United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 02-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #21
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [Legend] Steve Bruce

Duh Steve Bruce dipecat, padahal menurut saya dia termasuk pelatih yang kharismatik.Oiya pasca pemecatan Bruce bagaimana yach hubungan Sunderland dan Manchester United kedepannya ? Selama ini saat dilatih Bruce banyak pemain United yang bergabung atau dipinjamkan ke Sunderland. Poor Steve Bruce ...

Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 03:40 PM   #22
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Saya juga menyayangkan pemecatan Steve Bruce

Pardew Sesalkan Pemecatan Steve Bruce

Bola.net - Didepaknya Steve Bruce dari kursi manajer Sunderland kemarin ternyata menyisakan penyesalan dari koleganya di Newcastle, Alan Pardew.

Bruce dilengserkan setelah manajemen The Black Cats merasa tak puas dengan kinerjanya di klub yang hanya mencatat dua kemenangan dari 13 laga musim ini dan sekarang terdampar di posisi 16 klasemen - hanya dua poin di atas zona merah.

"Tak pernah menyenangkan rasanya, menjadi anggota LMA (League Managers' Association), dan melihat salah satu rekan manajer saya kehilangan pekerjaannya," sesal Pardew.

"Saya tak inginkan hal itu meski ia adalah rival terberat untuk kami. Saya amat kecewa kini ia tak ada lagi. Saya harap ia melihat semua rekor yang dimilikinya sepanjang karir, dan itu sungguh luar biasa."

"Saya mendoakannya yang terbaik. Kita lihat saja siapa manajer baru mereka (Sunderland) dan kemana mereka melangkah dari sana," pungkas Pardew.

Asisten Bruce, Eric Black sementara ini dilaporkan sementara akan menggantikan posisinya saat Sunderland menghadapi Wolverhampton akhir pekan ini.

Namun pihak Sunderland membatalkan konferensi pers sebelum laga yang dijadwalkan Jumat kemarin, mengindikasikan akan kemungkinan masuknya manajer baru sebelum laga di Molineux Stadium tersebut. (espn/row)

Source : http://www.bola.net
Old 15-03-2012, 11:21 AM   #23
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Sebenarnya dia cocok menjadi asisten Sir ALex lho

EXCLUSIVE: Steve bruised: 'It got very vicious... but I'm not a failure'

By Neil Moxley

Steve Bruce lost his job three months ago. His sense of humour, however, remains. He laughs at the suggestion that a mutually convenient watering hole should be the base for our interview. ‘I don’t think so,’ comes the reply, ‘doing a piece about a sacked manager in a pub called The Boot? It’s a nice day. Come round to my house. We’ll sit in the sun and have a beer.’

There is a glint in Bruce’s eye as the electronic gates open on to his converted farmhouse. He gestures me to come in, but standing between us are two fierce-looking boxer dogs.

I’m going nowhere. The dogs eventually decide that the air being given off by their master is not one of aggression, so they yawn, turn and take up their positions in the sunshine.

It’s tranquil. A far cry from the maelstrom that swirled around the 51-year-old Geordie’s head following Sunderland’s last-minute defeat to Wigan last November which cost him his job.

It is the first time he has tasted the sack at this level. Following quite personal abuse at the Stadium of Light there is no bitterness. Well, perhaps a trace.

Sunderland have rediscovered their roar under new manager Martin O’Neill and this Saturday Everton stand between them and a trip to Wembley. After 35 years in the professional game, Bruce, a former Double winner, is not used to sitting in his garden at this time of year.

‘I was delighted Martin (O’Neill) got it,’ he said. ‘I like him as a fella. I respect his abilities as a manager. I am pleased he is doing well. Does it reflect badly on me? No, the opposite.

‘I rang him when I heard he got the job and said, “Don’t listen to what anyone else says, I’m telling you that you have inherited a decent bunch”. And my problem isn’t with Martin. My issue with all of it is that I didn’t receive the time I deserved. That’s my frustration.

‘We made massive changes in the summer and the players I brought in didn’t have time to gel. We had two matches — then there was two weeks off for an international break — another two matches then the same time off. And so it goes on.

By the time I’m fired we have played 12 games and it’s the end of November. It was no time to mould a team.’

The former Manchester United captain was set to be handed the reins at Wolves after the sacking of Mick McCarthy — himself a former Sunderland manager.

‘I went for an interview and at one stage I thought it was close,’ said Bruce. ‘I didn’t go for a second interview, although there was dialogue. In the end, they decided to go with Terry (Connor) and that is entirely their prerogative.

'I wish him and them all the best because it is a difficult job for an experienced manager, let alone someone trying to cut their teeth. For me, it wasn’t to be, which is a shame because it’s got all the ingredients to be a really good job for someone.’

Until the start of the season, Bruce had made decent strides at Sunderland. He took over a club that had survived relegation by the skin of their teeth three years ago and despite a barren spell during his first full season, they finished 13th.

The next summer, Darren Bent arrived, sparking a revival that ended with Sunderland achieving their third highest league placing in 55 years.

Part of Bruce’s angst is the perception that he bought that mid-table spot. ‘I want to put the record straight,’ he said, ‘I did spend £70m. But I recouped that.

‘Five of the players who helped us to that finish of 10th weren’t ours. They were loans. Steed Malbranque and Bolo Zenden left. We had three serious injuries to Craig Gordon, Michael Turner and Fraizer Campbell.

‘Darren Bent and Jordan Henderson left for fees approaching £42m. With the money from Henderson alone, I brought in 10 players. It was all just too quick for me. Of course, the big one was Bent. Twenty-four goals in the Premier League. Forwards like that are gold dust.

‘I’ve always lived by the mantra that you are only as good as your strikers and when we were flying in the top six we had Asamoah Gyan, Bent, Danny Welbeck and Campbell. Three of them were in the England squad a few weeks ago. I don’t think Sunderland will have four strikers as good as that again.

‘We had brought in players for the future. Like Connor Wickham, who I know will be a big asset to the club. And there was an air of excitement around the place ahead of this season.

‘But do you know what my biggest mistake was? Being in charge when we lost our first home game.’ That was the Wear-Tyne derby and Sunderland have beaten Newcastle at home only once since 1980.

As a Geordie, Bruce knew the clock was ticking when Ryan Taylor’s free-kick hit the net. ‘It was a killer,’ he said. ‘That was enough for some Sunderland people. They weren’t with me from that moment on. The front page of the local paper had the headline ‘Shame’, or something of that nature.

‘We had lost one match — to a free-kick 20 minutes from the end. Fair enough, I thought, but what about the previous 30 derbies, are they my fault, too?

‘You know, you really need to understand the depth of feeling up there. You saw a flavour the other week when Martin and Alan Pardew were at each other.

‘The North East is a tough, working-class area. It’s people boast great humour. But for two days every year, when Newcastle and Sunderland play football, it’s absolute chaos. And very nasty. It borders on tribal hatred.

‘I’ll give you an example. I went for a drink one day in a respectable boozer. It wasn’t a match day. Out of nowhere, this big lump of a fella says, “What are you doing in here, you sad Mackem b*****d?”

‘I said, “Same as you, having a drink”. He went to throw a punch but thankfully one of Alan Shearer’s pals stepped in and quietened it down.’

After the defeat to Newcastle events were set in motion that led to the manager’s downfall. Unsavoury chants reverberated around the Stadium of Light. ‘It was unbelievable,’ said Bruce.

‘It was because of my roots. It was vicious. And don’t let anyone tell you that being out of work doesn’t hurt. You are deemed a failure. And I don’t think I am. My record is good with Birmingham and Wigan. Just study the facts.

‘At Sunderland I balanced the books and managed them to this position of 10th and 13th. My record stacks up.’

What will Bruce be thinking if his former side reach a Wembley semi- final? ‘I will be pleased for nearly everyone, maybe not the morons who shouted that abuse at me.’

Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/
Old 05-05-2013, 02:29 AM   #24
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Horeeee .... musim depan kita akan kembali menyaksikan karir kepelatihan dari salah satu legenda United, Steve Bruce yang baru saja mengantarkan tim Hull City melangkah ke Premier League. Congrats Steve !!!

Btw, sejak pensiun sebagai pemain sepertinya Steve Bruce kurang bisa menjaga tubuhnya sehingga kini terlihat kegemukan ....
Old 03-11-2013, 08:31 AM   #25
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Bruce Ingin Tiga Kartu Merah untuk Dossena

Bola.net - Pertandingan Premier League antara Hull City dan Sunderland diwarnai oleh dua kartu merah untuk tim tamu. Lee Catermole diusir oleh wasit dan satu kartu merah kembali keluar untuk Andrea Dossena.

Meski demikian, ternyata manajer Hull, Steve Bruce, tidak puas dengan hukuman tersebut. Ia berpendapat tackle Dossena amat brutal sehingga layak diganjar hukuman yang lebih berat.

"Saya tidak tahu apakah anda bisa mendapat tiga kartu merah sekaligus, namun ia layak untuk mendapatkannya," jelas Bruce pada Sky Sports News.

"Orang seperti itulah yang akan melukai pesepakbola profesional. Dia beruntung, Meyler mampu meghindar dan tak mengalami situasi yang lebih gawat. Itu adalah salah satu pelanggaran terburuk yang pernah saya lihat," pungkasnya.

Hull kini duduk di peringkat ke-10 berkat kemenangan 1-0 atas Sundeland. (sky/rer)
Old 26-12-2013, 08:35 PM   #26
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Lagi lihat Steve Bruce di pertandingan Hull City vs Manchester United.
Kalau diperhatikan penampilan Steve Bruce saat ini sekilas mirip Kevin Keegan yaa ...
Old 31-12-2018, 09:52 PM   #27
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Happy 58th Birthday to one of our legendary Captain, Steve Bruce

Old 22-05-2020, 08:24 AM   #28
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Pelatih Newcastle Pede Tak Akan Didepak Pemilik Baru
Adhi Prasetya - detikSport

Newcastle upon Tyne - Newcastle United diprediksi akan merekrut pelatih baru jika jadi diakuisisi konsorsium Arab Saudi pimpinan Pangeran Mohammed bin Salman. Namun manajer The Magpies saat ini, Steve Bruce, yakin dirinya tak akan dicopot.

Sebelumnya, muncul rumor bahwa Mauricio Pochettino atau Rafael Benitez akan didapuk sebagai manajer jika pemilik baru sudah resmi menjabat. Hal ini demi mewujudkan ambisi Newcastle yang ingin kembali bersaing di papan atas Liga Inggris seperti era 1990-an.

Namun Bruce, yang baru membesut Newcastle di musim ini, tenang-tenang saja soal isu tersebut. Ia percaya diri bisa membawa Andy Carroll dkk tampil bagus jika diberi kesempatan.

"Kita semua jelas ingin menjadi seperti Pep (Guardiola), Juergen (Klopp).. Mereka adalah manajer-manajer hebat yang telah memberikan nafas segar untuk sepakbola. Klopp datang ke Inggris dan kamu harus mengakui kehebatan taktiknya dan juga cara Liverpool bermain," kata Bruce kepada Sky Sports.

"Jika Newcastle ingin mencoba bersaing dengan klub-klub top Inggris, tentu akan luar biasa jika bisa menjadi bagian dari klub. Saya ingin melihat itu terjadi dan menjadi bagian dari tim."

"Semoga kondisinya akan seperti itu, tapi saat ini saya hanya akan menunggu dan terus bekerja, mendapatkan hasil-hasil bagus di lapangan dan membawa klub ini maju."

"Jika di masa depan hal itu menjadi kenyataan untuk Newcastle, tentu akan bagus untuk klub dan saya pun akan senang," kata eks pemain Manchester United itu.

