United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Crew > Ex United

Old 20-08-2016, 06:37 PM   #621
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube
Default Re: Paul Labile Pogba

POGBA HAPPY TO BE BACK AT OLD TRAFFORD

Paul Pogba has admitted it was a “great moment to touch the pitch” at Old Trafford again after making his first appearance for Manchester United since returning to the club from Juventus.

The 23-year-old world-record signing started the match against Southampton on Friday night and produced an industrious performance in midfield that contributed to an entertaining 2-0 win.

There was a palpable sense of excitement inside Old Trafford with Pogba back in the team, four years after he left for Italy, and the France international appreciated every minute of it. “I enjoyed it, we won and I’m very happy for the team and myself,” Paul told MUTV after the final whistle.

“It was a great moment for me to touch the pitch, to come back here and I feel great. We had a good result so I’m happy. I didn’t know I would play 90 minutes! The coach trusted me and I felt good.”

Zlatan Ibrahimovic wrestled some of the attention off Pogba with his brace of goals, firstly with a fine first-half header and later from the penalty spot, and United now have six points in the Premier League as a result. Pogba is encouraged by the way the team is performing this season.

“We had a very good performance,” the club’s new number six continued to MUTV. “We are getting better and better. In the first 20 minutes, it was very hard for us to get in the game but after that we started to play our football and we scored the first goal. Zlatan is doing great for the team and that’s what we want, that’s why he came here so hopefully he scores again and again."

Asked if Jose Mourinho’s team can achieve great things this season, Pogba concluded: “I hope so. That’s what we want, we are United and we are used to winning. All we are looking to do is win.”

Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Aug/Paul-Pogba-talks-to-MUTV-after-starring-in-Southampton-win.aspx
alfiandrmwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2016, 06:38 PM   #622
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

alfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to beholdalfiandrmwn is a splendid one to behold
Visit alfiandrmwn's Facebook Visit alfiandrmwn's MySpace Visit alfiandrmwn's Twitter Visit alfiandrmwn's YouTube

Paul Pogba has admitted it was a “great moment to touch the pitch” at Old Trafford again after making his first appearance for Manchester United since returning to the club from Juventus.

The 23-year-old world-record signing started the match against Southampton on Friday night and produced an industrious performance in midfield that contributed to an entertaining 2-0 win.

There was a palpable sense of excitement inside Old Trafford with Pogba back in the team, four years after he left for Italy, and the France international appreciated every minute of it. “I enjoyed it, we won and I’m very happy for the team and myself,” Paul told MUTV after the final whistle.

“It was a great moment for me to touch the pitch, to come back here and I feel great. We had a good result so I’m happy. I didn’t know I would play 90 minutes! The coach trusted me and I felt good.”

Zlatan Ibrahimovic wrestled some of the attention off Pogba with his brace of goals, firstly with a fine first-half header and later from the penalty spot, and United now have six points in the Premier League as a result. Pogba is encouraged by the way the team is performing this season.

“We had a very good performance,” the club’s new number six continued to MUTV. “We are getting better and better. In the first 20 minutes, it was very hard for us to get in the game but after that we started to play our football and we scored the first goal. Zlatan is doing great for the team and that’s what we want, that’s why he came here so hopefully he scores again and again."

Asked if Jose Mourinho’s team can achieve great things this season, Pogba concluded: “I hope so. That’s what we want, we are United and we are used to winning. All we are looking to do is win.”

Old 20-08-2016, 06:39 PM   #623
alfiandrmwn
captain
Div. Kreatif

Old 21-08-2016, 06:38 AM   #624
Andi Istiabudi
manager
Youtube: Andi Istiabudi

Thanked 2,334 Times in 1,748 Posts
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

Wiiih Pogba dipuji sang legenda hidup United

Ryan Giggs hails Paul Pogba's 'brilliant, brilliant performance' for Man United

Ryan Giggs believes Paul Pogba showed he is a player who "can do everything" after a superb debut against Southampton.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic overshadowed Pogba by scoring both goals in the 2-0 win at Old Trafford, but the France international put in an outstanding performance in the centre of the park on his debut after a world record £89.3 million move from Juventus.

"He's a talent. You see the size of him and the physicality of the Premier League won't be a problem for him," Giggs told Sky Sports. "We've come away from the idea of having two in midfield and letting them do everything -- one sit and one go forward and vice-versa -- and I think he can do that for United.

"He could be a Roy Keane, Bryan Robson or Steven Gerrard, someone who can do everything. We get too hung up on 'he's a sitting midfielder or he's an attacking midfielder' but why can't a midfielder do everything? That's what they're supposed to do.

http://www.espnfcasia.com/
Andi Istiabudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 01:41 PM   #625
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Thanked 1,785 Times in 921 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Paul Pogba's move to Manchester United left former Juventus team-mates feeling betrayed 'after he told them he would stay'

* Paul Pogba made a record breaking £100million move to Old Trafford
* Paulo Dybala, his best friend at Juventus, was not happy after the transfer
* Gianluigi Buffon was also shocked by the France midfielder's switch
* Juventus did not plan to sell Pogba this summer and lined up a new deal

Paul Pogba's former Juventus team-mates have been left perplexed by the midfielder's record-breaking transfer to Manchester United.

Pogba's move to Old Trafford was one of the longest-running sagas of the summer transfer window. It was finally settled after United offered Juventus a staggering £100million to take him away from Turin.

A number of Juve's top talents - including Paulo Dybala and Gianluigi Buffon - have suggested that Pogba told them he would be staying with the club, according to Italian newspaper Tuttosport. The paper suggested the club felt 'betrayed' by Pogba.

Juventus players have expressed their surprise at Paul Pogba's departure from Turin

According to Tuttosport, Paulo Dybala was unhappy with Pogba's exit from Juventus

Dybala, regarded as a close friend of Pogba, was curt when speaking in Malta this week.

He told media and supporters: 'I'm sure I'll see Paul once we are retired.'

The Italian newspaper also revealed that Juventus's plan for the summer did not involve selling the midfielder.

Andrea Agnelli, president of Juventus, and Giuseppe Marotta, director general, had intended to keep the 23-year-old as part of the squad for the coming campaign as Juventus look to break the record for consecutive Serie A titles.

Agnelli and Marotta were even lining up a new contract for Pogba, one that would have included a significant pay increase.

However, Pogba's deal with United will reportedly see him earn more than Juventus would have offered.

Juventus were planning to sell the midfielder at the end of the 2016-17 campaign, believing that they could have secured an even greater fee than the record breaking sum they acquired from United.

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3774134/Paul-Pogba-Manchester-United-left-Juventus-team-mates-Paulo-Dybala-Gianluigi-Buffon-shocked.html
Old 17-09-2016, 08:22 PM   #626
penk22_
Divisi IT
penk@unitedindonesia.org

Thanked 1,066 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 558 Post(s)
penk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond reputepenk22_ has a reputation beyond repute
Visit penk22_'s Facebook Visit penk22_'s Twitter

MOURINHO : POGBA WILL SHOW HIS CLASS

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho wants Paul Pogba to forget his world-record fee and continue building on a positive start to his second spell at the club.

Pogba has played every minute in midfield in the four games he has played since completing his much-publicised transfer back to Old Trafford from Juventus and serving a one-match suspension - a testament to the fitness and athleticism of a player who had no pre-season before rejoining the Reds.

Though it was to be expected that the Frenchman will need to fit into the team, Mourinho feels the 23-year-old will soon be at the peak of his powers and insists too much should not be made of the price tag.

"You make a relation between what you pay and the club revenue, and realise that other clubs paying 20, 30, 40 [million pounds] is a much bigger thing than what Man United did," the boss told reporters.

"I just want Paul to forget that and to play his football. [Having had] no pre-season, he had a very good impact in the first game and it’s normal that, after that, he has a little decrease.

"But I’m full of trust in him because I know the player he is; I know he’s a very good guy with a lot of ambition, so the form will come naturally. As the team improves, form improves."

Mourinho believes Pogba is capable of playing both "positional" and more free-ranging roles in midfield, depending on the opposition and the resources at the manager’s disposal.

"It depends on the situation," he added. "In the Premier League, we are playing with Wayne Rooney as a no.10 and [against Feyenoord] we played [Ander] Herrera in front of the back four with [Morgan] Schneiderlin and gave Paul more freedom to occupy spaces. It’s not a problem with his position – he feels comfortable."

HTML Code:
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Sep/jose-mourinho-says-paul-pogba-decrease-is-normal-form-will-come-naturally-for-manchester-united.aspx
penk22_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 02:16 PM   #627
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

zudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond reputezudomiriku has a reputation beyond repute

Forlan urges patience for Pogba, Man Utd

Former Manchester United striker Diego Forlan said it's only a matter of time before underperforming midfielder Paul Pogba starts justifying his world-record price tag for Jose Mourinho's lacklustre side.

Forlan, now playing for India's Mumbai City FC, endured a torrid start to his Red Devils career but went on to become a fan favourite and believes that Frenchman Pogba will too.

Forlan said the 89-million-pound ($115.7 million, 103.7 million euros) signing from Juventus just needs a while to adapt from Italy to the English top flight.

"He played in England of course when he was younger and he has quality so it's a matter of time and he will be playing really well," the ex-Atletico Madrid star told AFP.

Pogba, who started his career at Old Trafford before rejoining after four trophy-laden seasons in Turin, turned in another below-par performance at the weekend as United slumped to a third consecutive defeat.

United ended their losing streak on Wednesday night, prevailing 3-1 over third-tier Northampton Town in the English Football League Cup, although Pogba was left out of the squad.

Mourinho was appointed United boss to mount a challenge for their first Premier League title since 2013, but after five games they are already six points behind bitter rivals Manchester City, who are yet to slip up.

Forlan, who struggled for goals but helped win the league during his two-year spell in Manchester, is not surprised that Mourinho's new-look side are still to gel and he urged fans to be patient.

"It's difficult to adjust -- new manager, some new players," the Uruguayan said in a phone interview from Dubai on Tuesday, where Mumbai were preparing for the third Indian Super League season.

"They have some good players and of course you need time for everybody, but unluckily in football, time is not what you have every time.

"But I think the directors and everybody knows that this could happen and that some games you have to be patient," Forlan added.

The former Uruguay international also won the FA Cup and Community Shield while at Manchester United from 2002 to 2004, but took more than a dozen games to score his first Premier League goal.

"I was playing only 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes for the first five months. That makes it difficult for any player in the world to adapt at a new club," he explained.

"When I had the opportunity to play more regularly in the next season I started to score goals and play well," added Forlan, who ended up a cult hero amongst United fans for scoring a double against Liverpool.

Forlan, who went on to play for Spanish side Villareal and Japan's Cerezo Osaka, will make his India debut when Mumbai line up against Pune on October 3.

He says he has rejected offers from clubs in England, Spain and Italy to play in the three-month Indian season, and has no plans to retire once his stint with Mumbai finishes in mid December.

"I would love to continue playing. I'm 37 years old and at a moment (in my career) where I don't have to impress anybody," said Forlan, scorer of 36 goals in 112 internationals.

"If someone wants me to be in the team they know what I am capable of."

Code:
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/football-forlan-urges-patience-pogba-man-utd-054753793--sow.html
Old 25-09-2016, 08:35 AM   #628
Andi Istiabudi
manager

Andi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to beholdAndi Istiabudi is a splendid one to behold

POGBA: WE WERE ALMOST PERFECT

Paul Pogba felt Manchester United's first-half performance in Saturday's 4-1 win was "almost perfect" as the Reds dismantled league champions Leicester City to lead 4-0 at the break.

The Frenchman himself brought up that scoreline with his first-ever senior goal for the club, rising above the Foxes' defence to head past Ron-Robert Zieler from Daley Blind's corner - the same setpiece route that also created United's opening and third strikes registered by Chris Smalling and Marcus Rashford respectively.

Juan Mata was the other player to find the net in a rampant first period last matched at Old Trafford, at least in terms of goals, in April 2007 when Roma were ultimately defeated 7-1 in the Champions League.

"The first half was almost perfect and that's why we won the game I think," Pogba told MUTV. "It was our best half since the start of the season. It wasn't easy for the players in the second half to switch on when we knew Leicester were going to push up to try to score goals but I think we did great.

"The thing we did well was we did great without the ball. It was very important and when we had the ball we just played like I knew we could. We were very focused and we produced a big performance on the pitch. We want to carry on like this."

Pogba, who was voted Man of the Match by followers of @ManUtd on Twitter, was no stranger to the scoresheet for United's Reserves and Academy sides. He's thrilled to have now opened his first-team account in this second spell with the club, especially on home turf.

“It feels great to get my first goal at Old Trafford," the no.6 said. "For me it was very good and very important. I hope it won’t be the last one."

The record signing is also hoping for more of the same from the team as a whole, describing the overall display as "the best performance from me and the team since we came back from international duty. There are a lot of games to play so we will keep fighting and hopefully continuing with performances like this one."

When asked if he is enjoying the variety of tests thrown up by the Premier League, Pogba admitted: "It was a big challenge for me to come here, even though I‘d won four titles with Juventus. It was a challenge with the history at United - but I always go for challenges."

On the topic of recent media criticism of the team, the Frenchman retorted: "I never read the newspapers but I always say one thing – at the end you will see."

http://www.manutd.com/
Old 28-09-2016, 10:25 AM   #629
Andi Istiabudi
manager

OPINION: WHY POGBA WILL PROVE CRITICS WRONG
Report by Adam Marshall

It seemed ridiculous that some people were questioning the wisdom of Manchester United investing a world-record sum in Paul Pogba when we were only in mid-September.

The Frenchman is a monster of a midfielder and, in my opinion, if ever there was somebody suited to the rigours of the Premier League, it is the 23-year-old.

Of course, he knows United inside out already and has the class and stamina to impose himself on matches no matter how demanding the campaign will become. In short, he will become a major influence and is only going to get better as he reaches his peak years.

Personally, I think he will be at his world-class best over the taxing winter period when he will be bullying opponents and helping United pick up vital points. By then, he will also have properly reacclimatised to life back in the English top flight. In the meantime, I have no doubts, he will prove his worth for Jose Mourinho's side as he adapts to his role in the team.

The reason for my confidence is not only his ability, which was already shown in abundance in the home game against Southampton when he was outstanding, but other things you notice. From the stands, it was reassuring to witness the quiet word and gee-up he had for pal Jesse Lingard during the first half of the Manchester derby during a break in play.

It was a show of maturity and solidarity and, soon afterwards, Lingard set up Zlatan Ibrahimovic for the chance that could have sent the Reds in level at the break. This illustration of the character that comes with being brought up at United means he is on a sound footing in that regard.

The defeats that followed to Feyenoord and Watford brought renewed scrutiny on our record buy, which was inevitable but also somewhat unfair. He was said to have been shouting at his colleagues in Rotterdam, which was deemed a negative, even if it could have been another example of his leadership qualities and proved he was caring that things were not going the Reds' way.

I heard somebody in the media describe him as "invisible" at Vicarage Road, presumably forgetting the thunderbolt long-range drive that dipped a second too late when leaving Heurelho Gomes' crossbar reverberating for some time. Had that shot gone in, there would have been no debate about Pogba and his overall contribution leading into the victory over Leicester City.

Of course, we all know what happened against the champions at Old Trafford on Saturday. Not only did the Frenchman score his first senior goal for the club but he was exceptional and won the Man-of-the-Match award. The pass he provided for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, when the Swede fired a volley over the top, was sensational and suggests he is starting to get on the same wavelength as his colleagues.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but, in truth, most of my thoughts here were formulated long before our no.6 stepped out onto the pitch at the weekend. I am sure I am like most United fans in not having a single worry as to how Pogba will fare back at the club. He is going to be a spectacular signing and a key man for Jose Mourinho.

The views expressed in this article are personal to the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Manchester United.

http://www.manutd.com/
Old 29-09-2016, 09:26 AM   #630
zudomiriku
Happy New Year 2023

Paul Pogba continues to set pulses racing at Manchester United as they gear up to face Zorya

* Paul Pogba starred in Manchester United's 4-1 win over Leicester
* Unshackled against the Foxes, the Frenchman scored his first United goal
* Ahead of hosting Zorya at Old Trafford in the Europa League, Pogba has undergone a medical check up to make sure everything is in working order

Paul Pogba is making sure everything is in working order ahead of Manchester United's second Europa League group game against Ukrainian-side Zorya.

Pogba scored in United's 4-1 win over Leicester as he appeared to have finally found his best position in Jose Mourinho's starting XI, with a more free role alongside Ander Herrera in midfield.

With Old Trafford set to play host to the side who finished fourth in the Ukrainian Premier League, Pogba decided to undergo a medical check-up on his condition.

In a picture posted on the midfield star's Instagram account, captioned 'heart beats', Pogba strikes a contemplative pose whilst wearing a monitor on his torso.

No doubt his BPM would have been going through the roof after scoring his first United goal on Saturday. Although Pogba is no stranger to the scoresheet, after making his dramatic return to the Manchester club in the summer the strike takes on extra importance.

'It feels great to get my first goal at Old Trafford,' Pogba told the club's website. 'For me it was very good and very important. I hope it won't be the last one.'

The central midfielder, who Mourinho landed from Juventus, drew criticism for his early performances upon his return.

Pogba says the display against the reigning champions was the best since his return

However former Old Trafford midfielder Quinton Fortune believes Pogba's 'humble' personality will see him thrive this season, wherever Mourinho picks the Frenchman.

'Like every human being he wanted to do everything at the beginning,' Fortune said at the Soccerex Global Convention. 'That happens with the pressure, the price tag, but now he looks like he's taking it in his stride, not trying to do stuff he hasn't before.

'We all know, even before he left, what he was like. He's got stronger at Juve, he's a better player now for that experience.

Ex-Old Trafford man Quinton Fortune believes Pogba's 'humble' personality will see him thrive

'He scored a good goal so that will settle him down. He's a very humble guy. You speak to everyone at the training ground and the say he's an amazing kid who isn't fazed by the hype.

'He gets on with the job. Yes, he was probably trying too hard the first few games - 'I'm Pogba, I'm here and want to show you' - but is showing what he can do now. There's much more to come.'

Pogba flourished alongside Herrera in the weekend win over Leicester City and Fortune hopes to see that partnership develop over the coming weeks.

'They've got more ball players around him now,' the former United midfielder added. 'Juan Mata, Herrera allow him to be free. The problem with Pogba is that he is strong, can defend and attack - he can do everything.

'Sometimes that can be a negative thing. Just put him on the pitch, forget all the complications and the tactical stuff. Just let the kid play.

'When he was so successful at Juve the players around him were Pirlo and Vidal - he was allowed to express himself. Pirlo left and he took over that role, became more responsible. You'll get to see that confidence, the understanding with team-mates.

'He's coming from Italy where it's more tactical. The Premier League is tough. Some players take a season to adapt, he's having to adapt quickly because of the price tag. Some wouldn't be able to deal with it.'

Code:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3811405/Paul-Pogba-continues-set-pulses-racing-Manchester-United-gear-face-Zorya.html

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 240
4ntdarma, a85dr, Aba_MaczUnited, adefebsa, adheeematic, adi_Giggsy, Alam Belitung, aldysetiabudi, alfafianjihan, alfiandrmwn, alif unyil, ali_iyan, alpben, and1, Andi Istiabudi, andiancha, AndreasBelitung, andrydjemb4, an_setanmerah, Ardiey11, arief_oct, arik_, arymashuda, Aso Chrisjefta, asririzky, AuliaHasby, Ayunda, Aziiz_rachman, Azrul Red United, bangkit, bang_zak, beersweeling, benatbenat, bengbeng, binsar p sigalingging, Blacklist7, Bloody "Devil" R3d, boimKosim, bombom, bucay deathbat, caliski_heinz, Chandra Agusta, chest, chicharito07, chincarito, christof_ww, cie_1, CRvidi, cupen7, dannyboy, Deddy Hernandez, DeE_, delongedee, derajulio, dery pramudito, der_emperor, devil_heart, Dewasamba89, dhany_kai, dhodoadrian, ditra wirochadi, Dony17, dudut, ecly_watchaa, edhowin, edwardchndr, Efri Loebay, Egi Jr, egiardiansyah, Eka UPC, Emank_1412, endhy_cantona, Erwin_UIPARE2, eyeofday, fadilbedil, Fajar_, fajrinited, farhaanongehhMUFC, febza, ferly_Liemz, fey777, finza_13, FirdaAnnisa, fredrian.seven, frmnsyh_KEANO, ghopoereds, giggs26, goodfron, goodmin, Gustar_UIBontang, Gustiono, h-ANG, Haji Paidin, Hand_rooney, hanifutd, hdhe16, hendiplast, HenryRooney07, HerMandes_14, hzent, iamsetia, iam_adjie, id4y, irfan_mancunianred, irfan_thered, irfi_1, irhamutd, ivanzferdinand, jifortin, jojo poenya, jonajoni, joule27, Juni HW, JustDenny, K3nny_11, King_Cantona, Kurniawan Ani, LAM ILHAM, Lang25, Legolash, Lucky_Cantona007, lusiarha, macher, Mahesa_Jenar, MichaelMU, MUFC1878, mygalzbiatch, Nanda Vukanovic Mufc, nandz, NdeGue, ndoxvenom, Nemanje, Nickz09, octus, oldark, ole, ollacarla, Om Juna, Oom Panda, opiop, paiman, penk22_, prahmono, Prianto United, Pure_red, Raihan_UKI27, Rean, red, Red Devils 07, Red Stain, RedMachine, Redsbusby, red_devilz, Regasiqbal, Rendi Pardi, revald, Reza Barcode, rio vander vidic, riokrisologus, Riskur, RitaAryatiKD, rizkimn11_, robby7beckham, rohibur rizqi, ronald hars, ronysnaja, roodee_UID, RyanRezha, Ryan_lallo, SatriaRedArmy, sepatu_ancur, setipp48, Sigied Giggsy, sir_ari, sir_otz, smile_boy, sompretz, SR 7, stamansa, Subagio U. Arra, Supernan, swareksa, Tamanaro, taz_devil_utd, teukurevi5, theater of dream, Tio Rizky Ari, TomEnrico, Trezz Kiko, Triguna Wibawa, tri_roban, tumpal_oneunited, Ucup Carrick, UdyMUFC, uicb-dyz, unai cantona, Uni Finaa, UNITED1878, united7, unreal, Uwie_andriana, VaDLi, vanquish, Vanz Wazza, Van_Munandar, Victory, victory II, wahyou91, waynehanks, Wengge Schmeichel, wimastio.aryo, wira_ozora, xkeiszglf34, x_ray, Yayat Dg Kulle, yogo, yuslamsungkar, yusufdian, zeavhere, Zee de Wazza, zeifel, zudomiriku, Zulfan, [skywalker], [UI]phy'kamikaze