United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 03-06-2020, 09:41 AM   #51
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Odion Ighalo

'The last few days have been difficult': Odion Ighalo is delighted to have extended his 'dream' Manchester United loan until January but admits 'different talks' made it a tough wait

* Odion Ighalo agreed to remain at Old Trafford on a temporary deal until January
* The forward has expressed his joy at lengthening his stay with the Red Devils
* Ighalo joined Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's United in a shock move earlier this year

Odion Ighalo is ecstatic to have extended his 'dream' Manchester United loan until January but admits 'different talks' made it a tough wait.

The 30-year-old forward agreed to remain at Old Trafford on a temporary deal until the end of January 2021 from Shanghai Shenhua earlier this week.

And now Ighalo, who made an immediate impact at United, has expressed his joy at lengthening his stay with the Red Devils.

'I'm really happy. It's a dream for me to be here. I'm buzzing and ready to go,' he told MUTV.

'The last few days have been difficult as there have been different talks about it but now I'm really happy so I need to concentrate fully. I'm here until the end of January, so it's good for me.

'I decided I want to stay and I'm happy. Since the first day I arrived, I made it clear that I wanted whatever it takes to continue that work.

'It was very difficult, there were some talks, but I'm happy they finally agreed and got everything done. Everything is official now.

Odion Ighalo is delighted to have extended his 'dream' Manchester United loan until January. Striker has gone on to score four times in eight games including a brilliant volley against LASK. The 30-year-old striker agreed to remain at Old Trafford on a temporary deal earlier this week

'I'm sending thanks to the Shanghai president and director for the support because they know this is what I want.

'So I'm thanking them and I'm happy that this has happened. They wish me all the best too.'

Ighalo initially joined Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's United in a shock deadline-day move in January after the club had missed out on signing Norwegian star Erling Haaland to Borussia Dortmund.

He has notched four goals in eight games. His memorable strikes so far in a United shirt have included a stunning volley in the Europa League win over LASK Linz as well as a double in the FA Cup against Derby to help his side through to the quarter-final stage.

Ighalo's current contract in China expires in December 2022, but Shanghai want to keep him until at least December 2024.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8380975/Odion-Ighalo-delighted-extended-dream-Manchester-United-loan.html
Old 30-06-2020, 10:24 AM   #52
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United were ridiculed for signing Odion Ighalo but striker is now proving the doubters wrong and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer right after scoring another vital goal against Norwich

* Odion Ighalo joined on an initial six-month loan from Shanghai Shenhua
* Ighalo has impressed with his work ethic and eye for goal since his arrival
* Ighalo's loan has been extended until January 2021 after impressive displays
* The striker scored a swivelled effort against Norwich to help United to victory

When his moment arrived, Odion Ighalo did what he does best. He scored. He twisted his body, kept his eye on the ball as it dropped in front of him and found the back of the net with a flick of his right boot.

It was a spontaneous, spur-of-the-moment finish, the kind all good goal poachers produce every now and then. A little unconventional perhaps and different to his last goal for Manchester United, the stunning volley against LASK Linz in March. But the end result was the same.

Up to that point in the 51st minute at Carrow Road, Ighalo had offered very little. But when Juan Mata diverted Luke Shaw’s cross into the air, the Nigerian took his chance.

Man United were mocked for signing Odion Ighalo but he scored another vital goal at Norwich. Ighalo's spontaneous strike against Norwich helped United into the FA Cup semi-finals. The striker's experience and predatory instincts have given United more options in attack. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's decision to bring in Ighalo in January now looks like a masterstroke

‘He’s got one eye on the ball. Probably one eye is on the keeper and the defender coming to smash him, so well done,’ said United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who will appreciate the predatory instinct more than most.

This was Ighalo’s fourth start for United and he has scored every time, including two in the last round of the FA Cup at Derby County.

There is more to his game than goals. After Todd Cantwell had fired Norwich level at 1-1, it was Ighalo who got away from Timm Klose at the end of normal time, forcing the defender to haul him down and take the red card that swung this quarter-final firmly in United’s favour. Until then, it had been a lot closer than anyone expected.

Then, with two minutes left of extra-time, it was Ighalo’s run into the box that invited a clever pass from Paul Pogba. Ighalo turned the ball inside for Anthony Martial to cause confusion in the Norwich defence, and captain Harry Maguire swept United into a record 30th FA Cup semi-final, where they will face Chelsea at Wembley.

At that point, they were minutes away from a penalty shootout against a goalkeeper, Tim Krul, who saved two spot-kicks when the clubs met on the same ground in October, and had performed admirably to thwart them on this occasion, too.

