United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 18-02-2020, 08:36 AM   #1121
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Labile Pogba

'I hope Solskjaer doesn't want to suggest that Paul is his PRISONER': Mino Raiola hits back at Manchester United boss after he insisted Pogba belonged to the club and not his agent

* Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola has hit back at manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
* The Manchester United boss recently said 'Paul is our player and not Mino's'
* In an astonishing rant, Raiola posted three photos of his views on social media
* Raiola has repeatedly fired jabs at United during a roller-coaster season

Super agent Mino Raiola has hit back at Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by insisting Paul Pogba is not a 'prisoner'.

Raiola, who represents the World Cup winner, was responding to the United boss' comments from over the weekend in which he said 'Paul is our player and not Mino's.'

In an astonishing rant, Raiola posted three photos on social media which read: 'Pogba is not mine and for sure not Solskjaer’s property.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insisted Paul Pogba is a Manchester United player and not his agent's

In an astonishing rant, Mino Raoila posted three photos on social media expressing his view

Raiola insists he has the right to express his view and says Solskjaer should 'inform himself'

The super agent also pointed out that the Red Devils boss has other things to worry about

'Paul is Paul Pogba’s. You cannot own a human being already for a long time in the UK or anywhere else.

'I hope Solskjaer doesn’t want to suggest that Paul is his prisoner. But before Solskjaer makes comments about things I say, he should inform himself better about the content of what has been said.

'I am a free citizen who can think and express my thoughts. Until now I was maybe too nice to him. Solskjaer should just remember things that he said in summer to Paul.

'I think Solskjaer may be frustrated for different reasons and is mixing up some issues. I think Solskjaer has other things to worry about. At least, if I was him, I would.'

Solskjaer said in response after his side beat Chelsea 2-0 at Stamford Bridge: 'I don’t have to comment on Mino and what he says, i’ll probably speak to him myself.

'The media, you can’t control that anyway, anyone’s got a voice, you can have your opinion. There’s things being said about us that you want to comment but it’s more clever that you don’t. Paul and Mino have their conversations, it’s fine.'

Raiola has repeatedly fired jabs at United during a roller-coaster season at Old Trafford, as Pogba's hunger for Champions League football threatens to go unsatisfied once again.

The Frenchman has been plagued by injury, featuring just eight times this season. Without Europa League victory or a top-four finish, an exit looks inevitable.

United and Raiola have already clashed this year after the Premier League side missed out on the signing of Erling Haaland.

'Paul is our player and not Mino's,' Solskjaer said earlier on Monday. 'I haven't sat down and told Paul to tell his agent what to say. I've not spoken to Mino, that's for sure.'

Pogba last took to the field on Boxing Day, making a 45-minute cameo during a 4-1 win over Newcastle.

Raiola's outburst followed Solskjaer suggesting he would 'like' to see Pogba play for United again this season, leading to suggestions he had already played his last game for the club ahead of a possible summer exit.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8013739/Mino-Raiola-hits-Manchester-United-boss-insisted-Pogba-belonged-club.html
Old 18-02-2020, 08:52 AM   #1122
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'Let him go... it might backfire but it's not right for the club': Roy Keane tells Manchester United to sell Paul Pogba as row between Mino Raiola and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer rumbles on - and Jamie Carragher admits he 'can't get his head around' agents

* Mino Raiola and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer are embroiled in a new war of words
* Roy Keane suggested Manchester United have to 'look at the bigger picture'
* He suggested they should let Paul Pogba go due to his agent's comments

Roy Keane has urged Manchester United to sell Paul Pogba this summer after the midfielder's agent Mino Raiola became embroiled in a fresh war of words with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

The Reds legend said the club must 'look at the bigger picture' after Solskjaer was quizzed on Raiola's comment that Solskjaer hoped he was not suggesting Pogba was his 'prisoner' after the 2-0 victory at Chelsea on Monday night.

Keane told Sky Sports: 'If it's not right for the club and people are almost laughing at you, these agents, let these lads go.

'Look at the bigger picture. We're talking about a great club like Manchester United. Don't go chasing after these agents and these players who, I think, the bottom line, don't really want to be at the club.

'The agents don't want them to be there, I don't think Pogba wants to be there. Just shake hands and say, 'Off you go'.

'He'll go this summer. He'll go in the summer, 100 per cent.'

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was quizzed on Mino Raiola's outburst after Monday's victory at Chelsea. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer insisted Paul Pogba is a Manchester United player and not his agent's

Jamie Carragher admitted he 'can't get his head around' agents.

He said: 'I was in the hotel last night, a couple of players were around, footballers now have an entourage around them.

