van der Sar

'If you ask David now, he is fully committed to Manchester United,' Steele told the Goalkeepers' Union podcast.

'He has got a fantastic rapport with the players, the fans but he wants to be a winner and inevitably he might look at his pathway now and think "will I get that at Manchester United" certainly at the moment they are still in the Champions League.

De Gea has made 16 appearances for United this season, in which he's kept three clean sheets

'Long may David stay in the Premier League and long may he continue but you would understand why if he wants to win that ultimate prize. The one thing that's missing is he wants to win that Champions League.

'Will he be gaining that at Manchester United? I hope he does I really do for the sake of the club because when you have been at somewhere like Manchester United you cannot stop being a supporter just when you leave it.'

De Gea has made 16 appearances for United so far this campaign, in which he has kept three clean sheets and conceded 23 goals.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6385183/De-Geas-former-coach-reveals-leave-Man-United-win-Champions-League.html
Old 19-11-2018, 05:49 AM   #1690
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Gelombang Kritik Terpa De Gea, Enrique: Harusnya kepada Tim dan Pelatih
Femi Diah - detikSport

Las Palmas - David De Gea mendapatkan gelombang kritik belakangan ini. Pelatih timnas Spanyol, Luis Enrique, membelanya.

De Gea disorot setelah Spanyol kalah karena gol di menit terakhir Kroasia pada UEFA Nations League. La Furia Roja menelan kekalahan 2-3 dalam pertandingan tersebut.

Kekalahan itu membuat Spanyol belum mengamankan tempat di semifinal. Mereka harus menunggu hasil laga lain, antara Inggris dengan Kroasia.

Dengan kekalahan itu, nama kiper Spanyol lain yang kini membela Chelsea, Kepa Arrizabalaga, disebut-sebut bakal menggantikan tempat De Gea dalam pertandingan terdekat. Sanyol akan menghadapi Bosnia Herzegovina pada 19 November.

Enrique tak memberikan penjelasan rinci saat dikonfirmasi rumor tersebut. Dia menyebut kritik harus diberikan kepada tim, bukan perseorangan.

"Yang aneh justru kritiknya itu sendiri. Kritik itu seharusnya diberikan kepada tim dan pelatih juga. Ketika itu ditujukan kepada satu orang, itu tak adil. Sebab, ini merupakan olahraga tim," kata Enrique seperti dikutip Four Four Two.

"Gol tercipta bukan cuma karena penjaga gawang. Ketika kami kebobolan maka itu menjadi tanggung jawab kami. Tidak adil kritik kepada satu orang. Saya tak menunjuk pemain dengan coba-coba," kata Enrique.

"Saya menganalisis berbagai hal secara umum dan dari sanalah saya mengambil keputusan. Saya tidak akan berbicara tentang preferensi saya, karena tindakan saya berbicara lebih nyata daripada kata-kata," ujar dia.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 350
#Sandy, -bloodflowers-, -Ybb3F-, A.Per Utd, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, abdataqwa, abdu muhammad, abeat_bjm, adefebsa, adhe united macz, adittelor, adi_Giggsy, aGhaa, Aldi_Rizal, aldysetiabudi, alexanderjoshua, alfarieano, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, alqodri, ambeh, aMieBeckz, and1, andeedotcom, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andree_david, andrio_iyo, andrydjemb4, anenk_garcia, AngeloAlvin, Anto MJ, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, Ardi_UIMOLT, arfad, arief rachman, ariesto, Arif VDS, arik_, aris9inanjar, Arra, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, banadegea, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, Bhungshu28, big_ganz, billywarouw, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, bucay deathbat, Bulma, caliski_heinz, chest, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cie_1, clsenz, Cupy, cynta, czr, d10neladitya, Dafi de gea, dalasviggi, Danang Pambudi, dandymunandar, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dee_vee7, derajulio, DermawanIsUnitedFans, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, der_emperor, DhaniGiggsy, dhany_kai, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dhoyoque, Dino De Gea, doddlez, Dodi Hakim, dododik, dudut, dwi agung, Dwi Oktarina, dwi.cleverley23, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, edobae, Egi Jr, Eka UPC, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, Ereius, erin, ersalamanda, Eryk EQ, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febri Angga, Febribule, febza, Federico27, ferly_Liemz, ferry11, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, gembul, ghopoereds, giantz, giggs26, goodfron, Grace Naibaho, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hdhe16, hendiplast, Hendy, HenryRooney07, Hermanto, herzgiggsy, hevny9, holydragoon, hombreng, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, icalace, icebreaker, id4y, ilz, indi30, indraaveiro, ing areese, iqbal, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irhamutd, IskandarJool, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, Jak_Ilcapitano_11, jarpop, jifortin, Johnny Depp, jojo poenya, jojoredarmy, jonajoni, jratualang, Juni HW, kevinchoc, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kokobase_6, Kurniawan Ani, kykyba7, Lang25, lauraniza, legina, Legolash, leo aryo, Lila, Lucky_Cantona007, lutviarfiansyah, macher, Mahesa_Jenar, marsel david, marvey, marviel, matthewsamad, mayarararocks, MCR7, MichaelMU, mikhail vidic, Mochamad Soleh, moehfar, mousetrap, MUFC1878, Muhammad faqih, Muhammadrama, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, NadaDaniela, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, nggambustodc, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, novanprihasa, nyaprad_chip, n_42_nk, ocki_26, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, paiman, Peace_Devils, penk22_, pongsamma, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, Rage, randiex, Rean, red, Red Stain, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, rexy ongah culun, reynaldjhonson, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rissa14, risyadfardy, Rizaldo19, rizluq, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, rooneyglory10, Roronoa Rooney, ruffy3rd, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sandra putri, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Sigied Giggsy, simamora16, sirmattbusby16, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, stevenson, Subagio U. Arra, SuperBecks, Supernan, syahrizal, syakirabilqis, Syarifeghy, Tamanaro, tamiCarrick, tasho, Teguh23, teha, teokagawa, theater of dream, Theresia Intan, tito, Trezz Kiko, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, unromantic_dio, V.A.Siswanto, VaDLi, van oofaar, vankyoet, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, venlykawuwung, Vicario, Victory, victory II, VinaToeng, Viqiejrx07, w.keane27, wahyou91, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, Welki red devils, Wengge Schmeichel, Wildanz, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, wodhan, wormkids, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, yudiiriski, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zell_dircht, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, [skywalker]