United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > On Loan

Old 27-09-2017, 04:10 PM   #71
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Eric Bailly

BAILLY EXCITED BY UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BOW

Manchester United defender Eric Bailly is excited by the prospect of making his UEFA Champions League debut, admitting it's something he has always dreamed about.

The Ivorian missed the Reds' 3-0 win over Swiss champions FC Basel at Old Trafford a fortnight ago, as he completed a UEFA ban following his red card against Celta Vigo in the Europa League last term.

The centre-back, who has been an ever-present in the Premier League this season, is expected to start as Jose Mourinho's men take on CSKA Moscow on Wednesday night in the second Group A game. Speaking in an interview with MUTV recently, he couldn't contain his excitement about appearing in Europe's elite competition for the first time.

"With regards to the Champions League, I'm available," he said. "My suspension has finished now and I am very happy. It's something I've been looking forward to so much. I am content and I hope I will be in the team."

The Reds are back in the Champions League this term, by virtue of winning the Europa League last season, and Bailly insists he will be focusing on the competition as he fulfils a career ambition.

"For me, it is very, very important because I've always dreamed of playing in the Champions League but I have only made the Europa League until now," said Bailly, who didn't play in the top competition with his previous club Villarreal.

"My dream of the Champions League is about to come true. I am happy and I am mentally ready for the game."

Bailly has watched many Champions League matches with envy over the years and our no.3 believes taking in lots of games has inspired him ahead of his first outing in the competition.

"There are Champions League matches that have really wowed me – like when I saw the final [last season] between Real Madrid and Juventus," the 23-year-old recalled. "There are plenty of other matches too, it's also something that motivates me.

"To see that tournament is really important for me, to draw experience from it until the moment when I have the opportunity to be involved in the team and play in the Champions League myself."

www.manutd.com
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2017, 01:15 AM   #72
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Aktivitas Eric Bailly yang tengah membantu proses launching kursi roda model terbaru yang digagas oleh Manchester United Foundation..

Old 07-10-2017, 12:13 AM   #73
Andi Istiabudi
manager

BAILLY FEELING POSITIVE AFTER STRONG START

Before heading off for international duty with Ivory Coast, central defender Eric Bailly conducted an exclusive interview with United Review, the official matchday programme.

How do you assess the campaign so far from the dressing room’s perspective?
I think it’s very positive. With all the matches we’ve played, the fact that we’ve not lost one is very important for the mindset of the whole team. If we’ve begun our campaign well, then it augurs well for a good finish too. From a personal perspective it’s fine, but you can always do better. I am happy with my form. I hope to get even better because, with these opportunities you get, you must always try to improve.

The partnership between you and Phil Jones has been very impressive. How do you assess the relationship between the two of you?
It’s good, there’s a good relationship between Phil and me, and with the other two defenders, Victor Lindelof and Chris Smalling, even though we’ve not had the chance to play together yet. It’s fine in my view because there are four of us defenders and everyone is ready to make the most of the opportunities the manager gives us. To defend as well as possible and concede less goals, that’s the aim for all of us.

And with Marcos Rojo on the road back to fitness, that will make competition for places in the heart of the defence stronger than ever. Is that competition good for you all?
Of course, I think it’s very crucial. It’s very important too for us young players in order not to relax. We have to keep on working because at any given moment the others might see their chance and take it. It’s good competition, it creates a positive spirit and helps the team, that’s what we’re aiming for.

You've previously admitted that you've improved your game since working with Jose Mourinho – what aspects do you think he has helped improve?
For me, the aspect that was very important and where I see improvements – and can improve even more, to be honest – is the tactics, as well as the high level of concentration that’s required. For a young defender it’s very important and with this manager I’m positive about the future.

The manager has made several changes to the team lately. How important is it to have a strong squad?

