United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 09-07-2020, 09:37 AM   #51
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Daniel Owen James

Daniel James is a 'major part' of Man United and won't be sent out on loan next season, says his agent, despite in-form Mason Greenwood moving past him in the pecking order

* Mason Greenwood has been favoured on right side of United's forward line
* Daniel James started the season brightly but has seen his form tail off
* £15m signing from Swansea has scored four times and set up seven other goals
* There had been suggestions James may be loaned next season
* But his agent Jonathan Barnett insists he has a 'major part' to play at United

Daniel James is a 'major part' of Manchester United and won't be loaned out next season, according to his agent.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer signed the 22-year-old winger from Swansea City for £15million last summer and James impressed during his first few matches for United.

But a drop-off in form has seen Mason Greenwood emerge as Solskjaer's first choice on the right side of United's front three and raised suggestions James may be sent out on loan.

Daniel James's agent insists the winger will be staying at Old Trafford next season. There had been suggestions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer might loan James out next season

However, Jonathan Barnett insists James is part of Solskjaer's plans for the remainder of this season and also next.

He told Stretty News: 'He's a major part of Man United's team. I see him playing for Man United.'

James has scored four times this season though his goal in United's 5-0 win over LASK in the Europa League in March was his first since August.

The young winger has also contributed seven assists - but hasn't set up a goal since December - and the in-form Greenwood has overtaken him in the pecking order.

In-form Mason Greenwood has overtaken James in the pecking order on the right side. Greenwood scored twice as Solskjaer's side beat Bournemouth 5-2 on Saturday afternoon

The competition could become even more fierce next season if United move for England and Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho, who plays in the same position.

But Barnett believes the Wales international has the fighting qualities needed to win back his place on a regular basis.

He added: 'I think if you don't have that character you shouldn't go to Man United. We as a company have a responsibility to help them and point these things out and in Dan's case, it was obvious he has that character.

James ended his long wait for a goal by scoring in the Europa League against LASK in March. £15m man James scored on his debut against Chelsea as part of a bright opening to the season

'I think if you asked generally the people at Manchester United and I am presuming, I haven't spoken to them, but they would be very pleased with his progress.

'It's very normal with a young player that he has a little dip in his form at the same time that the other guys have done extremely well, so he'll gave to wait his chance and when he gets it, he'll take it.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8501477/Daniel-James-major-Man-United-wont-sent-loan-season-says-agent.html
selama Greenwood masih onfire, James bakal jadi cadangan. namun ia pasti lebih jadi pilihan/dipertahankan dibanding Pereira & Lingard
Old 02-09-2020, 09:46 AM   #52
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Ryan Giggs backs Daniel James to come through his Manchester United struggles and flourish for Wales in their Nations League fixtures: 'Knowing the way he trains and his attitude, he will come through and be all the better for it'

* Ryan Giggs has backed Dan James to bounce back from challenging season
* The Manchester United winger went 42 games without scoring in 2019-20
* Giggs is set to hand James a start in Wales' Nations League clash with Finland
* The 22-year-old could feature alongside Gareth Bale and Kieffer Moore

Daniel James will emerge from his tough time at Manchester United a stronger player says his Wales manager Ryan Giggs.

Speedy winger James hit the ground running at Old Trafford following his £18million move, including add-ons, from Swansea in June 2019.

James scored three goals in his first four games as a United player but managed only one more in his next 42 appearances as his early-season form faded.

Daniel James will benefit from tough season at Manchester United, according to Ryan Giggs

The 22-year-old started just one Premier League game when football returned after the coronavirus lockdown in June and was regularly singled out for criticism on social media platforms.

But Giggs is expected to hand James a starting role in Wales' Nations League opener against Finland in Helsinki on Thursday and believes he will actually benefit from his time out of the United spotlight.

'Dan didn't play as much towards the end of the season, but sometimes in the long run that can help you,' Giggs said.

'He might not like it (being out of the team) and might want to be involved.

'But knowing Dan, the way he trains and his attitude, he will come through and be all the better for it. You can have a different perspective of things.'

James was ever-present in Euro 2020 qualification as Wales reached next summer's delayed pan-European finals.

But his starting place was under threat for this week's double header against Finland and Bulgaria, with David Brooks named in the squad for the first time in 15 months.

Bournemouth forward Brooks, however, has since withdrawn from the squad with an ankle injury and James should feature in a front three with skipper Gareth Bale and targetman Kieffer Moore.

Giggs is set to hand James a starting role in Wales' Nations League opener versus Finland

'I think sometimes the players that don't necessarily play all the time for their clubs, it gives them a chance to get some minutes,' Giggs said.

'It is a chance to try and get some form to go back to their clubs and show them what they can do.

'Perhaps DJ is in that camp. United start a week later, but DJ will turn up fit and raring to go, I'm sure.

'He has always been great when he has come into camp, he has always turned up in the right frame of mind.'

Wales have issues at the back with Ashley Williams, Chris Mepham and Joe Rodon all absent for one reason or another.

Liverpool full-back Neco Williams and Swansea centre-half Ben Cabango could both make their senior debuts this week.

'I am excited by these two new good talents,' Giggs said. 'There's an eye on winning the games, but also a definite eye on the summer and building for the future.

'First of all we're dealing with the here and now, but we also have one eye on the Euros.

'I've always said if everyone's fit that it will be a nightmare picking that 23 next summer, and it's getting harder with the likes of Ben and Neco coming into the frame as well.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8683547/Ryan-Giggs-backs-Daniel-James-come-Manchester-United-struggles-flourish-Wales.html
semoga James bisa bagus di timnas sehingga mencuri perhatian Ole dan bisa bersaing dengan Greenwood musim depan
Old 20-11-2020, 08:31 AM   #53
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

'I'm sticking in there and I will always be around': Daniel James has vowed to fight for his Manchester United place after playing starring role in helping Wales gain Nations League promotion

* Daniel James is looking to win back a regular spot at Manchester United
* The winger has fallen out of the first-team picture at Old Trafford recently
* But the 23-year-old proved crucial while on international duty with Wales
* He scored in a 3-1 win over Finland to earn promotion to Nations League elite

Daniel James has pledged to keep fighting for his Manchester United future after helping Wales reach the top tier of the Nations League.

James has been on the periphery at United this term after making 46 appearances last season following his £15million move from Swansea in June 2019.

The 23-year-old winger was linked with Leeds - the club he almost joined in January 2019 before a deadline-day move collapsed in dramatic fashion - ahead of the transfer window closing last month.

Daniel James (right) has struggled to cement a starting role at Manchester United this term. The winger has dropped down the pecking order since arriving in the summer of 2019

But James insists his full focus is on making an impact at Old Trafford, saying: 'Man United is my club and I love it there.

'Whether I'm playing or not I'm proud. I'm as proud to play for Wales as I am Man United, to be there at the club. There were times when I played a lot last season and I may not have played as much this season.

'But I'm sticking in there and I will always be around it. I'll never think different of that.'

James' third international goal as Wales beat Finland 3-1 on Wednesday to secure promotion to the top tier of the Nations League was a stunning shot from outside the area.

It was his first goal since March, when he was on target for United in a Europa League tie against Austrian outfit LASK Linz.

'I feel really good at the moment,' said James, who also set up Kieffer Moore for Wales' third goal.'

'When I do play I give my all and I bought into everything that we wanted to do, and thankfully I got that goal and the assist.

But he was on target for Wales in their 3-1 Nations League victory over Finland on Wednesday. His strike to make the game 2-0 helped ensure Wales won promotion to the top tier

'We came into the group knowing there were going to be tough games, but we've defended really well and caused problems to teams going forward.'

James was on holiday in Marbella when Wales reached the semi-finals of Euro 2016 - their first major tournament for 58 years.

Over four years on and he is part of a side who have qualified for next summer's delayed European Championship and are virtually guaranteed a 2022 World Cup play-off spot.

He said: 'It's an honour to be part of it. After qualifying for the Euros we wanted to achieve more.

'We wanted to go and compete with the best teams in Europe.

'Group A is where we want to be and we're really looking forward to that.

'It's a great bunch of lads and when we come away we all bond so well, you can see that on the pitch.

