United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2016/2017

Old 11-01-2017, 08:32 AM   #1
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default [EPL] Manchester United 1-1 Liverpool

VS

Manchester United vs Liverpool

Manchester United vs Liverpool - Premier League Gameweek 21
Minggu, 15 Januari 2017
Kick Off : 23.00 WIB
Venue : Old Trafford
Referee : -
Live : tbc
Old 11-01-2017, 08:34 AM   #2
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter
Default Re: [EPL] Manchester United vs Liverpool

Head to Head kedua tim :
Manchester United menang : 87x
Imbang : 63x
Liverpool menang : 75x

10 pertemuan terakhir kedua tim :
1 September 2013 - Liverpool 1 – 0 Manchester United – Premier League
25 September 2013 - Manchester United 1 – 0 Liverpool – League Cup
16 Maret 2014 - Manchester United 0 – 2 Liverpool – Premier League
14 Desember 2014 - Manchester United 3 – 0 Liverpool – Premier League
22 Maret 2015 - Liverpool 1 – 2 Manchester United – Premier League
12 September 2015 - Manchester United 3 – 1 Liverpool – Premier League
17 Januari 2016 - Liverpool 0 – 1 Manchester United – Premier League
11 Maret 2016 - Liverpool 2 – 0 Manchester United – Europa League
18 Maret 2016 - Manchester United 1 – 1 Liverpool – Europa League
18 Oktober 2016 - Liverpool 0 – 0 Manchester United – Premier League
Old 12-01-2017, 08:03 AM   #3
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jose Mourinho teams are 'like a juggernaut' and Liverpool will struggle to stop them, says Didi Hamann ahead of Manchester United clash

* Liverpool face Manchester United at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon
* Didi Hamann claims Reds will struggle to handle Jose Mourinho's resurgent team
* The Kop legend believes United remain serious title contenders this season

Liverpool legend Dietmar Hamann has fired some words of warning towards his former club ahead of their visit to Old Trafford on Sunday.

Hamann, speaking to the Paddy Power blog, said that the Reds will struggle to handle Jose Mourinho's resurgent Manchester United, who he believes remain serious title contenders.

United made a poor start to the season but have rediscovered their winning mentality over the past couple of months, going 15 games unbeaten, and come into the clash off the back of nine consecutive victories.

'Once Mourinho’s teams start rolling they’re like a juggernaut, they can be incredibly hard to stop,' Hamann said.

'United are unbeaten in 11 league games now – when he was at Chelsea Jose went on an unbeaten league run of 40 games and it wasn't a one-off.

Jose Mourinho's Manchester United are unbeaten in 15 games and have won their last nine. Didi Hamann claims the Reds will struggle to handle Jose Mourinho's resurgent team

'Chelsea had six unbeaten stretches that went over 12 games in the league under Mourinho’s watch. Manchester United haven’t been too successful in recent years but there is huge belief in the camp.

'They are a serious force, and there’s no reason why this momentum would stop between now and May. Man United still have a massive role to play in the title race.

'Ten points is a lot of ground to make up on Chelsea, but in the third week of December they were nine points off fourth place,' he added.

'Now they’re only three points away from Man City in fourth, and can close the gap to Liverpool to two if they win on Sunday. It isn't impossible.

'Jose Mourinho’s game has changed. He’s not as brash or cocky as he was earlier on in the season, and Manchester United look like a different beast now.

'It’s really come together for them. They have the most talented squad in the league. There’s no doubt about it.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4109212/Jose-Mourinho-teams-like-juggernaut-start-rolling-says-Liverpool-legend-Didi-Hamann-ahead-Manchester-United-clash.html
dinihari tadi Pool kalah 0-1 vs Soton di 1st leg semifinal EFPL. mudah2an hari Minggu nanti kalah lagi di OT, United meraih kemenangan ke-10 secara beruntun & Rooney bisa menyumbang 1 gol sekaligus memecahkan rekor gol Sir Bobby
Old 12-01-2017, 08:26 AM   #4
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jose Mourinho wants more from Manchester United fans as he tells them to 'improve' ahead of visit of Liverpool in the Premier League

* Manchester United beat Hull City 2-0 in the EFL Cup at Old Trafford
* Jose Mourinho spoke after the win on Tuesday night
* United are preparing to play Liverpool at home in the Premier League
* 'I am sorry to say I think the fans have also to improve,' Mourinho said

Jose Mourinho called for Manchester United fans to up their game for Sunday's Premier League home clash with Liverpool following the 2-0 EFL Cup semi-final first-leg win over Hull at Old Trafford on Tuesday night.

United boss Mourinho also stressed the need for improvement from himself and his players as he urged supporters not to 'come to the theatre' on Sunday but 'come to play with us'.

After second-half goals from Juan Mata and substitute Marouane Fellaini steered his side to victory against the Tigers on Tuesday, Mourinho expressed his concerns, saying: 'Maybe I didn't do my job well to prepare the players for the game.

'But the players have to improve and I have to improve, and I am sorry to say I think the fans have also to improve for a big match on Sunday.

'Our performances (for the Hull match) were enough to win but for Sunday, we all have to improve.'

He added: 'I always think that we are responsible for the fans' participation in the game.

Jose Mourinho has asked for more from Manchester United's fans ahead of Liverpool. Mourinho called for Manchester United fans to up their game for the clash with Liverpool

'If we play very, very well, very enthusiastic, they come to the pitch and play with us. When we didn't play so well, with so much emotion and intensity, it is normal that they relax a little bit.

'We have absolutely amazing fans.

'What I feel is that Sunday is a special match for us, a special match for the Manchester United fans - so my invitation is don't come to the theatre, come to play, play with us.'

Despite what he called an 'important' result having been achieved, Mourinho said his team 'played slow' and 'complicated things' - although he did admit that in terms of this having been a ninth straight win in all competitions for United, he 'cannot ask more' of his players.

He was full of praise for Fellaini, who has been jeered by some United supporters but heard his name being chanted around Old Trafford after his late goal, which the midfielder celebrated by hugging his manager.

Mourinho said of the Belgian: 'He has a very strong mentality. Scoring an important goal for us, he changed the dynamic and the empathy with the fans.

'He is always supported by myself. He knows he is a very important player for me.'

Mourinho also said he expects striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, absent on Tuesday due to illness, to be available on Sunday, and that Morgan Schneiderlin will join Everton, with United having accepted a £22million bid from the Toffees for the midfielder.

Hull are struggling in terms of player availability to the extent that boss Marco Silva could only name a bench of six substitutes, and they subsequently lost Markus Henriksen and Josh Tymon to injury during the game.

Silva felt they did well to cause United as many problems as they did.
He said: 'We didn't have all the players to prepare for this game. We had many problems to solve in the last days.

'Of course, I am not happy with the result, because I want more always for my team, but I'm happy with our performance.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4108256/Jose-Mourinho-wants-Manchester-United-fans-Liverpool-clash-tells-improve.html
Old 12-01-2017, 04:30 PM   #5
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Column: Rio's analysis of United v Liverpool

Rio Ferdinand has provided an exclusive column for ManUtd.com ahead of Manchester United’s highly-anticipated Premier League match against historic rivals Liverpool on Sunday, providing his expert analysis of both clubs, their tactical approaches and hopes this season…

“When you consider what Manchester United and Liverpool bring together in terms of history, memories and winning the Premier League and the old Football League, there can’t be any other kind of game that matches it. The fixture creates so much hype and this weekend is no exception.

"I think we’ve got the best managers in the world here in the Premier League. Other than maybe Carlo Ancelotti, Diego Simeone and Zinedine Zidane, I think we’ve got the best, the most entertaining and the biggest personalities all here. Jose Mourinho is, of course, one of them and so is Jurgen Klopp, who I have to say has been a breath of fresh air since coming to England. The way he sets his teams up, from Dortmund to this Liverpool team, is exciting. They’re great to watch. They play with verve; they have a direct, aggressive, quick, attacking mentality and attack in numbers. No matter which club you support, Liverpool under Klopp are a very good team to watch and that makes them dangerous. They’re going to win games 3-2 or 4-3 and while I think, defensively, they have an Achilles heel, if they’re going to outscore teams then they’re going to be a big threat.

"With the team that Klopp is building, the expectations are rising around Liverpool. Expectations are nothing new for Jose Mourinho or United. I think Jose has had one of the hardest jobs out of the top teams in terms of personnel, changing the mentality at the football club, going against the philosophy that had been drilled in over the last couple of years, reshuffling things, and it was a huge job for him. It still is.

"What he needed to do was find a formation and find the personnel to fit it. He’s come across it, and the real crux of that was within the football club when he got there, and that’s Michael Carrick. I said it under Louis van Gaal and David Moyes: Michael is so crucial to the football team. It’s obvious how good he is on the ball, but I think more important is how he is defensively. The roving eye just looking for an entertaining football match probably won’t see it, but in terms of defensive positions and shielding the back four, he’s one of the best I’ve played with. I think he’s the best around at the moment.

"When there’s a turnover and Michael receives the ball, he doesn’t play it sideways if he doesn’t have to; he’d rather play a ball through the lines and into the attacking third. Our most dangerous players are our attacking players and they need the ball quick and early. Over the last few years, we were playing so slowly that other teams were able to get back into their two blocks of four and wait for us to break them down. That becomes difficult, no matter who you are, whereas when Carrick plays, he gets the ball, plays it through the lines and then our attacking players are facing the opposition’s back four, which gives us more opportunities to get shots off or create chances, and goals are scored this way. He’s a vital component to the way that works, and also to Mourinho’s tactics. There aren’t many players in the world who can carry that out, but Michael is one.

"Another key to United’s improvement has been the form and the star quality of the summer signings. Pogba, Mkhitaryan and Ibrahimovic are world-class superstars. We’re now back into signing world-class players. With Mourinho, I just think it’s a case of how long it’s going to take him to get things how he wants them. I think, looking at the run we’re on now, finishing in the top four is definitely something we can look at. Anything beyond that would be great but I’m not looking any further than getting back into the Champions League, consolidating and moving on from there."With that in mind, this weekend’s game just grows and grows in importance. It was huge anyway because it always is but, when you consider the stakes for both teams, the talent on the pitch and the quality of the two managers, it’s a game which is just absolutely huge."

Analisis sang mantan (legend)
Old 12-01-2017, 08:07 PM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Prediksi saya nanti United menang 2-0 atas Liverpool
Old 12-01-2017, 08:13 PM   #7
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Main di jam yg nggak pas. Coba sabtu nggak masalah, ini Minggu. Tidur dulu nanggung nggak tidur dulu ntar kurang tidur.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:43 PM   #8
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrian.seven View Post
Main di jam yg nggak pas. Coba sabtu nggak masalah, ini Minggu. Tidur dulu nanggung nggak tidur dulu ntar kurang tidur.
Solusi terbaiknya adalah tetap tidur, nanti pas bangun pagi hari langsung cek di internet hasil pertandingannya
Old 13-01-2017, 08:17 AM   #9
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Preview: Manchester United v Liverpool

How can I follow the game?
Sunday’s big Premier League match against Liverpool kicks off at 16:00 GMT and will be broadcast live in the UK on Sky Sports. MUTV subscribers can see all the build-up in Match Day Live from 15:00 GMT on Sunday 15 January and then watch the match in full at midnight. Fans can also follow the action via ManUtd.com's live blog and the club's official Twitter account @ManUtd.

Setting the scene: Perfect time for this fixture? Absolutely. Great excitement surrounds Manchester United ahead of one of the biggest games of the season. With nine wins in a row and a 15-game unbeaten streak across all competitions, the form of Jose Mourinho's men could not be better for the clash with the club's fiercest rivals. Sunday’s six-pointer at Old Trafford represents a golden chance for United to strike a significant blow in the race for a top-four spot and gain a psychological boast for the business end of the season. A victory could reduce the gap on second-placed Liverpool to three points, after Jurgen Klopp’s side twice failed to keep a lead at struggling Sunderland and drew 2-2 in the last set of Premier League games.

History could happen: After netting his 249th goal for United, in last Saturday's FA Cup win against Reading, Wayne Rooney could make the game even more special by breaking Sir Bobby Charlton’s all-time goalscoring record. And what a game it would be to do it in!

Any early team news? As confirmed by Mourinho in the post-match press conference following the 2-0 success against Hull City, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is likely to be available after illness forced him to miss the EFL Cup semi-final on Tuesday. United will still be without Eric Bailly, who’s about to start the Africa Cup of Nations with Ivory Coast (he’ll face Togo on Monday), and there are question marks surrounding Marcos Rojo’s fitness. The Argentinian defender was rested for the Hull game to recover from a muscular problem, but he’s still a doubt ahead of Sunday’s clash. Morgan Schneiderlin is unlikely to be an option for Mourinho, with the French midfielder on the verge of joining Everton.

What about the opposition?
Jurgen Klopp will have to cope with the absence of top scorer Saido Mane, who is currently on international duty representing Senegal at the Africa Cup of Nations. However, Philippe Coutinho could start for the first time since 26 November, after the Brazilian playmaker returned to action as a substitute at Southampton on Wednesday night. Joel Matip and Jordan Henderson didn’t travel to the South Coast but only the latter, Liverpool’s captain, is likely to play against United on Sunday.

How is Liverpool's form going into the game?
Their 1-0 defeat to the Saints in the EFL Cup semi-final came after two other disappointing results for the Merseysiders: a 0-0 home draw against League 2 side Plymouth in the FA Cup and the aforementioned 2-2 draw at Sunderland. It hasn’t been a very fruitful beginning to 2017 for Sunday's visitors, although Klopp's side had a fine first half of the Premier League season, with 13 wins and only two defeats in 19 games.

Previous meetings:
United have triumphed in 15 of the 24 Premier League clashes against Liverpool at Old Trafford, including last season's 3-1 victory with goals from Daley Blind, Ander Herrera and debutant Anthony Martial. This is the second meeting of this season with Jurgen Klopp’s side: the two teams clashed in a 0-0 draw on Merseyside on 17 October. Curiously, United and Liverpool faced each other almost exactly one year ago - on 17 January 2016 at Anfield - and on that occasion, Rooney secured a 1-0 success for his side with a late winner. Can the skipper strike again on Sunday to rewrite history?

Jose’s message to the fans:
Speaking after Tuesday's win over Hull City, Mourinho said: "Sunday is a special match for us and a special match for the Manchester United fans. So my invitation is don't come to the theatre, come to play and come to play with us."

Who are our other rivals playing? Tottenham will open the Premier League weekend by hosting West Bromwich Albion, while the rest of the top four contenders will be on the road. Table-toppers Chelsea will travel to the champions Leicester City, while Manchester City and Arsenal will visit Everton and Swansea respectively. Here's the full list of fixtures:

Saturday 14 January (15:00 GMT unless stated)

Tottenham Hotspur v West Bromwich Albion (12:30)
Burnley v Southampton
Hull City v Bournemouth
Sunderland v Stoke City
Swansea City v Arsenal
Watford v Middlesbrough
West Ham United v Crystal Palace
Leicester City v Chelsea (17:30)

Sunday 15 January

Everton v Manchester City (13:30)
United v Liverpool (16:00)

Old 13-01-2017, 09:37 AM   #10
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United and Liverpool fans warned they face prison if they unfurl vile banners before match

* Fans who put up sickening banners could face jail under Communications Act
* A 'murderers' banner with the date of the Hillsborough disaster was displayed on the M602 before Manchester United hosted Liverpool in March 2016
* United fans were labelled 'Manc b******s' ahead of a match at Anfield
* Hundreds of police officers will be deployed ahead of the north-west derby

Manchester United and Liverpool supporters who are caught unfurling obscene banners this weekend could face jail.

The pair's last meeting at Old Trafford - a Europa League quarter-final in March - was blighted by abhorrent chanting and fighting.

That came after a Hillsborough banner, reading 'murderers' alongside the date of the tragedy, was draped over a motorway bridge.

A controversial banner relating to the 1989 Hillsborough disaster was unfurled on the M602 ahead of Liverpool's trip to Manchester United during their Europa League tie in March

Manchester United fans were greeted by a few rude banner hanging from M62 motorway bridge ahead of the first leg of the Europa League encounter at Anfield

It was in full view of travelling fans driving through Salford on the way to Old Trafford, with two men ordered to serve community service for posting the pictures online.

Sportsmail understands that fans found to have made or displayed any repugnant signs and subsequently tried could face custody under the Communications Act 2003.

Sources claim punishment ranges from a fine to prison depending on the seriousness of the case.

Greater Manchester Police are treating the Premier League clash as they normally would a match which carries the highest security risk rating.

Drink on the city centre and Trafford streets will be banned ahead of the 4pm kick-off, with fans to be searched on entry.

Hundreds of officers will be deployed and there is a hope the afternoon passes without incident, as during the stalemate at Anfield earlier this season.

They had earlier been warned that anybody singing about the Hillsborough or Munich disasters would be immediately thrown out in October. Both sets of supporters were later praised by police for their 'exemplary behaviour'.

Superintendent Dean Howard, match commander for Sunday's game, said: 'I would like to welcome all supporters from both clubs ahead of what is traditionally one of the most competitive fixtures of the season.

The M602 between Liverpool and Manchester will be used by travelling supporters

'We have extensive experience policing high-profile matches such as this, with numerous high-category games taking place every season, and we will have a full operation in place on the day to ensure the safety of all those in attendance.

'The aim of our operation is not to hamper the lively atmosphere that fixtures like this create but to ensure that all those in attendance can enjoy the game in a competitive and safe environment.

'However we will be prepared to take swift action against those who take part in any incident of disorder and put the well-being of others at risk.

'There will be a visible police presence on Sunday so if anybody has any concerns then I would urge them to approach one of our officers or a club steward who will be happy to assist.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-4112776/Manchester-United-Liverpool-FC-fans-warned-face-prison-sentence-unfurl-vile-banners-match.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 45
Aba_MaczUnited, achmad.zaky, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, bang_zak, boimKosim, Bulma, chincarito, dhodoadrian, Dino De Gea, dwitri27, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, Fendy setyawan, finza_13, fredrian.seven, goodmin, h-ANG, haryo adi n, id4y, ivanzferdinand, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Lang25, mygalzbiatch, penk22_, rahmatedi, Red Stain, reza willya, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, Shi no Gekai, stamansa, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, wira_ozora, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku