United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 12-03-2010, 06:48 PM   #11
Hilman-Bukan-Superman
first team
@HilManUnited

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Hilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to allHilman-Bukan-Superman is a name known to all
Visit Hilman-Bukan-Superman's Facebook Visit Hilman-Bukan-Superman's Twitter
Default Re: Cole-Sheringham Profesional Meski Tak Akur

Kebersamaan Cole & Sheringham..

Saat di MU

Sat berbeda klub

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hilman-Bukan-Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 12:50 PM   #12
::THE KING::
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
::THE KING:: Ready for being a real United Indonesia

gpp..yang penting MU menang Liga Champions...hhehe..
::THE KING:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2010, 01:14 PM   #13
Danar Beck's
-

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Danar Beck's has no contributions yet

MATAP SEKALI LOYALITAS MEREKA DALAM CLUB....!!!!

Danar Beck's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2010, 12:38 AM   #14
RedRob
first team
Foothell, bloody ball.

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the roughRedRob is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Andy Cole

Cole: I Left My Beloved United For World Cup Dream

therepublikofmancunia.com

Andy Cole has spoken with regret about choosing to leave Manchester United 2001 in the hope of getting in to the England squad for the World Cup 2002.

Speaking to The Independent, Cole claims that he thought more regular football and more goals would help sure up his place with England, but he faced the double disappointment of missing out on the squad and no longer being a United player.

He said: The first time I was close but missed out was in 1998, when I wasn’t picked by Glenn Hoddle, a manager who, in my view, let personal animosity between us influence a footballing decision. But Glenn has never been one to hold back on his personal views, as his loopy remarks about disabled people later showed.

The second time I missed out was in 2002, causing the biggest single regret of my professional life. I had left Manchester United for Blackburn in late 2001 with the specific and sole aim of earning a place in England’s 2002 World Cup squad, and then it didn’t happen; I’m still not certain why.

I don’t feel lingering hurt. Life’s too short and you can’t change the past, and others got to go to a tournament that I didn’t, and that’s good for them, and that’s part of football. But representing England, for me, was the ultimate honour. I’ve written before about how much it meant to my family and wider community. Playing for England at a World Cup would have been just wonderful.

The omission from Sven Goran Eriksson’s squad in 2002 was something of a surprise because Sven had called me in early February of that year. ‘Hello Andrew, it’s Sven,’ he said in his usual friendly way (and I mean that, he’s a nice guy). ’Hello Mr Eriksson,’ I replied.

’I just wanted to let you know that I won’t be picking you in the squad for the friendly coming up,’ he said. England were playing the Netherlands in Amsterdam. ‘But don’t worry,’ Sven added. ‘It’s just because I want to have a look at a few other players. You’ll be in the next squad, for sure.’
I said: ‘That’s fine, I understand, thanks for letting me know.’

That was February 2002. And, dear reader, I can disclose that I’m still waiting for Sven’s next call! Yes, I’m still waiting to be included in his next squad. It’s untrue that I’ve not spoken to Sven since then, because we met last year when he asked whether I fancied coming out of retirement to join the Notts County dream (!). But I didn’t speak to Sven between being told I’d be in his next squad in 2002, and bumping into him in 2009.

I bear Sven no grudge, but it was a confusing time for me because I had left United with the express aim of getting the regular first-team football and goals that I felt would be necessary to get me on the England plane to Japan and South Korea.

Sir Alex Ferguson didn’t want me to leave United back then. He said he’d be happy for me to stay, but he was also honest and said he’d never give a player guarantees about games. So I left for Blackburn. I won the League Cup with Rovers within a couple of months (against Tottenham managed by Hoddle, sweet), and I scored 13 goals in 20 games in all competitions in half a season. And I thought I had done enough, but Sven differed in his view, and that was that.

In the end, Sven took Michael Owen, Teddy Sheringham, Darius Vassell and Robbie Fowler. Those are the tough choices Sven was paid to make, and as a player in contention for a place, you know the manager might always be swayed by something another player does.

If I had stayed at United, maybe I would have been part of another two title-winning teams, or more. So in hindsight I do regret leaving United when I did, because my World Cup dream didn’t come to fruition. I tell you this story to illustrate how much of a lure the planet’s most important football tournament can be. I changed my club – and my life, leaving my beloved United – to chase it.
The Following User Says Thank You to RedRob For This Useful Post:
Old 15-05-2010, 07:21 PM   #15
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

please welcome Mister Cole ...
jangan kayak orang sebelah yg ngomong ngelantur abis kebanyakan minum carlsberg
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov

Last edited by rondwisan; 18-05-2010 at 04:55 PM..
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 01:48 PM   #16
rondwisan
udah sebelas yaa :)

Thanked 4,736 Times in 2,701 Posts
Mentioned: 567 Post(s)
rondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond reputerondwisan has a reputation beyond repute
Visit rondwisan's Facebook Visit rondwisan's Twitter

detiksport, Mohammad Resha Pratama -18/05/2010 10:43 WIB
Setelah Baresi & Rush, Kini Andy Cole

Jakarta - Jakarta tampaknya kini sedang bersahabat dengan para mantan pesepakbola Eropa. Usai Franco Baresi dan Ian Rush, kini giliran Andy Cole yang menyapa ibukota.

Salah satu eks pemain Manchester United itu diundang oleh salah operator lokal, Tri, dalam rangka peluncuran program mereka yang mengundang para pelanggannya ke Old Trafford.

Cole sendiri tiba di FX Plaza, Senayan, Selasa (18/5/2010) sekitar pukul 10.20 WIB. Pria 38 tahun itu menggunakan setelan kemeja hitam berdasi plus celana panjang krem.

Ia tampak dikawal oleh tiga petugas sekuriti dan beberapa orang dari pihak panitia.

"Kedatangan Cole ke Jakarta adalah murni mengikuti program dari Tri," ucap PR Tri, Arum Prasojo, jelang jumpa pers.

Tak hanya pihak media yang diundang, tiga kelompok suporter MU di Indonesia IndoMANUTD, United Indonesia dan Reds Army.
“Let’s not underestimate the other teams. They are very good teams and there are a lot of games to play before the end of the season. We’re in a good position. But that means nothing if you don’t win the next game.” - Dimitar Berbatov
rondwisan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rondwisan For This Useful Post:
Old 18-05-2010, 06:44 PM   #17
Redsbusby
BANG to the KE

Thanked 3,073 Times in 1,811 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Redsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond reputeRedsbusby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Andrew Cole : MU akan datang ke Indonesia!

JAKARTA: Tim sepakbola asal Inggris Manchester United (MU) yang sempat batal datang ke Indonesia pertengahan tahun lalu, saat ini mulai mempertimbangkan lagi untuk mengunjungi Indonesia.

"Kembali ke Indonesia merupakan program yang akan dipikirkan oleh MU," kata pemain legenda MU dan duta MU Andrew Alexander Cole, di Jakarta, Selasa (18/5), dalam acara jumpa pers peluncuran kartu perdana edisi TriMU.

Andrew Cole yang diutus langsung oleh MU untuk hadir dalam acara itu mengatakan, Indonesia merupakan salah satu negara yang ingin dikunjungi mengingat banyaknya fans fanatik di Indonesia.

Apalagi MU telah memiliki kontrak kerja sama dengan operator lokal di Indonesia yakni Tri dalam jangka yang cukup panjang. "MU memiliki kerja sama yang panjang, yakni 3,5 tahun dan kami berharap ke depan akan terus berlanjut," katanya.

Ia menegaskan, baik MU maupun Tri melalui kerja sama yang baik akan memikirkan program kunjungan MU ke Indonesia. Cole saat ini telah pensiun sebagai pemain sepak bola Inggris. Ia merupakan salah satu pemain legendaris MU dengan mencetak rekor transfer sebesar 6,25 juta Euro.

Pria kelahiran Nottingham 15 Oktober 1971 itu mengawali karirnya di St James' Park dan sukses mencetak skor sebanyak 68 gol di 74 pertandingan, termasuk 41 pertandingan di musim liga 1993-1994. (Ant/vg/OL-04)

Sumber : Media Indonesia

THE ONLY THING WE WANT TO LOSE THIS SEASON IS THE DEBT
Redsbusby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 06:53 PM   #18
RaharDian
first team
Smangat..Smangat!!!

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
RaharDian is a glorious beacon of lightRaharDian is a glorious beacon of lightRaharDian is a glorious beacon of lightRaharDian is a glorious beacon of lightRaharDian is a glorious beacon of lightRaharDian is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Andrew Cole : MU akan datang ke Indonesia!

Pertamax.........

Mau dunk......Kutunggu Kedatanganmu.....GGMU....
RaharDian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 07:04 PM   #19
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Amin..
Semoga benar-benar menjadi kenyataan.
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 07:08 PM   #20
GUNGZ-HO
first team
#GHPJMK

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
GUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant futureGUNGZ-HO has a brilliant future
Visit GUNGZ-HO's Facebook Visit GUNGZ-HO's Twitter

semoga dapat terealisasi di tahun depan,mengingat tahun ganjil tidak ada event besar macam kejuaraan antar negara
GUNGZ-HO is offline   Reply With Quote

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 46
adrieee, alfiandrmwn, and1, Andi Istiabudi, Blacklist7, Deddy Hernandez, dyan_giggs, ecly_watchaa, fajrinited, ferly_Liemz, fey777, fikarsoegiharto, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, Grace Naibaho, iamsetia, irfi_1, jifortin, jonajoni, LAM ILHAM, marsel david, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, NdeGue, penk22_, Pery#24, Rean, rio vander vidic, Riskur, sepatu_ancur, stamansa, Thomas, Trezz Kiko, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, UNITED1878, Van_Munandar, wira_ozora, zudomiriku