United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Multimedia & Gallery > Photo Gallery > Legends

Old 10-04-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter
Default [G] Tribute to GARY Neville - United # 2

Tribute to GARY Neville - United # 2

Gary Neville became first-choice right back for Manchester United when Paul Parker was ruled out by injury.

He made his first England appearance in 1995 when Terry Venables picked him for a friendly against Japan.

Gary Neville was one of the promising young players coming through at United during the early 90's. Him and Becks celebrate their first Prem title in 1996.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 02:43 AM   #2
rondwisan

rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [G] Tribute to GARY Neville - United # 2

In his major first tournament for England, Gary Neville played in each game of Euro '96 until the semi-final - where he was suspended.

Neville was a member of United's treble-winning campaign, making 54 appearances. United won the Champions League title against Bayern Munich.

The silverware keeps coming as Neville helps United claim the 2004 FA Cup with a 3-0 success over Millwall in Cardiff.

Sir Alex Ferguson names Neville as Red Devils skipper following the departure of Roy Keane.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov

Last edited by rondwisan; 10-04-2011 at 02:47 AM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 02:46 AM   #3
rondwisan

Neville is fined £5,000 and warned about his future conduct following his wild celebrations at Rio Ferdinand's injury-time winner against Liverpool.

The right-back captains United to League Cup glory in 2006 with a 4-0 triumph over Wigan Athletic.

He appears as a second-half substitute in United's 2-1 success over Aston Villa in the 2010 League Cup final.

Neville is lucky to avoid seeing red in his final game for United after bringing down West Brom's Graham Dorrans in the penalty area.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 10:14 AM   #4
VaDLi
first team
fb.com/vadli | twitter @vadli

Thanked 1,733 Times in 898 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Visit VaDLi's Facebook Visit VaDLi's Twitter Visit VaDLi's YouTube

"You cannot take the emotion out of football. The spur of the moment. The instinct. The release. The reaction. That is life. For the last 20 years my grandma has told me that she has caught me swearing on camera" ~ GN2

Quote:
“One of the most special things about my career here has been the relationship the team has had with the fans over the last 20 years. The support we’ve had over the time I’ve been here has been unbelievable and I’ll always be grateful for that.”
“Football is all about the fans. That’s why players play the game - the idea of making the crowd roar, jump, scream, shout… Your greatest experiences are always related to the fans and giving them the joy and the happiness they crave. Without them you don’t have anything. It’s your job to go out there and make them happy.”
- Gary Neville

Quote:
Gary was tremendous. He had great determination and drive and could deliver fantastic crosses.”
“I remember the first time I joined up with an England squad, Gary would be doing his own stretches whilst the manager was talking to the players before training. People used to take the Mickey out of him for that. But it just shows you the length he would go to in order to maximise his potential.”
“That sort of behaviour earned him a reputation as somebody who was very serious. But he was a really funny bloke and we will miss him in the dressing room.”
- Rio Ferdinand
Quote:
“As a young boy he had the will and determination to succeed as a footballer and that character remained with him throughout his career. That’s the legacy he leaves every young player at Manchester United.” - Alex Ferguson
Old 10-04-2011, 10:33 AM   #5
VaDLi
first team

VaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant futureVaDLi has a brilliant future

Quote:

“For me he’s the best full-back the Premier League’s had. And also just behind David Beckham probably one of the best crossers of the ball we’ve seen.”
“People always talk about the rivalry between Liverpool and Man. United and of course it exists. We want to beat them and they want to beat us but I have great respect for Man. United as a club and I hope that’s vice versa.”
“We’re two of the most successful teams, two of the biggest teams in the world, and for me Gary Neville’s been one of the main reasons why that’s happened. A great player, great pro and to play at that level for so long is a fantastic achievement so I take my hat off to him.”

- Jamie Carragher

Old 11-04-2011, 10:13 AM   #6
VaDLi
first team

“I grew up with Gary. I’ve been very close to him over the years and it’s sad. I’ll miss him.”
“What a career he’s had, though. As well as 20 years and all the trophies he’s won here, he’s won 80-odd caps for England. Had Gary stayed fit then he’d probably have won more than 120 caps by now. It’s just a shame his fitness wasn’t right and now he’s made the decision to retire.”

- Paul Scholes

note: Red NEV likes to hug his team mates

Old 11-04-2011, 10:15 PM   #7
Rizana
academy
@Rizana41089 @Bandungutama

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Rizana has a spectacular aura aboutRizana has a spectacular aura about

kalo kata justin bieber sih NEVer says NEVer, hehehehe...
Rizana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:49 AM   #8
ncut_lgx
captain
yatto aeta XD

Thanked 1,792 Times in 875 Posts
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
ncut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond repute

Visit ncut_lgx's Facebook Visit ncut_lgx's Twitter Visit ncut_lgx's YouTube

exclusive4GARY NEVILLE

rednev in trophies celebration

CARLING CUP 2006

can't find nev?? epl 2000

treble celebration -with phil also- and others UCL

masih nuansa treble -epl-

Quote:
GARY NEVILLE IS A RED
IS A RED IS A RED
GARY NEVILLE IS A RED
HE ***** SCOUSERS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I think we will remember this for a long time"

Last edited by ncut_lgx; 12-04-2011 at 12:43 PM..
ncut_lgx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ncut_lgx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2011, 11:54 AM   #9
rondwisan

Nis ...., udah liat pics yg dipost di atas kah ... ????
Old 12-04-2011, 12:43 PM   #10
ncut_lgx
captain
yatto aeta XD

Thanked 1,792 Times in 875 Posts
Mentioned: 127 Post(s)
ncut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond reputencut_lgx has a reputation beyond repute

Visit ncut_lgx's Facebook Visit ncut_lgx's Twitter Visit ncut_lgx's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
Nis ...., udah liat pics yg dipost di atas kah ... ????
masaolooo~ sumpah tadi kok gak kliatan yak?
kirain belom semua lo pajang
edited yah makasih opa XDD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I think we will remember this for a long time"
ncut_lgx is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 29
abramkeano, aden_dablank, adesaktiTRK, ardi_14, aris_33, benatbenat, dambaasiria, dhany_kai, Dino De Gea, fajrinited, fey777, fikrirf, iblismerah, indraharry, jonajoni, king_ahmad, larukuga, MUFC1878, ndok_widi, penk22_, risyadfardy, sepatu_ancur, SR 7, Trezz Kiko, VaDLi, vivasoilsolid, waynehanks