'When Ole is saying he's our player, I don't think players think like that, more like their agent, and their entourage, like their own companies and they're gonna move on after a few years. The thought your agent would be speaking publicly, I can't get my head around it.

'The more and more it goes on, it's like the agent is the father, the best mate, makes them a few quid.

'It's not like United are winning the Champions League, they've done nothing since Pogba got there, why do they want to keep him?'

Raiola, who represents the World Cup winner, was responding to the United boss' comments from over the weekend in which he said: 'Paul is our player and not Mino's.'

In an astonishing rant, Raiola posted three photos on social media which read: 'Pogba is not mine and for sure not Solskjaer's property.

'Paul is Paul Pogba's. You cannot own a human being already for a long time in the UK or anywhere else.

'I hope Solskjaer doesn't want to suggest that Paul is his prisoner. But before Solskjaer makes comments about things I say, he should inform himself better about the content of what has been said.

The agent has hit out at United's struggles, hinting Pogba will be heading out the exit. The Frenchman's season has been wrecked by injury, adding to his frustrations at Old Trafford

'I am a free citizen who can think and express my thoughts. Until now I was maybe too nice to him. Solskjaer should just remember things that he said in summer to Paul.

'I think Solskjaer may be frustrated for different reasons and is mixing up some issues. I think Solskjaer has other things to worry about. At least, if I was him, I would.'

Solskjaer said in response after his side beat Chelsea 2-0 at Stamford Bridge: 'I don't have to comment on Mino and what he says, I'll probably speak to him myself.

'The media, you can't control that anyway, anyone's got a voice, you can have your opinion. There's things being said about us that you want to comment but it's more clever that you don't. Paul and Mino have their conversations, it's fine.'

Pogba has been plagued by injury, featuring just eight times this season.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8014293/Keane-tells-Manchester-United-sell-Pogba-row-Raiola-Solskjaer-rumbles-on.html
setuju sama Keane, daripada jadi 'virus' mendingan dijual aja kalo banyak tingkah, duitnya bisa buat beli Madisson/Sancho/Grealish
Old 24-02-2020, 09:21 AM   #1123
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Pogba has to get rid of Raiola... he risks being yesterday's man': Stan Collymore calls on Manchester United midfielder to leave his agent AND his club in favour of switch to Real Madrid or Barcelona

* Paul Pogba has been desperate to leave Manchester United since the summer
* Former Liverpool player Stan Collymore thinks Pogba should sack Mino Raiola
* Real Madrid and Juventus are two of a number of clubs interested in Pogba

Stan Collymore believes Paul Pogba should ditch Manchester United and his agent Mino Raiola.

The Red Devils midfielder has been desperate to leave Old Trafford since the summer.

And former Liverpool player Collymore thinks Pogba should start by leaving his representative.

The Red Devils midfielder has been desperate to leave Old Trafford since the summer. Stan Collymore believes Paul Pogba should ditch Manchester United and his agent Mino Raiola. Collymore thinks Pogba should leave the Red Devils and get rid of his agent Raiola this summer

Collymore told the Mirror: 'What Pogba must do now is start thinking a little more *independently. He’s a senior pro and a senior French international who has won *trophies wherever he has been.

'I’d really like to see him tested at Real Madrid or Barcelona. I’d like to see Barca mould him into their way of playing and get the benefit of everything he can offer when he is really at it.

'One, is to get rid of Raiola and hire an agent who does his job effectively around Europe without it being about the next pay-day or the next appearance on TV or radio.

'And, whoever he hires in his place, he should be telling that agent: ‘I want to leave England, I will take a pay cut but I want to go to a club that has a chance of winning its domestic league and the Champions League over the next couple of seasons.’

'If he can’t do that then *scenario two would be to say: ‘Right, I’m going to give it the gun next *season to help a young United team and then leave on a free in the summer.’

'And if he doesn’t do either, Pogba is going to become yesterday’s man *quicker than you can say "Erling Haaland" or "Jadon Sancho".'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8035047/Stan-Collymore-calls-Manchester-United-midfielder-leave-agent-club.html
Old 03-03-2020, 08:28 AM   #1124
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Paul Pogba 'looking forward to developing partnership with Bruno Fernandes' as Manchester United's record signing prepares to resume training this week after ankle surgery

* Manchester United midfielder Pogba has been sidelined since December 26
* Pogba has closely followed their results despite speculation about his future
* The Frenchman is looking forward to developing a partnership with Fernandes

Paul Pogba is looking forward to developing a partnership with new signing Bruno Fernandes after being given the go-ahead to return to training, according to ESPN.