It’s very important for us, it’s important for the team, it’s important for the manager, and when it’s like that, there is also competition amongst ourselves, so we always have to improve because I don’t think anyone is automatically entitled to their position in that team. As I’ve said, you have to take advantage of every opportunity the manager gives you.

You’ve already lifted two major honours here in England, so what are your targets this season?

[Smiling] A player’s target is always to win trophies, isn’t it? Even though we don’t always go all the way, we still carry on working. I am full of dreams and I think that, thanks to God for all the work we will do, we will achieve those targets.

Do you think the experience of winning major honours last season can help the team in this year’s title race?
It’s not so much that it helps as that it motivates. Winning a trophy is very important and I think that, with the trophies we’ve won, it’s a huge motivation to win even more. It’s what we always have in mind: to have the desire, the aim to win several trophies because it’s a good thing for a player’s career.

We've only conceded one Premier League goal in open play at Old Trafford in 2017, and no goals at all at home in the three league games this season – that must be a fact you and the other defenders are proud of…
Of course. It’s the key point for all defenders, to see your goals against tally remain at zero. It’s key for me to keep the goals conceded at zero and I hope that the good work we’ve done at this start of the season will help us become champions this year.

We haven't lost at Old Trafford for over a year, so how confident does it make you and the team going into home games?
I really feel very happy because you can see that we’re hard to beat at home, that we haven’t lost a match in fact. It gives us a lot of pleasure, gives us more confidence, and as I’ve said, it’s important for us, and also for the fans who come to support us. I hope that will continue because then we are more confident going into the away games, and that’s important for us too.

We're finishing games strongly – what does that say about the squad?
It shows promise because, compared with the team last year, it was more difficult then. Even though we had no bad performances, this year there’s something new that has improved, so we are happy about that. I hope that will continue because this year we can see a huge progression compared with last season. This year there is more desire, more success at everything we do. It’s important to see the team starting off well in top form, and I think that with the work we’ve done, and the work by the manager and the staff, we’ll continue the way we’ve begun and that will lead us to the Premier League title.

How important is David De Gea to the team?
It’s a good thing for us to have, in my opinion, the best defender, the best goalkeeper in the world. That gives us so much more confidence going into a match. David is very, very, very important for everything we do. The goalkeeper instills confidence not just in the defenders but in the whole team, so that’s why I think David is very important to the whole team.

www.manutd.com
Old 21-10-2017, 07:55 PM   #74
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

MOURINHO GIVES AN UPDATE ON BAILLY FITNESS

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has provided an update on the fitness of Eric Bailly.

In Friday's pre-match press conference Mourinho previewed our first trip to Huddersfield in 46 years, and he was also asked a string of questions surrounding the Reds' current injury situation.

The boss was pleased to announce that Marcus Rashford would be available for Saturday's Premier League clash at the John Smith's Stadium despite picking up a knock in the 1-0 Champions League win over Benfica on Wednesday.

And with regards to Bailly, Mourinho says he hopes the Ivorian will be available for selection next week, when United travel to Swansea in the Carabao Cup on Tuesday, before hosting Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League on Saturday.

"I expect Eric Bailly to be back next week," he told reporters in his pre-Huddersfield media briefing.

The Portuguese manager also gave an update on Zlatan Ibrahimovic's recovery, saying he has a "feeling" the Swedish striker could return to action before the end of 2017.

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Oct/manchester-united-boss-jose-mourinho-reveals-eric-bailly-injury-update.aspx
Old 25-10-2017, 02:56 PM   #75
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Semoga beneran akhir pekan ini Bailly bisa maen.
Amin.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 09:08 PM   #76
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

BAILLY READY TO TAKE OUT HIS FRUSTRATIONS

Defender Eric Bailly is hoping to take his World Cup frustration out on Manchester United's Premier League opponents in the coming weeks.

The centre-back was forced to sit out Ivory Coast's crunch qualifier with Morocco due to suspension, and a costly defeat ensured he will not be representing his country in Russia next summer.

