United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 01-04-2020, 07:16 AM   #1101
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Robin Van Persie

Van Persie Ungkap Amarah Sir Alex Saat Damprat Dua Bintang MU
Kris Fathoni W - detikSport

Amsterdam - Sir Alex Ferguson tak cuma dikenal dengan kesuksesan, amarahnya di ruang ganti ke pemain sendiri pun cukup kondang. Begini salah satu kisahnya, seperti diungkap Robin van Persie.

Di tahun 2013, penyerang asal Belanda itu sedang menjalani musim pertamanya di Manchester United. Performanya di depan gawang lawan, dengan mencetak 30 gol Premier League, ikut membantu timnya melaju kencang menuju takhta juara.

Namun, di bulan April ada sebuah sandungan berupa kekalahan kandang 1-2 atas Manchester City. Hasil itu sejatinya tak mengusik posisi The Red Devils yang masih nyaman di puncak klasemen, tapi Sir Alex tetap saja meradang karena sulit menerima hasil lawan rival sekota. Apalagi setelah pertandingan itu rupanya ada dua pemain MU yang kedapatan keluar malam bersenang-senang.

"Pada musim pertamaku di United kami unggul 15 poin di puncak klasemen. Kami menjamu Manchester City dengan harapan memastikan gelar juara," kata Van Persie kepada SoFoot yang dikutip Mirror.

"Namun, si bos benar-benar meradang. Situasi memanas karena dua pemain dalam skuat sudah pergi jalan-jalan usai kekalahan. Sehari setelah laga, di dinding ruang ganti Sir Alex memasang foto-foto saat dua pemain itu keluar malam."

"Ia bilang ke seluruh pemain, 'Anak-anak, jika kita tidak menjuarai liga itu dikarenakan dua a***holes ini yang malah jalan-jalan'," katanya menirukan ucapan Sir Alex.

Siapakah kedua pemain itu? Sayangnya, pria asal Belanda yang di Inggris juga kondang bersama Arsenal itu enggan mengungkap. Yang pasti, ia menuturkan betapa geramnya Sir Alex saat itu.

"Manajer benar-benar menghabisi mereka. Gila sekali. Ia memajang foto-foto kronologis di mana mereka pada pukul 02.00, 03.00, 04.00 dan seterusnya, untuk menekankan betapa konyolnya tindakan mereka," ucap Van Persie.

"Tidak cuma itu, ia pun bilang kalau ada dari kami yang keluar main seperti itu sebelum juara liga, siap-siap keluar dari tim. Ia tak kenal ampun dan mengatakan, 'Aku tak peduli kamu siapa atau berapa trofi yang sudah kamu dapat, jika kamu jalan-jalan sebelum musim berakhir, aku akan menjualmu'."

"Setelah pidato itu, aku menjalani dua sesi latihan paling berat sepanjang hidup. Kami (pada akhirnya) meraih titel. Seorang manajer memang harus tahu kapan mesti keras dan kapan tak perlu memberi beban," tuturnya.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2020, 02:16 PM   #1102
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'You have to go, your time is up': Robin van Persie reveals how 'ruthless' Louis van Gaal ended his spell at Manchester United... and that he was BANNED from taking part in matches during pre-season training ahead of his exit

* Robin van Persie left Manchester United in 2015 after three seasons at the club
* The Dutchman played under Louis van Gaal for one season before being sold
* Former striker says his compatriot gave him no option but to leave Old Trafford
* Van Persie signed for Alex Ferguson from Premier League rivals Arsenal in 2012

Robin van Persie has lifted the lid on the 'ruthless' manner in which Louis van Gaal brought an end to his three-year spell at Manchester United in 2015.

Van Persie enjoyed a fine debut campaign at Old Trafford after his high-profile move from Arsenal in 2012, claiming the Golden Boot as he led United to the title in Sir Alex Ferguson's final season.

However, things gradually went downhill under David Moyes and then Van Gaal in the two years that followed.

