United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 11-10-2016, 02:11 PM   #121
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jose Mourinho : MUFC Manager!

Jose Mourinho was offered the chance to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson as Manchester United manager in 2013

* Jose Mourinho had the opportunity to replace Sir Alex Ferguson in 2013
* Manchester United executive vice chairman Ed Woodward was snubbed
* Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich scuppered United's plans for target
* Mourinho informed Woodward he would be returning to Chelsea instead

Jose Mourinho was offered the opportunity to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson as Manchester United manager during a clandestine 2013 meeting in the back of a people carrier.

Sportsmail understands that United's executive vice chairman, Ed Woodward, flew to Madrid in a bid to persuade the Portuguese, then managing Real, to come to Manchester.

The April summit took place in a vehicle, complete with darkened windows, outside the Vicente Calderon, where Mourinho's Madrid were taking on their cross-city rivals Atletico.

Jose Mourinho was offered the Manchester United job to replace Sir Alex Ferguson in 2013

However, Woodward was left disappointed when Mourinho informed him that he had told Chelsea he would be returning to Stamford Bridge instead.

As a result, United turned to David Moyes days later - with many subsequently believing the then Everton manager was handpicked by fellow Scot Ferguson.

That was not the case.

United had identified Mourinho as the man they wanted to replace the outgoing legend.

The view within Old Trafford was that the ex-Porto and Inter Milan man would ensure the club continued to challenge for trophies and that his personality was big enough to handle the task of following on from Ferguson's glittering era of success.

Mourinho was open to the idea and had prepared himself for life in Manchester as he came to the end of his spell in Spain.

However, the intervention of Chelsea and Roman Abramovich scuppered United's plans. Mourinho, 53, values loyalty highly and felt that by returning to west London he was doing the honourable thing.

With the chat in the people carrier unsuccessful, Moyes went on to endure a miserable time.

Hamstrung by a lack of activity in the transfer window and accusations of dallying over deals that were in place, the former Toffees boss was sacked after less than a year in charge with the club, reigning champions, in a comparatively lowly seventh place.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3831096/Jose-Mourinho-offered-chance-succeed-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-Manchester-United-manager-2013.html
Old 11-10-2016, 08:02 PM   #122
id4y
academy
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
id4y has no contributions yet

Ga kebayang kalo Jose jadi suksesor Fergie waktu itu.. mungkin aja bisa nerusin suksesnya si Mbah .. panteslah kalo Fergie waktu itu minta fans standby the new manager, kayanya bakal tau estafetnya bakalan surem sama moyes...
id4y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 10:36 PM   #123
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Cantona: Mourinho Akan Sukses, MU Masih Bisa Juara Premier League
Kris Fathoni W - detikSport

Madrid - Eric Cantona menyatakan keyakinannya bahwa Jose Mourinho akan mampu meraih kesuksesan di Manchester United, kendatipun dulu sempat menilai ia kurang pas buat MU.

Cantona, salah satu pemain legendaris The Red Devils, pernah menyebut gaya main tim Mourinho tidak menjadi perwujudan MU. Hal itu dikatakannya sebelum Mourinho ditunjuk sebagai pengganti Louis van Gaal.

Pun demikian, kini Cantona menegaskan keyakinannya bahwa Mourinho masih akan mampu membawa MU kembali meraih gelar juara, secara khusus titel Premier League yang sudah tiga tahun tak pernah lagi diraih 'Setan Merah' sepeninggal Sir Alex Ferguson.

"Ini baru di awal. Manchester (United) masih bisa juara. Jose Mourinho adalah seorang manajer sukses di sebuah klub sukses, yang tahun ini punya pemain-pemain sukses," kata Mourinho kepada suratkabar Publico yang dikutip Sky Sports.

"Tapi (Premier League) ini merupakan sebuah kompetisi yang amat sulit, penuh tim-tim hebat, juga manajer-manajer top seperti (manajer Manchester City) Pep Guardiola," lanjutnya.

Mourinho sudah melewati 11 pertandingan bersama MU dan punya persentase kemenangan 63,6%, dengan rincian tujuh kemenangan, satu kali seri, dan tiga kekalahan. Di Premier League sejauh ini MU menempati peringkat enam dengan 13 poin, terpaut lima angka dari City yang bertengger di puncak klasemen.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2016, 11:54 PM   #124
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

MOURINHO DISCUSSES THE ART OF MOTIVATION

Jose Mourinho has explained how he believes his players need to be self motivated as the manager strives to build his team at Manchester United.

Although the boss is renowned for being an excellent man manager, capable of extracting the absolute maximum out of his squad, he insists the drive to succeed must come from the individual.

As he seeks footballers with an introspective attitude, Mourinho is clear that his motivational methods can only work if a player is willing to reach his full potential.

"I think it’s more about people’s nature," Jose told UEFA at a recent coaching conference. "It’s who you are and I always felt that it was my biggest motivation. I think when you need external sources of motivation, you are not so strong as you can be. External sources of motivation are exactly that – external sources.

"The motivation can belong to yourself. It’s a little bit like myself as a leader. When I have to motivate players, the one thing is I am an extra source of motivation to a player that is already motivated. But when I have to motivate people that are not motivated, then I am not the extra source of motivation. I am the source of motivation and that is not enough.

"It’s about yourself. You cannot wait for other people to motivate you. You cannot wait for other people to criticise you. You have to be critical of yourself. You cannot be waiting for other people to praise you as maybe they will never do it. So you have to judge yourself. You have to analyse yourself and be introspective. You have to know when you are doing well or doing wrong and where you have to improve.

"I think it’s much more about the individual and then the people that surround us are external, extra sources of motivation."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Oct/jose-mourinho-discusses-the-art-of-motivation.aspx
Old 14-10-2016, 01:47 AM   #125
alfafianjihan
academy
UtdIndonesiaPMK

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
alfafianjihan has a spectacular aura aboutalfafianjihan has a spectacular aura about
Visit alfafianjihan's Facebook Visit alfafianjihan's Twitter Visit alfafianjihan's YouTube
Cool Re: Jose Mourinho : MUFC Manager!

Siapapun pelatihnya, Manchester United tetap Manchester United. SAF, Moyes, LVG ataupun Mou, mereka adalah bagian dari cerita Manchester United di masa lalu dan di masa sekarang.
Khususnya di musim ini sampai beberapa tahun mendatang, beban berada di pundak Jose Mourinho, bisakah ia mengembalikan kejayaan The Red Devils yang saat ini sedang runtuh semenjak ditinggalkan oleh SAF?
Memenuhi ekspektasi supporter Manchester United yang membumbung tinggi dan haus akan gelar juara?
Ada pro dan pastinya ada kontra, ada yang mendukung ada pula yang mencibir, tapi apapun itu, let's hope that our Manager will do the best for our pride, MANCHESTER UNITED

Selamat malam dan selamat beristirahat
alfafianjihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 12:57 AM   #126
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

JOSE EXCITED BY UNITED'S LIVERPOOL RIVALRY

An intrigued Jose Mourinho has compared Manchester United's rivalry with Liverpool to Real Madrid against Barcelona, the Milan derby and Porto versus Benfica.

The United manager took part in all three of those famous fixtures while working in Spain, Italy and Portugal earlier in his decorated career. Mourinho is now preparing to take his new team to Anfield on Monday night, when the gaze of the football world will be fixed firmly on Merseyside.

These matches between English football’s two most successful clubs always generate white-hot atmospheres and the manager is clearly excited by the environment he is about to enter.

“I look forward to it, yes,” Mourinho told reporters during his press conference at the Aon Training Complex on Friday. “I always like to play at Anfield. I have won big matches and lost big matches there, so I cannot say I like to go there as I am always successful because that is not true. I like to go there because I like the atmosphere and the characteristics of the matches.

“Being Manchester United manager means something more. I cannot compare the historical rivalry between my previous clubs and Liverpool to United and Liverpool. It is a big match that can be comparable to Inter versus Milan, Real versus Barcelona and maybe even Porto versus Benfica.”

Of course Mourinho has been to Anfield before as Chelsea boss and the 53-year-old has generally been booed by the Liverpool supporters trying to give their team an advantage. When asked if he is fired up by such a reception, the manager said: “It does not make a difference.

“I go there to play my game, do my work and enjoy my work which normally I do. I think the fans should also go to enjoy, support their team and be negative and create a bad atmosphere for the opposition, but in the limits of the safety and the respect. I think that is going to happen.”

Mourinho went on to endorse the joint statement which was issued by United and Liverpool on Thursday, urging both sets of fans to refrain from and help eradicate offensive behaviour. He insisted that the major tragedies which both clubs have endured should never be disrespected by the opposing supporters.

“We have some 'football tragedies', if you can say it like that, like when you lose a big game or a player makes a big mistake - you can make fun of it,” Jose said.

“The human tragedy, however, is something much more serious and not the thing somebody should use on a football pitch. These tragedies need our respect, so I would be really sad if that was a negative point in such a big match.”

http://www.manutd.com/
Old 17-10-2016, 01:37 PM   #127
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Jose Mourinho could face FA charge over comments on Anthony Taylor after Manchester United boss claimed it will be difficult for referee to perform in Liverpool clash at Anfield

* The FA are to look at Jose Mourinho's comments about Anthony Taylor
* The Portuguese said referee Taylor would struggle to perform at Anfield
* Mourinho will face Liverpool for the first time as Manchester United boss
* The FA may deem Mourinho's comments to be intimidatory or influential under their revised 2009 guidelines

Jose Mourinho faces an FA charge after claiming Anthony Taylor will struggle to do a good job of refereeing Manchester United's clash with Liverpool at Anfield because he has been put under too much pressure.

Concerns have been raised over Taylor's appointment for United's visit to their bitter rivals because he lives only a few miles from Old Trafford.

Mourinho added fuel to the fire by saying: 'Mr Taylor is a very good referee but somebody with intention is putting such a pressure on him that it will be difficult for him to have a very good performance.

Jose Mourinho has said that Anthony Taylor will find it tough to have a good performance

'I have my view but I don't want to say anything as I have learned a lesson after being punished so many times.'

The FA are studying his comments to see if they contravene rules introduced in 2009 to crack down on managers making pre-match comments about officials which could be viewed as intimidating or trying to influence decisions.

If the FA were to charge Mourinho and he was found guilty, he is likely to face another fine.

He has already paid out £230,000 in penalties during two spells in charge of Chelsea.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3841316/FA-look-Jose-Mourinho-comments-Anthony-Taylor-Manchester-United-boss-says-difficult-ref-perform-Liverpool-clash-Anfield.html
Old 18-10-2016, 11:15 PM   #128
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Semangat Boss, masih ada setengah musim lagi kok

MOURINHO CONFIDENT OF TITLE BID

Jose Mourinho thinks Manchester United will mount a challenge for the Premier League title but is taking a longer-term view of the standings in the table.

The 0-0 draw at Liverpool means the Reds stay in seventh spot but the boss believes the chance to rise up the rankings will come when his team can string a run of victories together.

A difficult trip to Chelsea on Sunday, on the back of Thursday's home Europa League clash with Fenerbahce, could again pose problems in terms of making up ground on leaders Manchester City but the manager remains confident.

"I think the way we started the match and the way we started both halves showed we wanted more but they are title contenders and we are title contenders," Mourinho told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"We have a very difficult week, playing these two matches in the Premier League against two of the big candidates. This is not the week where we were expecting to close the distances to the top of the league.

"This is the week we have to keep contact with them because then we will arrive at the moment where we win three, four or five matches in a row and we will be there fighting with almost everybody for the title."

http://www.manutd.com/
Old 22-10-2016, 09:03 AM   #129
Riskur
Divisi IT
rizkikurnwn

Thanked 1,007 Times in 435 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Riskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond reputeRiskur has a reputation beyond repute
Visit Riskur's Facebook Visit Riskur's Twitter

Q&A: Jose on Chelsea, Abramovich & Sunday

Jose Mourinho will face Chelsea for the first time as Manchester United manager on Sunday and the Reds boss has discussed his return to Stamford Bridge in great detail, providing an assessment of his exit in 2015/16, his relationship with Roman Abramovich and his standing among Blues supporters. Here is the transcript of his fascinating pre-match press conference…

Looking back, how do you feel about the way you left Chelsea?
Some managers, when they leave clubs, they like to… in Portugal, translating into English, we say ‘wash the dirty clothes’ and it means to speak about what happened. To go back to speak and speak and speak. I left the club with a very good feeling. A feeling that I gave everything to succeed, I gave everything to the club and I don’t want to go back and speak especially about the bad things. I keep the good things and in Chelsea I had so many good things, so many good things in terms of results and so many good things in terms of friends that I have for life. I have an amazing empathy with the supporters. The supporters didn’t change their relationship with me because of last season and a couple of months of bad results. So I keep all of these good memories. There are things that I don’t forget, but I keep them for myself.

Is the owner still one of those good friends?
He was never my friend. We always had the relationship of owner and manager. It was a very respectful relationship. You are not a friend, you're not close to each other. It is just a person that I keep respect for.

What kind of reception will you get from the Chelsea fans, and do you care?
To say I care is not true, because to be honest when I go to a football match I don’t focus on that. I am more focused on the game, I try to prepare myself for the match, so I cannot say that I care. What can I expect? I don’t know. They can think about me and remember our great relationship and have a good reaction, or they can look at me and think for those 90 minutes that I am the United manager and he is playing against us so he is not somebody that we like at the moment. I did my job and they gave me their love, and they gave me their support. That is the most important thing. Now, I go there as Man United manager and if they decide to have a different approach then I will always respect that. For me, what you are not going to have, ever, is a bad word about any one of my previous clubs, any of the fans who have supported me, so I always keep a very good feeling and it doesn’t matter what is going to happen. But it is my nature, it is my nature, it is my club and obviously I go there to try to do my job.

How difficult is it to visit a club with which you have such an affinity with the fans?
I have to try to forget it and try to do the job, you know? I played there with Inter and I tried to do my job. If you ask me if my team scores a goal, am I going to celebrate like a crazy kid? No! I think I can emotionally control that situation. Am I going to have any negative reaction if the crowd has something negative with me? No! Again, I have the maturity to control that emotion. But, what Man United fans can expect from me is more important in this moment and what the Man United fans can expect from me is that we will play against Chelsea in the same way I played against Fenerbahce, Liverpool and everyone.

Are you a better manager because of those difficult final months at Chelsea?
No, that period came at a period of my career when I was already a grown man. I was already a stable manager, emotionally strong. I was not a kid. It didn’t happen in the first years of my career. It happened when I’d already had so many years, so I think I got it in a positive way. I was lucky to have a big club like Man United that focused on my career and not on my last three months. I was lucky enough to have the chance to stay in the competition that I most love and to stay in a big club like Man United, with a big project and a big challenge like I have in my hands. So everything is positive.

As a title rival, how important is it to beat Chelsea at their stadium?
You look to the table and the distances are so short. It looks like the team that wins three matches in a row is immediately in the top three or four. The team that has a bad run, just a couple of results, goes immediately out of top four. But honestly, it looks like it is going to be tight. We are in a period where some teams are having easy fixtures and if they win two or three of those, with ones playing in between them sharing points, like what happened in Liverpool, or Tottenham against Liverpool. In a couple of weeks it will depend on one win and another one losing, they get the draw and the other one wins two consecutive matches to go there. So my feeling is that it will be close and probably one team that is playing for the title in March probably doesn’t finish in the top four. I think it is going to be really tight.

Could we have six or seven teams going for the title in April or May?
It can be that way, also because the other teams can steal points. So it can be tight, probably not six, probably three. Probably during the run, somebody will fall a little bit. I am not a gambler but if I was, I would not bet a lot on the title because it is a big risk of losing money. I would bet a lot on the top four.

Old 23-10-2016, 08:28 PM   #130
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sejauh ini Mou memang baru memberikan sebuah gelar yakni Community Shield 2016. Masih ditunggu gelar-gelarnya yang lain yach

Misi Mourinho Bangun Koneksi dengan Fans MU Lewat Raihan Trofi
Lucas Aditya - detikSport

London - Jose Mourinho ingin segera membangun koneksi dengan para pendukung Manchester United. Dia ingin melakukannya dengan raihan kemenangan dan juga trofi.

Bersama Mourinho, MU belum tampil oke. Dalam delapan pertandingan di Liga Inggris, mereka memetik empat kemenangan, dua hasil imbang, dan dua kekalahan. 'Setan Merah' pun ada di posisi tujuh klasemen Liga Inggris dengan rahan 14 poin.

Mourinho dikenal sebagai pelatih yang selalu mengantarkan tim asuhannya meraih gelar juara. Dia sudah membuktikannya bersama FC Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan, dan juga Real Madrid.

Bersama Chelsea, Mourinho mampu menyumbangkan tujuh trofi mayor maupun minor. Tiga di antaranya adalah gelar juara Liga Inggris.

Menjelang laga MU melawan Chelsea di Stamford Bridge, Minggu (23/10/2016) malam WIB, Mourinho bilang ingin membawa The Red Devils meraih trofi untuk membangun koneksi dengan pendukung MU.

"Koneksi sebelum gelar juara adalah kemenangan. Tapi, kesuksesan itu yang membawa empati yang nyata di antara suporter dan manajer --dan membuat koneksi itu kian nyata," kata Mourinho di Soccerway.

"Saya mempunyai kontrak tiga tahun di sini dan jika saya berada di sini selama tiga tahun, maka orang-orang akan tahu bahwa saya sudah memberikan segalanya untuk klub dan saya merupakan seorang profesional dan pelatih yang berdedikasi untuk memberikan dirinya 24 jam sehari untuk United."

"Chelsea sudah memenangi empat gelar Premier League di sejarah mereka. Tiga di antaranya dimenangi bersama saya dan satu lainnya dimenangi setelah kepergian saya. Saya mengantarkan mereka ke Wembley, mengantarkan mereka ke Cardiff, mengantarkan mereka ke final kejuaraan."

"Jadi, ada hubungan yang berdasar pada empati --tapi dibangun dengan kesuksesan,' imbuhnya.

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 124
a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, Abd Wahab, abel badroe 7, abishock, ad1sn, adefebsa, AdhiX, AdministratoR, Alam Belitung, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, anas95, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, Andri_Nprz, Aqiila,79, Ardiey11, arvinridzky, asby_ansya, Aziiz_rachman, bang_zak, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, Bravo_united, chincarito, Deddy Hernandez, derry07cantona, Dewasamba89, de_gamaz, dhodoadrian, Didik Setiawan, ecly_watchaa, Eka UPC, endhy_cantona, eyeofday, fahlevysred, fajrinited, fey777, fredrian.seven, frengkysme182, goodfron, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, HenryRooney07, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, Ilham16, il_capitano, ivanzferdinand, jatayuari, jojo poenya, joyeffendi13, Juni HW, Kharisma Yulia, LAM ILHAM, larukuga, Mamenamenz, marsel david, Merahponod90, mourenz, Muhammad Nizar, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, octus, Ompiter, penk22_, prahmono, ramadhangiri, Redsbusby, Rendi Pardi, reza willya, RH20, rio vander vidic, Riskur, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, roodee_UID, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Shi no Gekai, Sigied Giggsy, smile_boy, stamansa, Sulawan77, syaeful28, TAUFIK1983, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, trisuryotyo, tumpal_oneunited, udhetewur, Uni Finaa, Uwie_andriana, Van_Munandar, wahyu uicj07, weelblack, whendoRazz1878, Wildan Rafendra, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, Yayat Dg Kulle, Zakaria Jhack, zudomiriku, Zulfan, zyahmadfauzi