However, he is aiming to channel all of his energy into the hectic winter campaign with United, starting in Saturday's Premier League test against Newcastle United.

"It’s a huge disappointment for me," Bailly told MUTV. "Even more so when you think we had been top of the table early on in the qualifiers.

"Being beaten at home at the end is frustrating, even more so for me, as I was suffering while having to watch the last game from the stands. So it was tough to take for me and for all the supporters of the national team, plus my friends and family, it was really disappointing."

The 23-year-old is aiming to overcome the setback by helping the Reds successfully navigate a tough spell of games.

"You always have to turn the page and move on because you can’t always think that life is just full of good moments," he added. "There are also difficult times that you have to face up to come out stronger. You have to forget about it and think about the future."

United currently trail leaders Manchester City by eight points with Tottenham and Chelsea hot on our heels. The relentless run of fixtures will clearly be crucial to any title challenge.

"Of course, it’s very important for me," said Bailly. "What’s also important is being able to steer clear of injury, because I really love going into those periods when there are loads of games. It makes you feel like you are really in the thick of the English game and emotions run high at these times.

"So, I hope things go well and we can pick up as many points as possible before we get to the end of December."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Nov/eric-bailly-ready-to-take-world-cup-frustration-out-on-premier-league.aspx
Old 16-02-2018, 10:30 PM   #77
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semoga kembalinya Bailly bisa memperkuat pertahanan United hingga akhir musim. Semoga saja...

ERIC BAILLY - THE BEAST - IS BACK!

When approaching a key period, it's vital any club has as many of its top players available as possible, which is why the news Eric Bailly is fit again has been greeted so gleefully by Manchester United fans.

The Reds certainly have an exciting spell coming up with battles on three fronts. Firstly, the Emirates FA Cup tie at Huddersfield Town and a chance to progress to the quarter-finals. In midweek, the squad flies to Spain for the UEFA Champions League round-of-16 first leg against Sevilla.

Next Sunday, champions Chelsea come to Old Trafford in a vital tussle as the scrap for a top-four spot in the Premier League continues.

So, Bailly's availability is a boost - and not just because he has already proved to be the most astute of signings from La Liga outfit Villarreal. The Ivory Coast international has been out since Bonfire Night (5 November) with ankle surgery required to get him back to full fitness.

The centre-back has been missing for such a long spell that his return is rightly being heralded. His aggression should come in useful against Huddersfield, if he starts, while his knowledge of Spanish football from his time with Espanyol and Villarreal means he should have valuable experience in the bank for the test in Sevilla.

He will be determined as anybody to avenge the loss at Stamford Bridge when Chelsea come to town, after that match was the last he actually played in. As one of three centre-backs, the defence was undone by Alvaro Morata's movement and the Spaniard's header proved the difference between the teams on the day.

One look at Bailly's record this season illustrates his importance to the cause. The 23-year-old featured in the convincing wins and shut-outs against West Ham United, Swansea City and Leicester City and, after the 2-2 draw at Stoke City, his next three league appearances in the league all ended in more victories and clean sheets.

Bailly's Champions League outings in 2017 ended in a 4-1 success at CSKA Moscow and 2-0 home defeat of Benfica after he was initially suspended for the competition. Hence, the draw at Stoke and narrow Chelsea reverse aside, his campaign has been largely flawless.

Of course, the injury stopped him in his tracks but, now ready to throw his weight behind United's bid for glory at home and abroad, the defender nicknamed 'The Beast' by his colleagues will be looking to further enhance his reputation as one of the best stoppers in the division.

www.manutd.com
Old 20-02-2018, 09:26 PM   #78
tumpal_oneunited
captain
Once United Always United!!

Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
tumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond reputetumpal_oneunited has a reputation beyond repute

Mantap, Bailly is Back!
Langsung kandangin aja itu Smalling-Jones.
tumpal_oneunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 11:57 AM   #79
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Manchester United defender Eric Bailly asks fans for forgiveness after 'terrible' and 'painful' Champions League defeat against Sevilla

* Eric Bailly begged Man United fans to forgive after their Champions League exit
* United lost 2-1 at Old Trafford against Sevilla, sending them out of Europe
* Bailly took to Twitter to admit United's performance had not been good enough

Eric Bailly has begged the Manchester United fans to forgive him and his team mates after their shock Champions League exit at the hands of Sevilla.

United lost 2-1 at Old Trafford against the Spanish side on Tuesday night, sending them out of Europe at the last 16 stage.

The embarrassment was compounded by United putting in a badly below-par display, and centre back Bailly took to Twitter to admit they had not been good enough.

Eric Bailly begged Manchester United fans to forgive him after their Champions League exit

Centre back Bailly took to Twitter to admit United's performance had not been good enough

Bailly wrote: 'We ask the fans for forgiveness following our exit. Last night was terrible and we must all reflect and take note so it doesn't happen again. It's painful, but we have to get right back up, dust ourselves off, and look ahead.'

The fall-out from the defeat is proving particularly painful for United, with players and other key figures having their say on why the team failed.

Striker Romelu Lukaku caused controversy by saying his team mates 'were hiding', after they underwhelmed on the big stage.

After the game, Lukaku said: 'Some things were flawed with some players, some players were hiding.

'The deception was really big, because you know I think we started the game well, and then we started to let them have control in the game.'

Lukaku later clarified his comments, saying it referred to played hiding their faces in the dressing room afterwards, rather than in their performances on the pitch.

He wrote on Instagram: 'Never will I criticise my teammates! Hiding your face when you're upset in the dressing room is normal.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5501585/Eric-Bailly-asks-Man-Utd-fans-forgiveness-Sevilla-loss.html
Old 17-03-2018, 02:47 PM   #80
Andi Istiabudi
manager

BAILLY: THE FANS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME

Eric Bailly has praised Manchester United supporters ahead of the Emirates FA Cup clash with Brighton & Hove Albion and says he knows what the team needs to do to get past the Seagulls.

Speaking to MUTV, the Ivorian has said that he values the fans after becoming a firm favourite with them since he arrived at the club 18 months ago.

"It makes me really happy when I see the fans speaking highly of me," said the defender. "It's quite key at a football club when you have the fans behind you, it means that you are making a positive contribution.

"What I need to do is to roll my sleeves up and keep working really hard so I can try and perform even better. It's very important to me and I want to try to continue in the same vein."

After a difficult few days due to the Champions League defeat by Sevilla, the Reds' next assignment is to beat Brighton at Old Trafford and Bailly is under no illusion that a place in next month's FA Cup semi-finals is a given.

"They are a team in form at the moment and they've got players to cause us problems," said the centre-back, assessing Saturday's visitors. "The very fact they've reached the quarter-finals shows the quality they have. We'll have to be on our guard and really switched on.

"We have to be careful and keep a close eye on this team, and as we know that, they won't be giving anything away for free."

A keen observer of the competition before his move to United, Bailly is aware of what the FA Cup means and is keen to help his team get closer to winning it for a second time in three years.

"I did used to follow the FA Cup really closely," he said. "It's also even more important for us right now as we try and lift our morale as a team.

"We know what we have to do to achieve our objective, which is to win the game on Saturday, so we can get to the semi-finals. If we play the way we know we can play and perform to our strengths and give it our all, I think we can get the win."

www.manutd.com

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 54
Aba_MaczUnited, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, and1, Andi Istiabudi, AndreasBelitung, arik_, Blacklist7, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, demon.nasution, dhodoadrian, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fredrian.seven, gery27, giggs26, goodmin, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, HenryRooney07, id4y, irulrozikin, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, nobitanta, penk22_, Regasiqbal, reza willya, RH20, rio vander vidic, Riskur, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, roodee_UID, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, smile_boy, tumpal_oneunited, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, zudomiriku