Robin van Persie (R) has revealed how Louis van Gaal (L) ended his spell at Manchester United

Hampered by an ankle injury, Van Persie managed just 12 goals in Van Gaal's first season in charge before being sold to Fenerbahce for just £3.8m.

'In my last season, I had this chat with Louis van Gaal,' the 36-year-old said while on Jake Humphrey's High Performance podcast.

'I had two very good seasons with the national team but my last season in Manchester, his first season, was not great.

'I had this chat with Louis van Gaal and he told me: "Alright Robin, I am the coach, you are the player, you have to go. Your time is up."'

Van Persie says he was frozen out in the summer that followed Van Gaal's first season. The forward says that his compatriot gave him little option but to leave Old Trafford

'I said I still have a contract but he said "I don't care"'. 'Towards the end of it, I saw something coming, but not this ruthless and the way he said it as well.

'A lot of things go through your mind when you get a message like that, because I still have a contract, my family were happier than they had ever been in England. We loved living in England.

'But what's next? My kids go to school, they have their friends and everything, so for a split second, all of these things come across and how do you react to that?

'I said (to Van Gaal) yes, that is your opinion but I have a contract and I am happy in England, at Manchester United and my family is as well, so we will see what happens.

'So I shook his hand and stood up. It was at the golf club in Mere, so I stood up and left it.

'On the way back home, I was thinking how do you react to a message like that, so ruthless, so hard, so direct. Loads of things went through my mind.

'We started the pre-season and I wasn't allowed to play in the 11 vs 11 match.

'You try to stay calm and stay cool but there is loads of things happening. You say it doesn't affect you but it does. It affects me, my family and my career big time.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8237541/You-Robin-van-Persie-reveals-Louis-van-Gaal-ended-spell-Man-United.html
Old 22-04-2020, 02:28 AM   #1103
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Van Gaal saat itu lebih memilih Memphis Depay ketimbang Van Persie, akhirnya sejarah membuktikan deh..
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2020, 11:04 AM   #1104
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

'If someone comes with proof that Arsenal offered me a deal, I will give you a million pounds': Robin van Persie DENIES being handed new contract before controversial move to Man United as he takes swipe at Ivan Gazidis for ignoring his advice

* Robin van Persie denies being offered a new contract at Arsenal before leaving
* The striker made the controversial switch to rivals Manchester United in 2012
* The Dutchman claims former Gunners chief Ivan Gazidis ignored his advice
* Van Persie outlined how the club should move forward to compete with the best

Robin van Persie has claimed he was not offered a new contract by Arsenal before signing for Manchester United and took aim at former Gunners' chief Ivan Gazidis.

The Dutchman made the controversial switch from the Emirates to Old Trafford for £24million in 2012.

Despite Arsenal fans seeing his move as a betrayal, the striker insists he was not offered a new deal by the London side but regrets how he left the club.

Robin van Persie has claimed he was not offered a new contract by Arsenal before leaving. The striker made a controversial switch from Arsenal to Manchester United for £24m in 2012

He also took a swipe at Gazidis for the role he played in his exit.

'It was not only between me and Arsene Wenger, there was more happening with Ivan of course and the way he behaved and the way he handled the whole situation,' he told The High Performance Podcast.

'If I look back at that whole situation, I have to look at myself as well, where I could have done better or could have done something differently. That open letter... I shouldn’t have done that.

He also criticised former Gunners' chief Ivan Gazidis for ignoring advice on how to progress

'In such a delicate, difficult situation of making a transfer after spending so much time at Arsenal, to make a decision to write an open letter to tell my truth in two pages was impossible.

'And partly it was the fact that Arsenal did not offer me a new deal. So if I look back at that, I should have done that better.

'I can promise you on my kids, if someone comes with proof that Arsenal offered me a deal, I will give you a million [pounds] now, today.'

The forward also said he made suggestions about how the club should move forward but claimed it became apparent they have very different outlooks.

'It was Arsenal’s decision not to offer me a deal and that is up to them. After many conversations it became clear that we had different ideas about the club.

Van Persie won the Premier League and Community Shield in his three seasons at Old Trafford. He had been a fan favourite at the Emirates with 132 goals in 278 games under Arsene Wenger

'I had seven points where I thought Arsenal could improve and in my opinion those seven points they should start dealing with them straight away to be able to compete with the best teams.

'It doesn’t really matter what points they are, what matters is that Ivan decided that he didn’t agree with one single point of those seven points – which is fair enough.

'So taking that information on board, Arsenal doesn’t offer me a deal, they didn’t agree with my views – which were only to help, and honest views of how the club should move forward – that is a very clear message.'

Van Persie had been a fan favourite at the Gunners with 132 goals in 278 games under Wenger.

But he turned into a villain upon signing for United where he went on to win the Premier League and Community Shield.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8243115/Robin-van-Persie-DENIES-handed-new-contract-Arsenal-controversial-Man-United.html
Old 11-12-2020, 09:17 AM   #1105
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I don't give a s*** about the finances, I want to lift the Premier League trophy': Robin van Persie reveals Arsenal showed off about their BALANCE SHEET to convince him to stay before he joined Manchester United

* Robin van Persie says he left Arsenal because he thought they couldn't compete
* The Dutchman was left frustrated after the chairman showed him the club books
* Van Persie did not care about healthy finances but wanted to win the league title
* Striker admits he was set to leave for Juventus before Manchester United bid

Robin van Persie has given a rare insight into his final days at Arsenal and the fury he felt after the club attempted to persuade him to stay by showing off their healthy finances.

The Dutchman turned into a global superstar during his time with the Gunners, but grew increasingly tired of the club being unable to compete at the highest level.

Speaking this week to Dutch presenter Kaj Gorgels on his official YouTube channel, Van Persie admitted one of the final straws during his time in north London was the club explicitly showing him their preference for off-field financial success.

Robin van Persie says he never felt Arsenal were on a level to compete against the big sides. Van Persie says the chairman tried to impress him by showing Arsenal's healthy finances

Van Persie said: 'At Arsenal, I didn’t feel like we were on the level to compete.

'One day, The chairman of Arsenal showed me how healthy the club was by showing me their positive numbers.

'I told him: "I don’t give a s*** about these numbers, I want to lift the Premier League trophy."

Peter Hill-Wood was the chairman of Arsenal during Van Persie's spell with the club, before he stepped down and was replaced by Sir Chips Keswick in 2013.

Van Persie even admitted he could have moved to Juventus when he left the Emirates, only for a deal to go uncompleted and an eventual transfer to bitter rivals Manchester United be rubber-stamped instead.

'We felt it would be best to leave for a club outside of England, the deal with Juventus was closed. But the chairman of Arsenal was stubborn towards Juventus,' he revealed.

'I told him that my other two other options were Manchester United or Manchester City, so it’s his own risk."

'My departure from Arsenal to Manchester United is still a sensitive topic in England.

'But I wanted to win, I just wanted to win. And I had to take a risk for that,' Van Persie added.

After sealing a controversial move to Man United, he fired Sir Alex Ferguson's men to the title

The striker went on to be a resounding success at Old Trafford, firing in the goals to crown Sir Alex Ferguson's side champions of England once again.

Van Persie collected the title-winners medal he craved while with United, along with a victory in the 2013 Community Shield.

With Arsenal Van Persie won the FA Cup, the Community Shield and reached the Champions League final with the club in 2006, losing to Barcelona in the final.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9039631/Van-Persie-lifts-lid-final-days-Arsenal-Man-United-exit.html
Old 15-12-2022, 08:15 AM   #1106
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Robin van Persie hails Erik ten Hag as 'one of the best coaches in modern football' after being invited back to Carrington to work with the Man United boss... as he prepares to move into management

* Robin Van Persie has returned to Carrington to learn from Erik ten Hag
* Van Persie is completing his coaching badges prior to moving into management
* He believes Ten Hag is 'one of the best coaches in modern football'
* He has been picking the brains of Ten Hag in recent days back at United

Robin van Persie has heaped praise on fellow Dutchman Erik ten Hag after returning to Carrington to learn from the Manchester United manager.

Van Persie is completing his coaching badges as he prepares to try his luck in the dugout and he has been continuing his development by returning to his former club to work with Ten Hag in recent days.

In his three seasons at United as a player between 2012 and 2015, Van Persie won the Premier League title and the Golden Boot, and he referred to those fond memories as he posted on Instagram about going back to Manchester to work with Ten Hag and the United squad.

Robin Van Persie at Carrington alongside Benni McCarthy (left), Alejandro Garnacho (second left) and Facundo Pellistri (right)

Alongside a photo of himself with coach Benni McCarthy, and rising stars Alejandro Garnacho and Facundo Pellistri, Van Persie wrote: 'Thanks for the warm welcome, @manchesterunited and Erik ten Hag.

'Great time back at Carrington for a trip down memory lane and to learn the ropes from one of the best coaches in modern football.'

Van Persie has a coaching role at Dutch side Feyenoord but appears to be edging nearer to stepping up and taking a managerial hotseat.

He has been picking the brains of Ten Hag and the pair were spotted out for dinner on Monday night as they went for Chinese food with their agent Kees Vos in Manchester.

Van Persie and Ten Hag seem to have a close friendship, and the former United and Arsenal striker is clearly impressed by Ten Hag's start to life at Old Trafford in what has been an eventful few months for the 52-year-old.

Van Persie rates Erik ten Hag highly as he prepares to move into management

Having arrived in the summer, Ten Hag watched his side lose their opening two matches, which included a humiliating 4-0 defeat at the hands of Brentford.

The Red Devils have turned things around, though, losing just two of their next 12 league matches, while also progressing from their Europa League group.

Ten Hag has also had to deal with off-field issues, with Cristiano Ronaldo's bombshell interview with Piers Morgan leading to the Portuguese star's contract being terminated.

United now need to replace Ronaldo, something that Ten Hag intends to try to do next month as the 13-time Premier League champions look to break into the top-four in the second half of the season.

United currently sit three points outside the Champions League places ahead of the Premier League resuming on Boxing Day.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11536939/Robin-van-Persie-hails-Erik-ten-Hag-one-best-coaches-modern-football.html
Old 28-12-2022, 08:39 PM   #1107
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'Our players can learn a LOT from him': Man United boss Erik ten Hag opens up on the success of a finishing session put on by club icon Robin van Persie... as he admits Garnacho and Pellistri 'loved' working with the former striker

* Erik ten Hag has revealed how well Robin van Persie's training session went
* The Manchester United manager invited club icon Van Persie back to Carrington
* The Dutch striker, 39, is planning to move into management after retiring in 2019
* Van Persie worked with youngsters Alejandro Garnacho and Facundo Pellistri
* And Ten Hag admitted the two forwards 'loved' it and 'can learn a lot from him'

Erik ten Hag has revealed how well Robin van Persie's training sessions at Manchester United went down after inviting him back.

Club icon Van Persie returned to Carrington to work with the United boss as he prepares to move into management, and put on finishing drills with youngsters Alejandro Garnacho and Facundo Pellistri.

And Ten Hag told United's website the wingers 'loved' working with the Dutchman, 39, and admitted 'they can learn a lot from him'.

He said: 'I think it's always great to have such icons in. While he did fantastic here at Manchester United, I think he is also an icon for the fans and our players can learn a lot from him.

Erik ten Hag has opened up on the success of the training session put on by Robin van Persie. The Manchester United icon (right) returned to Carrington to work on some finishing drills. And Ten Hag revealed Alejandro Garnacho and Facundo Pellistri 'loved' working with the retired Dutch striker - and admitted 'they can learn a lot' from the 39-year-old

'His experience, his skill and he did some exercises with our strikers, they loved it, to be involved (with) him. We want to help Robin van Persie.

'He is now planning a management career, so we give him the opportunity to look around, get experiences and hopefully it will help him to construct his career.

'He is really (a) fanatic, and he really consists of the fact he wants to become a manager. He is taking the right steps, and one day, he will be a manager.'

After his visit to Carrington, Van Persie - who is targeting his coaching badges - took to social media to thank Ten Hag for the opportunity, posting a picture of himself with United first team coach Benni McCarthy.

He wrote on Instagram: 'Thanks for the warm welcome Manchester United and Erik ten Hag. A great time back at Carrington for a trip down memory lane and to learn the ropes from one of the best coaches in modern football.'

Van Persie, currently assistant coach of Dutch club Feyenoord, retired in 2019. He won the Premier League title in Sir Alex Ferguson's final season at the club, scoring 30 goals in all competitions after signing for £24million from Arsenal in August 2012.

He then left Old Trafford for Turkish outfit Fenerbahce in summer 2015, a year before his contract expired, scoring 58 goals in 105 games in all competitions.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11577009/Man-United-Erik-ten-Hag-reveals-success-Robin-van-Persie-finishing-session.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 509
-bloodflowers-, -Ybb3F-, ::THE KING::, @edosarag1h, @FaizR10, a lee, A.Per Utd, a3karona, Aba_MaczUnited, ABCers, abdu muhammad, ABE!$, Abe7, achmad_kurniawan, ad13t, adam febrian, adefebsa, adelberth, adhe resty, adhe united macz, adhi2210_red, AdhiX, adi nugroho, adie fergie, adittelor, adityaodot, adi_Giggsy, adnan44, adrieee, agitaerfan, Agoenk Mancunian, ailverson, aiz, ajier307, akbarmochamad, Akhira Yolanda, Aldi_Rizal, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, alfirdausonny19, aliem-bachrie, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, alpben, Alphin Ambo, amed_aja, aMieBeckz, anaksinguda, anandyabayu, anas95, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANDRE INX, Andrewps007, anenk_garcia, AngeloAlvin, angga alyusup, anggiekriboo, Anggrawan08, anitarahman17, Anto MJ, Anugerah Agung, anugrahfirman, apiddMX, Ardiey11, arfad, Arief Mancunian, Arif VDS, Arif_Maulana, arik_, ariph.addict, arsyad, Art Ferguson, arthaphore, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, atikamayangsari, ayahocta, Ayu Blasting, AzeesHernandez, azisfirdaus, aziz rizal, bagasibod, Bagasspa, Baguscode20, bakkaikaa, bangkit, bang_zak, bayu kurnianto, beckz_on7, Belzeebub, bengbeng, bhowz, bigreds2012, bimbim, bismakhansa, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, boimKosim, bombom, braybryan, Brian Agni, brownice, bucay deathbat, Bulma, byebye21, caliski_heinz, cep23cms, chandra7, chest, chevy solskjaer, chicharito07, chincarito, christof_ww, chrizt21, cii_iyon, clsenz, CurlHargo, cynta, czr, dandymunandar, dayat_5, debepee, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, dee_vee7, dekepiks, DenisRadiansyah, DermawanIsUnitedFans, derry07cantona, dery pramudito, der_emperor, desta swegenk, dhanz77, dhodoadrian, diah_Da_Silva, didith, Diego, dimas gita patria, DinanGultom, Dino De Gea, ditraditdit, doddlez, dony ibos, dudut, dwi agung, dwi m, Dwi Oktarina, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, ekawds, ekomasihoke, ekss, Elpiji, Emank_1412, Emank_Papua, endhy_cantona, erickhamzar, erin, erland_lie, erradhit, evinkamil, eyeofday, Fabel Maulana, fadilbedil, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, fansofkobies, farhaanongehhMUFC, farozy, fatzzjoe, FauCAN7ONA, FauzanEl, Febri Angga, Febribule, febza, fercuy, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fhadhlan oktavansa, fickarardana, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, Fitransyah Putra, flying_dutchman, for_the_last, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, gadoelsantana, GeaErang, Geary_7, gembul, ghanie17, ghopoereds, giediego, giggs26, Gledies Anggy, goodfron, goodmin, Grace Naibaho, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, hairos, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, Harry_toka, haskaa59, hdhe16, hendiplast, Hendy, HenryRooney07, herzgiggsy, Hilman-Bukan-Superman, holy, holydragoon, HRHMU86, hwstars94, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, iBayu, iblismerah, ibrahim definta, icalace, icebreaker, iceddeath, Icham Ain, id4y, Idh Apuadji, Igitz, ihsan_banget, ilyasprawibawa, ilz, Imron Setyo C, inay, indraiebe, ing areese, intjeachmad, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, IskandarJool, ismail saleh, itohirobumi, ivanzferdinand, JanH, jaxians, Jerome Morrow, jifortin, joule27, juliand_fergie, jun sa, Juni HW, junsa, just.fluke, kahfi, kaikai, ketubigboi, kevinchoc, kgalih, kingherooney, King_Cantona, kinyaerwanda, kkambinggutd, kokobase_6, Krisnoaji Pamungkas, kris_xf, kuning33, la7_themaestro, Lang25, larukuga, leo aryo, lholob, Lila, lisa_15, lizadesaire, loveUNITED, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, lutviarfiansyah, machookeii, MadeForGlory, Mahesa_Jenar, malique7, manutd1111, marsel david, marviel, matthewsamad, mayarararocks, MCR7, Mey, mey vellani, MhilaRVP_98, MichaelMU, Michel Riza, mochies5, moehfar, moesick, mousetrap, MUFC1878, Muhammad Nizar, Muhammadrama, MuhFher, mu_persib, mygalzbiatch, myramadhani, NadaDaniela, Nadyan24, Namus Akbar, Nanda Yogi, nawiancowboy, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, Nemanje, neoradtz, nobitanta, Noe26, normansyahrizal, Novaldi budi s, nowi41, octus, oldark, ollacarla, Om Juna, om tato, omink_08, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, OYrmKRgssa, paiman, panda777, Pasukanmerah, Peace_Devils, penk22_, penx jones, pertamax00, petetdidi, Philipus, piko, pongsamma, prahmono, pujalogika, puji purnawan, pukimax, Pure_red, pweechevalier, qwertyfox, R.amaly27, Raihan_UKI27, randiex, rasyidrdh, raviKiko14, Rean, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, RedAnorak, RedMachine, Redsbusby, red_girl_mia, RenAst, revald, rexy ongah culun, RFHeijden, rianaidids, Ricky Rizkiana, riezky_qq, rio vander vidic, rio_sk26, Riskur, Rizana, Rizkiandi, rizky iryanto, rizluq, rndr_UICSumenep, rn_angga, Robby Utd, robby7beckham, robin18, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, Roronoa Rooney, rufi06ma2n, RVP "Recky Van Prsie", Ryan Smith, RyanRezha, ryansyaphutra69, RyanTewu, Ryan_lallo, Sacri, saka7, sartika septiana, SatyaW, scratch, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, setipp48, Shi no Gekai, siemen martin, sirmattbusby16, smile_boy, Sofi Irma, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, stephen, sudhy nebo, sukmadi sukarno, Supernan, sutimbul, swareksa, syahrizal, Syarifeghy, tasho, Tata_redknightMUFC, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, The King, theater of dream, Thomas, tienli80, tietocinex, TomEnrico, tomoistomo, tovanokristan, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, UNITED1878, united7, unitedbabes1878, unitedfaisal12, unreal, unromantic_dio, uphiesaputra, utdMaleoLuwuk, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vdgquintana, Victory, vikry tokek, VitoRz, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, wahyubugz, waynehanks, wazza ui, wazzapoetra, Welleehay, Wengge Schmeichel, wihart, wildanunited, william metta, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, xShugo, x_ray, Y Darmawansyah, Yayat Dg Kulle, yongen, younkz, yudhi_kentankz, yudiiriski, yudith, yudi_gr88, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, Zhacc20, zizitchy, zudomiriku, zzzxxxyyy, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze