United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 02-02-2020, 07:34 PM   #81
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Victor Lindelof

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio vander vidic View Post
beda banget sama jaman dulu yaa..seri lawan wolves aja seneng dan bisa ngambil sisi positif😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Kalau dulu lawan Wolves sudah pasti menang, nah kalau zaman millenial seperti saat ini lawan tim sekelas Wolves belum pasti menang dan kadang malah bikin dag dig dug seerr..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2020, 07:41 AM   #82
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED: LINDELOF EDITION

Victor Lindelof is the latest Manchester United player to take time to answer your questions.

MUTV's Mark Sullivan put your various posers to the 'Iceman' while he was back home in his native Sweden, with our centre-back telling us about the best player he's ever played alongside, as well as what he listens to in the changing room before matches.

Cade Dunkley (UK) – What made you choose football over [ice] hockey?

“I think I love hockey as well but I love football even more. I think it was my love of the game that made me choose football over hockey. So it was a tough decision at the time but I felt, in my heart, I wanted to play football and that’s why I chose to play football instead of hockey. I love hockey as well, but football is closer to my heart.”

Zander Symon More – What’s the best feeling you’ve had in the dressing room after a game with United?

“The best feeling? Obviously, it’s a very nice feeling after we win games so, after we win the big games, it’s a very special feeling, of course, because everyone is very happy. We’ve put in a good effort for 90 minutes and then to get the result you want, everyone is very, very happy. Obviously, when we win big games, like the derby, let’s say for example, or after the PSG game that was also a very, very good moment in the dressing room. Everyone was obviously happy that we’d got through to the next phase and knocked out a good opponent so that one. But after every big game, it’s a very nice feeling.”

Miguel Rubio (Colombia) – What is your favourite moment of the season so far?

“We had some good games but, before the season stopped, we had a good run where we had some very good results. So it’s not easy to pick just one moment. There have been a few good games, like I said before, we had a good run before the season stopped. With that, I think I would say the best is yet to come, I think.”

Charlie Roberts (UK) – What is your favourite United moment of all time?

“Well, the same there. We had a few good moments and have been winning some big games but I haven’t won a title yet. I’ll wait until I win a first title and then I can answer that question.”

Aditya (India) – What’s been your best achievement at United?

“The same there. I’ve been performing well and helped the team but, like I answered in the question before, I want to win something so it will be easier to answer that question after we’ve won a big trophy. It’s always been my goal and the goal of every player who represents United. I want to wait until we win my first big trophy.”

Daniel (Faroe Islands) – What advice would you give young footballers?

“My advice for young footballers is, when you’re younger, just enjoy the game; play it a lot with your friends and practise. When you get older, my advice is to listen to others, like older players and coaches who have been in your place and know what you have to do to get to the next level. That would be my best advice.”

Remi Porche (UK) – What impact has Ole had at the club?

“Of course, Ole is very important for myself and all the players. He’s the boss and makes the decisions on how he wants us to play. He helps us a lot in the daily training and stuff so it’s been great. Hopefully, we can keep improving under him and get some good results in the future. That’s what everyone wants and is working hard for.”

Max Beka (Ethiopia) – What are your three favourite songs to listen to before matches?

“Wow, I listen to a lot of music, different kinds of music – hip-hop, indie-pop and Swedish hip-hop. If I have to pick three songs, I’ll go for a song called Showstopper with Mona, a Swedish artist. And then I would pick the Fool’s Gold remix with Rebecca and Fiona. It’s a nice remix and when Derek Pope starts to sign, I really feel the music. Then the third one I have to go with is a song from a Swedish artist called Fricky. It’s called ‘Hon Fa Mig’. Yeah, that’s three songs but there’s a fourth one as well. My friend Sami, a Swedish artist, released a new album recently which I listen to before games.”

Mohamed (American Samoa) – Who is the best player you’ve played with?

