United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2013/2014

Old 14-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #1
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter
Default [Pre-season] A-League All Stars 1-5 Manchester United

match kedua dalam tour asia 2013-14 kali ini united sudah di negeri kangguru... united mendapatkan sambutan yang meriah juga dari tuan rumah...

Today in Sydney

Manchester United - Official Site
14/07/2013 13:00, Report by N Coppack, G Thompson, J Tuck

ManUtd.com's Nick Coppack, Gemma Thompson and James Tuck are travelling with the squad throughout Tour 2013 presented by Aon, and will bring you regular updates from the team camp...

Sunday 14 July (all times are local, Sydney is 9 hours ahead of BST)

19:02 After a very long 24 hours involving a match in Bangkok and a nine-hour flight to Sydney we're signing off for the evening. But before we go we have one last treat for you for tonight... an image gallery from our first day in Sydney. We'll be back online in the morning. (GT)

18:44 While Gemma was talking to Mr Carrick, I had a few words with Rio Ferdinand about Australia and his forthcoming testimonial. Look out for quotes from the defender on ManUtd.com tomorrow. You can see the setting for our interviews in this picture of David Moyes but don't let the blue sky kid you – it's actually a little chilly here. It's winter in this half of the world, after all. (JT)

17:55 I caught up with Michael Carrick before the press conference and he had this to say about Sydney (which is one of my favourite cities in the world). "This is a spectacular setting," he said in reference to our chat in front of the Sydney Opera House. "We've been to some nice places down the years but there is something different about coming here. You don't know how many opportunities we'll have to come back to somewhere like this so we've got to make the most of it." (GT)

16:15 And there was good news on the injury front for the Reds. "You're always likely to pick up one or two knocks and niggles. But we've got players who are starting training back home in the UK - Ashley Young, Chris Smalling, Nemanja Vidic - so we know that if we do need them we can probably call on them. My preference was to come with a smaller squad so I could get as many players as much game-time as they could. For example, last night, many players played the full 90 minutes. That will happen again on Saturday; some of them will certainly play a full game." (GT)

16:10 Moyes was also asked about his aims for the season: "The objectives are no different from what any Manchester United objectives would be: to win as many trophies as possible. It's my first season as manager and I'm following probably the finest football manager who ever lived. If I can even win a quarter of what he did I'll have done very well. The first thing is to settle in and find my way around. The players have been terrific for me." (GT)

16:05 On Saturday's game, Moyes added: "Wherever you go the games are tough. We found that last night in Thailand. This Saturday will be the second game for us. The Australian players will be more in full flow than we are, and when United play everybody wants to beat you. The players who have been here for a few years understand that's part of playing for Manchester United. Every game for United is important. But I've also got to say the most important game is the one where we start the season against Swansea. That's what we're aiming for. But we want to show you how good a team we are. I know some of the Australian players from the past. I know their qualities - I know Tim Cahill and Lucas Neill from Everton. If you're picking the best from the A-League then we know it's going to be a big test for us." (GT)

15:55 As I mentioned earlier, there will be a big focus on training this week in Sydney and the Reds will be bolsted by the arrival of David De Gea and Robin van Persie. "This week is a big part of our preparations. We're looking forward to a good week's training and we'll use the fine facilities to pick up the training and get prepared. Robin will join us here which will help us a lot." (GT)

15:51 Ryan Giggs was asked about the State of Origin decider which is taking place this week in Sydney and which a number of the players will be in attendance at. "I'm looking forward to it. I'm a big rugby league fan. I had the pleasue of spending some time with Melbourne Storm when they were playing in Leeds. I spent some time with Billy Slater and Cameron Smith and I've also had a text off Andrew Johns telling me in no uncertain terms who I need to support, so I'll be supporting New South Wales!" (GT)

15:47 Moyes was asked about last night's match in Bangkok and despite the defeat he was satisfied with the work-out. "I want to improve in everything we do. Our fitness was quite good in testing conditions. We didn't quite get the goals to go along with our game so we hope to add to that on Saturday." (GT)

15:44 David Moyes opens with a few words about being in Sydney: "I'm very pleased to be back. I came here about three years ago. You always enjoy the first time you come to a place, but you need to come back a second time to see the sights. I'm looking forward to the game [on Saturday] - it should be a big night." (GT)

15:29 We anticipate the press conference will begin in a few minutes. And, in further good news, we'll now be able to bring you live updates during the event. My colleague Gemma will provide those. (NC)

15:08 We won't be able to provide live updates during the press conference, but as soon as it's finished all the main talking points will appear here in the blog. (NC)

15:06 The press area at the Aon Training Complex is perfectly pleasant, but it's no exaggeration to say this venue – the Museum of Contemporary Art in Sydney – is the most beautiful location I've ever attended a press conference. With a quick glance to my right I can see both the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House, while the central business district lies to our left. Anyway, enough about that... David Moyes and Ryan Giggs are expected here very soon. (NC)

14:36 Reds defender Rio Ferdinand spoke to MUTV last night after the 1-0 loss to a Singha All Star XI. He was disappointed but said: "You've just got to get on with it. We look forward to a good week in Sydney now, staying in one place and getting some good training under our belts and getting our heads down... It's about getting fit and getting to know each other better, the staff and the players, and a couple of new players we've got. So it's got off to a good start in terms of that." (NC)

14:22 It's a case of hitting the ground running today. No sooner have we dropped our bags at the hotel it's time to head out for David Moyes' welcome press conference. The manager didn't have much time last night to talk to the media given we had a plane to catch from Bangkok to Sydney, so we can expect to hear a bit more from him today on what it was like to take charge of United for the first time. (NC)

13:30 G'day from Sydney! After a memorable three-day stay in Thailand we're now on Australian soil ahead of our match against the A-League All Stars at the ANZ Stadium on Saturday. This leg of the tour will primarily act as a training camp for David Moyes and his squad to put some really hard work in on the training pitch. Of course, we'll be with the team throughout our week-long stay in Sydney so make sure you check back in with the blog regularly. (GT)

Last edited by iamsetia; 14-07-2013 at 06:23 PM..
Old 14-07-2013, 06:17 PM   #2
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

iamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to alliamsetia is a name known to all
Visit iamsetia's Twitter
Default Re: [Pre-season] A-League All Stars vs Manchester United

Gallery Manchester United Squad in Sydney on Tour2013...

United jetted into Australia hours after losing 1-0 in their first pre-season friendly in Bangkok on Saturday. Ryan Giggs signs autographs at the airport.

Rio Ferdinand and Jonny Evans wait to pick up their luggage...

... and Rio is quickly shooting footage on his video camera as they leave for their hotel.

David Moyes addresses the media during a United press conference at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Sydney.

Moyes was accompanied by Ryan Giggs, and on the right, Football Federation Australia CEO David Gallop.

Moyes took time out from press duties to take some pictures of Sydney Harbour Bridge.

Robin van Persie arrives at the United team hotel in Sydney. The Premier League champions face an A-League All-Stars team at Stadium Australia on Saturday.

Last edited by iamsetia; 14-07-2013 at 09:35 PM..
Old 14-07-2013, 06:23 PM   #3
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Welcome, David De Gea and Robin van Persie, to the Mutour Squad.

Last edited by iamsetia; 14-07-2013 at 06:37 PM..
Old 14-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #4
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Visit iamsetia's Twitter

united kedatangan de gea dan rvp.. ini tentu akan menambah semangat pemain lain untuk bermain bagus di match selanjutnya...
_________
Boss relishing Sydney stay

Manchester United - Official Site
14/07/2013 16:15, Report by James Tuck in Sydney

David Moyes is relishing the opportunity to spend a week preparing for the new season with his Manchester United side in Sydney.

The Reds arrived in Australia on Sunday lunchtime and will be joined by Robin van Persie and David De Gea for the second leg of Tour 2013 presented by Aon.

Quote:
The players will be spending much of the next seven days continuing to work on their fitness, before a friendly against an A-League All-Stars side on Saturday.
But Moyes is also hoping to enjoy some downtime on his second trip to Sydney; he also visited with his previous club Everton.

"I'm very pleased to be back," Moyes told a press conference at the city’s Museum of Contemporary Art. "I came here about three years ago.

"You always enjoy the first time but I think you need to come back a second time to really see the sights. So I'm looking forward to having a look a round but I'm also looking forward to the game – it should be a big crowd and a good night.

"Coming here is a big part of our preparations. We're looking forward to a good week's training and we'll use the fine facilities here to get prepared.

"Robin will join us, which will help a lot. Wayne [Rooney] has gone back and it looks like a two-to-three-week injury – nothing too severe."

United kicked off the tour with a 1-0 defeat to a Singha All Star XI in Bangkok on Saturday and Moyes is looking to improve as pre-season goes on.

"Wherever you go, the games are tough," the Reds boss added. "We found that last night in Thailand. This Saturday will be our second game and the Aussie players will be more in full flow than we are.

"And when you play for United, everybody wants to beat you. The players who have been here for a few years understand that's part of playing for Manchester United.

"But we want to improve in everything we do. Our fitness last night was quite good in testing conditions. A lot of things we did were good. We didn't quite get the goals to go along with our play so that's what we'll be hoping to add to our game on Saturday."

Moyes also revealed why he chose to bring a smaller squad on tour – there were only 19 players in the initial travelling party – though he admitted that injuries could be a factor on the trip around Asia and Australia.

"You're always likely to pick up one or two knocks and niggles," he said. "But we've got players who are starting training back home in the UK – [Ashley] Young, [Chris] Smalling, [Nemanja] Vidic – so we know that if we do need them we can probably call on them.

"My preference was to come with a smaller squad because I wanted to make sure I got as many players playing minutes as possible.

"For example, last night, several players played the full 90 minutes and that will be the case on Saturday: some of them will certainly play a full game."
Old 14-07-2013, 06:35 PM   #5
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Visit iamsetia's Twitter

come on you reds....

13/07/2013 16:49, Report by Gemma Thompson

Quote:
Mark O'Connor, chairman of the New South Wales Supporters' branch, looks ahead to United's arrival in Oz...
How excited are fans in Australia, particularly Sydney, for United's visit?
The excitement is high and has been building as every day goes by. More and more people are talking about the Reds, even non-United fans.

It's obviously a new era at United with David Moyes now in charge - has that generated even more interest in the team's visit?
Most definitely and there is a very good feeling about David with everyone believing he is the best person for the job.

Tickets for the game against the All-Stars sold out in a matter of hours - is that proof of how popular the Reds are in Oz?
United could have put three games on in Sydney and all of them would have been a sell-out - everyone here wants to see the team in action. Of course, a lot of people here follow different sports but everyone is excited to watch United.

It's obviously going to be a huge week for sport in Sydney with the State of Origin decider also happening...
Absolutely. We have just had the Lions Tour, we have the big decider for the State of Origin and United are in town so things will be a little bit hectic in Sydney. I think everyone will need a week to recover after all this!

What kind of a test with the A-League All Stars provide?
I’m expecting a good game and hopefully it will be an entertaining one. There are some good players in the A-League, some of whom have experience of playing in England and against United. The Reds won't be up to full fitness yet but I think this match will be a good test for the players.

How big is football in Australia and has it grown since United's last visit in 1999?
It’s definitely changed since 1999. Football is evolving in Australia although not as quickly as I would like to see it grow, the grass-roots level is not quite there yet. It remains a very popular sport though.

How many of your supporters' club members will be coming along to the game and have you got any special events planned around the team's visit?
I was able to get over 200 match tickets for our members from the club which is fantastic. One big event we have planned will be on the Opera House steps at 2pm on the afternoon of the game – anyone is welcome to come and join us. We also have a night with one of the United legends for our members which everyone is looking forward to.

Tell us a bit more about the branch, including how often you get together and how often you get over to Old Trafford?
We meet up once a month for general meetings, have an annual Christmas BBQ and we also meet up to watch games together, which is usually in the middle of the night here! I come over to Manchester, usually twice a year to watch games at Old Trafford.

