United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 04-09-2018, 10:57 AM   #521
marsel david
captain
I'M BACK!!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
marsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to allmarsel david is a name known to all
Default Re: Marouane Fellaini-Bakkioui

bagus juga doi kamren sebagai extra CB buat bantu antisipasi bola atas. bisa dibilang effective banget.
- HAIL VAN DER SAR #1-
marsel david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 10:50 AM   #522
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

WHY WE DID THE PRE-MATCH HUDDLE

Marouane Fellaini has explained Manchester United’s pre-match huddle before the Champions League match against Valencia was organised to display a show of unity.

It was pretty rare for a United team as all 11 players gathered just around the edge of the centre-circle and got together, with arms around each other and a moment was spent rallying the troops.

The team group embrace has become commonplace at a number of clubs over many years but regular United watchers could not recall seeing the Reds employ the pre-match battle cry to show team spirit.

But after a difficult start to the campaign, the starting XI against Valencia ahead of the Group H tie decided on the public display of harmony.

Fellaini was asked after the 0-0 draw against the Spaniards why United had decided to act and go into a huddle seconds before the start of the match.

“Everyone is going in the same direction, to try to improve and to do better,“ he said. ”I think we wanted to show that we are together.“

The Belgian, who performed in midfield, also revealed it was a group decision when asked who had come up with the suggestion.

“Everybody,” he replied. “I think everybody is behind the manager. We have to do our best and do our job. We showed it [against Valencia] but we have to do better on Saturday. The spirit is there. You saw it today but we have to win on Saturday [against Newcastle].

It was naturally disappointing that United could not build on the win against Young Boys with another three points in a difficult group but Fellaini felt the display was a marked improvement on the showing in the 3-1 reverse to West Ham United last weekend.

“It was a bad day against West Ham,” he accepted. “We were all bad. Today, I think we showed improvement and we have to keep going. It was much better than West Ham. We put in energy, effort, we ran forward, we tried to score the goal. We have to keep going.

“We have to continue to work hard. We have the next game on Saturday (against Newcastle at Old Trafford in the Premier League, kick-off 17.30 BST) so it is another chance to do better. We have to work hard and try to win.

“It is always good to win the game before the break for internationals. So, yes, it's important.”
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2018, 12:34 PM   #523
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

FELLAINI: I'M A PLAYER WHO KNOWS HIS QUALITIES

Even the most cursory glance at Manchester United’s history shows that functionality breeds success. Through homegrown heroes to star signings, be they attack-minded or defensively inclined, those who do their job for the team invariably thrive.

Now in his sixth season at Old Trafford, having signed a new contract extension last summer, Marouane Fellaini is more important to Manchester United than he has ever been, and there is no hidden complexity to the giant Belgian’s significance to Jose Mourinho: he does what is asked of him, whatever that may be.

“I am very happy with him,” the Portuguese boss said earlier this season. “He is one of the players that has improved from last season. He’s playing well in different positions.

“You can feel his commitment, his heart and his happiness to be at the club, and to stay at the club, and to play for the club. Clearly, he is showing that famous thing of the team being more important than one of us and he has sacrificed himself for the team.

He is being more defensive in some matches and then being almost like a striker in others. I’m really happy with Marouane’s stability and performances. He is giving us quality and simplicity. He is playing simple and well.”

Fellaini recently referred to himself as: “A player who knows his qualities. I know what I can do, and what I can’t.”

The modest Belgian would never bracket himself alongside many of his illustrious forebears for innate football wizardry, but his understanding of his own ability and where it fits within his team’s approach is one of the main reasons he is a key component for club and country.

The ability Fellaini has is distilled through graft and spirit. He has repeatedly played through the pain barrier since his 2013 move to Old Trafford from Everton, while the heartfelt celebrations which greet goals from his team-mates emphatically underline his commitment to the club. He rampages about the field hell-bent on shaping the result in his team’s favour.

Moreover, his impact on play is indisputable. With United trailing Newcastle by two goals at half-time in October, Fellaini was introduced at half-time. The Belgian’s presence not only allowed Paul Pogba to drop deeper and control the play, it also gained the Reds a firmer foothold in the visitors’ danger areas. After United roared back to snatch a 3-2 win, Magpies winger Matt Ritchie admitted: “When they brought Fellaini on, it made it hard to put pressure on the ball. We were pegged in and couldn’t get out.”

The midfielder’s deployment as an auxiliary attacker is an obvious solution in times of need, but his influence has been just as telling in various roles this term, and his versatility has been more apparent this season than any other. Whether as an attacking focal point, an orthodox central midfielder or a defensive screen, his performances have been of a consistently high standard despite operating all over the field.

“It’s always good to have a player like Marouane in front of you,” says Victor Lindelof. “He gives you a bit of security, and he’s a player who works really hard and helps everyone on the pitch.

“His versatility is very useful for us as a team because we can use him in various roles, and for a player it’s always good to be able to play in different positions. It’s also showing his qualities as a footballer because he can play these different positions and switch his thinking for different roles; there aren’t many players who can do that. It’s a great thing for him to have.

“I wasn’t surprised by that when I came, to be honest. I’d seen him play before – I think I played against him for Sweden against Belgium – so I knew how much quality he has and I think anyone who knows football can see the things he can do on the pitch.”

That is why David Moyes, Louis van Gaal and Mourinho have all consistently appreciated the value of Fellaini, even if his debut campaign at Old Trafford was, in the player’s own words: “Not a good experience, but an important one to live through. I came out of it stronger. I passed the test. I won my place. I won trophies.”

Fellaini has contributed substantially to all three major honours United have won during his five years at Old Trafford, scoring in the semi-finals of our FA Cup, League Cup and Europa League successes while notching assists in two finals. The midfielder’s contract extension last summer was the retention of a player versed in winning, sacrificing and functioning at Old Trafford while making key contributions at vital times. The 30-year-old signed the deal while playing a starring role in Belgium’s run to third place at the World Cup finals in Russia, where his international manager, Roberto Martinez, was vehement in his praise of the midfielder’s attributes.

“I think he is a player that you have to work with to appreciate what he really brings,” said Martinez. “I think he gets underestimated in his technical ability. I think he is a footballer that has got a level of technical control and ball control a lot higher than people think.

“He was born to compete. He is a winner. I think he finds football as a good opportunity to show how life should be. His interpretation of life is the way he runs the football game. As a team player he always sees that every action is the end of the world and that makes him a warrior and someone that every coach and manager would love to have in his team.”

That unyielding dedication to doing his job extends to Fellaini’s displays each day at the Aon Training Complex, where his bustling, uncompromising style does not discriminate between opponents.

“I enjoy facing him in training because he’s a tough opponent,” smiles Lindelof. “He always works very hard, always gives 100 per cent in every duel, so it’s very good to train against him because you always have to be on your toes and totally focused.”

Historically, the Belgian’s enthusiastic approach has yielded disciplinary issues, but his experience has been accompanied by a far wiser use of his physical advantage over most opponents. Of the 30 bookings and three red cards he has received since moving to Old Trafford, just one has come since the start of the 2017/18 campaign, his name last taken by a referee on Bonfire Night last year.

The deeply engrained and longstanding impression of Fellaini as a target man prone to delving into the dark arts is at an end, with his importance to the United cause now glaringly apparent. Mourinho can call upon an intelligent, versatile team player and ask him to dictate the pattern of a game by carrying out a wide variety of detailed tactical instructions from a number of different stations, knowing that his no.27 will do it.

“If the manager puts me on the substitutes’ bench and says ‘play 30 minutes’, I will do it,” said Fellaini. “I fight to play every game, but I work for the manager.”

There is no secret to why Marouane Fellaini is now thriving at Manchester United. When he has a job to do, he does it, showcasing the kind of functionality which has only ever led to success at Old Trafford.

www.manutd.com
Old 14-11-2018, 10:01 PM   #524
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Model rambut terbaru Fellaini nih

Old 15-11-2018, 08:23 AM   #525
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Before

After

Marouane Fellaini took to Instagram to show off his new haircut to his followers. Fellaini's new look makes him almost unrecognisable after ditching his trademark appearance

buang sial, mudah2an performa United makin membaik
Old 15-11-2018, 12:44 PM   #526
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Terinspirasi dari Fellaini...

Old 20-11-2018, 11:41 AM   #527
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga saja, hehehe...

Fellaini Yakini City Akan Segera Kalah di Liga

Redzi Arya Pratama - detikSport

Manchester - Manchester City masih memperlihatkan superioritasnya sejauh musim ini berjalan. Tapi, gelandang Manchester United Marouane Fellaini yakin cepat atau lambat Citizens akan kalah.

Hingga pekan ke-12, City masih duduk di puncak klasemen sementara Premier League. Juara bertahan Liga Inggris itu mengumpulkan 32 poin hasil 10 kemenangan dan dua imbang. City menjadi satu dari tiga tim yang belum kalah di Liga Inggris saat ini (bersama Liverpool dan Chelsea).

Superioritas City makin terlihat ketika mereka punya selisih gol yang luar biasa, yakni +31, usai bikin 36 gol dan cuma kebobolan lima gol! Bahkan Liverpool yang ada di posisi kedua saja cuma punya selisih gol +18 dan Chelsea dengan +19.

