United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club
Register
Go Back   United Indonesia - Manchester United Indonesia Supporters Club > INSIDE MANCHESTER UNITED > United Previews and Reviews > Archives > Archives 2009/2010

Old 27-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #41
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [EPL] Bolton vs Man Utd

Lawan Bolton, Ferguson Tak Cuma Ingin Menang

VIVAnews - Persaingan di posisi tiga besar Liga Inggris sangat ketat. Manchester United ada di puncak disusul Chelsea dan Arsenal masing-masing dengan poin 69, 68 dan 67 poin.

Jumlah pertandingan yang sudah dimainkan ketiganya sama, 31. Dengan tujuh partai tersisa, satu kesalahan sedikit saja akan berakibat fatal. Secara teori tim yang punya poin terbanyak pada 9 Mei 2010 akan tampil sebagai juara.

Namun Manajer MU Alex Ferguson sudah memikirkan kemungkinan skenario-skenario yang bisa terjadi. Menurutnya ada juga peluang kalau penentuan juara liga diambil berdasarkan selisih gol jika ada dua atau bahkan tiga tim memiliki poin yang sama.

"Kemenangan besar Chelsea di partai terakhir membuat mereka punya level yang sama dengan kami di soal selisih gol. Hal ini bisa menentukan," kata Fergie.

"Soal selisih gol kami selalu ada di posisi yang kuat. Namun kali ini situasinya sangat ketat. Cara untuk memecahkannya adalah menang besar mulai melawan Bolton."

MU akan datang ke kandang Bolton, Sabtu, 27 Maret 2010. MU yang punya selisih gol positif 47, sama persis dengan Chelsea, akan memaksakan diri untuk tak sekedar menang namun harus menang telak. (Manchester United)
• VIVAnews
Old 27-03-2010, 12:05 PM   #42
hendiplast
captain
ONE OK ROCK - The Beginning

Thanked 1,534 Times in 978 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
hendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to beholdhendiplast is a splendid one to behold

diam-diam ternyata ada duel sesama pemain Korea di match ini

Bolton's Chung-Yong Lee aims to put one over Manchester United's Ji-Sung Park
Chung-Yong Lee does not come across as someone who will prompt over one million people to set their alarms for 3am on a Sunday to watch him take on Manchester United in a Bolton shirt.

The 21 year-old unashamedly admits to enjoying the 'boring' lifestyle shunned by most footballers of a similar age. While many of his contemporaries collect Hummers and bling as gratuitous symbols of their wealth, Lee is content to amass points on his Tesco Clubcard as he wanders anonymously around his local store in Horwich.

Yet when he lines up against Manchester United's Ji-Sung Park, his fellow South Korean, at the Reebok on Saturday, Lee will be one half of the double act that will cause bouts of insomnia in Seoul, Suwon and Busan.

In football terms, Lee versus Park is Korea's equivalent of Rooney versus Gerrard, but bigger. Park is the megastar of Asian football and Lee, his international room-mate, is viewed as the emerging force who will eventually assume No 1 status.

In the north-west of England, however, the two men live life beneath the radar. Boring it may be, but that is just how Lee likes it.

He said: "When I knew I was coming to Bolton, I got in touch with Ji-Sung to ask about how life is around Manchester and he gave me lots of really good advice.

"He told me it was going to be a really boring lifestyle here, but I love the boring life. In Korea, we are chased by fans because we are two of the bigger stars back there. We get mobbed, so it's nice that we can live the quiet life over here. It's a more comfortable life for us in England.

"I like living in Bolton. It's a quiet place, but it's really convenient because it means I don't need to drive very far. I go in Tesco and I have my Clubcard, so I am very happy here."

While Park's reputation has grown steadily at United in the five years he has spent at Old Trafford since arriving from PSV Eindhoven, Lee remains a comparative unknown outside Bolton. His unfettered attacking talents have caught the eye, however, with United one of a host of clubs to have noted his pace, bravery and work-rate.

Park has admitted in Korea that he views Lee as the player who will become the country's next big star, but while Lee admits that the two men have become close friends, Park's celebrity initially made him fearful of the United midfielder.

Lee said: "Before we became friends, I was a bit afraid of Ji because he's such a big star in Korea. I was in awe of him. We are room-mates with the national team, but I always did whatever I had to do to make sure he was comfortable.

"But now we are like brothers. We go out together to have meals quite a lot and enjoy eating together. I prefer it when Ji Sung cooks at his apartment to any of the restaurants we go to. He is a really good cook and does a very good Korean spicy chicken.

"He hasn't come to my house yet, though, because he has a PlayStation 3 and I only have a PlayStation 2, so that might be the reason!

"Sometimes we play as United against Bolton, playing for our own teams. But I must admit that in all the United v Bolton games we've had, I have never won."

Victory for Bolton at the Reebok will all but banish any lingering relegation fears, but such a result would inflict a dent in United's title ambitions.

Having witnessed the countless Park billboards throughout Korea prior to his £2.2 million transfer from FC Seoul to Bolton last summer, however, Lee knows that the huge Korean TV audience for Saturday's game will be rooting for a United victory.

He said: "There are a lot of United fans in Korea, so they will be expecting them to beat Bolton. Maybe I can disappoint them. If both me and Ji-Sung can score, we will all be happy but I want to beat him for once."

Telegraph
Old 27-03-2010, 01:46 PM   #43
KkingP
Founder
XXX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
KkingP Ready for being a real United Indonesia

Seru juga nih game, karena emang Reebok Stadium salah satu tempat partai away yang bikin deg2an.. United sering hilang angka disini.. entah seri bahkan kalah..
yg bikins eru lagi :
1. Gw tertarik ngeliat Jack Wilshere....
Kalo liat stylenya mirip Scholes waktu muda.... bahaya juga nih anak karena dia statusnya pemain gunners, pasti pengen banget nunjukkin ke Arsene kalo musim depan dia siap main di First team..
2. Lee vs Park
Lee yg ini ujian kedua buat park lawan temen senegara. Mudah2an sesukses waktu ngalahin Leenya Hotspurs...
3. Davies vs Evra
gak bakaln lupa gw ama pemain bolton yg satu ini.. paling ngocol.... dan mudah2an evra bisa ngatasin dia, kalo perlu patahin ajah kakinya....
Old 28-03-2010, 02:13 AM   #44
Ucup Carrick
captain
Rock n' Roll All Day and All
Of The Night

Thanked 1,304 Times in 618 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Ucup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of lightUcup Carrick is a glorious beacon of light

bunuh diri lagi...
ampun dah...berba aja kalah golnya...
padahal dia striker tunggal malam ini...
Old 28-03-2010, 02:14 AM   #45
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Thanked 1,219 Times in 846 Posts
Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Visit theater of dream's Facebook Visit theater of dream's Twitter

Skop pertama buat united, own goal
Old 28-03-2010, 02:44 AM   #46
Nemanje
academy
-

Nemanje has no contributions yet

gila no.9 MU kacau abis..haha..

kepeleset didepan gawang.. gw pikir bakal gol.. eh dia jato sendiri, mau diving kali ya..haha..
Old 28-03-2010, 03:13 AM   #47
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

theater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant futuretheater of dream has a brilliant future

Gol ke3 asyik bgt, seems like easy goal..

Last edited by theater of dream; 28-03-2010 at 03:32 AM..
Old 28-03-2010, 03:22 AM   #48
jaxians
academy
-

jaxians Ready for being a real United Indonesia

gol ke-3 lebih asik lagi, it's Berba's time,
bisa hattrick nih
Old 28-03-2010, 03:25 AM   #49
jaxians
academy
-

jaxians Ready for being a real United Indonesia

gol ke-4 by Gibson
ayo Berba masih ada waktu ...
temen2 udah nunggu nih
Old 28-03-2010, 03:33 AM   #50
theater of dream
Come on beibeh......

Nani or berb ??

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 0
There are no names to display.