The midfielder, 26, has been sidelined since December 26 as he recovers from surgery on his ankle.

After rehabilitation at the Nad Al Sheba Sports Complex in Dubai, Pogba has recently been seen at United's Carrington training ground.

Club doctors are happy with Pogba's recovery and have given him the go-ahead to resume training this week.

ESPN reported a source saying Pogba has closely followed United's results during his absence and is looking forward to returning and developing a partnership with Bruno Fernandes.

The 25-year-old arrived in January after United paid £68million for the midfielder and he has made an instant impact.

Paul Pogba is looking forward to developing a partnership with new signing Bruno Fernandes. Fernandes has made an instant impact and Man United are unbeaten in his six appearances

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side are unbeaten since he pulled on a red shirt, with Fernandes scoring three goals in his last three appearances.

Sporting Lisbon Boss Jorge Silas claimed that he would get better.

'Was there any doubt that Bruno Fernandes was going to arrive at Manchester United and be what he is? He will do more,' he told Record.

'Imagine in a few months, when he is more integrated. I saw him training every day, honestly, I've never seen a player like Bruno, who spent an hour practising shots after training.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8066801/Pogba-looking-forward-developing-partnership-Fernandes-prepares-resume-training.html
tanpa Pogba aja efek Bruno sudah berasa, makanya gak sabaran mo liat duet/trio Pogba-Bruno-Tominay dilini tengah, siapa tau Pogba jadi kepikiran stay
Old 11-03-2020, 09:42 AM   #1125
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Paul Pogba on the brink of Manchester United U-TURN with unsettled star open to signing new deal and hoping to link up in midfield with Bruno Fernandes

* Paul Pogba looks set to pull off a spectacular U-turn and stay with Man United
* The Frenchman was widely expected to leave Old Trafford in the summer
* Sportsmail understands Pogba now sees his future at United and eyes a new deal
* Pogba is impressed with Bruno Fernandes and hopes to link-up in midfield

Paul Pogba is prepared to commit his future to Manchester United amid a growing belief he can spearhead a new era of success at Old Trafford.

Following months of rumours regarding his future, the France international was expected to leave Old Trafford before next season as he enters the final two years of his deal.

However, Sportsmail understands Pogba sees his long-term future at United and is happy to stay — and even extend his existing deal.

Paul Pogba looks set to pull off a spectacular U-turn and stay with Manchester United. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and many others believed the Frenchman would be leaving in summer

United’s finish to the season, in particular if the club qualify for the Champions League, is likely to have a significant impact on Pogba’s final decision this summer.

Real Madrid and Barcelona have both been mooted as possible destinations for Pogba.

The 26-year-old, whose season has been seriously disrupted by injury, is determined to prove his true worth and believes he can still play a lead role in a period of success at United.

Pogba has been particularly impressed with the impact Bruno Fernandes has had on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s team and believes he can develop an exciting midfield partnership with the Portuguese new boy.

Pogba has been impressed with the dazzling start Bruno Fernandes has made at Old Trafford

There is a widely held belief inside Old Trafford that Pogba wants to leave this summer, though the midfielder has never publicly spoken of his desire to quit the club. However, his agent Mino Raiola has admitted in the past his client may prefer a move.

With Pogba entering the final two years of his contract, United were planning on listening to offers for him this summer to avoid the scenario of cheaply losing a player they signed for a then record £89million in 2016.

But news of Pogba’s optimism may prompt United into a rethink which would open the door to talks over a new deal.

Pogba already earns in the region of £300,000 a week at United — but a new deal would take his earnings to around £400,000 a week.

Pogba has trained this week and could be available for selection against LASK in Thursday’s Europa League tie. Failing that, he hopes to return to the squad for Sunday’s Premier League clash at Tottenham.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8097549/Paul-Pogba-brink-Manchester-United-U-TURN-wants-new-deal.html
Old 14-03-2020, 06:35 AM   #1126
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Pogba: Yuk! 'Nge-dab' untuk Basmi Virus Corona
Mohammad Resha Pratama - detikSport

Manchester - Paul Pogba mengajak fansnya untuk ikut memberantas virus Corona. Salah satu cara ampuhnya adalah dengan gerakan dab yang jadi trademark-nya.

Virus Corona saat ini tengah mewabah di dunia, dengan China, Italia, dan Korea Selatan sebagai negara yang paling terpapar. Hingga saat ini sudah ada 139.650 kasus dengan tingkat kematian mencapai 5.120 jiwa dan kesembuhan sekitar 70,733 persen.

Data ini tentu masih terus berubah seiring perkembangan virus corona ke depannya. Apalagi sampai saat ini belum ada obat khusus untuk menanggulangi virus yang juga dikenal dengan nama COVID-19.

Maka cara terbaik saat ini adalah melakukan pencegahan sedini mungkin dari setiap individu, termasuk atlet. Belakangan atlet-atlet khususnya pesepakbola dan ada juga pebasket NBA sudah ada yang terjangkit corona.

Alhasil banyak kompetisi harus menghentikan aktivitasnya, termasuk Premier League. Pogba pun turut aktif untuk mengkampanyekan cara pencegahan penularan virus corona.

Salah satunya dengan gerakan dab yang selama ini jadi ciri khasnya, yakni tangan kanan menutup setengah wajahnya dan tangan kiri dibentangkan ke belakang. Gerakan dab ini diibaratkan gerakan menutup mulut ketika batuk dan bersin demi menghindari penularan virus corona.

"Kita semua harus siap menghadapi #coronavirus ," ujar Pogba dalam foto kampanye #coronavirus oleh Organisasi Kesehatan Dunia (WHO).

"Dab ketika Anda batuk. Dab ketika Anda bersin. Dab untuk mengalahkan #coronavirus ."

"Ayo pelajari lebih dalam soal #COVID19 dan berbagilah dengan orang-orang tercinta: www.who.int/COVID-19," tutup Pogba dalam unggahan di akun twitter-nya.

Pogba saat ini masih menjalani pemulihan cedera dan baru akan berlatih pekan depan. Premier League diberhentikan sementara sampai 2 April sebelum ada keterangan lanjutan dari otoritas terkait.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2020, 04:36 PM   #1127
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Semoga saja

Solskjaer Yakin Banget Pogba Bertahan di MU
Yanu Arifin - detikSport

Manchester - Ole Gunnar Solskjaer mengomentari masa depan Paul Pogba. Gelandang Prancis itu diyakini bakal bertahan di Manchester United musim depan.

Situasi Pogba di MU menjadi sorotan sejak musim panas lalu. Pemain 26 tahun itu terus dirumorkan bakal meninggalkan Old Trafford.

Selain ketertarikan Real Madrid, Pogba juga dikabarkan ingin pergi oleh agennya, Mino Raiola. Bahkan, agen asal Italia itu menyebut kliennya di MU cuma sampai akhir musim ini saja.

Namun, Solskjaer optmistis Pogba bakal bertahan. Ia menilai sang pemain bakal menghormati kontraknya, yang masih tersisa dua tahun lagi, dan bisa saja diperpanjang.

Paul pemain kami. Dia punya kontrak dua tahu lagi, plus opsi perpanjangan. Anda bisa berharap Paul di sini [musim depan], yeah," kata Solskjaer, seperti dilansir BBC.

Pogba sendiri masih belum bertanding karena masih cedera. Terakhir, eks Juventus itu membela Setan Merah pada laga boxing day akhir tahun lalu.
Old 16-03-2020, 12:58 AM   #1128
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Dalam rangka ultahnya yang ke-27, Pogba bikin aksi penggalangan dana nih melalui sosmed milikya..

Old 16-03-2020, 10:00 AM   #1129
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Paul Pogba launches fund-raising appeal on his 27th birthday to help battle coronavirus pandemic as Manchester United star pledges to double £27,000 if target is met

* Paul Pogba made the announcement on his offical Facebook page on Sunday
* The Frenchman challenged his followers to 'fight the war' against coronavirus
* Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?

Paul Pogba has used the occasion of his birthday to launch a fund-raising appeal to help fight the coronavirus pandemic.

The Manchester United midfielder turned 27 on Sunday and marked the special celebration by announcing his own birthday fundraiser against the coronavirus.

And on social media, the France international posted a link to his appeal which he hopes will raise at least £27,000 in one day.

Should that target be met in that time, Pogba promised to double the figure with another £27,000 from his own pocket and put it towards the cause.

'It's my birthday and I'm always grateful that me, my family and friends are healthy. Nonetheless, not everybody is in good health right now,' Pogba wrote on his official Facebook and Instagram pages.

'The Coronavirus pandemic is affecting the health and lives of many, including children.

'The impact of a large-scale outbreak, especially on poor and vulnerable children, can be immense.

Paul Pogba has used his birthday to launch a fund-raising appeal to help fight coronavirus. The Manchester United midfielder is hoping to raise £27,000 on Sunday from his appeal. And the France international has promised to meet that figure if the target is reached

'Unicef is helping prevent the spread of #Coronavirus by supplying vital medical supplies, consulting with communities and implementing prevention campaigns. It is a priority to stop the spread of this new virus, and the misinformation that's spreading alongside it.

Pogba continued: 'At times like this we need to come together.

'With your help, I am hoping today to raise £27,000 to help fight this war and I will double the amount if we reach the goal. If we manage to reach our target, it will be enough to provide:

'*333,332 pairs of disposable gloves for health workers + *2,777 surgical masks to help prevent the disease spreading further + *9,615 sets of vented goggles.

'For more information: https://www.unicef.org.uk/coronavirus-facts/

'Any amount will be welcome to help fight this war against #COVID19 . Thank you for all the support. Stay safe!'

The appeal comes exactly a year after he celebrated his 26th birthday by joining forces with Charity: Water to provide drinking water to people in developing countries.

He made the same promise of doubling the £26,000 target last year, but last year his initiative saw just £7,360 raised.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8114035/Coronavirus-UK-Manchester-United-star-Paul-Pogba-launches-fundraising-appeal-27th-birthday.html
Old 17-03-2020, 10:11 AM   #1130
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Paul Pogba 'having personal coaching sessions with Michael Carrick' as Manchester United star battles to get fit and looks set to stay at Old Trafford

* Paul Pogba is undergoing individual training sessions with Michael Carrick
* The star has spent most of the season injured and is looking to regain his fitness
* The duo are doing ball work and looking to improve his mobility and fitness
* It comes after Sportsmail revealed Pogba had performed a U-turn on his future

Paul Pogba is undertaking individual coaching sessions with Michael Carrick as the Manchester United star steps up his bid to regain fitness and stay at Old Trafford.

The Frenchman's season has failed to get going, with his latest ankle injury keeping him out since the start of January following an operation to fix it.

The unprecedented postponement of football last Friday due to the coronavirus has given United more time to get Pogba back to full fitness, with the hope that the midfielder will be available when games start being played again.

Paul Pogba is currently undergoing individual training sessions with Michael Carrick. The Frenchman has spent most of the season sidelined and is looking to regain his fitness

And according to The Athletic, Pogba is taking part in personal coaching sessions with United first-team coach Michael Carrick, away from the main group of players.

The duo have done ball work together as coaching staff look to optimise Pogba's mobility in the problematic ankle, as well as getting his fitness up to scratch.

His right ankle has yet to be tested with full contact, the report states, while the midfielder is said to be a touch rusty as he makes his return to training.

Carrick and fellow first-team coach Kieran McKenna have taken on a hands-on role with the playing group since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took over from Jose Mourinho in 2018, and the hope is that Carrick's expertise can only benefit the Frenchman.

It comes after Sportsmail reported that Pogba had performed a U-turn on his future, with the World Cup winner seemingly insistent on leaving Old Trafford this summer.

The pair are doing ball work and looking to improve Pogba's mobility and match fitness. It comes after Sportsmail revealed last week Pogba had performed a U-turn on his future. Pogba had seemingly longed to leave the club but is open to committing to a new deal

However, with the club's upturn in form, partly down to the arrival of Bruno Fernandes, Pogba is open to signing fresh terms and committing his future to the Red Devils.

Tensions between the club and Pogba's agent Mino Raiola had reached boiling point earlier this year but there is the hope that a deal can be thrashed out between all three parties.

The Premier League season is currently suspended until April 4 due to the coronavirus outbreak, with the Europa League and Champions League put on hold also.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8116543/Paul-Pogba-having-personal-coaching-Michael-Carrick-Man-United-star-battles-fit.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 240
4ntdarma, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, adheeematic, adi_Giggsy, Alam Belitung, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, AndreasBelitung, andrydjemb4, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief_oct, arik_, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, Ayunda, Aziiz_rachman, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, beersweeling, benatbenat, bengbeng, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, boimKosim, bombom, bucay deathbat, caliski_heinz, Chandra Agusta, chest, chicharito07, chincarito, christof_ww, cie_1, CRvidi, cupen7, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, derajulio, dery pramudito, der_emperor, devil_heart, Dewasamba89, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edwardchndr, Efri Loebay, Egi Jr, egiardiansyah, Eka UPC, Emank_1412, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hanifutd, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HerMandes_14, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, joule27, Juni HW, JustDenny, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, macher, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandz, NdeGue, ndoxvenom, Nemanje, Nickz09, octus, oldark, ole, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, opiop, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Prianto United, Pure_red, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, RedMachine, Redsbusby, red_devilz, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, Reza Barcode, rio vander vidic, riokrisologus, Riskur, RitaAryatiKD, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Sigied Giggsy, sir_ari, sir_otz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, Supernan, swareksa, Tamanaro, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, Uni Finaa, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, x_ray, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogo, yuslamsungkar, yusufdian, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze