United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 22-01-2014, 05:16 AM   #1
troy andreas
min tolong ket sekum diremove.

Thanked 1,947 Times in 1,102 Posts
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Visit troy andreas's Twitter
Default Juan Manuel Mata García

Quote:

Full name: Juan Manuel Mata García
Date of birth: 28 April 1988 (age 25)
Place of birth: Ocón de Villafranca, Burgos, Spain
Height: 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)
Playing position: Attacking midfielder

Juan Mata Skill against Albiol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi Istiabudi View Post
Welcome to Old Trafford !

Reds agree deal for Mata

Manchester United is pleased to announce it has reached agreement with Chelsea Football Club for the transfer of Juan Mata for a club-record fee. The deal is subject to a medical and the agreement of personal terms.

A further announcement will be made in due course.

Source : http://www.manutd.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsbusby View Post
Carrington, Juan Mata bertemu rekan senegaranya, David De Gea...

Just landed..

"setial masa ada orangnya, setiap orang ada masanya."

Last edited by troy andreas; 28-01-2014 at 04:34 AM..
troy andreas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to troy andreas For This Useful Post:
Old 22-01-2014, 05:20 AM   #2
troy andreas

troy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant futuretroy andreas has a brilliant future

Default Re: SAGA transfer: Juan Manuel Mata García

Trus RvP gimana dong om Nev?

Juan Mata to Manchester United: Gary Neville not sure he fits philosophy

Quote:
Gary Neville is not convinced that Juan Mata would be the right fit for Manchester United.

Tuesday's newspapers are linking David Moyes with a £37million bid for the out-of-favour Chelsea player, who was left on the bench for the Blues' 3-1 victory over the champions at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.

Neville insists United, who sit seventh in the Premier League, would benefit by bringing in new blood in January and can see the benefits of bringing in a big name before the transfer window closes.

But the former United full-back does not think Spain international Mata would slot comfortably into the current team.

"That's a lot of money, 37 million quid, but they need a signing," Neville said on Monday Night Football.

"Does he fit with what I would call the typical philosophy of Manchester United? I would say no.

"The first question, I think, is where are you going to play? Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie are up top if they are fit so where are you going to play him? Are you going to play him off the left or off the right?

"We've seen Kagawa play off the left, we saw Kleberson play at times off the left, we've seen Veron at Manchester United move to the left because you can't play central midfield.

"Maybe they have to change the philosophy and maybe that's what David Moyes is thinking. Maybe he wants to play narrow wide players and maybe a three in midfield.

"They would have to change to accommodate Juan Mata in the way they normally play. They normally play with wide players. Sometimes they tuck in, but generally they have wide players and the thing for me is where is he going to play?

"He's obviously a fantastic football player, there's no doubt about that, but one thing it does do, I suppose, is that David Moyes, Manchester United and Ed Woodward need to sign a big player.

"They need to make a noise and if they get him in it will attract potentially other players - and they need three or four players.

"What it could be is the start of something to lead to other things, but typically I wouldn't say he fits."

HTML Code:
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/29326/9126174/juan-mata-to-manchester-united-gary-neville-not-sure-he-fits-philosophy

Old 22-01-2014, 07:29 AM   #3
ferly_Liemz
first team
Hiduplah Indonesia Raya

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
ferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to beholdferly_Liemz is a splendid one to behold

Ini saga nya di mana ya? X_x

Lgpl ada benernya apa kata neville,kl united beli mata ya harus rubah filosofi permainan nya drpd di rusak karier nya ky kagawa,ando,kleberson bahkan veron...
ferly_Liemz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ferly_Liemz For This Useful Post:
Old 22-01-2014, 08:40 AM   #4
LUKIwae
academy
member @UtdIndo_JPR

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
LUKIwae Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit LUKIwae's Twitter

kalau Januzaj-Kagawa/Rooney-Mata mainnya free role semua gmn om? tiga-tiganya kan bagus dlm tukar posisi & umpan 1-2?

filosofi pake sayap/cutting inside dirubah jd kaya' chelsea? 3playmaker/destroyer? #CMIIW
Old 22-01-2014, 08:48 AM   #5
fredrian.seven
captain
Welcome Mou

Mentioned: 126 Post(s)
fredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant futurefredrian.seven has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUKIwae View Post
kalau Januzaj-Kagawa/Rooney-Mata mainnya free role semua gmn om? tiga-tiganya kan bagus dlm tukar posisi & umpan 1-2?

filosofi pake sayap/cutting inside dirubah jd kaya' chelsea? 3playmaker/destroyer? #CMIIW
Ya bisa sih,hanya itu berarti merubah gaya maen United. Menurutku sih susah, United dah mungkin 1/4 abad maen dengan 4-4-2 (mungkin sedikit variasi). Wajarnya sih klo merubah gaya maen musti nunggu pre-season. Entah juga klo misalnya Moyes bisa.
fredrian.seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2014, 08:58 AM   #6
tukang-las
reserve player
terakreditasi A

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
tukang-las Ready for being a real United Indonesia

paling masuk akal bikin tridente aja kaya era rooney-cr7-tevez

tapi kendalanya rooney dan mata sama2 main di kiri
tukang-las is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2014, 09:13 AM   #7
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Blues Must Keep Juan Mata Away from Manchester United

Jose Mourinho's return to Chelsea marked a change in approach for the club and that's made it difficult for Juan Mata to secure regular playing time.

While that could lead to his exit as he seeks starts to make his World Cup case, the Blues shouldn't move him to Manchester United.

Ben Smith of the BBC reports no official bid has been made by United for the talented midfielder, but the ailing champions aren't ruling one out. He's emerged as a target as David Moyes tries to revitalize his stagnant roster:

Quote:
Senior figures at Old Trafford have told the BBC that United have not made a bid for the player. However it is understood that the Spanish international midfielder is a target as Moyes seeks to bring in new faces to freshen up his struggling team.
Former United captain Gary Neville said on Sky Sports he doesn't think Mata would be the greatest fit based on what United has historically done, but what should worry Chelsea is the fact a move for Mata could signal something bigger at Old Trafford:

Quote:
He's obviously a fantastic football player, there's no doubt about that, but one thing it does do, I suppose, is that David Moyes, Manchester United and Ed Woodward need to sign a big player.

They need to make a noise and if they get him in it will attract potentially other players—and they need three or four players.

What it could be is the start of something to lead to other things, but typically I wouldn't say he fits.
Chelsea should look at two situations from this season as a warning before even considering any bid for Mata from United or any other top Premier League club.

The first is the impact Mesut Ozil had on Arsenal. Gunners manager Arsene Wenger was under a lot of pressure to make a move to bolster his squad, but instead of wasting transfer funds on second-rate options, he waited for the right opportunity and pounced for Ozil.

It was a terrific coup. The German midfielder instantly improved the Arsenal attack, helping transform the squad from fringe contenders into legitimate title hopefuls as they sit atop the Premier League table through 22 matches.

That's not to say Mata is on the same level as Ozil. While he did tally 20 goals and 35 assists across all competitions for the Blues last season, he isn't as complete of a midfielder as the Arsenal star. But he is a very strong attacking option with plenty of creativity, which United have lacked.

What Chelsea should see is that one player can change the entire outlook for a club. Ozil represented exactly the type of player Arsenal needed and his arrival was a huge boost.

That leads right into the second situation the Blues should learn from, which is letting Romelu Lukaku head out on loan to Everton.

It's no secret the Toffees' biggest problem in recent seasons was the lack of a reliable striker to headline the attack. They were solid everywhere else, but without someone atop the formation to finish the chances, they remained a non-threat.

Suddenly, with Lukaku building off his success with West Brom last season, Everton have become the toughest team to beat in the league with just 2 losses in 22 matches. They are also within striking distance on the top three, in large part because the striker has nine goals in 18 EPL appearances.

Chelsea didn't have a clear path to playing time for the Belgian with Samuel Eto'o and Fernando Torres in the mix. Yet, by sending him to Everton, they created an extra contender for a Champions League berth that probably wouldn't have otherwise existed.

Both of those cases, Ozil providing a noticeable boost to Arsenal and Chelsea watching Lukaku help Everton remain in contention, serve as cautionary tales if Manchester United do come calling about Mata during the winter window.

As Ian Darke of ESPN points out, it could be a sign Chelsea don't view United as a threat this season, but that doesn't eliminate the risk.

Quote:
If Juan Mata moves to Man Utd for £37m ($56m) as suggested, a sign that Chelsea don't see Utd as any threat to them this year with 12pt lead

— Ian Darke (@IanDarke) January 20, 2014
It's understandable the Spanish midfielder might want to join a club where he'd have a chance to make a bigger impact. The competition for World Cup spots for the defending champions is fierce and spending a lot of time on the sidelines isn't going to do him any good.

At the same time, Chelsea don't want to provide the spark that could help Manchester United turn things around after a sluggish start to the Moyes era. If Mata is going to move on, they should do everything in their power to make sure it's not to a direct rival.

Otherwise, it's a transfer that could come back to haunt them in the end, whether it be this season or beyond.

Code:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1931246-chelsea-transfer-news-blues-must-keep-juan-mata-away-from-manchester-united
Old 28-01-2014, 04:43 AM   #8
troy andreas

Mata admires Reds' character

Juan Mata has admitted that he was attracted to Manchester United because of the club’s character and history.

The Spanish midfielder has joined the Reds from Chelsea and was officially unveiled as a United player during a press conference at the Aon Training Complex on Monday.

While addressing a number of issues, including the announcement that he will wear the no.8 shirt, Mata spoke brilliantly about the club's illustrious past and the Reds' reputation for overcoming the odds.

"What I like the most about this club is the character," Mata said. "It would be very difficult for us to come back and take the first position but this is the club that could do that. They fight to the end and that's the image I have of them. They always try to win titles; they fight until the end and come back from difficult moments."

Expanding on his point, Mata added: "I want to show the football I have inside me. That's what I want to do. I think the team is good, the squad is good. This season they've had some unlucky moments. I hope from now until the end of the season we win as many games as we can."

Mata has joined United in the middle of a difficult season with the Reds currently seventh in the Barclays Premier League, 14 points off the top. However, the World Cup winner is confident that his new team-mates can turn things around in the coming months.

"This is a massive club," the 25-year-old explained. "The training ground, the fans and the club - everything is massive and I'm glad to be here. In the history of the Premier League, they're the team who have won the most trophies. I think it will be great.

"I like the pressure. I think it's good to try and improve when you have pressure - people are expecting big things from me and I'm looking forward to trying to do that and make all these amazing fans happy."

Now, having come through the hectic 48 hours that preceded Monday's unveiling, Mata is keen to start his new life with United: "The history of the club, the players in the squad and the welcome was unbelievable for me.

"Coming here by helicopter, the welcome from the staff, the players and the fans on social media has been unbelievable. Now I just want to play and try my best for the team to give this confidence back.”

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/NewSignings2013/NewSignings2013News/2014/Jan/Juan-Mata-attracted-by-character-and-history-of-Manchester-United.aspx?pageNo=2

Last edited by troy andreas; 28-01-2014 at 05:26 AM..
Old 28-01-2014, 08:14 AM   #9
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Belum main aja udah bikin orang2 pada optimis termasuk brigade MoyesOut. Semoga emang bener, Mata Effect ini berjalan baik diatas lapangan maupun diluar lapangan (sponsor, gengsi nama Manchester United). Ntar malem main ya

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 08:16 AM   #10
troy andreas

Default Juan Manuel Mata García

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsbusby View Post
Belum main aja udah bikin orang2 pada optimis termasuk brigade MoyesOut. Semoga emang bener, Mata Effect ini berjalan baik diatas lapangan maupun diluar lapangan (sponsor, gengsi nama Manchester United). Ntar malem main ya
Tinggal tunggu aja siapa yang mau mulai bikin thread Mata Flop.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 248
29may, A.Per Utd, Aba_MaczUnited, achiell, adhe united macz, adi_Giggsy, adnan44, agil7, Agoenk Mancunian, agylbonez, ailverson, aldysetiabudi, alfariziee, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, Alin Giggs, ali_iyan, Alphin Ambo, Aman, aMieBeckz, Anak.Kecil, and1, Andaresta, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, ANDRE INX, andrydjemb4, Anto MJ, apiddMX, Ardiey11, arief.ashary, arief_oct, arik_, arnaldo_x1, arthaphore, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, aulia.damarreza, ayahocta, Azrul Red United, bang_zak, beckz_on7, bhowz, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bmanutd, bnknk, BobbyMartial, bombom, bucay deathbat, bul bul, Bulma, cantonaaws81, capt_gunts, chevy solskjaer, chincarito, clsenz, CurlHargo, czr, damar, Danang Pambudi, dayat_5, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, DermawanIsUnitedFans, De_Silvia, Dhanny09, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, dwitri27, ecly_watchaa, Efri Loebay, Eka UPC, ekomasihoke, endhy_cantona, ersalamanda, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fadlysyah, fadnaticdevils, Fajar_, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fey777, FikriFadillah, finza_13, Fitransyah Putra, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, FZwrLUcoom, GeaErang, Geary_7, goodfron, GraceSharon, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, hairos, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HaRrY-UIK, hendiplast, Hendy, hwstars94, hzent, ibamoswaldo, iblismerah, id4y, idandisini, ilyasprawibawa, Imron Setyo C, indi30, indigoerz, indraaveiro, ipod7111, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, irvanr, ivanzferdinand, J. A. Adji, jaxians, jifortin, jojo poenya, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, kobe1928, Kurnia Alif, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, lanoya, lauraniza, Lucky_Cantona007, LUKIwae, maksum231, marviel, masbay, mbah mangun, MCR7, MichaelMU, mousetrap, mowtown, Muhammad Nizar, muhammadaulia, mygalzbiatch, myramadhani, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandasmith, NdeGue, nobitanta, noerdiana 11, normansyahrizal, Nuroel, nu_reccayasha, octus, oldark, ongen Vidic, paiman, panda777, PatrickSquare, penk22_, puji purnawan, ramzy_has, Rean, Red Army, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, red.jasmine, RedMachine, Redsbusby, redunited, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, Rendi Pardi, revald, Revino Talan, rio vander vidic, ripkey, Riskur, Rissal, Rizana, rndr_UICSumenep, robby7beckham, Robiescream, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Roronoa Rooney, RPM, SatriaRedArmy, scar721, sepatu_ancur, setiawans001, shastro, Shi no Gekai, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, sutan.gibson, swareksa, tasho, ted, teguhprasetyyo, Tevan, theater of dream, thiar22, tienli80, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, TriyasmokoME, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, udhetewur, UdyMUFC, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vhijhe, Victory, wazza_ampuh, wira_ozora, word89vkodv, xkeiszglf34, xvolter19, YANGWAN, Yayat Dg Kulle, YUDHA ACHMAD, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, Zhacc20, zudomiriku, Zulfan