'We were totally aware of it (the World Cup prize) and it puts us in a great position going forward. But we'll hope to qualify without going into the play-offs.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8968491/Daniel-James-vowed-fight-Manchester-United-place.html
Old 28-01-2021, 11:10 AM   #54
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ryan Giggs reveals Daniel James is 'frustrated' with his lack of playing time at Manchester United... but the Wales boss urges out-of-favour winger to take his chance when it comes during a hectic run of fixtures

* Daniel James has struggled to break into the Manchester United side this season
* Wales head coach Ryan Giggs says James has started to become 'frustrated'
* The United legend wants James to make the most of any chance he is given

Ryan Giggs has revealed how difficult Daniel James is finding life at Manchester United this season.

James has struggled to break into the United starting line-up this term after falling down the pecking order under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

The 23-year-old made 46 appearances for United last year but he has managed only 10 since this campaign started in September.

Daniel James has made just 10 first-team appearances for Manchester United this season. Wales head coach Ryan Giggs has revealed that lack of game time has left James 'frustrated'

As Wales head coach and a United legend, Giggs has kept a close eye on James' progress since he arrived from Swansea for £15million in the summer of 2019.

Solskjaer has already said he isn't planning on loaning James out with plenty of games to come between now and the end of the season.

And Giggs believes the Wales international must make the most of any chance he is given.

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer doesn't have any plans to loan James out this season

Giggs told Stadium Astro: 'We are in unknown territory. Where you don't have a lot of time. A lot of games squeezed into a short space of time.

'So, I think Ole would take the safe option and keep as many quality players in the club as he can.

'Yes, it would be frustrating. I know that Dan is frustrated. Just like any other player who isn't getting regular football.

'But when you are at a big club like United when you get the chance take it.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9192229/Ryan-Giggs-reveals-Daniel-James-frustrated-lack-playing-time-Manchester-United.html
jangankan James, seorang Greenwood saja minim jam bermain musim ini. kedua pemain ini harus memberikan yg terbaik jika diturunkan agar terus dimainkan Ole. setidaknya kans bermain mereka diatas Lingard atau Mata misalnya
Old 22-02-2021, 09:15 AM   #55
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hails comeback kid Daniel James for 'working hard, knuckling down and believing in himself' as he rejects claim the youngster 'disappeared' after bright start at Manchester United

* Daniel James's rediscovered his best form and worked his way back into first XI
* The winger capped off a brilliant week by scoring in the win over Newcastle
* Ole Gunnar Solskjaer praised James for the work he's put in behind the scenes

Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has heaped praise on Daniel James after the winger starred in Sunday's victory over Newcastle.

United moved back up to second with a 3-1 win at Old Trafford, James scoring the second with a good finish in the second half.

It was his first start in the top flight this year and Solskjaer believes James is reaping the rewards of the hard work he's been putting in behind the scenes after scoring for the second successive match.

James had fallen out of favour under Solskjaer after his form dipped following a blistering start to his United career last season.

But the United boss rejected claims he had 'disappeared' and is delighted to see him back to his best.

Daniel James marked his first Premier League start this year with a goal against Newcastle. United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer heaped praise on James following his performance

'He has never disappeared, he’s been working hard behind the scenes, always been available, always a player you can use in different positions,' Solskjaer said.

'He is learning the game and I’m very happy for him. We work with him, we try to help everyone.

'Dan came from the Championship up to Man United, hit a few goals in his first games it’s bound to take some energy away from you with the headlines and media attention but he has knuckled down and worked to get that confidence to believe in himself. Now he knows he is a good player.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9284889/Ole-Gunnar-Solskjaer-hails-Daniel-James-working-hard-knuckling-believing-himself.html
Old 25-02-2021, 09:13 AM   #56
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United's Dan James insists he's been 'reflecting every day' to get back to the high standards set at the beginning of last season... as Welsh winger looks to keep his place in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side after scoring in his last three games

* Dan James has regained some form after a difficult 12 months at Manchester Utd
* The Welsh winger made a flying start following his £15m move from Swansea
* He dropped off in 2020 but has been amongst the goals in recent matches
* The 23-year-old looks set to keep his place for the game against Real Sociedad

Dan James says he has learned from his problems at Manchester United and never ‘stuck his head in the sand’ to avoid them.

The Wales winger made a flying start to life at Old Trafford following a £15million move from Swansea in the summer of 2019, but tailed off in the second half of last season.

James continued to struggle in the first half of this campaign, making as many appearances for his country as he did for his club before the turn of the year.

Dan James scored Man United's second goal in their 3-1 win against Newcastle on Sunday. The Welshman has now scored in his last three appearances after regaining some good form

However, he has scored on his last three appearances and been particularly effective in the wins over Real Sociedad and Newcastle over the past week.

The 23-year-old is set to keep his place in Thursday night’s Europa League tie against Sociedad at Old Trafford with United 4-0 ahead from the first leg.

Explaining how his United career has panned out, James said: ‘I played a lot last season, more than I expected coming in. I wouldn’t say it surprised me, I’ve worked very hard to get into this position. At the start I was playing out of enjoyment and excitement, I was so happy to be here.

‘Through life you got through difficult patches. Every player has been through it, and it’s about not sticking your head in the sand. It’s about reflecting and learning every single day, which I feel like I have, and trying to get back to the form at the start of last season.

James scored United's ninth goal in their 9-0 thrashing of Southampton on February 2. James scored against Real Sociedad last week (L) and says he is just trying to be himself

‘I like to think I’m on a good pathway for it. I’ve still got so much to learn and I’m learning every day. The gaffer and the coaches are always speaking to me, it’s just about doing the right thing all the time.

‘I think it’s been a learning one for me. It’s been time to knuckle time get stuck in in training, reflect on things and that’s what I’ve done. I’ve been reflecting every day to get back to where I want to be.’

James puts his improvement down to getting back to what he does best rather than trying to model himself on other players.

‘Over the season it’s about learning from the players in my position and the coaches as well and the gaffer,’ he added.

‘I think what came away the most is being myself. I’ve got to take a leaf out of everyone’s book, but ultimately be myself. I’m a different forward to all the forwards here, in a good way.

‘I think every forward is different and it’s good to have that option. I came away form that a little bit, but I came back and reflected and looked back at when I’m at my best in the games and when I’m at my best and how to get back to that.’

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9295741/Manchester-Uniteds-Dan-James-reflecting-day-high-standards-set.html
Old 26-02-2021, 10:02 AM   #57
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Dan James relishing competition from £37m Man United new boy Amad Diallo as Welshman insists 'challenge' is driving him on to provide selection headaches for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

* Amad Diallo made his Manchester United debut against Real Sociedad last week
* Daniel James has also been in fine form for the Old Trafford side in recent games
* The 23-year-old Welshman has netted in his three most recent appearances
* Now he wants to use the added competition to give Solskjaer selection issues

Manchester United winger Daniel James insists he is taking the added competition in his position from Amad Diallo as a 'challenge' to driving himself on to improve his game.

Ivorian Diallo, 18, made his United debut last week in the 4-0 win at Real Sociedad following an impressive couple of games for United's Under 23s after making a £37million move from Atalanta in January.

James has also been in fine form for the Old Trafford side, netting three goals in his last three games with strikes against Sociedad, Southampton and Newcastle.

Daniel James insists he is relishing the competition provided by new boy Amad Diallo. Ivorian Diallo made his Manchester United debut against Real Sociedad last week

And speaking to BT Sport ahead of United's second leg against the Spanish side, the 23-year-old Welshman has revealed the competition for places at United is pushing him to provide selection headaches for boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

'It's always great for other players to come in, I don't take it as something to be down about – I take it as a challenge,' James said.

'There's always going to be challenging moments here because we've got unbelievable players in the position I play and it helps me, it drives me on.

'I don't take that as a bad thing, at the moment it's about giving the manager a headache, I think that's what he wants, to be able to have a selection of players and not make it easy for him.

James wants to use the added competition to provide selection issue for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The 23-year-old Welshman did concede that playing less regularly this term has been difficult

'I'd like to think I've done that from things he says every day that he's got a [selection] headache and I've got to keep giving him that.'

James' recent purple patch in goal has come despite featuring just 13 times this season, following a campaign in which he made 46 appearances.

The drop off in minutes on the field has been 'difficult' for James, but he believes the stature of the club he is at can still help him to improve his game.

'Especially after last season when I played so much it does get a bit difficult but it's easy to stick your head in the sand and think 'when am I going to play again?'

'But I'm at the biggest club in the world so I can't expect to play week in week out – I've got to work hard for it. I knew that coming here and I played a lot more than I thought I would last season and it was a big learning curve.

'There's always going to be times in life when it's hard and you're going to have set backs but it's how you reflect on games and that's what I did – 'what am I when I'm at my best?'

'It was about, what can I do every single day to try and get in the team and if you work hard rewards come. But I'm nowhere near where I want to be and every day I'll keep improving.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9298765/Manchester-United-winger-Dan-James-relishing-competition-37m-new-boy-Amad-Diallo.html
Old 30-03-2021, 09:30 AM   #58
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Man United winger Daniel James denies Sky Sports' Jim White's claim that he's a 'BIG Liverpool fan'... as Welshman reveals he actually followed Chelsea as a youngster and 'loved' Didier Drogba, Eden Hazard and Juan Mata

* Welsh winger Daniel James moved to Manchester United in the summer of 2019
* But prior to moving to United, Sky Sports' Jim White said he supported Liverpool
* That has since been shut down by James, who admitted he followed Chelsea
* James in fact scored against Chelsea on his debut for United in Premier League

Daniel James has hit back at Jim White for wrongly calling him a 'big' Liverpool fan prior to him signing for Manchester United almost two years ago.

James moved to Old Trafford in a £17million deal in the summer of 2019 with high hopes on his shoulders after shining for Swansea - with his electric pace and direct running catching the eye in the Championship.

It was a significant move for the Welsh winger but before his transfer to the Premier League giants, White - while discussing it on Sky Sports - claimed that James actually supported the club's arch rivals Liverpool.

But those comments have stuck with James to this day, who has admitted that certainly isn't the case - before revealing he actually use to follow Chelsea.

James told United's official website: 'When I signed for United, I can't remember who it was, one of the Sky Sports [pundits] said: "he supports Liverpool".

'I was thinking I don't support Liverpool, but I never wanted to come out and say I supported Chelsea as a youngster.

'When I started playing for Swansea it [Chelsea] was the team I followed, but you don't end up supporting them really.

'I used to look at their players when I was younger - [Eden] Hazard, [Juan] Mata and [Didier] Drogba - and they were players that I loved. You kind of grow out of that.'

Daniel James joined Manchester United from Swansea with high hopes on his shoulders. Jim White called James a 'big' Liverpool fan prior to James' move to Old Trafford. The United winger has hit back at White's claims that he supported Liverpool growing up. James actually admitted he used to follow Chelsea and loved Eden Hazard and Didier Drogba

Ironically enough, James actually made his United debut against Chelsea - and marked his first competitive appearance for the club with a goal after coming on in the 4-0 rout at Old Trafford on August 11, 2019.

'It was quite strange playing them in the first game of the season and before the game I never thought I would come on,' James added. 'It's a big game, I thought it would be a close encounter but we were actually 3-0 up.

'I think I got 15 minutes which was great. It was surreal and the fans, when I made my debut, it was just great them clapping when you come on and them really cheering you on. That set me alight really.'

James hit back at White following his comments - which at the time could have rubbed United fans up the wrong way.

'Swansea City have got this lad Daniel James, very impressive youngster,' White said when discussing the imminent transfer.

'It's my understanding this morning five of the top six, all apart from Manchester City, have enquired about Daniel James at Swansea.

'He was actually recommended to Manchester United by Ryan Giggs. He's a kid but he's got a pedigree already.

'But he's a big Liverpool fan and I wonder, are we going to see this kid Daniel James heading towards Liverpool?

'So if the news wasn't great for Liverpool, it might even get better very soon.'

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9414453/Man-United-Daniel-James-hits-Jim-White-describing-Liverpool-fan-2019.html
Old 07-06-2021, 10:51 AM   #59
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Daniel James insists he is 'NOWHERE near his potential' at Manchester United and vows to make a greater impact next season following a 'hectic' campaign

* Daniel James was used a lot by Man United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer last term
* The Wales winger featured 46 times overall for the Red Devils in all competitions
* But the 23-year-old winger only managed 26 matches across this campaign
* The former Swansea star insisted he would try to keep learning and improving
* James is set to feature for Wales at this summer's European Championship

Manchester United winger Daniel James has admitted he is 'nowhere near his potential' at the club following a hectic season amid the Covid pandemic.

The 23-year-old Wales international only played 26 matches in all competitions, compared to 46 in the previous campaign under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

And James told the club's official website that he has a lot left in the tank and vowed to try his best to have a greater impact for the Red Devils next year.

He said: 'I'm developing every single game. I'm learning. I reflect on every game and every season I've played, whether I've played zero minutes, whether I play all the games, I think I'm always learning.

'For me, I'm nowhere near my potential and I just want to keep improving.'

Despite being in and out of the side James still managed a total of five goals in all competitions - his joint-best scoring season ever - but the 20-cap international admitted the busy schedule across the campaign was taxing.

Manchester United's Daniel James has insisted he is 'nowhere near his potential' at the club. James was used sparingly this season by manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, playing just 26 times. The Wales international is set to feature for Robert Page's side at the Euro 2020 tournament

He added: 'It's been different. It's been hectic. We know the fans are behind us from home, but it's just not the same.

'You just want to hear that roar when you're running with the ball. It'll be something that will be great to have back. I think they're missing it just as much as we are. I hope soon we'll get it back when everything's safe.'

James was named in caretaker manager Robert Page's Wales squad for the Euros and will be hoping to impress for his country at this summer's tournament.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9654777/Daniel-James-insists-near-potential-Manchester-United-vows-improve.html
Old 26-07-2021, 11:18 AM   #60
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Manchester United 'planning to KEEP Leeds and Brighton target Daniel James' despite signing Jadon Sancho in £73m deal... and Red Devils 'could even hand the winger a NEW deal'

* Man United are going to resist offers for Daniel James, according to a report
* James has reduced chances of getting into the team after Jadon Sancho joined
* But Marcus Rashford's shoulder injury means United want to keep hold of James

Manchester United are set to resist any offers for Daniel James even though the Wales winger has been knocked further down the pecking order by the signing of Jadon Sancho, according to a report.

James made only 11 starts in the Premier League for United last season, a huge drop from the 26 he made in his debut campaign following a £15million move from Swansea in 2019.

His prospects of getting into Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side look even bleaker after United finally captured Sancho from Borussia Dortmund and paid £73m to get their man.

There is no shortage of potential suitors for the 23-year-old Wales international but United have no plans to sell the winger and could even offer him a new contract, according to The Sun.

The report says Leeds and Brighton are both keen to sign James either on a permanent or loan deal, but United boss Solskjaer wants to keep hold of him, partly because Marcus Rashford is to miss the start of the season.

Rashford is not expected to return to action until the end of October after undergoing surgery on his shoulder, leaving United short of cover for wide forwards.

James started in United's friendly away to QPR on Saturday but was taken off at half-time as they suffered a surprise 4-2 defeat to the Championship side.

Daniel James struggled to get into Man United's line-up last season but they want to keep him. James faces an even tougher task getting into the team after United signed Jadon Sancho. Leeds and Brighton are interested in signing James but United are expected to reject any offer. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants to hang on to James even after signing England winger Sancho. Solskjaer wants to keep James as cover for Marcus Rashford, who has had shoulder surgery

Rashford is not expected to return to action until the end of October after undergoing surgery on his shoulder, leaving United short of cover for wide forwards.

James started in United's friendly away to QPR on Saturday but was taken off at half-time as they suffered a surprise 4-2 defeat to the Championship side.

Jesse Lingard provided a reminder of why Solskjaer is keen to see the midfielder stay at the club when he slotted home a third-minute opener, finishing calmly after being set up by a combination of Greenwood and Facundo Pellistri.

But Charlie Austin headed Rangers level seven minutes later and the home side surged ahead after the break after Solskjaer rang the changes and brought on the kids.

Lyndon Dykes fired Mark Warburton's side ahead in the 52nd minute and right wing-back Moses Odubajo struck from long range six minutes later.

Dykes then added his second on the hour after cutting inside and drilling a low shot past Lee Grant before Anthony Elanga - who missed a glorious chance after appearing at the break - reduced the deficit when he curled a left foot shot inside the far post in the 73rd minute.

Code:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9822153/Man-United-planning-Daniel-James-despite-signing-Jadon-Sancho-hand-new-deal.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 8
Andi Istiabudi, h-ANG, penk22_, Rendi Pardi, rio vander vidic, steve.crowford, tumpal_oneunited, zudomiriku