Ighalo’s performances have shown why Solskjaer wanted to sign him on loan from Shanghai Shenhua before transfer deadline in January.

It felt like a peculiar move at the time. ‘The Ighalo signing was almost laughed at, so fair play to him,’ said Jermaine Jenas on Match of the Day commentary.

In the studio, Ian Wright described it as a ‘strange one’.

At 31, Ighalo does not fit the mould of the young British player United are trying to recruit. When he arrived in February, he had spent three years playing in China since leaving Watford, and his £300,000-a-week wages (United contribute £130,000) plus loan fee meant he did not come cheap, either.

Then there was the coronavirus quarantine period that stopped him training at Carrington for two weeks or going on a warm-weather camp to Marbella.

More than half of Ighalo’s four-month loan was lost to lockdown, but United still negotiated with Shanghai to extend it until the end of January.

‘It was important for me and we worked hard to do it,’ said Solskjaer. ‘Odion knows how much we value him in the dressing room and on the pitch. He’s a goal scorer and a poacher.

‘We can play the ball into him like we did for the winning goal when Paul found him. He’s performing well but he also gives me the chance to rotate.’

Solskjaer made eight changes followed by six substitutions — a first for English football in the first FA Cup tie to be played in June.

United lacked fluency but did just enough to extend their unbeaten run to 14 games and maintain a record of winning away in every round, having conceded for the first time in the competition this season when Cantwell beat Sergio Romero from 25 yards.

‘It’s disappointing to score a goal that means so much personally, and have it taken away with three minutes to go,’ said Cantwell.

Solskjaer will revert to a stronger line-up at Brighton on Tuesday, while Norwich will rejoin an increasingly futile battle against relegation at Arsenal on Wednesday.

‘I believe if we play like this, we’ll give them a right good game,’ said Cantwell. ‘It’s getting to crunch time. This team will stick together and fight and hopefully we can pull it out in the last couple of games.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8468719/Manchester-United-ridiculed-signing-Odion-Ighalo-striker-proving-doubters-wrong.html
Old 16-10-2020, 08:44 AM   #53
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

IGHALO WAITING FOR HIS OPPORTUNITY

Odion Ighalo is waiting for another opportunity to get off the mark for Manchester United in the Premier League, and it could come at Newcastle United on Saturday night.

The Nigerian came off the bench in the season opener against Crystal Palace but was not among the substitutes for the subsequent top-flight matches with Brighton & Hove Albion and Tottenham Hotspur.

However, he started the Carabao Cup victories, at Luton Town and Brighton, and is likely to come into manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's thinking at the weekend, with fellow forwards Anthony Martial and Edinson Cavani both unavailable.

“I’m always ready,“ he told us. “Whenever the gaffer calls me, my idea is just to give my best in training, work hard and wait for my opportunity – to take it.

“Hopefully, I’ll just keep my head down, keep working hard every day. Come to the training ground every day and give it my best. Whenever the gaffer needs me, I will come and give my best.”

Newcastle have had a decent start to 2020/21 and will be awkward opponents under former Reds captain Steve Bruce. However, United need another win on the road to offer the perfect response to the defeat to Tottenham last time out.

“We are working hard and looking forward to it,” added Ighalo. “We’ve been training hard. Those of us who did not go to the international teams have been working seriously hard.

“Everyone is in top shape and, when those who have been in the international teams are all back, I think we are in good heart to win the game. I know we didn’t start the season well so we’ll try to start from this weekend and try to win the game to kick the season off.”

Cavani's arrival will increase the competition for places in attack but Ighalo believes the former Paris Saint-Germain striker, as well as new full-back Alex Telles and young winger Facundo Pellistri, will boost the squad and improve everybody's output.

“It's good for the team, for everybody to be on their toes to work hard,” said Odion.

“For a big team, like Manchester United, you have to have competition for players to do well and I welcome the new guys coming in. They will bring more challenges to everyone in the team, to work hard for their positions to play in the team.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2020, 09:14 PM   #54
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Odion Ighalo di MU, Habis Manis Sepah Dibuang
Afif Farhan - detikSport

Manchester - Satu kalimat yang pantas menggambarkan Odion Ighalo di Manchester United adalah habis manis sepah dibuang. Sempat diandalkan, tapi cuma sebentar.

