United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 05-08-2009, 03:16 PM   #11
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ryan Giggs

yup
semoga Giggs musim ini bs memberikan inspirasi bagi skuad muda MU dalam bertanding
Go Giggs!!
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:52 PM   #12
K3nny_11
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
K3nny_11 Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Thumbs up Re: Ryan Giggs

the way I see it, GIGGSY can play at the highest level 'til he's 40.... sure he's getting slower (but stil faster than O'SHEA & CARRICK, misalna LOL )...

LEGEND OF THE LEGENDS. Period.
K3nny_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:08 PM   #13
alfrina
first team

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
alfrina is a splendid one to beholdalfrina is a splendid one to beholdalfrina is a splendid one to beholdalfrina is a splendid one to beholdalfrina is a splendid one to beholdalfrina is a splendid one to beholdalfrina is a splendid one to beholdalfrina is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfrina's Facebook Visit alfrina's Twitter alfrina

nih ada situsnya ryan giggs .. keren deh, full flash gitu ... walaupun unofficial site ... tp lumayan lengkap .... dan itu dia, design nya keren ...

www.ryangiggs.cc
alfrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #14
sompretz
first team
@somadwae

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
sompretz is just really nicesompretz is just really nicesompretz is just really nicesompretz is just really nice

Visit sompretz's Facebook Visit sompretz's Twitter AbdSamad

wah ini idola gw, posisi favorit gw juga tp kelasnya giggsy jauh amat ma gw

semoga giggsy slalu memberikan panutan yg baik dgn sikap profesionalis n loyalitasnya thd pemain muda.. cheers!
sompretz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:41 PM   #15
finza_13
first team
@FinzaKS

Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
finza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to allfinza_13 is a name known to all
Visit finza_13's Twitter

Giggs udah mendapatkan segalanya bareng United,tp sayang dia belum pernah merasakan maen di World Cup yah....
finza_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:35 PM   #16
danoewins
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
danoewins Ready for being a real United Indonesia

om giggs i lopp u pull,,,,,
danoewins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #17
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Picts jadul Opa Giggs

Supernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 02:35 AM   #18
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default Giggs: I'm not retiring because I want to win fourth title in a row with Manchester U

Giggs: I'm not retiring because I want to win fourth title in a row with Manchester United
dailymail.co.uk - 15th August 2009

Still not over the hill: United winger Ryan Giggs

Manchester United winger Ryan Giggs has put any retirement plans he might have on hold and insists he will continue to take each season as it comes.

Giggs turns 36 in November, and there has been plenty of speculation that the Welsh international will call time on his incredible career when the campaign is over.

But Giggs has no intention of spending any time worrying whether this season
will be his last in the Barclays Premier League.

'You can't afford to spend time thinking about what is going to happen in the future, because you need to put all your energy into playing for United and performing to your best,' he said.

'I take every season as it comes now. If I am enjoying my football and I am fit then I will carry on.

'I felt good last season and I have felt good during pre-season this time, so I will just go out and try to enjoy myself.

'At 35, coming up to 36 in November, the last couple of years have been a bonus for me really. I am still playing at a top club and enjoying it more than ever.'

Giggs remains focused on helping United win a record-breaking 19th Premier League title and fourth in a row which starts with the defence of their crown against newly-promoted Birmingham at Old Trafford on Sunday.

'That is the challenge for us,' said Giggs. 'It has never been done before, and this club is pretty good at setting new records - so we hope we can do that.

'It is such a tough league to win. If we could do it, it would certainly be a great achievement.' Giggs.

Giggs also says United will be looking for Wayne Rooney to make up for the shortfall of goals following Cristiano Ronaldo's £80m transfer to Real Madrid.

He added: 'We all feel Wayne Rooney is so good he can perform well anywhere in the team.

'It seems now that he will play the majority of the games up front so we will be looking him to score the goals.'
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 02:41 AM   #19
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

15/08/2009 13:00 - ManUtd.com, Gemma Thompson
Giggs relishing big kick-off

Ryan Giggs may be getting ready for his 20th season in a red shirt, but he's as excited as ever and can't wait for kick-off on Sunday against Birmingham City...

The fans have been counting down the days until the big kick-off this weekend - are the players the same?
Yes, we're all very excited and just want to get on with it. I don't think any player likes pre-season because of the obvious hard work and running! The games are all about fitness really so we're all looking forward to getting going on Sunday.

How will United approach the new campaign?
We'll just approach it the same as any other really. We're champions and we know everyone will be out to beat us, but we're used to that. The challenges are there for us, both as individuals and as a team. You just have to prepare yourself properly, make sure you have that hunger and desire and enjoy yourself.

Are you starting the season with any pre-conceived ideas that this might be your last?
No, I'm just really excited. I take every season as it comes now. If I'm enjoying my football and I'm fit then I'll carry on. I felt good last season and I've felt good during pre-season this time and I'll just go out and try to enjoy myself. At 35, coming up to 36 in November, the last couple of years have been a bonus for me really. I'm still playing at a top club and enjoying it more than ever.

Do you think they'll be a point where you'll make a decision or will you just see how things go?

No, I'm just focused on the season. I don't think you can afford to spend time thinking about that because you've got to put all your energy into playing for United and performing to your best.

You've achieved so much in your career, but what would winning four titles in a row mean to you?
Well that's the challenge for us. It's never been done before and this club is pretty good at setting new records, hopefully we can do that. It's such a tough league to win - the usual big four will be up there. Obviously no-one knows what's going to happen at City so we'll have to wait and see with them. They've obviously acquired some quality players, but it just depends whether they gel quickly or if it takes a little bit of time. We're just focused on doing our best and and if we could do it, it would certainly be a great achievement.

How do you assess the strength of the squad?
We've certainly got a big squad and there's been a good emergence of young talent in Kiko [Macheda], Welbeck, Fabio, Rafael and Darron Gibson which is very exciting to see. With the additions of Michael [Owen] and Antonio [Valencia] as well, I think the squad is really strong. Obviously everyone is looking at how we're going to cope without Cristiano [Ronaldo] and Carlos [Tevez], but we've done alright in pre-season and things are looking good.

What have you made of Michael Owen's performances so far?
I think you've seen during pre-season that Michael is a top goalscorer. You never lose that knack of getting into the right positions and putting the ball in the back of the net. It's something you're born with. He's been our top scorer during pre-season and that just proves his quality.

What impact will the departure of Ronaldo have on the team?
I've seen many great players come and go at this club, but that's part and parcel of being a footballer. As a player you don't think about it, it's more the fans and the media who talk about it.

The manager has talked about playing Wayne Rooney in his favoured position up front this season - how much will he relish that opportunity?
A lot has been made of where his best position is, but I think he's a centre-forward. He's just that good a footballer than he can perform well elsewhere in the team and he did that last season. It seems now that he'll play the majority of the games up front and he'll be the person we'll be looking at to score the goals because he's such a great player.
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2009, 03:11 AM   #20
dancoloveunited
first team
United till I die

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
dancoloveunited is a jewel in the roughdancoloveunited is a jewel in the roughdancoloveunited is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Giggs: I'm not retiring because I want to win fourth title in a row with Manchest

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post

'You can't afford to spend time thinking about what is going to happen in the future, because you need to put all your energy into playing for United and performing to your best,' he said.

'I take every season as it comes now. If I am enjoying my football and I am fit then I will carry on.

'I felt good last season and I have felt good during pre-season this time, so I will just go out and try to enjoy myself.

'At 35, coming up to 36 in November, the last couple of years have been a bonus for me really. I am still playing at a top club and enjoying it more than ever.'
what a player... what a legend... LANJUTKAN!!!
dancoloveunited is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 242
#Sandy, 4ntdarma, Aba_MaczUnited, Abe7, ad1sn, adefebsa, adie fergie, adittelor, airsukma, akhu93, Alam Belitung, aldo_twinz, aldyroAVR, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Amelldegea, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, andrydjemb4, Anugerah Agung, Ardiey11, arif meteor, arthaphore, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, asyahdul, ayahocta, azisfirdaus, babol cantona, beckz_on7, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bombom, BQbgGHbqbp, Brian Agni, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, cimpluy kusut, clsenz, cyan91, cynta, d10neladitya, dannyboy, danygiggsy, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, delongedee, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, Dhie_Cantona07, dj_lindra, dspakpahan, dudut, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, ekoozzy, endhy_cantona, eqhy, ericsuryadi, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, FauCAN7ONA, Febribule, febza, fercuy, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, hexasatani, hombreng, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, id4y, Ingang Julian, Ip2ank_utd, ipay, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, JickyVay, jifortin, jodie_1704, Jodirama, Juni HW, kahfi, Kakay Tanjung, karneva_gilang, khazuhiro, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kocomotoo, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Linda Kria Nurdiana KRSJD, littlebig, Lucky_Cantona007, Lukman, lutviarfiansyah, m taufiq hidayat, mahersal123, Mahesa_Jenar, marviel, Merahponod90, MichaelMU, MkzArdhy, mochies5, moehfar, MUFC1878, MuhFher, mygalzbiatch, Nachir_79, NadaDaniela, nanando, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, normansyahrizal, Novaldi budi s, novanprihasa, octus, okto_reddevil, oldark, Ole_Solskjær, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, paiman, penk22_, penx jones, petetdidi, prahmono, Pure_red, pweechevalier, rahmatedi, Rean, red, RedRob, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, Revin Agantu, reynaldjhonson, rgnar, rifkyhab, Rijat, rio vander vidic, Riskur, Rissa14, rizluq, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, saka7, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, sw19bear, Syarifeghy, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, toge, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucky vidic, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, VaDLi, vanjisung, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, VitoRz, vivasoilsolid, v_ree_a, wahyou91, waynehanks, wazzapoetra, wickham, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, wowfajar, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zayzee, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zudomiriku, Zulfan