Konsistensi jadi kunci laju luar biasa City ketika pekan lalu mereka mengalahkan Manchester United dengan skor 3-1. Itu artinya City nyaris selalu memenangi duel kontra tim-tim besar sejauh ini, setelah sebelumnya Arsenal dan Tottenham Hotspur. City hanya kehilangan angka saat imbang tanpa gol kontra Liverpool.

Meski City begitu dominan saat ini, Fellaini menilai kekalahan akan tiba waktunya untuk tim tetangga MU tersebut. Bahkan Fellaini yakin MU tidak buruk-buruk amat jika dibandingkan dengan City saat ini.

"Saya pikir tidak seperti itu (kualitas MU dan City berbeda jauh). Saya ingat ketika pertama mendarat di Inggris ada empat tim top, sekarang enam. Jadi tiap tahun memang akan semakin sulit. Musim depan kita akan lihat perubahan lagi. Dalam dua tiga tahun, tiap tahun saya pikir akan semakin sulit. Intensitasnya semakin tinggi. Karena itulah Premier League sangat atraktif" ujarnya kepada Sky Sports.

"Manchester City sangat kuat. Tapi, saya pikir mereka akan kalah. Oke, mereka memang sangat bagus dan punya pemain-pemain berkualitas. Tapi, masih mungkin mengalahkan mereka. Kami memang kalah (melawan City), tapi masih punya laga kedua di Old Trafford dan kita tunggu sama-sama saja," sambungnya.

"Mereka memang sedang sangat percaya diri, semua pemain mereka. Mereka memainkan sepakbola yang baik, sepakbola menyerang, dan sangat dinamis," demikian dia.
Old 21-11-2018, 08:59 AM   #528
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'It's possible to beat them. We lost, but we have the second game at Old Trafford and we will see': Man United midfielder Marouane Fellaini plays down the gap between Jose Mourino's side and local rivals City

* Marouane Fellaini feels Manchester United should not worry at falling behind
* The Belgian has pointed to the Old Trafford game with rivals City in March
* City recently humiliated United at the Etihad with a dominant 3-1 victory
* Fellaini believes the 12-point gap between the teams can be overturned

Manchester United midfielder Marouane Fellaini is retaining optimism that his side can get closer to bitter rivals City once again, despite a 12-point gap opening up between the two sides in the Premier League.

United were humiliated at the Etihad just before the international break, in a game in which City dominated the ball and pulled off a comfortable 3-1 victory.

The two sides will not meet again in the league until the return fixture at Old Trafford in March, but Fellaini feels United can look to that as an opportunity to show their neighbours there is not a gulf in class.

Marouane Fellaini has played down the gap between Manchester United and rivals City

'Manchester City are strong, but I think they will lose,' said the 30-year-old, as report the Mirror.

'They are very confident - all of them - they play good football, they play attacking football and they have a good dynamic.

'They are very good and they have good players, but it's possible to beat them. We lost, but we have the second game at Old Trafford and we will see.'

When asked whether City have pulled into open water as superiors to everybody else in the division, Fellaini reflected on his time in the Premier League - which started back in 2008 when he signed for Everton from Standard Liege.

'I don't think so.

'I remember when I arrived in England it was a top four, now it's a top six, so every year it is more difficult.

The Belgian accepts that City are a talent-laden side but believes it is possible to beat them. Fellaini and United will have the chance for revenge when City visit Old Trafford in March 2019

'Next season we will see how it changes and in two and three years.'

Fellaini will return to United duty this weekend when Jose Mourinho's side welcome Crystal Palace to Manchester.

United currently sit seven points adrift of the top four positions, with each of their rivals resuming action at the weekend also.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6410391/Marouane-Fellaini-plays-gap-Man-United-local-rivals-City.html
Old 22-11-2018, 11:51 PM   #529
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 29-11-2018, 12:17 AM   #530
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Maaf, tapi Marouane Fellaini Sebenarnya Biasa Saja
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

Jakarta - Marouane Fellaini menjawab kepercayaan yang diberikan oleh Jose Mourinho dengan tunai. Dia memupus keraguan dengan menjadi penentu kemenangan Manchester United.

Seperti musim-musim sebelumnya, Fellaini masih tak bermain reguler bersama Setan Merah. Dia sudah 15 kali bermain, sebagian besar sebagai pemain pengganti.

Pada saat MU menghadapi Young Boys di lanjutan Liga Champions, Fellaini menjadi starter. Dia mengisi pos gelandang kanan, bahu membahu dengan Fred dan Nemanja Matic.

Dalam pertandingan di Old Trafford, Rabu (28/11/2018), MU memetik kemenangan dengan skor akhir 1-0. Gol ke gawang Young Boys pada menit-menit akhir pertandingan dicetak oleh Fellaini. Pada tayangan ulang, gol Fellaini itu dinilai berbau handball.

Sejak datang ke MU pada musim 2013/2014, Fellaini sudah mencuri perhatian. Pemain Belgia itu menjadi satu-satunya pembelian besar MU, nilai transfernya juga dinilai kemahalan.

MU yang saat itu sudah ditangani oleh David Moyes, baru bisa menambah pemain saat deadline day. Fellaini yang direkrut dengan tebusan 27,5 juta pound sterling ke Everton, performanya masih biasa-biasa saja bahkan disebut Telegraph sebagai pembelian terburuk musim itu.

Musim pertamanya bersama MU tak berjalan mulus, cuma bermain 21 kali di semua ajang. Dengan performanya yang seakan tak berkembang, Setan Merah seakan ingin melepasnya musim panas lalu saat kontraknya habis. Mourinho akhirnya memilih untuk mempertahankan Fellaini, dengan perpanjangan kontrak dua tahun.

Keyakinan Mourinho pada Fellaini terbayar saat MU melawan Young Boys. Fellaini mencetak gol meski tak tampil dominan, dia memang dinobatkan sebagai man of the match karena menjadi penentu kemenangan.

Soal sentuhan, Fellaini kalah dengan dua gelandang lainnya Fred dan Matic. Fellaini menyentuh bola 79 kali, Matic 114 kali, dan Fred 102 kali. Fellaini unggul dalam antisipasi bola atas, dengan memenangi lima duel. Performa Fellaini yang tak menonjol itu sudah mampu membawa MU ke babak 16 besar Liga Champions.

"Felli bekerja keras, Hal itulah yang bisa anda minta dan itulah yang harus dilakukan oleh seorang pemain tanpa harus ada yang meminta dan dia melakukan itu," kata Mourinho mengomentari penampilan Fellaini di situs resmi MU.

Fellaini kini sudah memasuki musim keenam bersama MU. Ada empat piala yang disumbangkan di ajang Piala Liga Inggris, Liga Europa, Community Shield, dan Piala FA. Sebanyak 171 pertandingan sudah dijalani oleh Fellaini di MU, ada 22 gol yang disumbangkan oleh pemain Belgia itu.

Di musim ini, MU masih bertahan di tiga ajang yang diikuti, Liga Inggris, Liga Champions, dan Piala FA merupakan ajang-ajangnya. Bisa menjawab keraguan lagi, Fellaini?

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 259
4ntdarma, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, adhe united macz, adib, adie fergie, adi_Giggsy, adjie7, adnalef, AgoestRedDevils, agylbonez, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, anditika, AndreasBelitung, andrio_iyo, andrydjemb4, ardie febrianto, Ardiey11, ardiles, ariardia, arik_, arymashuda, asby_ansya, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, Azrul Red United, babol cantona, bangkit, bang_zak, beckz_on7, beersweeling, bimasyahab, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, blue4freedom, bmanutd, bombom, bucay deathbat, Bulma, chevy solskjaer, chicharito07, chincarito, cimbuang69, clsenz, CurlHargo, d10neladitya, d1xd1, Dado Sarosa, dankseals, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dee_vee7, Defi#123, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, Dewasamba89, Dhanny09, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, dickclitz, dj_lindra, dudut, dwi.cleverley23, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edoardo, edosaragih, edroid, Eka UPC, ekanata, Elpiji, endhy_cantona, Ereius, eyeofday, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, fahranjie, Fajar_, fajrinited, Febribule, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, franky winata, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, GeaErang, gegeH, ghopoereds, giens, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hairos, Hairul_Vfc, Haji Paidin, Happy, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, hombreng, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, iblismerah, icebreaker, id4y, idfanw, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, Imron Setyo C, ipunkahmad, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jaxians, jie_bazz, jifortin, jojo poenya, juju, jusri, K3nny_11, Kharisma Yulia, kobe1928, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, lauraniza, Les Diables Rouges, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, malle, Mamenamenz, marsel david, matthewsamad, mbah mangun, MichaelMU, mousetrap, Mritik123, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, Naen ERROR, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, nobitanta, Noe26, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, n_42_nk, octus, oldark, Om Juna, OSziXXoztn, p4cul, paiman, panda777, penk22_, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, pringz, Pure_red, Rage, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, reza willya, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, Rizana, robby7beckham, romibasarah, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, Rp1LSqbvd3, RPM, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, seven7, seventh.heaven, shevaix, siumink, skifferz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, swareksa, syaeful28, tasho, theater of dream, TomEnrico, tothenator, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, utdMaleoLuwuk, utenwun, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, w.keane27, waynehanks, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, Yanu Becks, Yayat Dg Kulle, yohannes.sb, yusufmu007, Zakaria Jhack, zan_mufc, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zudomiriku