Odion Ighalo merupakan striker yang direkrut Manchester United. Setan Merah meminjamnya dari klub asal China, Shanghai Shenhua pada Januari kemarin, kala akhir-akhir musim kompetisi 2019/2020

Ighalo bukanlah striker yang terkenal, apalagi cuma baru memperkuat Watford di Liga Inggris pada tahun 2014 sampai 2017. Pria asal Nigeria itu pun tidak diharapkan banyak kala memperkuat Setan Merah.

Odion Ighalo nyatanya bisa membungkam kritikan. Dia bisa tampil cukup memuaskan.

Ighalo mampu mencetak tiga gol dari tiga laga di Piala FA dan mencetak dua gol dan satu assist dari lima laga Liga Europa. Walau dari 11 laga di Liga Inggris tak mencetak gol dan assist, tapi pergerakannya di depan gawang tak jelek-jelek amat.

Fans Manchester United langsung membuat chant untuknya:

"Ighalo-Oh!

"Always believe in your soul,

"You've got the power to know,

"You're indestructible,

"Always believe in, Ighalo-Oh!"

Odion Ighalo pun awalnya dipinjam sampai bulan Mei 2020. Namun, pihak Manchester United menambah durasi peminjamannya sampai Januari 2021. Shanghai Shenhua menyepakatinya.

"Dia striker yang menguasai kotak penalti dan pencetak gol. Dia tipe striker yang berbeda untuk kami," puji manajer Ole Gunnar Solskjaer seperti dilansir dari website resmi Manchester United.

"Ighalo begitu kuat dan pencetak gol yang ulung. Dia tahu betapa bernilainya dia untuk tim ini," lanjutnya.

Tapi pujian itu, sangat-sangat cepat berlalu...

Musim 2020/2021, Manchester United mendatangkan striker tengah baru yakni Edinson Cavani. Selain itu, penyerang sayap Anthony Martial juga diplot sebagai ujung tombak.

Alhasil kesempatan Odion Ighalo bermain jadi sangat minim. Jangankan itu, beberapa kali juga dirinya tidak dibawa dalam skuad Manchester United.

Pemain berusia 31 tahun itu baru sekali bermain di Liga Inggris dan sekali bermain di Liga Champions. Keduanya sama-sama sebagai pemain pengganti.

Ighalo cuma baru bermain dua kali jadi starter di ajang Carabao Cup. Itu pun tak sampai bermain penuh 90 menit.

Masa peminjaman Odion Ighalo sebentar lagi bakal habis. Kali ini, MU benar-benar akan mengembalikannya.
Old 27-01-2021, 09:12 AM   #55
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It was an honour. Once a Red, always a Red': Nigerian striker Odion Ighalo tweets emotional goodbye as his loan spell at Manchester United ends, with a £7million-a-year offer from Dubai, Premier League and MLS interest among his options

* Striker Odion Ighalo's one-year loan at Manchester United will come to an end
* Nigerian was transferred from Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua
* The 31-year-old Red Devils fan scored 5 goals in 23 matches in all competitions

Odion Ighalo is in discussions over a move to Dubai after confirming the end of his one-year loan at Manchester United with a heartfelt goodbye on social media.

Ighalo will initially return to Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua at the end of this month ahead of his next transfer - with a £7m-a-year offer from a club in Dubai plus interest from MLS clubs and the Premier League among his options.

The 31-year-old scored five goals across 23 appearances in all competitions for United and provided a low-cost, low-risk option up front but was phased out following the signing of Edinson Cavani.

The boyhood United fan said in a tweet: 'It's so hard to see this dream come to an end.

Odion Ighalo's one-year loan at Manchester United will come to an end at the end of the month. The Red Devils fan scored 5 in 23 games in all competitions during his time at Old Trafford

'But I give God the glory for helping me fulfil this lifelong dream of putting on a Manchester United shirt as a player and represent this great club, it was indeed an honour I will forever cherish and be grateful for.

'To the manager I say thank you for trusting and believing in me when many did not. To my amazing team-mate I will miss you guys, it was always fun... and I pray we win the league and FA Cup this year.

'To the best fans in the world (the Manchester United fans) we have missed you, but we hear your voices cheering us on from afar, we can't wait to have you all back in the stands. 'I'm still and will remain a Manchester United fan forever. Once a Red, always a Red. Thank you Manchester United and God bless.'

Sportsmail revealed earlier this month that former Nigeria international Ighalo has openly admitted he would be keen on a move to play in America in the MLS.

He namechecked David Beckham's 2018-founded Inter Miami side, currently boasting former PSG midfielder Blaise Matuidi and former Real Madrid striker Gonzalo Higuain as a potential option.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9189815/It-honor-Red-Red-Nigerian-striker-Odion-Ighalo-tweets-emotional-goodbye.html
terimakasih atas sumbangsih 5 golnya, yg penting sudah pernah bermain untuk United
Old 29-01-2021, 10:57 AM   #56
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Tidak terasa sudah setahun berlalu #efekCovid19
Terima kasih kontribusinya untuk United, semoga suatu saat bisa bertemu langsung jika ada pertandingan United Legends di Indonesia, hehe..
Old 02-02-2021, 10:28 AM   #57
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Saudi Arabian club Al-Shabab agree deal with Shanghai Shenhua to sign Odion Ighalo after striker's loan spell at Manchester United comes to an end

* Al-Shabab have agreed a deal to sign Odion Ighalo from Shanghai Shenhua
* It comes days after the Nigerian striker's loan spell at Man United came to an end
* Moves to the Premier League, MLS and Dubai were on the cards for Ighalo

Saudi Arabian club Al-Shabab have agreed to sign former Manchester United loanee Odion Ighalo from Shanghai Shenhua.

The Nigerian striker has been linked with moves to Dubai, the Premier League and the MLS but a switch to the Middle East is now close to being completed after the two sides agreed to a deal.

The move is subject to him passing a medical after Ighalo was given permission to talk with the Saudi Arabian club.

It comes just days after his loan spell at Old Trafford came to an end, where he penned an heartfelt farewell to the fans.

The boyhood United fan said in a tweet: 'It's so hard to see this dream come to an end.

'But I give God the glory for helping me fulfil this lifelong dream of putting on a Manchester United shirt as a player and represent this great club, it was indeed an honour I will forever cherish and be grateful for.

'To the manager I say thank you for trusting and believing in me when many did not. To my amazing team-mate I will miss you guys, it was always fun... and I pray we win the league and FA Cup this year.

Saudi Arabian club Al-Shabab agreed to sign Odion Ighalo from Shanghai Shenhua. The move to Saudi Arabia comes days after his loan spell at Old Trafford came to an end

'To the best fans in the world (the Manchester United fans) we have missed you, but we hear your voices cheering us on from afar, we can't wait to have you all back in the stands. 'I'm still and will remain a Manchester United fan forever. Once a Red, always a Red. Thank you Manchester United and God bless.'

The 31-year-old scored five goals across 23 appearances in all competitions for United and provided a low-cost, low-risk option up front but was phased out following the signing of Edinson Cavani.

The transfer window in Saudi Arabia runs until February 7.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9209633/Saudi-Arabian-club-Al-Shabab-agree-sign-Shanghai-Shenhua-striker-Odion-Ighalo.html
Old 14-04-2021, 09:42 AM   #58
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'It's my dream club... but it was UNFAIR I didn't play more!': Odion Ighalo on why he left Old Trafford, turning down West Brom and West Ham's offers to stay in the Premier League - and why Man United must keep 'influential' Paul Pogba

* Odion Ighalo joined Manchester United on loan in last year's January window
* His loan was extended until January this year, when he left for Al Shabab
* The former Nigeria striker scored five goals in 23 games for the Old Trafford side
* He turned down other top-flight offers and urged the club to keep Paul Pogba

Odion Ighalo insists he is 'so happy' he was able to represent Manchester United but admits he left his dream club due to a lack of game time.

The 31-year-old joined from Chinese Super League club Shanghai Shenhua in January last year on an initial six-month loan.

The former Watford striker's deal was then extended in June 2020 until January this year, when he left for Saudi Arabian side Al-Shabab after scoring five goals in 23 appearances for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men.

Now speaking to Sky Sports, Ighalo revealed he continues to love the club he supported as a boy 'with all my heart' but desired more of a role than his peripheral status at United.

Odion Ighalo has revealed he is happy to have played for Manchester United but admitted a lack of game time forced him to leave. The 31-year-old Nigerian striker scored five goals in 23 games for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's men

Asked if he could have stayed beyond January this year, Ighalo said: 'There wasn't much possibility because I wanted more playing time. At my age, I want to play and not just sit on the bench and not have any minutes.

'I didn't just want to be there picking up a salary - I wanted to be involved so I said to my agent that if an offer comes in, I will look at it and see what's best for me, which is what I did.

'I'm so happy that my path crossed with Manchester United - it's the club I love with all my heart and for all my life so playing for them was a big privilege that I do not take for granted.

'No matter the circumstances that led me to leave, I will always be grateful to the coach, my team-mates, the fans, and everyone around Manchester United. After my initial loan was extended, I did not play much which was perhaps a bit unfair but as I said, I am always grateful for the opportunity.'

However, while remaining part of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's was not an avenue he considered pursuing, Ighalo did reveal West Ham and West Brom both made offers to keep him in the Premier League.

Yet the former Nigeria international felt he had achieved his ambitions having played for his 'dream' club.

'Yeah, there was the possibility of West Ham and West Brom to stay in the Premier League, which I thought about,' he added.

He also revealed he turned down West Ham and West Brom's offers to stay in England. Ighalo also urged Old Trafford chiefs to do all they can to keep midfielder Paul Pogba

'But after being at Manchester United, the biggest club in England if not the world, what else could I possibly do in the Premier League?

'I had good offers to stay in England, but I just didn't think I could stay after achieving my dream of playing for the club I had supported since I was young.'

Paul Pogba is one of Ighalo's former United team-mates who has been linked with following him out of the Old Trafford exit door this summer.

Reports at the weekend claimed United players would be devastated if he left amid continuing talk of a return to former club Juventus.

But Ighalo believes the United board must do everything within their power to keep the 'influential' 28-year-old France midfielder.

'He's one of the best players I've played with and one of the best players at Manchester United. Apart from playing on the pitch, he's a good guy in the dressing room, a funny guy, he's always happy.

'The only time he isn't happy is when he's not playing and I can understand that - everyone wants to play. If Manchester United have the opportunity to keep him on a new, longer deal, they should because he is so influential.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9464973/Odion-Ighalo-left-Manchester-United-turning-West-Brom-West-Hams-offers.html
iya nih Ighalo direkrut cuma karena United gak ada pilihan lain waktu itu dan Ighalo sudah tau resikonya juga, begitu sudah dapat striker yah habis manis sepah dibuang deh. tidak bisa dipungkiri Ighalo memang tidak diberikan waktu untuk bermain lebih sering, magabut doank pas perpanjangan kontrak kedua
Old 27-12-2021, 08:58 AM   #59
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Newcastle 'put Odion Ighalo on their list of transfer targets', with the former Man United loanee 'seriously considering the move' if Eddie Howe firms up his interest in the January transfer window

* Newcastle are reportedly weighing up a move for ex-United striker Odion Ighalo
* Eddie Howe is looking to bolster his front line to keep the club in the top flight
* Ighalo - now at Saudi side Al Shabab - would 'seriously consider' joining them

Newcastle have placed former Manchester United striker Odion Ighalo on their transfer shortlist, according to reports.

Manager Eddie Howe is looking to upgrade his forward options in January - with help from the club's ultra-rich Saudi owners - and Ighalo is one of many players the former Bournemouth boss is looking at.

Newcastle are now the richest side in world football after being taken over by the Public Investiment Fund, and are gearing up for a big transfer window - with the club linked with a handful of players as they look to stay in the Premier League.

The Mapgies are eyeing up Ighalo - who current plays for Saudi outfit Al Shabab - according to Sky Sports, who say the player is keen to make the move.

Ighalo is 'seriously considering' a switch to St James' Park should the club come calling, the report adds, with the Saudi club in discussions with the Nigerian star to ask him about a potential deal.

The former Watford striker was a surprise loan signing for Manchester United in 2019-20, playing 23 times and scoring five goals before returning to Shanghai Shenhua in China, and later joinin Al Shabab.

Newcastle are having a look at former Manchester United striker Odion Ighalo. Eddie Howe is targeting a new striker in January as he looks to keep Newcastle in the league. Ighalo has proven Premier League experience and would be an asset in their relegation fight

He has scored nine goals in 13 games for the team this season, making him the league's joint-top scorer. His current deal with Al Shabab ends at the end of the 2022-23 season.

Ighalo has proven Premier League experience have scored 39 goals in 99 games for Watford between 2014 and 2017, and Newcastle will value his pedigree and reputation as a physical presence and goal-getter.

Newcastle are still in relegation trouble at present, having won just one game all season long, and find themselves in 19th place with ten points - three points away from safety.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10342983/Newcastle-targeting-former-Manchester-United-star-Odion-Ighalo.html
Old 28-12-2021, 05:32 AM   #60
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Pemain yang bagus untuk United, seharusnya dulu dipermanenkan yach...

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 15
alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, Andi Istiabudi, Artson_Toraja, B4YU, h-ANG, iamsetia, penk22_, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, robby7beckham, tumpal_oneunited, Van_Munandar, zudomiriku