Jika jadi, Newcastle akan dijual oleh pemilik saat ini, Mike Ashley, dengan harga 300 juta Paun. Rumor yang beredar, Premier League sudah menyetujui proses ambil alih tersebut.
Old 31-12-2020, 11:25 PM   #29
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Old 10-01-2023, 08:42 AM   #30
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Steve Bruce is set to retire from management following a 25-year career that has seen him take charge of 11 clubs... with the 62-year-old having been out of work since leaving West Brom last year

* Former Birmingham boss set to bring curtain down on his managerial career
* Spanning 25 years Steve Bruce has been at the helm of 11 different clubs
* Achieved four promotions in total and reached an FA Cup final with Hull City
* His last job with West Brom did not go well and has led to brink of retirement
* Cited the abuse and threats he and his family suffered while at Newcastle

Steve Bruce is set to retire following a 25-year career in football management.

The 62-year-old has been out of work since leaving West Brom last year and is now preparing for life after football.

Bruce - a former Manchester United captain - has been one of the most recognisable figures in English football for well over 40 years after making his senior debut for Gillingham in 1979.

But he has revealed that he is walking away from the game, saying: 'I'm looking at it now, the last job in particular hasn't gone so well. So is it time to say "okay - can I see if I can be without it?"

Steve Bruce is set to retire from management after 25 years, 12 clubs and four promotions. He has been one of the most recognisable figures in English football over his long and storied career

'But, certainly, I've enjoyed it. Has it been difficult? Of course it has - if you're going to go into management there is going to be difficult moments ahead.

'I don't think you can ever say never - but at this moment in time I'm bordering on that way (retirement).'

During his playing days Bruce made his name at United, where he emerged as a central figure under Sir Alex Ferguson - most memorably playing a key role in the club's historic title triumph in 1993, their first since 1967.

Bruce, who captained United, won nine major honours at Old Trafford. He also won the League Cup with Norwich in 1985.

The former central-defender has been a mainstay in football management since taking over at Sheffield United in 1998; working at 11 different clubs.

He achieved his lifelong ambition of managing Newcastle, the club he supported as boy, in 2019.

The former Manchester United captain left West Brom in the autumn after a difficult start to the season. Bruce cited his difficulties in his most recent job as being partly decisive in his decision. Bruce reached the FA Cup final with Hull but saw his side lose in extra-time having led 2-0

But his time at St James' Park didn't go according to plan and he was targeted for abuse by sections of the supporters.

He eventually left Newcastle in October 2021 following the club's Saudi takeover but returned to football just four months later to manage West Brom.

However, Bruce lasted just eight months at the Hawthorns after being sacked in October.

And the veteran coach admits the difficult experiences he endured at Newcastle had been a key factor behind why he has given serious consideration to retirement.

After what happened at Newcastle, personally, and what the family went through - I did question it (retirement) then - but within four months I'm making myself look like a right mug because I end up taking another job,' Bruce told the Die For Three Points podcast.

'But I honestly, genuinely thought maybe it's time. Do I really want to put the family (through it)? When you are getting all sorts of threats and they want to try and burn your house down and things like that, it became really difficult for the family.

'But the biggest thing is what do you do with your time, because in football - you are institutionalised a little bit.

'When it comes to an end it becomes very difficult for a lot of footballers.

'It's the most difficult thing we all have to deal with. It's the same thing with management. It grabs such a hold of you - when you have enjoyed it like I have - how you deal with it becomes an issue.

'How do you deal with the next step of your life. How do you get away from it. I'm trying to go through that now if I'm being honest. The big thing is what you do with the time.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11615433/Steve-Bruce-set-retire-football-management-25-year-career.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 12
Aba_MaczUnited, Andi Istiabudi, bucay deathbat, fajrinited, h-ANG, rio vander vidic, sepatu_ancur, UNITED1878, Van_Munandar, zudomiriku