United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > Fans Talk

Old 15-10-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
gravedigga
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
gravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the rough
Default Thoughts of Our Red Army the 4th - with SEA

Hello fellas we're back!
Thoughts of Our Red Army the 4th with SEA from www.stretfordendarising.com

Hope you all enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

G ( gravedigga ): Hi mate, you're good, eh?

SEA: I’m good, cheers mate. I’m looking forward to the return of Premier League football after the international break. Weekends are just not the same without United. Hope you are all well at United Indonesia?

G: How old were you when u decide to love football mate?

SEA: I’m struggling to think of an exact age. I became a United fan around 1985/86, but I was never a huge fan - I preferred playing rather than watching/supporting a team. My love for United started to grow a couple years later when I began to understand football.

G: Football is very popular in your country. I can see football is a religion in England. Can you tell me why you guys love football so much?

SEA: Speaking from my own experience my love for football began from playing with mates at school, on the streets or in the local park. I pestered my mother into bringing me to school early so I could play football before lessons started. Once school had finished I ran home so I could play football again - before being dragged in for my tea. I would play inside my parent’s home, but the odd smashed ornament soon put an end to that.

G: Brits play football since they were a kid, they love football as a religion, many talented players and you have the best league IMO, but what happened with England national team? What’s wrong with the team?

SEA: The players, in my opinion are overhyped in the English media . Many would have selected the squad that travelled to South Africa and the team that faced Germany. However, the very same players have been selected for the past five-ten years by various managers and produced similar results. Capello deserves criticism, but not the level directed towards him.

G: You're a United season ticket holder, which side is your seat? Stretford End?

SEA: Unfortunately not. My seat is opposite the Stretford End. The atmosphere can be quiet for the lesser games where my seat is. I do receive the odd look when I let rip with “Paul Scholes, he score goals”. Perhaps the fact I sound like I’m strangling a cat when singing is the reason... I’m not the greatest ha ha

G: A routine question how long have you become a United fan? Your first match? and the first player u like?

SEA: I’ve been a fan for over twenty years now. My first game was the final league match of the 1989-90 season against Charlton Athletic. Remember little about the game – the one thing I do remember is a bloke stood behind me with a tattoo on his arm. I’d never seen a tattoo before and was amazed. I can still picture the scene now. I must have had a sheltered up bringing ha ha. My favourite player? Giggs was probably my first favourite player – there was plenty of buzz surrounding him - with me being young and impressionable I therefore liked him. However, Scholes is my all time favourite United player.

G: Can you explain why a Manc choose to follow United instead of City?

SEA: For me personally, when I was younger I lived within two-three miles of Old Trafford and my best mate at school was a United fan so I followed suit. My old man (father) is more of a rugby man so had little influence from him. He has a soft spot for City and United – the man is weird.

G: Whats you thought about our record loss? What will happen to our club?

SEA: From the reading I’ve done mainly andersred blog and other sources (as they have a fair better understanding than I do) the results are better than expected. The club appears to be well run and is making profits, which is good considering the recent recession. The £83m loss is apparently comprised of one offs. Don’t quote me on this though as I’m not 100% sure. The PIKs have not been touched, which has come as a surprise. The bottom line is we wouldn’t have money worries if not for the Glazer Family – in my opinion money is being wasted.

G: There will be an organised march before the Spurs game on Saturday October 30th, where supporters will make their way to OT. Are you in mate?

SEA: Yeah, I’ll be there. The streets of Manchester will be heaving - should be good - plenty of singing etc.

G: We have West Brom at home this weekend. The team that battered Arsenal at Emirates and netted 3 goals. Your prediction?

SEA: Whenever we play at home I’m confident of victory and Saturday is no different. If the game was at The Hawthorns I’d be slightly more concerned, well perhaps more than just slightly... West Brom have impressed so far – they have played several tough fixtures but find themselves sitting pretty in sixth - they will be confident. The fixture will be tough, but I feel we will run out 3-0 winners.

G: Our defence are not at the best level atm. Jonny looked not ready to play week in - week out in Prem, I didnt see Pat's smile and passion like seasons before, Rio back to injury and this will be Gaz last season. Do we need another signing in January? if yes then who's the best for us?

SEA: Think we’ll be okay defensively – hopefully the International break has benefitted Evra and touch wood Rio remains fit. Midfield is a concern, especially for away fixtures. Do we need another signing in January? Midfield is an area which may be strengthened – recent talk has been of Defour. Personally, I’d like to see the likes of Anderson and Cleverley given an opportunity. I’m a big Carrick fan and feel his contribution in recent success has been undervalued - hopefully he can rediscover his form.

G: Thanks for the time and the Old Trafford photos you've sent to me. We all appreciate it mate.

SEA: You’re most welcome. I’m pleased everyone at United Indonesia enjoyed the photos.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dia beberapa minggu lalu tiba2 kirim foto2 Old Trafford pas dia ada match disana. tp ada di laptop rumah, nanti bakalan gua upload kesini deh...

Cheers!

gravedigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2010, 09:06 PM   #2
marieme11
-

marieme11 Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Default Re: Thoughts of Our Red Army the 4th - with SEA

Kalo di liat, emang rata2 Manc yg suka United kalo di tanya kenapa dia suka ama United pasti jawabannya karena rumahnya deket ama OT..
But again,, United are bigger than City.. Much much much BIGGER

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Kalo di liat, emang rata2 Manc yg suka United kalo di tanya kenapa dia suka ama United pasti jawabannya karena rumahnya deket ama OT..
But again,, United are bigger than City.. Much much much BIGGER
Old 16-10-2010, 02:51 AM   #3
dekepiks
academy
-

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
dekepiks Ready for being a real United Indonesia
Visit dekepiks's Twitter

Selalu seru yah tau pendapat orang yang tinggl cuma beberapa mile dari OT...hueheheh
dekepiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2010, 12:35 PM   #4
gravedigga
academy
-

gravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the roughgravedigga is a jewel in the rough

iya rata2 disana krn unsur kedaerahan. walaupun banyak jg United fans yg dr daerah lain seperti London yg bahkan disana punya banyak club besar juga seperti Arsenal, Spurs.

Interview berikutnya sudah gue dapetin jg "korban"nya...mudah2an lebih seru dr yg sebelum2nya.

Cheers!
Old 16-10-2010, 01:01 PM   #5
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

Quote:
G: Our defence are not at the best level atm. Jonny looked not ready to play week in - week out in Prem, I didnt see Pat's smile and passion like seasons before, Rio back to injury and this will be Gaz last season. Do we need another signing in January? if yes then who's the best for us?

SEA: Think we’ll be okay defensively – hopefully the International break has benefitted Evra and touch wood Rio remains fit. Midfield is a concern, especially for away fixtures. Do we need another signing in January? Midfield is an area which may be strengthened – recent talk has been of Defour. Personally, I’d like to see the likes of Anderson and Cleverley given an opportunity. I’m a big Carrick fan and feel his contribution in recent success has been undervalued - hopefully he can rediscover his form.
doi tetep menganggap lini belakang kita gak ada masalah yaa ....
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2010, 12:31 AM   #6
kesebuga
-

kesebuga has no contributions yet

nyimak match barusan???

Gak tau knp dalam waktu singkat vds bisa d jebol.... Roo wat epen wit u

Susah bgt, MU msh sgt bergantung ma paul scholes
kesebuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2010, 04:01 AM   #7
SEndArising
-

SEndArising Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Hope you enjoyed interview. I enjoyed answering the questions.
Old 24-10-2010, 08:06 AM   #8
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

thx mate for joining us in this forum...
hope we keep in touch all the time...
Old 25-10-2010, 09:07 AM   #9
Anderstone
reserve player
-

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Anderstone will become famous soon enough

superb interview. Kudos!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LUHG
Anderstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2010, 11:20 PM   #10
gravedigga
academy
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEndArising View Post
Hope you enjoyed interview. I enjoyed answering the questions.
we all enjoyed this interview matey.

the photos:

BIG thanks!

Glory Glory!

Last edited by gravedigga; 26-10-2010 at 11:47 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gravedigga For This Useful Post:

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 16
andiancha, andy kurniawan, christof_ww, Decky14, evergreenghie, fajar1983, goodmin, gravedigga, Hairul_Vfc, jifortin, la7_themaestro, muhammadraka, mYa United, NdeGue, SR 7, Ucky vidic