United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 18-04-2010, 06:49 AM   #81
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ucup Carrick View Post
itu gambar nanti jadi bahan olokan ama para haters...
he..jadi saingannya gerrad alonso ya?ha..emang menang atas city sama artinya kayak menang sama pool.bener2 bergengsi..sampe ada yang lakuin aneh2.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #82
MTG_7
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
MTG_7 Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Default Re: Gary neville

What’s the Story? Manchester United Glory!
MTG_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2010, 06:22 PM   #83
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Neville: We never gave up
-teamtalk.com-

Gary Neville has revealed Sir Alex Ferguson asked his players if they still wanted to win the title before the game against Manchester City.

Manchester United had been written off in some quarters prior to the weekend but Paul Scholes nodded home a dramatic late winner in Saturday's derby.

Chelsea then lost to Tottenham to leave the Red Devils just one point off top spot with three games remaining.

Neville is looking forward to the rest of the run-in, starting with a home game against Spurs next Saturday, and believes United have shown just how much they want to lift the trophy.

"The manager asked us before the game: 'Do you want to win this title?'" the right-back said in The Sun.

"It may sound obvious but the answer is 'yes, of course we do want to do that'.

"We knew we had to go out and show our fans we have the pride and the desire to win matches - and to win the league.

"We're not getting carried away because we still have three difficult games to go, starting with Tottenham next Saturday."

Neville feels Scholes epitomised the determination within United's ranks by surging into the area to head in a Patrice Evra delivery just before the final whistle.

"You saw Paul Scholes running 70 yards to get in the box and on the end of that cross," Neville added.

"That wasn't about experience, it was about desire."
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2010, 10:32 AM   #84
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Man Utd boss Ferguson keen for Neville to sign: He can make World Cup
-tribalfootball.com-

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is confident Gary Neville will sign a new contract - and make England's World Cup squad.

Neville, 35, is yet to decide whether to join fellow stalwarts Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes in committing himself to another season at United, but Ferguson does not envisage a problem.

And the United boss has also raised the possibility of Fabio Capello squeezing him into his 23-man squad for South Africa.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he went to South Africa," said Ferguson. "It is not my job to say he should go, it is difficult enough for an international manager, but I wouldn't be surprised if Fabio chose him.

"There is no dialogue here yet but I am pretty sure Gary will be here next year."

Even Ferguson doubted whether Neville would recover but the full-back has shown admirable fortitude and more than held his own against Manchester City flyer Craig Bellamy at Eastlands last week.

"Gary is unbelievable," Ferguson added. "He is an amazing man. When you are in your 30s and been out of the game for a year and a half it is impossible for most players to come back to the level he is at now.

"He used his experience to the full last Saturday. Craig Bellamy is a handful but Gary will have studied every little bit of him. That is what he does and he had him under control."

Ferguson did not expect to be calling on Neville quite as much as he has.

At one stage last season the United boss claimed the defender's body would not stand up to more than one game a week.

However, Neville has been a regular over the last couple of months and could well be involved tomorrow when United entertain Tottenham looking for the victory that would enable them to return to the Premier League summit.

"It has surprised me how many games Gary has played recently," Ferguson added. "After we brought him back against Everton away we looked after every game at what his recovery should be.

"We looked at what he was like and how he felt and whether we should bring Rafael back in.

"But every time he was up for it. He trained every day and never missed a session so you go with the flow."
Old 24-04-2010, 10:35 AM   #85
drivemein
first team
-

Fergie Yakin Neville Bertahan
-detiksport.com-

Manchester - Beberapa waktu lalu Gary Neville mengatakan bahwa masa depannya di Manchester United tinggal hitungan waktu. Namun manajer Sir Alex Ferguson yakin bahwa sang bek senior bakal bertahan.

Awal Maret silam, Neville mengatakan bahwa dirinya tak menutup kemungkinan tidak bersama MU lagi, menyusul masa tugasnya yang sebentar lagi berakhir.

Ferguson mengatakan bahwa dirinya tidak meragukan kemampuan Neville. "Ketika pemain yang berusia 30-an tak tampil selama hampir satu setengah musim, bagi kebanyakan pemain jelas tak mungkin untuk kembali ke performanya," kata bos Setan Merah itu di AFP.

"Namun ia sungguh luar biasa. Benar-benar luar biasa. Saya tidak tahu harus berkata apa tentang Gary Neville. Bahkan saya tak kaget bila Gary dipanggil masuk timnas untuk Piala Dunia," kata Fergie.

Dalam laga melawan Manchester City 17 April silam, manajer asal Skotlandia itu secara khusus memuji penampilan pasukan veteran-nya, termasuk Neville.

Sir Alex pun percaya bahwa pemain kelahiran 18 Februari 1975 itu bakal melanjutkan kerjasamanya bersama MU.

"Saat ini kita memang belum melakukan pembicaraan soal kontrak. Tapi saya percaya bahwa Gary tetap bersama kami musim depan," demikian Ferguson.

Gary Alexander Neville memulai karirnya di tim junior MU pada tahun 1991. Setahun berselang, pria berkebangsaan Inggris itu masuk ke tim senior hingga saat ini.

Selama hampir dua dekade memperkuat tim senior, Neville berkontribusi mempersembahkan delapan gelar Liga Primer, tiga Piala FA, dua Piala Liga, dan tiga gelar Community Shield.

Ada pun trofi internasional yang pernah disumbangkan pemain berposisi bek itu adalah dua gelar Liga Champions, serta gelar Piala Toyota dan Piala Dunia Antarklub masing-masing satu.
Old 25-04-2010, 02:37 PM   #86
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

WORLD CUP 2010: Sir Alex Ferguson tips Gary Neville for surprise call-up to Fabio Capello's squad

Sir Alex Ferguson expects Gary Neville to make England's World Cup squad - and he may be right as Fabio Capello has ordered a scouting report on the 85-cap veteran.

Capello's No 2 Franco Baldini will be at Manchester United's home game with Tottenham today to check on the 35-year-old full back. Spurs centre halves Michael Dawson and Ledley King will also be under scrutiny but the United boss believes Neville is heading for his third World Cup after finally conquering his injury problems.

Ferguson said: 'When you're out of the game in your 30s for a year and a half, it's impossible for most players to come back to the level he's at now. But he's an incredible man. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to South Africa. It's not my job to say that. It's difficult enough for an international manager but I wouldn't be surprised if he chose him.'

With Capello heading to the Emirates for Arsenal against Manchester City, Baldini will also report back on Rio Ferdinand, provided he is fit enough to play.

His injury problems relating to a back condition have complicated the selection process because the England coach would love to include King as a fifth central defender in his 23-man party but cannot afford to take two players in the same position with such glaring fitness doubts. Wes Brown, once seen as one of five centre halves for South Africa because he can cover at right back, is training after a broken foot but lacks match practice.

Capello's alternatives if Brown fails to prove his readiness are Everton's Phil Jagielka and Neville, who made his England debut 15 years ago and has the benefit of experience. Neville went to the World Cup in 1998 and 2006 - he missed 2002 with a broken foot - and won his last international cap more than three years ago under Steve McClaren.

'He is using his experience to the full,' said Ferguson. 'We were looking after every game at what his recovery was like, how he felt, do we bring Rafael back in? But every time he was up for it, he trained every day. Never missed a session.'

Referring to last week's dramatic victory over Manchester City which revived United's hopes of a record 19th League title, Ferguson added: 'Craig Bellamy is a handful but Gary will have studied every bit about him. That's what he does. I think Gary will be here next year.'

United expect to welcome back Wayne Rooney this afternoon but Ferguson believes he is up against the best Spurs side in his 23 years at Old Trafford.

He added: 'Of course last week I was absolutely delighted with the performance of Harry Redknapp's team against Arsenal and Chelsea. Absolutely brilliant, they were.

'They could have scored more goals and their performance level was terrific. I think they are the best Tottenham team of my time.

'When I came down they had that team of Hoddle and Waddle and Clive Allen scored 50-odd goals. This team has a lot of substance to it and I think Harry has done a great job.

'I congratulate him for beating Chelsea for us but we now face the problems that Chelsea faced.

'Games between our clubs are always lively and open and entertaining. I just hope that we can achieve what we need to take advantage of last weekend.'

Ferguson revealed last night that midfielder Owen Hargreaves has broken down in training with a calf problem

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2010/
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 11:23 AM   #87
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Dixon backs Neville for England

Former England defender Lee Dixon believes Manchester United captain Gary Neville could have a role to play at the World Cup this summer.

Right-back Neville won his 85th cap against Spain in February 2007 but has not played for the national team since after being dogged by a series of injuries.

But the 35-year-old has featured in the majority of United's matches this year and Dixon, who represented England 22 times at right-back, would not be surprised to see him earn a recall.

He said: "He's definitely in with a chance. Right-back's a problem because of Glen Johnson's injury and also left-back as well.

"Two or three months ago you'd say no but he's got back in the side, he's played some important games and certainly, from an experience point of view, he'd be invaluable in the dressing room and on the training ground.

"I don't know whether he's in (England coach Fabio) Capello's thoughts but if he was to go then obviously Capello's seen the same sort of things (United boss) Sir Alex Ferguson sees week in, week out.

"He's a really good pro who's kept his fitness levels up and I don't think he'd let England down, that's for sure."

Defence appears to be Capello's main issue before he names his squad on June 1, with Rio Ferdinand, Johnson and Ashley Cole all having missed large chunks of the season through injury.

There are also issues surrounding John Terry after he was stripped of the captaincy following allegations about his personal life.

Capello is thought to be seriously considering calling up Tottenham centre-back Ledley King despite his chronic knee problems.

Dixon, though, believes question marks over other defenders could mean the 29-year-old is too much of a gamble.

"Ledley would be first on the plane if it wasn't for his knee and I'm sure Capello's looking at him," continued Dixon. "I think he's seriously in contention.

"If everybody else was 100% fit then he might be worth taking a risk on him.

"But there's big question marks over Rio's niggles and John Terry's in poor form so it's another risk to take albeit a brilliant centre-back to the World Cup who doesn't train and only plays one in every three games or something.

"But, having said that, he's played more games this season than Rio Ferdinand."

Former England coach Sven-Goran Eriksson sprang a major surprise by naming Arsenal youngster Theo Walcott in his squad for the 2006 World Cup before he had played a Premier League game.

Dixon has tipped King's team-mate Michael Dawson for a call-up but does not think there will be any big shocks.

He said: "I think maybe Dawson's played himself into the squad. I think he's had a great end to the season but I don't think there's going to be a Theo Walcott like there was last World Cup where he just comes out of left field."

Dixon, 46, admits England's injury worries have dampened his expectations for success at the tournament in South Africa.

"I'll feel better when everyone's fit and the squad's announced and we've got two centre-backs and the wingers are okay and Wayne Rooney's all right," he said.

"It's quite worrying times just at the moment because we've got so many questions that need asking. We always get to the quarter-finals, I was quite hopeful that we could go a bit further this time but at this moment I think it's very difficult to say we're going to be able to do anything."

Dixon has been working with scientists at Sussex Innovation Centre to help England harness the power of the crowd this summer and today they unveiled the Zulu word 'Cabanga' as a focal point.

"Hopefully if everyone embraces it and there's a national interest in creating something as powerful as one word that can help England win the World Cup then it's got to be beneficial for the team," added Dixon.

NME
hendiplast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 12:18 PM   #88
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Seandainya terpilih kembali dalam timnas Inggris untuk Piala Dunia Afsel 2010, Gary Neville harus lebih mempersiapkan fisiknya mengingat bukan mustahil lawan yang akan dihadapinya memiliki keunggulan fisik dan stamina terutama dari sisi usia. Kalau tidak fit, bisa bahaya pertahanan Inggris. Semoga Gary bisa tampil maksimal !
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 03:18 PM   #89
red_devilz
first team
You're mine :)

red_devilz is a jewel in the roughred_devilz is a jewel in the roughred_devilz is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Seandainya terpilih kembali dalam timnas Inggris untuk Piala Dunia Afsel 2010, Gary Neville harus lebih mempersiapkan fisiknya mengingat bukan mustahil lawan yang akan dihadapinya memiliki keunggulan fisik dan stamina terutama dari sisi usia. Kalau tidak fit, bisa bahaya pertahanan Inggris. Semoga Gary bisa tampil maksimal !
Dibandingkan Glen Johnson , kemampuan bertahan Gary Neville masih jauh lebih baik . Dan (terbukti) masih bisa bertanding 1x seminggu ketika memperkuat United musim ini ...

Don't forget .... Neville could put Ronaldinho "in his pocket" when United meet Milan at UCL 09/10 ...
red_devilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 05:04 PM   #90
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

soal fisik Neville emang kalah, tapi pengalamannya mungkin nggak ada yang nandingin di inggris. emang sih fisik vital juga pas PD coz pertandingan yang dimaenkan banyak. tapi klopun dipanggil mungkin capello bakalan selektif milih pertandingan mana yang akan diberikan ke neville tergantung lawan, strategi dan tentunya fisik dia.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 109
Aba_MaczUnited, adesaktiTRK, adittelor, AdministratoR, agylbonez, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, annetapitt5084, Ardiey11, Ayunda, bangkit, bang_zak, benatbenat, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, cimbuang69, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, deni krosiawan, derajulio, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhanimrh10, dhanuanakilang, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, fey777, fikrirf, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HRHMU86, iamsetia, id4y, ing areese, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, J. A. Adji, jifortin, jojo poenya, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Mahesa_Jenar, moehfar, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, nobitanta, nu_reccayasha, oldark, Oom Panda, paiman, penk22_, Pure_red, Rean, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, revald, Richo Supit, rio vander vidic, Rizana, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, ronald hars, rooneyglory10, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, simamora16, SR 7, stamansa, Syarifeghy, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, Van_Munandar, Vicario, Victory, victory II, wazzapoetra, wira_ozora, zeavhere, zizitchy, zudomiriku