United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 22-08-2009, 07:55 PM   #11
Supernan
first team
dope

Thanked 1,534 Times in 637 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Supernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of lightSupernan is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Paul Scholes

Hehehe mkasi ya Juragan2 semua...hehehehehe

ntr di tambahin deh oke
Supernan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2009, 04:58 PM   #12
drivemein
first team
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

Ferguson: Karir Paul Scholes Masih Panjang

VIVAnews - Paul Scholes akan berusia 35 pada 16 November 2009. Tapi, belum ada tanda-tanda Manajer Manchester United, Sir Alex Ferguson bosan dengan kinerjanya.

Ferguson Masih Suka Scholes
Reky Herling Kalumata - detiksport

Reuters
Manchester - Performa Paul Scholes masih memuaskan. Manajer Manchester United Sir Alex Ferguson pun masih tertarik melihat mantan gelandang internasional Inggris tetap bersama skuadnya di musim mendatang.

Ferguson Pertimbangkan Kontrak Baru Scholes

MANCHESTER, KOMPAS.com - Pelatih Manchester United, Alex Ferguson, mengatakan, meski tak seperti dulu, Paul Scholes masih mampu menunjukkan permainan terbaik. Ia pun mempertimbangkan perpanjangan kontrak kepada Scholes.

Last edited by rondwisan; 29-09-2009 at 01:02 PM.. Reason: merged berita senada
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #13
RedRob
first team
Foothell, bloody ball.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the rough

tetap semangat oom.......

=============

Wisdom of Scholes will be passed on to Manchester United youth
Tuesday, 29 September 2009 | belfasttelegraph.co.uk

The prospect of life after football is one which has never absorbed Paul Scholes, whose general thoughts about retirement have included little more than a greater contribution to the family school run in Saddleworth and perhaps the occasional appearance for Middleton and Blackley's cricket club's second XI.

But the 34-year-old, whose match-defining performance for Manchester United against Stoke City on Saturday reflected his seeming agelessness, has finally decided to start the planning, and coaching will be a part of things, he revealed yesterday. “I'm going to give the coaching a go and see how it goes,” he said. “I'll probably start looking at that in the next couple of weeks, hopefully, and see how I feel doing that.”

Scholes, whose current United contract runs until next June, admits is not sure how he would deal with the young players at United these days.

“You try to show more of an example than you did when you were younger because these kids do look up to you,” he said. “But the young lads have so much confidence nowadays, they don't need much advice. They are so confident and have so much ability that they don't really need to change.”

It is also hard to avoid the impression that the game these days is not, in certain respects, how it used to be in the early years of this decade when he was at the zenith of his powers.

Manchester City the new threat to United? Not really, Scholes says. And they are certainly nothing like the Leeds United side who represented such competition in the early 1990s.

“City probably aren't the closest of rivals, but in terms of geography, if you like they are close rivals and it's a game you want to win,” Scholes said. “But Leeds away was just pure hatred towards us, but we always did well when we went there and we thrived on it. Liverpool is the same. We have done quite well there, although we have lost a couple of times, which is no surprise because it's a hard place to go.”

The players Scholes has most enjoyed playing with reflect the days when, more than pulling the strings as he did at the Britannia Stadium three days ago, he was a high scoring midfielder too.

“I loved playing with Teddy [Sheringham], Dwight Yorke,

Andy Cole. Roy Keane, Nicky Butt. I could name 20-30 players,” he said.

And his most treasured season was 2002/03, when playing in tandem with Ruud Van Nistelrooy he scored his most in one United campaign - 20, as United clinched their eighth Premier League title. “I enjoyed that season when I played a lot of games up front with Ruud,” Scholes said.

“I think I managed about 20 goals that season, but that's the one I enjoyed the most.”

The best remembered goals belong to that era, also.

“There are a few of them. The one against Newcastle in the [1999] Cup Final was nice because it's always a dream as a kid. I scored one in an FA Cup semi-final against Arsenal when we won 1-0.

“I remember scoring a volley at Bradford — that's about it really. The one against Inter Milan in 1999 wasn't the best of goals, but it was important at the time because it got us to the semi-final.”

For now, Scholes' efforts to maintain a prominent playing role are his overriding concern. “You still want to impress, but the coaches are always asking how you feel and whether you want to take a day off here or there,” he said.

“I like to stay and do a bit of shooting practice at the end of training. My goals have dried up a bit in recent years and I'd like to get back to scoring a few.

“I'm not sure if my relationship with the manager has changed, although I suppose I'm in his office a lot more these days with him telling me I'm not playing.

“Apart from that, it's as it was. I've always been quite relaxed and if anything, I'm a bit more relaxed than I've ever been.”
RedRob is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedRob For This Useful Post:
Old 30-09-2009, 09:37 AM   #14
Oom Panda
captain
Juragan Sempak

Thanked 1,075 Times in 531 Posts
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Oom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of lightOom Panda is a glorious beacon of light

Scholes eyes a coaching role

Published: 29 Sep 2009

PAUL SCHOLES will turn his hand to coaching when he hangs up his boots.
The former England midfielder, who is contracted to Manchester United until June 2010, turns 35 in November.

And he is keen to see whether he can be a success as a manager.

Scholes said: "I'm going to give the coaching a go and see how it goes.

"I'll probably start looking at that in the next couple of weeks, hopefully, and see how I feel doing that."

Code:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2659707/Paul-Scholes-will-turn-to-coaching-when-he-retires.html
Oom Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 01:12 AM   #15
drivemein
first team
-

drivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nicedrivemein is just really nice

He Is Back...!!!

Many happy returns to Scholes
-manchestereveningnews.co.uk-

PAUL Scholes is set to receive a new Old Trafford contract - as a belated birthday present.

The Reds' midfielder will reach his 35th birthday on Monday but there are no signs that this will be his last personal celebration as a United player.

The club are considering offering him another 12-month deal. In October 2008, United gave him a year-long deal and Reds boss Sir Alex Ferguson is recommending another short-term contract.

The deal he signed 13 months ago will expire at the end of the season and he is on a list of veterans who are being considered for new agreements.

Ferguson hailed the Salfordian earlier this season and predicted this would not be his swansong campaign.

"I don't think this is Paul's last season," said Fergie. "What else has he got? He's a football man. He isn't going to drop down through the leagues, I'm sure of that. We'll have to look at the season as a whole and see what happens. He won't be playing the entire season, but that's why we've got a squad of players.

"He'll miss more than he plays, but if I can get 25 games out of him at the level we saw against Spurs and Besiktas, we'll be delighted with that.

"I don't think this will be his last season, not the way he plays. He's not the type that bursts into the penalty box these days, is he?"

Since Scholes' early autumn form-burst, Fergie has continued to use the ex-England star sparingly but he popped up again to score in United's 3-3 draw with CSKA Moscow.

Ryan Giggs will celebrate his 36th birthday six days after Scholes and he, too, is being lined up for another 12-month deal. If United's contract pecking-order from last season remains the same, Giggs will have to wait until after Scholes and Edwin Van der Sar.

The 39-year-old keeper will make up his mind on another inevitable contract extension coming his way next month.

Of the quartet of Dad's Army, Gary Neville waited longest last term to seal his deal and the right-back may one be the one most concerned about not getting a renewal.

Promising young defender Ritchie De Laet is the only other of United's senior squad whose current contract ends in the summer of 2010 but he, too, is likely to be in line for a new deal.

Old Trafford chief executive David Gill may also have to fit in talks with England striker Wayne Rooney as well. Rooney, who is on duty today for Fabio Capello against Brazil in Doha, wants to commit himself to the Reds again and is expecting discussions to begin over the next few months. The 24-year-old's present Old Trafford agreement ends in 2012.
drivemein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 05:11 AM   #16
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

hihihi ..., gak pensiun2x nih Oom Scholes ..., tambahinj kontrak setahun lagi ...
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 05:05 AM   #17
RedRob
first team
Foothell, bloody ball.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the rough

Smile Happy Birthday Paul Scholes...!!!

Happy birthday Scholesy....!!!!

May you'll always be blessed by healthiness..

Keep on passing, scoring, tackling, and winning....

You're simply the best...!

Quote:
You must have a rare and special football talent to impress the great Sir Bobby Charlton. The United legend sums up Paul Scholes perfectly: "He’s always so in control and pinpoint accurate with his passing – a beautiful player to watch."
RedRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 08:27 AM   #18
and1
first team
Manchester is My Heaven

Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
and1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to alland1 is a name known to all
Visit and1's Twitter
Default Re: Happy Birthday Paul Scholes...!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY om PAUL SCHOLES

Wish U All The Best
rajin2 ngeluarin tendangan geledeknya

Paul Scholes 18 = LEGEND
and1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 10:03 AM   #19
ebiTh
academy
imut banget dah

ebiTh will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by and1 View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY om PAUL SCHOLES

Wish U All The Best
rajin2 ngeluarin tendangan geledeknya

Paul Scholes 18 = LEGEND
makasih andi....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HERO!!!
My unsung hero....

wish u very best.......
ebiTh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #20
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Paul Scholes

semoga terus memberikan gelar buat
zudomiriku is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 213
-bloodflowers-, Aba_MaczUnited, abdu muhammad, Abe7, adesaktiTRK, adittelor, Agoenk Mancunian, Alan Darma, aldysetiabudi, alfiandrmwn, ali_iyan, aMieBeckz, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andrydjemb4, antoniusbagus, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief rachman, arief_oct, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, Ayunda, Azrul Red United, bapetzzz, baradhatu, beckz_on7, bellaclarissa, Bengzimare, bimbim, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, bombom, Brian Agni, bucay deathbat, budhinvpersie, Budigool, Bulma, calvin, CaptainRoo_10, ChrisHerrera, christof_ww, clawrider6, coderbr, CRj, cynta, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, dee_vee7, dekepiks, DermawanIsUnitedFans, dery pramudito, der_emperor, dhodoadrian, Dodi Hakim, duaempat, dudut, ebiTh, ecly_watchaa, edoardo, Efri Loebay, endhy_cantona, erin, eyeofday, fadilbedil, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, FebryNB, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikrirf, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, firdhanfdg, FJR7, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, giggs26, Gigih Prakoso, Grace Naibaho, Gustiono, h-ANG, HaHa, Haji Paidin, havidz7, hendiplast, HRHMU86, hzent, iamsetia, ichan., id4y, Ikiw80, illang, ilyasprawibawa, irfan_mancunianred, irfi_1, irhamutd, Irink_7, jifortin, jonajoni, Juni HW, kaikai, kedangsul, King_Cantona, koyo, lacake, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, larukuga, lholob, loveUNITED, Lucky_Cantona007, Mahesa_Jenar, MCR7, MichaelMU, mochies5, moehfar, moiragoatil, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NadaDaniela, NanDerSar, ncut_lgx, NdeGue, novanprihasa, nu_reccayasha, octus, Ogi Sagala, oldark, ollacarla, Oom Panda, OSziXXoztn, penk22_, piko, Pure_red, pweechevalier, Rean, Red Devils 07, Redsbusby, red_devilz, red_girl_mia, revald, rio vander vidic, Riskur, ronald hars, ronysnaja, rooneyglory10, Roronoa Rooney, Ryan Smith, Ryan_lallo, s.h.a.r.a.z, scholesy18, sepatu_ancur, sir_otz, skifferz, smile_boy, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, sw19bear, Syarifeghy, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, thiar22, Thomas, tietocinex, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, tyquack, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, united7, unitedlogy, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vanjisung, vankyoet, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, vermint, Victory, vivasoilsolid, wahyou91, wazza_ampuh, Wengge Schmeichel, wira_ozora, Yayat Dg Kulle, yokahadi, YRgoFManpm, Zakaria Jhack, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [UI]phy'kamikaze