United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2010/2011

Old 30-11-2010, 01:48 PM   #21
lutviarfiansyah
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
lutviarfiansyah has no contributions yet
Default Re: [CC] Westham vs Man Utd

goal tv nyiarin gk ya?, soalny di first media tayang lagi stelah berbulan-bulan mati; moga2 sih disiarin
probable team line up:
AMOS
BROWN SMALLING EVANS FABIO
BEBE CARRICK GIBSON OBERTAN
MACHEDA HERNANDEZ
Old 30-11-2010, 02:01 PM   #22
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

West Ham defender Tomkins excited ahead of Man Utd Cup tie
-tribalfootball.com-

West Ham United defender James Tomkins is looking forward to their Carling Cup tie with Manchester United.

Tomkins impressed alongside Matthew Upson at the centre of West Ham's defence against Wigan, having spent a few days working with new coach Wally Downes.

The 21-year-old is hoping the Irons can take momentum into the clash against United.

"The game is massive for the fans. It doesn't get much bigger than the cup quarter-final," Tomkins said.

"The mood is good in the dressing room. It is nice to get the win, to see the lads buzzing.

"After a game when you win there is no better feeling and hopefully we can just carry this on against United."
Old 30-11-2010, 02:03 PM   #23
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Grant expects United stumble
-skysports.com-

Hammers boss feels Red Devils will come unstuck at some point

Avram Grant does not believe that Manchester United can go the entire 2010/11 campaign unbeaten.

The Red Devils are on course to achieve such a feat at present, with impressive progress made in the Premier League, UEFA Champions League and Carling Cup.

They moved to the top of the table with a 7-1 demolition of Blackburn on Saturday, the first time they have occupied such a lofty standing this season.

Next up for Sir Alex Ferguson's men is a cup date with West Ham on Tuesday, with a place in the Carling Cup semi-finals up for grabs.

The Hammers are not expected to be the ones to put the first blemish on United's copybook, but will be doing all they can to spring a surprise.

Manager Grant accepts his men are set to go head-to-head with a class act in midweek, but admits he would be surprised if the Red Devils were to replicate Arsenal's heroics of 2003/04 when they negotiated an entire Premier League campaign without suffering a single defeat.

"It has happened before with Arsenal, but I don't think it will [again]," said the Israeli.

"What happened with Arsenal was exceptional. I don't believe there is a team which can last all the season without losing."

Clever

He added: "When I was at Chelsea, Alex [Ferguson] described that season as the best season ever - but even then they did not start so well.

"You don't need to be at your best in the first few months, but at the end of the season.

"Alex is very clever. He does it every year. I can't remember one season when United started with full power."

While United are expected to shuffle their pack on Tuesday, as they look to keep key men fresh, Grant admits he will be taking the competition seriously.

He will have certain individuals unavailable through injury, as has been the case all season, but is confident that he can field a competitive side at Upton Park.

"Many of the players we have in the squad this season have had long-term injuries, so we have to manage them differently," Grant said.

"We are doing all we can so they can play, sometimes we succeed, sometimes not.

"It is not very often that West Ham comes to a quarter-final of any competition, so we will try to win this game."
Old 30-11-2010, 02:31 PM   #24
dqbullin
academy
jobseeker

dqbullin has no contributions yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondwisan View Post
squad to Upton Park :

Manchester United (from): Kuszczak, Amos, Rafael, O'Shea, Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evans, Smalling, Evra, Fabio, Morrison, Eikrem, Nani, Park, Carrick, Fletcher, Scholes, Anderson, Obertan, Giggs, Rooney, Hernandez, Macheda, Bebe.
yang senior setidaknya maen untuk menjadi pemimpin buat anak muda UNITED.
Old 30-11-2010, 03:21 PM   #25
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

West ham msh tetep berjuang keluar dr zona degradasi di Premierleague, hari minggu lawan SUnderland. namun karena jarak antara Carling CUp dan premierleague nanti cukup jauh, mungkin kombinasi senior-junior akan berlaku...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Old 30-11-2010, 04:48 PM   #26
drivemein
first team
-

Pablo Barrera hoping to emulate Manchester United star
-thisislondon.co.uk-

West Ham winger Pablo Barrera is confident he can emulate the rise of fellow Mexican Javier Hernandez and soon begin to make his mark at Upton Park.

Manchester United frontman Hernandez will be part of Sir Alex Ferguson's squad for tonight's Carling Cup quarter-final in east London, and Barrera is hopeful the Hammers will keep his good friend quiet.

Barrera, a Ł4million summer signing from Pumas, played alongside Hernandez at the 2007 Under-20 World Cup and the duo were both part of the Mexican squad out in South Africa, where they lost in the second round to Argentina.

While Ł10million-man Hernandez hit the ground running with a goal on his United debut in the Community Shield against Chelsea at Wembley, it has taken Barrera a little longer to get going.

The 23-year-old has shown patches of form during his 14 appearances, and feels Hammers fans will soon see the best of him.

"As every week goes by, I am settling in more to the team and life in London," Barrera said.

"English football is a lot more physical than other leagues with plenty of strong challenges, and I have noticed a few more long balls up to the target-man with the ball in the air a bit more, but it is the kind of game I like and I love being a part of it.

"There is a good atmosphere at the club and I like my team-mates a lot."
Old 30-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #27
drivemein
first team
-

Fergie eyes Carling Cup treble
-teamtalk.com-

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed his love for the Carling Cup and his dream of winning it for a third successive year.

United have used the League Cup to blood some of their younger players in recent years, and that will continue against West Ham in the quarter-finals on Tuesday night.

Ferguson will draft in the likes of Darron Gibson, Chris Smalling, Bebe and Federico Macheda at Upton Park.

"It would be great to win it three times in a row. I think we were the first to win it twice in a row and that was a feat in itself," said Ferguson.

"But the League Cup is an interesting trophy now. We come into it a bit later and it gives me a chance to play the young players.

"Over the last three years the Da Silvas, Danny Welbeck and Macheda are among the players to have won a League Cup winners' medal.

"It's a healthy position for them to be in because they get to play in cup finals and judge how to handle it.

"The players who played against Wolves are hopefully the club's future. By the time they're 24 or 25, we hope they'll be the next Manchester United stars."
Old 30-11-2010, 05:29 PM   #28
bucay deathbat
first team
@Hooligan_GM

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
bucay deathbat is a splendid one to beholdbucay deathbat is a splendid one to beholdbucay deathbat is a splendid one to beholdbucay deathbat is a splendid one to beholdbucay deathbat is a splendid one to beholdbucay deathbat is a splendid one to beholdbucay deathbat is a splendid one to beholdbucay deathbat is a splendid one to behold

Berharap SAF menurunkan pemain2 mudanya . .
biar bisa nambah jm terbang n mental bertnding para pasrukan muda . .
hee...

jangan lupa bagi link streamingnya ya agan2 . .

Glory Glory Man Utd !!
Old 30-11-2010, 06:12 PM   #29
adi_Giggsy
first team
Glory Glory Man United

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
adi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura aboutadi_Giggsy has a spectacular aura about
Visit adi_Giggsy's Facebook Visit adi_Giggsy's Twitter Visit adi_Giggsy's YouTube adigiggsy

kesempatan buat pemain muda unjuk gigi neh, apalagi kalau melihat penampilan beberapa pemain muda united belakangan ini semakin menunjukkan kemajuan seperti fabio, macheda, obertan, and cicarito juga trus si smalling.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 30-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #30
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute

Kids face Hammers test

By Ed. Tue, Nov 30, 2010 | United-Rant.com

Manchester United’s second string travel to Upton Park this evening in the continuing quest to win a third Carling Cup in a row. Sir Alex Ferguson’s youth and fringe players will be offered another chance to shine, with momentum also key after United’s thumping 7-1 win over Blackburn Rovers at Old Trafford last weekend.

However, Ferguson could make 11 changes to the side that beat Rovers, with ‘keeper Ben Amos set to start and Jonny Evans, Chris Smalling and Javier Hernández almost certainly involved.

“It would be great to win it three times in a row. The League Cup has become an interesting trophy now,” said Ferguson.

“We come into it a bit later and it gives me an opportunity to play the young players as I did against Wolves. They responded very well.

“The players who played against Wolves are hopefully the future of the club. There’s a great potential there. All we have to do is develop that potential and realise it. By the time they are 24 or 25, we hope they will be the next Manchester United.”

The match could also offer young wingers Bébé and Gabriel Obertan another chance in the first team picture against West Ham United. Obertan scored a stunning goal against Bursaspor recently, while Bébé struck a magnificent double for the reserves last week.

Indeed, the match is perhaps more crucial to Obertan, who has now been at the club for 18 months but is yet to break into the first team on a regular basis despite injuries to Ryan Giggs and Antonio Valencia.

Of those who started on Saturday perhaps only Anderson could feature tonight, with the Brazilian short of minutes this season. The player’s forceful performance against Rovers was a reminder of those early in his United career. However, in the past two seasons the midfielder has failed to progress, with injuries and temperament holding the 23-year-old back.

Ryan Giggs, also short of minutes this season, could feature from the bench as the Welsh legend, 37 yesterday, regains fitness.

But it is United’s youngsters whom are the focus tonight, with 20-year-old Amos hoping to force his way into the first team picture. Surprisingly promoted to number three ‘keeper after Ben Foster’s departure in the summer, Amos says that he is learning from Edwin van der Sar every day.

“I’ve said a few times that it is a little bit like training with your dad,” the Macclesfield-born player told ManUtd.com.

“I don’t think he’ll appreciate that, but he’s great. I’m chewing at his ear all the time, trying to get bits of advice. He’s very open and he says what he thinks.

“There’s only one position and we train a lot, training everyday without playing is difficult, but you’ve just got to keep yourself motivated and make sure you’re ready and available when you’re needed.

“The next game is always a target for me. They don’t come round too often being the number three keeper, so I’ve just got to make sure I’m ready and I’m peaking when those games come around.”

United’s last defeat in this competition came in September 2008 when Coventry City won 2-0 at Old Trafford in the third round. Since which time Ferguson’s fringe side picked up the trophies in Spring 2009 and 2010.

United’s recent record against West Ham is excellent too, despite the painful results in 1995 and 1992, which cost United the Premier League. Ferguson’s side has scored 13 goals without reply against the Hammers in the last five meetings between the sides, with the Reds winning the last half-dozen encounters.

Meanwhile, West Ham is expected to field a strong team, although key players Frederic Piquionne, Valon Behrami and Scott Parker miss the game through injury. Danny Gabbidon, Herita Ilunga, and Kieron Dyer joined Mark Noble, Manuel da Costa, Jack Collison and Thomas Hitzlsperger as long-term absentees this week, while Lars Jacobsen is cup-tied.

However, Mexican winger Pablo Barrera is looking forward to meeting compatriot Hernández with whom he stared at the World Cup in South Africa.

“I know him well. We first played alongside each other for the under-20 national team when we were 18 or 19 years old. He’s a year younger than me,” said Barrera.

“He’s a good guy. He’s laid back but works hard, is very conscientious and is a good player.”

Given Hernández’ scoring record this season, few would bet against the striker hitting the net again tonight.

Opposition
West Ham – 442 – Green; Gabbidon, Jacobsen, Upson, Tomkins; Kovac, Behrami, Barrera, Stanislas; Piquionne, Obinna.

Subs from: Boffin, Boa Morte, Hines, McCarthy, Reid, Cole, Spector, Faubert, Nouble, Spence, Kurucz, Stech, Brown.

United
United – 442 – Amos; Neville, Smalling, Evans, Fábio; Bébé, Gibson, O’Shea, Obertan; Macheda, Hernández.

Subs from: Rafael, Brown, Anderson, Carrick, Park, Eikrem, Dudgeon, Gill, Morrison, Brady, Kuszczak, Fletcher, Giggs.

Officials
Referee: Mark Clattenburg
Assistant referees: R S Ganfield & S Ledger
Fourth official: Andrew Marriner

Form
West Ham – LDDDLW
United – WDDWWW

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 0
There are no names to display.