“I’ve played with some really good players but, if I have to pick one, I’ll go for Zlatan. I think he’s a great player and I got the chance to play with him in the national team and also in United. He’s the best player.”

Tom Barker (UK) – How have you found it playing alongside Harry Maguire – do you think you’ve improved each other’s games?

“Well, yeah, it’s been great playing with Harry a lot this season. It’s very important to play a lot of games together and you learn a lot from each other. The more games you play, the better you get as players and so it’s been great as we’ve been helping each other a lot and getting some good results. I think we’ve been improving lately as well, before the break, we had a lot of clean sheets and performed well. It’s been great but I’ve played with some others as well this season and we have some really good players in that position. It’s always a pleasure to play alongside everyone. But I’ve played with Harry a lot this season and it’s been great.”

www.manutd.co
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2020, 10:24 AM   #83
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'I've been away playing the World Cup, the Euros, everything': Victor Lindelof insists Manchester United stars are unfazed by Cologne lockdown... with his side set for two-week stay if they make Europa League final

* Manchester United are locked down in their own bubble while out in Cologne
* Club are bidding to win the delayed Europa League, now in fresh format
* Victor Lindelof says the conditions do not faze stars because of experience
* United will have spent two weeks locked down if they make Europa League final

Manchester United players have enough experience of international tournaments to cope with a 13-day lockdown in Cologne, insists Victor Lindelof.

United's win over Copenhagen in the Europa League quarter-finals on Monday night means Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and his players will be staying in Germany for at least another six days.

If they beat the winners of Tuesday night's tie between Wolves and Sevilla in the semis this weekend, United will play in the final in Cologne on August 21 - meaning they will have been there just short of two weeks.

Coronavirus safety protocols mean the United squad must remain in a 'bubble' and can only leave their hotel for matches and training sessions.

But Sweden defender Lindelof says the players are used to being confined while representing their national teams at the World Cup and other tournaments.

'It's going to be fine,' he said. 'I think all the players have been playing tournaments. I've been away playing the World Cup, the Euros and everything.

'Even if we're not able to leave the hotel at the moment, we have things to do there so I think it will be fine. No problem at all.'

Victor Lindelof says Manchester United players are drawing upon their tournament experience. United are through to the semi-final stage where they will face Sevilla

Sportsmail revealed that UEFA have allocated United the training facilities at fourth division Fortuna Koln or a third division alternative now they are staying on in Cologne.

Solskjaer admitted that the situation is not ideal, although United at least have an extra day to prepare for the semi-final against Wolves or Sevilla.

'The facilities are not the same as we're used to, but that is no excuse. Every team has the same conditions,' said the United boss.

'We're used to having the best facilities around the world for recovery and preparation, and we just have to make the most out of a difficult situation in conditions that are hot and humid.

'But we've got six days to prepare for a game. There's not many times we have that.'

Lindelof admitted that United weren't at their best against Copenhagen, needing a penalty from Bruno Fernandes in extra-time to go through.

Ole Gunnar Solskajer is bidding to win European silverware at the end of his first full season

The humid conditions didn't help and fatigue also appeared to play a part.. It was United's 60th game of season that began a year ago on Tuesday.

'It was a tough game but we came through in the end and we're happy for that,' added Lindelof. 'We knew what kind of team they were and I think they made it difficult for us, even if we didn't play at our level.

'It's very difficult to say just why. It happens sometimes football. Of course, it's been a long season but we played a quarter-final in a European cup so I think everyone had to be ready for that.

'It happens sometimes in football that you don't perform at the level you want to. But the important thing is that we won and we're through to the semi-finals.

'I think we could have done a lot of things better but when we had the ball they made it difficult for us. Sometimes they pressed high and when they didn't they dropped deep and defended compact as a unit. It was hard to create some chances there but I think we should have scored a few more goals.'

United lost in the semi-finals of the FA Cup to Chelsea and Carabao Cup to Manchester City, but Lindelof believes there is enough confidence in the camp now to go one better - whichever team they face on Sunday.

'It's always been our goal to win this competition,' he said. 'We've been playing a few semi-finals this season and hopefully we can win the next game and get through to the final.

'I think we have a lot of confidence in the team right now. We've been performing on a very high level, especially after the league ended. We got the third spot and we've been performing some really, really good football. I think everybody has a lot of confidence and we know we can do some great things.

'Obviously even if we play against Sevilla or Wolves, they are two tough teams but we're going to be ready and hopefully we can go out and play a really good game.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8616069/Experienced-Man-United-stars-unfazed-Cologne-lockdown-says-Lindelof.html
Old 25-08-2020, 03:59 PM   #84
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Victor Lindelof turns local hero after 'hunting down thief who stole elderly woman's purse' in Swedish city Vasteras... as Manchester United man finds himself in the news for the right reasons following defensive partner Harry Maguire's arrest

* Manchester United's Victor Lindelof has reportedly performed a heroic deed
* The defender is back in his native Sweden for the short end of season break
* Local reports claim Lindelof prevented the robbery of an elderly woman's purse
* Lindelof is said to have 'hunted down' the offender before retrieving the item

Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof had a contrasting week to his centre back partner Harry Maguire as he reportedly carried out a heroic deed in his native Sweden by coming to the aid of an elderly woman.

The 26-year-old is briefly back in his home city of Vasteras in Sweden during football's short summer break before the season re-starts, and this week was present as a frightening event unfolded.

While Maguire was arrested and charged following allegations of involvement in a fight while holidaying on the Greek island of Mykonos, Lindelof turned the hero in a different altercation back at home.

Swedish daily publication Aftonbladet report that Lindelof was on hand to 'hunt down' a thief after seeing a 90-year-old woman have her purse snatched.

Lindelof is said to have sprinted off after the offender, before tracking them down and keeping them pinned to the ground.

Police services were called and arrived on the scene, to find Lindelof having apprehended the individual.

A local police report on the incident read: 'A man who was nearby must have run after the suspected perpetrator, caught up with him and kept him until the police arrived at the scene.'

Victor Lindelof is reportedly a local hero after apprehending a man who robbed an old lady

Eye witnesses have since given their confirmation that the man in question was United star Lindelof, which was also hinted by a local police officer.

Though he would not confirm the identity of the hero of the hour, the police officer said in the statement: 'The man who intervened very wisely was athletically built, I can not say more than that.'

It marks quite different publicity to that generated by centre back partner Maguire following his end-of-season holiday in Greece.

Maguire is accused of assaulting local police officers after his 20-year-old sister, Daisy, was assaulted and injured with a sharp object according to Greek media. It is understood that the police attending the scene were dressed in plain clothes and not easily identifiable as officers.

One source has said that initial accusation of bribery has now been dropped and that Maguire was simply attempting to pay an on the spot fine to deal with the situation.

Maguire denied all allegations though he made a statement of apology to the court on Saturday. Maguire had been staying on Mykonos with his fiancee Fern Hawkins and their children as well as other family members.

Lindelof is reported to have been out with his wife Maja, who is said to have witnessed the incident unfold.

Vasteras police state they received the alarm at around 10.40, and that the first police patrol arrived about five minutes later, at approximately 10.45.

Lindelof therefore was able to keep the offender in place for five minutes before officers could arrive and do their job.

The offender - a man in his 30s - is now suspected of aggravated theft and minor drug offences for his own use.

Lindelof is soon due back in Manchester to meet up with his team-mates, ahead of the 2020-21 season.

The 26-year-old was part of the United squad who traveled to Cologne to compete in the latter stages of the Europa League, only to be knocked out by Sevilla in the semi-finals.

During the tournament Lindelof showed he wasn't somebody to be messed with, after becoming embroiled in a heated argument with his own team-mate and United's star midfielder Bruno Fernandes, following a disagreement in the Sevilla tie.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8659163/Manchester-United-defender-Victor-Lindelof-hunts-thief-robbed-elderly-woman.html
Old 14-10-2020, 11:29 AM   #85
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I do not know what it is due to': Victor Lindelof is baffled by Manchester United's terrible start to the season but believes Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's struggling side are close to hitting form

* Manchester United are 16th in the Premier League after an awful start this term
* Victor Lindelof has said he can't put his finger on why United have been so bad
* Lindelof does believe, however, that he and his team-mates will find form soon

Manchester United defender Victor Lindelof has admitted that he can't pinpoint why he and his team-mates have started the season so badly.

United are 16th in the Premier League having won once and lost twice.

Lindelof has himself faced criticism for individual errors, particularly in the 3-1 defeat by Crystal Palace at Old Trafford in which he gave away a penalty and produced a generally poor performance.

The Sweden international didn't, however, have anything to do with United's 6-1 hammering by Tottenham after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer dropped him for Eric Bailly.

'It has not been the best start for us in the league, I do not know what it is due to,' Lindelof told Swedish media outlet Afton Bladet.

'If it is because we played for a long time in Europe [last season] and did not get the rest you usually get, it is difficult to answer.'

Victor Lindelof can't explain why Manchester United have started the season so terribly

He also loosely suggested that United starting the season a week later than the majority of teams may have resulted in them being off the pace but said he expects an upturn as soon as the weekend when Solskaer's side travel to Newcastle.

Lindelof, who could play against team-mate Bruno Fernandes when Sweden meet Portugal in the Nations League on Wednesday night, added: 'We had one or two weeks together before the league started and we have not reached the level we have wanted.

'But I think that after this national team gathering, many are back and ready to perform at the level we can.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8835461/Victor-Lindelof-baffled-Manchester-United-started-season-badly.html
Old 15-06-2021, 09:52 AM   #86
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Rio Ferdinand 'questions' whether Victor Lindelof is good enough to play for a 'top, top team' as he casts doubt on his long term suitability at Manchester United with defender 'more suited' to international football

* Victor Lindelof kicks off Euro 2020 campaign with Sweden vs Spain on Monday
* Defender is key man for Sweden but has been questioned at Manchester United
* Rio Ferdinand claimed Lindelof is more suited to international football than club
* The former United man admitted he 'questions' whether Lindelof suits 'top team'

Rio Ferdinand has claimed Victor Lindelof is more suited to international football and 'questions' whether the Manchester United defender is good enough to play for a 'top, top team'.

The 26-year-old kicked off his Euro 2020 campaign with Sweden against Spain on Monday evening and is a key figure for his country, but was unconvincing at times for Manchester United last season.

United are thought to be searching for another defender to partner Harry Maguire in central defence next season, and Ferdinand suggested the current partnership hasn't convinced enough to be the preferred option moving forward.

Rio Ferdinand thinks Victor Lindelof is more suited to international football and admitted he 'questions' whether the Man United star is convincing enough to play for a 'top, top team'

When asked about Lindelof ahead of Spain vs Sweden, Ferdinand told the BBC: 'I think his game suits the national game in a lot of ways. The Premier League is very quick and physical.

'This (international football) is more of a thinking-defenders' game and I think that definitely suits him. He's someone who likes to read and cover.

'With this team it seems like the main man in that defence and I think he's warmed to that. That suits him.

'When he plays in a yellow shirt he seems a very different player to the one I see in a Man United shirt.'

Lindelof (right) is Harry Maguire's (left) preferred partner at back but has been unconvincing. Ferdinand admitted he' questions' whether the partnership is convincing enough at top level

Lindelof started 45 times for United last season and was manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's preferred partner to captain Maguire when both were fit as they finished a respectable second place in the Premier League.

Despite this, question marks remain with United linked with moves for a host of centre backs this summer.

When asked by presenter Gary Lineker on whether he is good enough to play for United, Ferdinand responded: 'I just think there's question marks over his partnership with Maguire.

;Maguire has come in for big money, he's going to play.

'Does Lindelof compliment him enough for them to be a top, top team? I question that personally.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9685701/Manchester-United-Rio-Ferdinand-questions-Victor-Lindelof-good-team.html
Old 21-01-2022, 09:38 PM   #87
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Victor Lindelof's terrified wife and young children locked themselves in a room as intruders broke into the Manchester United star's home while he was playing at Brentford

* Victor Lindelof played the full game in Manchester United's victory at Brentford
* His house was broken into during the match, while his young family were home
* Maja Nilsson Lindelof, his wife, hid in a room with her young children
* The family have now jetted home to Sweden and Lindelof will miss United's game with West Ham

The terrified wife and young children of Manchester United star Victor Lindelof locked themselves in a room as intruders broke into their home, while he played in Wednesday's Premier League match against Brentford.

Maja Nilsson Lindelof was alone with their three-year-old boy Ted Louie and baby Francis when she realised someone was forcing their way into the house.

In an Instagram story, Lindelof's wife Maja said: 'During Victor's game this Wednesday night we had a break-in at our house in Manchester.

The terrified wife and young children of Manchester United star Victor Lindelof locked themselves in a room as intruders broke into their home, while he played in Wednesday's Premier League match against Brentford.

Maja Nilsson Lindelof was alone with their three-year-old boy Ted Louie and baby Francis when she realised someone was forcing their way into the house.

In an Instagram story, Lindelof's wife Maja said: 'During Victor's game this Wednesday night we had a break-in at our house in Manchester.

The centre back will be unavailable for United's fixture against West Ham tomorrow with the defender having returned to his homeland.

Lindelof is the second player to be targeted by burglars in recent weeks.

In December, thieves broke into the home of João Cancelo, the Manchester City right back. They attacked him in front of his family and stole jewellery. The defender suffered cuts and bruises to the face in the incident, which police are investigating.

United manager Ralf Rangnick has revealed he has discussed the incident with the centre back, and came to an agreement to allow the player to take time away.

'I spoke with him at length on our flight back home from London and also this morning we spoke for about 20 minutes, 25 minutes,' he said.

'He told me what had actually happened and that this was really a traumatic event, especially for his wife and even the three-year-old son.

'He said to me that he right now needs to stay at home.

'He doesn't want to leave his wife and his family on their own, which I can fully understand being a father of two children myself.

'We agreed that he will not be training today and also not be on duty tomorrow for the game.'

Wife Maja Nilsson Lindelof took to social media to reveal the extent of the traumatic moment

A United statement read: 'We can confirm that a break-in occurred at Victor Lindelof's house during the away game against Brentford.

'His family, who were at home at the time, were unhurt but clearly shaken. This was a distressing experience for them, and for Victor when he learned of it after the game, and the club is providing them with our full support.

'We encourage anyone with information about the crime to contact the police.'

Lindelof has endured a tough couple of months at Old Trafford. In December, the 27-year-old was forced off against Norwich due to worrying breathing difficulties.

Having visibly clutched his chest on the touchline during the second half of the clash at Carrow Road, the centre back soon underwent a series of examinations.

As part of these, he was fitted with a heart monitor, although United moved quickly when insisting that the condition was not linked to the Covid-19 outbreak at the club.

His wife admitted the couple were distressed in the wake of the episode.

'It was a scary match to watch and Victor was very cut up afterwards,' she wrote.

United manager Ralf Rangnick said he spoke to the player at length in the wake of the break-in

'Yesterday he did a lot of tests and has a heart monitor on for two days to make sure everything is OK.

'It was incredibly uncomfortable, especially when I did not get hold of him which I always manage to.

'It was a long time before I got hold of someone on the team who updated me.'

Worried team-mates rushed to his aid when he dropped to his haunches under no pressure, and medics also raced on to the pitch as he pointed to his chest.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10427153/Manchester-United-Victor-Lindelofs-house-broken-played-family-home.html
Old 11-07-2022, 09:39 AM   #88
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Victor Lindelof insists he will fight for his place at Manchester United despite Erik ten Hag's side making an improved offer for Ajax defender Lisandro Martinez

* Victor Lindelof says that he will stay and fight for his place at Manchester United
* United have made an improved offer of £43m for Ajax's Lisandro Martinez
* Lindelof also backed team-mate Harry Maguire to keep the captain's armband

Victor Lindelof has vowed to fight for his place at Manchester United after the club tabled an improved offer of £43million for Ajax centre-back Lisandro Martinez.

New manager Erik ten Hag wants to sign Martinez from his old club in Holland, but United face competition for the 24-year-old Argentine from Premier League rivals Arsenal.

Ten Hag is hoping to strengthen in central defence with United prepared to listen to offers for Eric Bailly and Phil Jones this summer.

Lindelof finished last season as arguably United’s first-choice centre-back as Harry Maguire and Raphael Varane spent time on the bench, and the Swede says he would welcome the competition from another defender.

Defender Victor Lindelof has insisted that he will fight for his place at Manchester United. United have made an improved offer of £43million for Ajax defender Lisandro Martinez. Lindelof has backed team-mate Harry Maguire to carry on as United's captain this season

Asked on United’s tour to Bangkok if he has been unnerved by talk of signing Martinez, Lindelof said: ‘I’m not a nervous person, I’m quite calm. I know what I can do on the pitch, I’ve been working very hard and that’s all I can focus on really.

‘I’m always confident. At every club like this there should be competition for places, that’s a very good thing. You need it to perform and to compete for trophies. This is my sixth year, I’ve made almost 200 appearances now, I want to do many more and I want to help the team on the pitch.

‘I’ve been playing quite a lot of games. Even if I have a bad day, I think I can perform at a high level and I think my teammates can trust me as well on the pitch.’

Lindelof took his opportunity last season following Maguire’s loss of form as the United captain faced questions over his suitability to wear the armband.

Ten Hag has yet to say whether Maguire will remain as skipper before Tuesday’s opening tour game against Liverpool in Bangkok, but Lindelof backed the England defender to continue doing the job.

‘Harry is a great player and a great captain as well,’ he added. ‘He is a very nice guy off the pitch. He tries to talk a lot and communicate with the players and I think he is a great player.

‘It’s normal if you are the captain of the biggest club in the world that people outside will speak, but I don’t think it’s a problem for him and I think everyone trusts him as well.’

Ten Hag was brought in following United’s worst ever Premier League campaign, and Lindelof has welcomed the intensity of training under the new manager during his first two weeks of pre-season.

‘We haven’t really spoken about last season, that is in the past,’ he said. ‘Everyone was very disappointed in the way we performed and where we were in the table.

‘But everyone is professional. There are going to be ups and downs, but we haven’t talked about it and we just want to look forward now.

‘It has been absolutely fantastic under the new boss since he came. The level of the training has really stepped up. I think he is very good at paying attention to the details – his demands and what he expects from us. If something is not right in an exercise he can stop and explain it again for us and that’s a very good thing for us.

‘The first week was a little bit different from this week. This week has been a bit more intense with different types of runs and in games. I don’t mind it, it should be like that. He’s demanding a lot, but it should be like that at a club like this.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10999755/Victor-Lindelof-insists-fight-place-Manchester-United-despite-Martinez-interest.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 28
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, arik_, Aziiz_rachman, Blacklist7, endhy_cantona, FitraHaryadi39, fredrian.seven, goodfron, h-ANG, HaRrY-UIK, id4y, Kevin_Anggie, Legolash, penk22_, rahmatedi, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, zudomiriku