Finally, are you confident of having another title to celebrate next May?
Most definitely. We’ll be a stronger team this season for our achievement last term and I’m very confident we’ll be celebrating title no.21 at the end of the campaign.
Old 14-07-2013, 06:43 PM   #6
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Visit iamsetia's Twitter

NEXT UNITED MATCH

A-League All Stars
ANZ Stadium
Sydney, Australia
Sat 20 July, 10:30 BST
Old 14-07-2013, 06:51 PM   #7
iamsetia
first team
Setia Karpet Bireun

Visit iamsetia's Twitter

Grant & Bojic join All Stars list

By: Staff Writer | Jul 13 2013 11:38

Sydney FC stars Rhyan Grant and Pedj Bojic are the latest Sky Blues names to be called into the Foxtel A-League All Stars squad to take on Manchester United next Saturday evening.

The pair join marquee Brett Emerton meaning three Sydney FC players are now set to feature for the A-League elite against the English Premier League Champions.
Quote:
The selection of Grant caps a remarkable few months for the Sydney FC A-League Players’ Player of the Year, who earned a new 2 year contract with the club after some man of the match performances last season.
“It’s a massive honour not only to be in the All Stars but also to have the chance to play against one of the biggest club’s in the world,” said the 22 year old.

“Not many people get the chance to play against Manchester United and hopefully I’ll get a bit of game time.

“It doesn’t matter who they (Manchester United) put out on the park, it’s going to be an unreal team and to play against the likes of Van Persie and Nani is going to massive.

“It will be a good clash and pretty hard to call I think.”

The Sky Blues players and their A-League counterparts will line up in front of a capacity 80,000 crowd at ANZ Stadium, an experience Bojic is looking forward to.

“It feels amazing,” he said. “To line up against Manchester United, the biggest club in the world, is a dream come true.

“The hype around it is amazing and I just can’t wait to get out there, it’s going to be a brilliant atmosphere.”

Bojic also believes the All Stars can provide the three-time European Champions a good test.

“It’s going to be a tough game but we’re up for it,” he added.

“I guess the whole point of it is to showcase the A-League to Australia and the World, and show what Australian footballers can do.”

The Foxtel A-League All Stars will debut against Manchester United at ANZ Stadium, Sydney, on 20 July with the match to be broadcast live and exclusive on the Seven Network nationally.

Copyright © FourFourTwo Australia
Old 14-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #8
ghopoereds
first team
#JATIMWANI

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
ghopoereds is just really niceghopoereds is just really niceghopoereds is just really niceghopoereds is just really niceghopoereds is just really nice
Visit ghopoereds's Facebook Visit ghopoereds's Twitter

Berharap adnan dan zaha starting line up
Di tour pramusim saatnya yg muda berkreasi&menampilkan permainan yg ciamik
Percaya racikan moyes kalah menang udah biasa dalam sebuah permainn..tr klo kalah lagi enjoy az..
Old 14-07-2013, 07:01 PM   #9
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Sebelum nya timnas TRG Firman Utina dkk berhasil mencukur tim ini 8-0 tanpa balas..
Akan kah Moyes bisa minimal mengimbangi prestasi Alferd "world class" Riedl ?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Forum Runner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 14-07-2013, 08:44 PM   #10
ecly_watchaa
first team
MIKIRIN NEGARA.??

Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
ecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant futureecly_watchaa has a brilliant future
Visit ecly_watchaa's Facebook Visit ecly_watchaa's YouTube

kayanya akan menjadi kemenangan perdana om Moyes nih,
1 tukang gedor udah nambah dilini depan,,semoga bisa tampil
dengan 75% kemampuan deh di stadion ini...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 74
Aba_MaczUnited, adi_Giggsy, aldysetiabudi, ali_iyan, and1, arymashuda, asepsaiba, Bulma, Byyou da silva, chincarito, christof_ww, Darwin Sukendar, dhodoadrian, dudut, dwitri27, ebol, ecly_watchaa, edosaragih, eyeofday, fadnaticdevils, fajrinited, fredrian.seven, ghopoereds, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, h-ANG, hairos, hendiplast, Hendy, hwstars94, iamsetia, ibayunited, Igitz, irfan_thered, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jaxians, johananaomi, marsel david, MichaelMU, mspxxs4z, ncut_lgx, oldark, Om Juna, Oom Panda, Popay_UKI04, prahmono, pukimax, Rean, Red Army, Redsbusby, revald, ronald hars, RPM, Ryan_lallo, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, theater of dream, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, unai cantona, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku