United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Players

Old 01-02-2023, 08:57 AM   #1
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Marcel Sabitzer

Manchester United COMPLETE the loan signing of Bayern Munich midfielder Marcel Sabitzer on a deal until the end of the season... as the Red Devils act quickly after Christian Eriksen was ruled out for three months with an ankle injury

* Man United have signed Bayern Munich midfielder Marcel Sabitzer on loan
* United acted quickly after Christian Eriksen was ruled out for three months

Manchester United have completed the signing of Marcel Sabitzer on loan from Bayern Munich until the end of the season.

It's understood that United moved quickly for the Austria midfielder over the last 24 hours after it became emerged that Christian Eriksen would be out until early May with an ankle injury.

Donny van der Beek has already been ruled out for the rest of the season following knee surgery and Scott McTominay for two weeks with a muscle problem.

Sabitzer was identified as the best available option, having made 443 career club appearances across Europe – including 54 since joining FC Bayern from RB Leipzig.

The 28-year-old was keen to make the move and flew to Manchester from Germany on Tuesday to undergo a medical. United filed the deal sheet by the 11pm deadline and completed his loan move by midnight. Overall, the whole process is said to have taken 12 hours.

'Sometimes in life you have to make quick and important decisions,' said Sabitzer. 'From the moment I heard about this opportunity I knew it was right for me. I am a competitive player; I want to win and help the club achieve its aims this season.

'I feel that I am at my peak as a player, and that I can contribute a lot of experience and energy to the squad. I'm excited to start with my new teammates and manager and to show my qualities to Manchester United fans.'

halo wars wallpaper
Bayern Munich midfielder Marcel Sabitzer has completed a loan move to Manchester United. United acted quickly after Christian Eriksen was ruled out for three months with an ankle injury. Sabitzer outlined his excitement after his move to Old Trafford was confirmed by United. Sabitzer (left) was pictured at Munich Airport earlier on Tuesday ahead of a potential move

United's main priority in this transfer window was to sign a replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo, and they achieved their aim by bringing in Wout Weghorst on loan from Burnley.

However, two more deals were forced upon them. Goalkeeper Martin Dubravka's return to Newcastle meant Jack Butland was brought in from Crystal Palace, and then Eriksen's injury – sustained in Saturday's FA Cup win over Reading – prompted the club to look for a new midfielder and Sabitzer was well known to the scouting department.

United's football director John Murtough said: 'Marcel is a player that we have watched for a long time. The opportunity arose quickly, and we knew that he was someone with the ability and character to make an impact.

'He adds further quality to our squad and experience to the dressing room, and all of us are pleased to be welcoming him to Manchester United.'

Eriksen is set to miss the next three months and Austrian international Sabitzer emerged as a target as the 28-year-old searched for more game time.

Sabitzer has fallen out of favour at Bayern and has struggled for gametime so far this season. Marcel Sabitzer (back, centre) then landed in England ahead of joining Manchester United. The 28-year-old will provide important midfield depth for Ten Hag over the next few months

Sabitzer has found himself frozen out at the Allianz Arena this season and has not started a game since before the World Cup in early November - during their 2-0 Champions League win against Inter Milan.

Sabitzer adds quality to Erik ten Hag's midfield alongside the likes of Casemiro, Scott McTominay, Fred and Bruno Fernandes.

He has played 54 times since arriving at Bayern in 2021, scoring twice, but has struggled to nail down regular first team football.

Sabitzer started just eight times in the Bundesliga last season, coming off the bench 17 times - scoring once and providing one assist.

He made a name for himself at RB Leipzig with some impressive displays between 2014 and 2021.

The 28-year-old appeared 229 times in total for Leipzig, netting 52 goals in the process before earning a £14m switch to Bayern.

Ten Hag was quizzed on bringing in a replacement for Eriksen during his press conference on Tuesday ahead of Wednesday's Carabao Cup semi-final second leg against Nottingham Forest, but admitted that it would be difficult to sign anyone before the transfer window closes.

'On deadline day it's difficult. You can't make policy on such bad injuries, but we have players in the midfield department, good players. We have players who can fill the gap,' Ten Hag had said.

'I think you can never fill that (gap) because every player has his own characteristics and identity.

'Another player will always fill in in a different way, but it doesn't mean you have to be less successful.'

United are still keen on Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong and knew a permanent signing for Sabitzer could impact their interest in the Holland international this summer.

However, in the meantime, the 68-capped Austrian will also provide much-needed depth for United as they head in to a hectic period, with Ten Hag's side still competing in all four competitions and facing eight games in February alone.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11698065/Manchester-United-complete-loan-signing-Bayern-Munich-midfielder-Marcel-Sabitzer.html
Old 01-02-2023, 10:06 AM   #2
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marcel Sabitzer

UNITED SIGN SABITZER ON LOAN FROM BAYERN MUNICH

Manchester United is pleased to confirm that Marcel Sabitzer has joined the club on loan from Bayern Munich until June 2023.

The Austrian midfielder has made 443 career club appearances across Europe, including 54 since joining FC Bayern Munich in August 2021.

Previously he was club captain of RB Leipzig. He has 68 full international caps for the Austria national team.

Marcel Sabitzer has joined United on loan until the end of the season

Marcel Sabitzer said:

“Sometimes in life you have to make quick and important decisions. From the moment I heard about this opportunity I knew it was right for me. I am a competitive player; I want to win and help the club achieve its aims this season.

“I feel that I am at my peak as a player, and that I can contribute a lot of experience and energy to the squad. I am excited to start with my new team-mates and manager and to show my qualities to Manchester United fans.”

John Murtough, Manchester United Football Director, said:

“Marcel is a player that we have watched for a long time. The opportunity arose quickly, and we knew that he was someone with the ability and character to make an impact. He adds further quality to our squad and experience to the dressing room, and all of us are pleased to be welcoming him to Manchester United.”

Code:
https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/Man-Utd-sign-Marcel-Sabitzer-on-loan-from-Bayern-Munich?utm_campaign=ManUtd&utm_medium=post&utm_source=twitter
ETH kurang percaya nih sama Fred-Tominay bisa menggantikan cederanya Eriksen, sehingga meminjam Sabitzer, semoga bisa jadi solusi jangka pendek untuk lini gelandang United ditengah jadwal padat
Old 01-02-2023, 10:51 AM   #3
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

A versatile, goalscoring midfielder who made his name at the Red Bull staple of clubs... who is Marcel Sabitzer and what will he bring to Manchester United after joining on loan for the rest of the season?

* Manchester United confirmed the signing of Marcel Sabitzer on deadline day
* The 28-year-old has spent most of his career playing for clubs in Germany
* Sportsmail dives into who Sabitzer is and what he will bring to the Red Devils

Manchester United acted swiftly to bring in Bayern Munich midfielder Marcel Sabitzer after news broke that Christian Eriksen will be missing until April with an ankle injury.

The Austrian international has joined United on a loan deal until the end of the season and will add much-needed depth to Erik ten Hag's side ahead of a busy period.

In light of that, Sportsmail takes a look at who Sabitzer is and what he will bring to the Red Devils.

Bayern Munich midfielder Marcel Sabitzer has completed a loan move to Manchester United

The 28-year-old is a Austria international midfielder who - a loan home aside - has been based across the border in Germany for the past eight and a half years.

Before joining Bayern Munich in the summer of 2021, he moved between Red Bull's European stable - spending spells at both RB Leipzig and Salzburg.

He reached the Champions League semi-final with Julian Nagelsmann's Leipzig in 2020 before being reunited with the coach at Bayern, where playing time has been limited.

Sabitzer has also won 68 caps for his country, scoring 12 goals including one against Wales last year, when Austria's hopes of reaching the 2022 World Cup were ended by Gareth Bale.

What can United expect from him?

Sabitzer is a versatile, goalscoring midfielder whose numbers stack up well against those of Christian Eriksen.

The Dane has amassed 53 goals and 78 assists in 256 Premier League appearances. Sabitzer, meanwhile, has racked up 34 goals and 29 assists in 185 Bundesliga games - a slightly better goal:minute ratio than Eriksen, who is the more creative and cuter player.

Both are a threat from dead balls, though Sabitzer offers more mobility and box-to-box threat. Sabitzer has a knack of scoring from long range and captained Leipzig.

Perhaps one German journalist put it best on Deadline Day when he said: 'Sabitzer is a very good player. He can play anywhere in midfield and he can shoot like a horse.'

28-year-old Sabitzer (R) has won 68 caps for his country, scoring 12 goals in the process

Something you might not know?

While moving within the Red Bull franchise, Sabitzer actually played under former Manchester United manager Ralf Rangnick.

He also worked with former Southampton coach Ralph Hasenhuttl and - briefly - current Leeds boss Jesse Marsch.

His record against English clubs in Europe reads: played six, won three, lost three - including one victory and one defeat in two games against United.

The Austrian is known as a versatile, goalscoring midfielder who is a threat from dead balls. During his impressive spell at Leipzig, Sabitzer played under former United boss Ralf Rangnick

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11698697/Who-Marcel-Sabitzer-bring-Manchester-United.html
Old 02-02-2023, 09:05 AM   #4
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Former Manchester United coach Rene Meulensteen claims 'winner' Marcel Sabitzer is a 'very clever' signing and praises the Red Devils for their 'quick and astute reaction' to Christian Eriksen's injury

* Marcel Sabitzer joined Manchester United on loan deal from Bayern Munich
* The Austrian international is expected to cover for the injured Christian Eriksen
* Rene Meulensteen praised the Man United's quick reaction to the injury blow

Former Manchester United coach Rene Meulensteen has praised the Red Devils for their quick reaction in signing Marcel Sabitzer on loan, following Christian Eriksen being ruled out for three months.

The Austrian international was signed on deadline day, completing a loan move from German champions Bayern Munich.

United moved fast to sign Sabitzer after receiving confirmation that Eriksen will be out of action until early May with an ankle injury, sustained following a reckless tackle by Reading's Andy Carroll.

Meulensteen, speaking on BBC Radio 5 Live, admitted Eriksen would be a big miss for Erik ten Hag's side.

Marcel Sabitzer watched Manchester United's Carabao Cup semi-final from the directors' box. Rene Meulensteen praised his former club for their astute decision to sign the Austrian star

The former United coach, who worked at the club between 2001 and 2013, believes Sabitzer can fill the void left by the Danish midfielder.

'I think it's a really quick and astute reaction from Manchester United,' Meulensteen said. 'I am a big Christian Eriksen fan, he's such a great player and is one of the only ones who links the build-up to attack.

'He is a big miss for United but for them act so quickly and bring in Sabitzer on loan - he must have been somewhere on the radar with the club or Erik ten Hag before.

'He is in Ten Hag's mould. He's a winner, he's a versatile midfield player.

'He can do all sorts of things. I think he is definitely a very, very clever signing.'

Sabitzer made a name for himself at RB Leipzig with some impressive displays between 2014 and 2021.

The 28-year-old appeared 229 times in total for Leipzig, netting 52 goals in the process before earning a £14m switch to Bayern.

Sabitzer has played 54 times since arriving at Bayern in 2021, scoring twice, but has struggled to earn regular first team football.

The midfielder started just eight times in the Bundesliga last season, coming off the bench 17 times - scoring once and providing one assist.

Sabitzer has found himself frozen out at the Allianz Arena this season and has not started a game since before the World Cup in early November - during their 2-0 Champions League win against Inter Milan.

His agent Roger Wittmann admitted the midfielder was unhappy when he was not playing, but echoed the comments of Meulensteen in labelling Sabitzer as a 'winner'.

'[He's] the most unpleasant person to be around when he's not playing,' Wittmann said via Goal.

'He hates it when he loses. That's the bottom line. Character-wise, the kid is a killer. That's what players who always want to win look like.'

Manchester United moved for Sabitzer after confirmation of Christian Eriksen's ankle injury. Sabitzer, who has joined on loan from Bayern Munich, has been described as a winner. Sabitzer left the German champions in search of first team action after being frozen out

Sabitzer says he made a 'quick and important decision' to join Erik ten Hag's side and insists the move is 'right' for him.

'Sometimes in life you have to make quick and important decisions,' Sabitzer told the club after his move.

'From the moment I heard about this opportunity I knew it was right for me. I am a competitive player; I want to win and help the club achieve its aims this season.

'I feel that I am at my peak as a player, and that I can contribute a lot of experience and energy to the squad.

'I am excited to start with my new team-mates and manager and to show my qualities to Manchester United fans.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11702617/Former-Man-United-coach-Rene-Meulensteen-claims-Marcel-Sabitzer-clever-signing.html
Old 03-02-2023, 10:49 AM   #5
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Marcel Sabitzer strikes a pose as he is pictured in a Man United shirt for the first time since his deadline day loan arrival from Bayern Munich - as they reveal he'll wear No 15, previously worn by Andreas Pereira

* Marcel Sabitzer has been pictured in a Manchester United shirt for the first time
* The midfielder joined Man United on loan from Bayern Munich on deadline day
* The images have revealed that the Austrian will be wearing the No 15 short

Marcel Sabitzer has been pictured in a Manchester United shirt for the first time since completing his deadline day loan switch from Bayern Munich.

The Red Devils captured the signature of the Austrian international midfielder on loan for the remainder of the season on transfer deadline day with them moving quickly after Christian Eriksen was ruled out for the next three months.

United have released the images of the 28-year-old striking a few poses in their home kit after arriving at Old Trafford earlier this week for his fresh challenge after being frozen out by the Bundesliga giants this season.

The images posted by the club also revealed that the former RB Leipzig star will be wearing shirt number 15 shirt for the club, which was previously worn by Andreas Pereira.

The Brazilian left United during the summer transfer window when he made a £10million switch to newly-promoted Premier League side Fulham after struggling to break his way into the first-team.

Marcel Sabitzer has been pictured in a Manchester United shirt for the first time since joining. The images revealed that the midfielder will be wearing shirt number 15 shirt for the club

Sabitzer watched on as his new team-mates at Old Trafford faced Nottingham Forest in their Carabao Cup semi-final second-leg, where they sealed a 2-0 victory to cement a place in the final.

The midfielder will now be hoping to make his debut for his new side against Crystal Place on Saturday in the Premier League, although he might be expected to start on the bench given his recent arrival.

Sabitzer told the club after his arrival: 'Sometimes in life you have to make quick and important decisions.

'From the moment I heard about this opportunity I knew it was right for me. I am a competitive player; I want to win and help the club achieve its aims this season.

'I feel that I am at my peak as a player, and that I can contribute a lot of experience and energy to the squad.

'I'm excited to start with my new teammates and manager and to show my qualities to Manchester United fans.'

The Austrian international was delighted to agree a deal with Manchester United in January. Sabitzer, who was pictured in the club's home kit, will hope to make his debut on Saturday

Red Devils boss Erik ten Hag has also heaped praise on new signing Sabitzer and insisted he 'needed' the Austrian midfielder after United's injury crisis.

'We are really happy with that transfer because we needed it after Donny van de Beek dropped out, now Christian Eriksen for a longer time.

'Also, I think for a shorter time, Scott McTominay is also not available. So that gave us a shortage of midfield players but then to bring a quality player in on deadline day, that's difficult!

'Then we got this opportunity. I know the player already a long time from Salzburg and especially from Leipzig, he performed fantastic, so I expect that he will do the same here.

'I think he has a great attitude, he is in the right age and I'm sure this opportunity will motivate him strongly and he will perform for us.'

Sabitzer has played 54 times since arriving at Bayern in 2021, scoring twice, but has struggled to nail down regular first team football.

He started just eight times in the Bundesliga last season, coming off the bench 17 times - scoring once and providing one assist.

The midfielder made a name for himself at RB Leipzig with some impressive displays between 2014 and 2021.

Sabitzer will now link up with United, as they bid to fill the void left by Eriksen and provide competition for Casemiro, Bruno Fernandes, Fred and Scott McTominay in midfield.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11705541/Marcel-Sabitzer-strikes-pose-pictured-Man-United-shirt-time.html
Old 03-02-2023, 06:10 PM   #6
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

SABITZER: I WILL GIVE MY ALL FOR UNITED

Marcel Sabitzer joined Manchester United on loan until the end of the season on Tuesday, and the Austrian is ready to ‘give his all’ for the club as we fight on four fronts.

The former RB Leipzig captain has arrived from Bayern Munich, with Christian Eriksen having been ruled out until late April or May with an ankle problem.

And, with Sabitzer sitting down for his first interview with club media shortly after joining, there's no doubt what he wants to achieve while in Manchester.

“I will give my all for the jersey,” Marcel told us.

“I’m very happy to be here, I will give my best and we will see what happens, but I am here to win trophies.”

Our new recruit is already well-versed on the club, having previously played against us for RB Leipzig in 2020.

The Germans lost 5-0 at Old Trafford, in a game played behind closed doors, before a 3-2 win for the Saxony club in Leipzig helped eliminate us from the Champions League group stages.

But now Sabitzer is very happy to be on the other side.

“Manchester United is a big club with fantastic fans,” he continued. “Old Trafford is a big stadium, I’ve played there once – it was empty – but I felt it was very nice.

“It is a great feeling to have the badge on my chest and I’m looking forward [to it].”

Sabitzer has made 68 appearances for his national side, representing them at two European Championships.

A Bundesliga winner at Bayern, Marcel also claimed silverware with RB Salzburg but what can fans expect from United’s new boy?

In his own words, Sabitzer is a 'box-to-box player and creative in the offensive third.'

He adds: “You can have a lot of expectations from me: good shots, duels.

“I’m excited to be on the pitch at Old Trafford.”

Regardless of what happens during his time here, Sabitzer has already written his name in United folklore, as the 28-year-old is the first Austrian to join Manchester United's senior team.

“That’s history,” he said.

“I talked with my agents before, I’m the first one. I feel proud and I will do my best to be a good Austrian player.”

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 08:22 AM   #7
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Man United star David De Gea insists that new signing Marcel Sabitzer can fill the void during Casemiro's three-match ban - after claiming the Austrian showed what he is capable of in brief cameo in the win over Crystal Palace

* The Spanish goalkeeper has heaped praise on Man United's latest recruit
* Sabitzer made a substitute appearance during United's recent win over Palace
* During the game, in-form midfielder Casemiro was shown a straight red card

Manchester United's David de Gea has claimed that new signing Marcel Sabitzer will be able to help solve their on-going midfield crisis.

The Red Devils have, within the past two weeks, been struck by a long-term injury to Christian Eriksen and a three-match ban for in-form midfielder Casemiro.

The absence of those two players could prove crucial, but de Gea insisted that the Austrian - who signed on loan on deadline day - could help maintain United's form.

Speaking after the match, de Gea reflected on United's midfield woes, as he said: 'It's going to be tough for sure.

'We already lost Christian [Eriksen], now Casemiro, big players for us. But we have a bigger squad, players are ready to play, everyone is really focused.

There are hopes from within Man United that Marcel Sabitzer can replace Casemiro. Manchester United goalkeeper David De Gea heaped praise on Sabitzer's debut for the club. The Austrian international made a nine minute cameo during United's win over Crystal Palace. United boss Erik ten Hag insisted that he 'needed' Sabitzer amid United's midfield injury crisis

'Sabitzer showed already, he played 15 to 20 minutes and he did really well, made some good tackles, he is good with the ball and everyone is ready to play.'

The Austrian midfielder made a 16-minute cameo against Palace on Saturday afternoon in his first appearance for the Manchester club.

After scans revealed that Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen would be ruled out for up to three months with an ankle issue, the club acted swiftly to sign Sabitzer.

The Austrian international was brought in on a short-term loan deal from Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich on the final day of the transfer window last week.

To add to the midfield concerns, just a few days later and in-form midfielder Casemiro was given the first straight red card of his career during United's win over Palace.

The midfielder has been a revelation for the Red Devils since his summer move from Real Madrid and has been an almost ever-present in Erik ten Hag's midfield.

But he saw red in the second half of the game at Old Trafford on Sunday, getting involved in a scuffle involving several players and putting his hands around Will Hughes' throat, leading to his dismissal.

In addition, Donny van der Beek has already been ruled out for the rest of the season following knee surgery and Scott McTominay for two weeks with a muscle problem.

Last week, United boss Erik ten Hag heaped praise on new signing Sabitzer and insisted he 'needed' the Austrian midfielder after Manchester United's injury crisis.

Speaking after United's Carabao Cup semi-final second-leg win over Nottingham Forest, Ten Hag said: 'We are really happy with that transfer because we needed it after Donny van de Beek dropped out, now Christian Eriksen for a longer time.

'Also, I think for a shorter time, Scott McTominay is also not available. So that gave us a shortage of midfield players but then to bring a quality player in on deadline day, that's difficult!

'I think he has a great attitude, he is in the right age and I'm sure this opportunity will motivate him strongly and he will perform for us.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11717629/David-Gea-insists-new-signing-Marcel-Sabitzer-help-void-Casemiros-ban.html
Old 22-02-2023, 08:21 AM   #8
bang_zak
first team
Contract Status : Expired

Thanked 1,012 Times in 409 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
bang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to beholdbang_zak is a splendid one to behold

Visit bang_zak's Facebook Visit bang_zak's Twitter

Momod yang keren...konsisten
bang_zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2023, 03:36 PM   #9
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck buat Sabitzer di klub barunya
Semoga berjaya bersama Dortmund
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 10
adaastopa5922, Andi Istiabudi, annetapitt5084, Ayunda, bang_zak, bbobbyitta5057, braausasda9593, rio vander vidic, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku